View Full Version : LeBron & Ime Udoka get into an exchange, Udoka gets ejected

1987_Lakers
12-03-2023, 11:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqhMKp0Bs7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PauSF2Gd-e0

Ime looks like he's gonna cry. :lol

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2023, 11:46 AM
It's just his face. Udoka is a competitor and his team was getting thrashed so he got into it with an opposing player. The ejection was because it was his second tech. Nothing more to it.

ILLsmak
12-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Bran shouldn't even have been over there. I don't think players should be talking to opposing coaches.

-Smak

CurryOverLebron
12-03-2023, 05:15 PM
https://twitter.com/legendz_nba/status/1731407017414218160

LEAKED Audio Of Ime Udoka Trash Talking LeBron James:

Udoka: “Stop crying like b*tches, man”

LeBron: “We’re all grown men, that b*tch word ain’t cool”

Udoka: “Soft a** boy, stop b*tching. Acting like you’re gonna do something”

dazzer87
12-03-2023, 05:17 PM

Damn LeBitch…..No respect…..:roll:

8Ball
12-03-2023, 05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqhMKp0Bs7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PauSF2Gd-e0

Smart of LeBron to bait the coach and get him ejected. :oldlol:

Just like he did in 2016 finals vs Draymond.

FultzNationRISE
12-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Udoka needs to be suspended. Speaking in that kind of a derogatory fashion toward LeKing is not just unsportsmanlike, it's dangerous and should arguably be illegal.

Props to Lebron for policing Udoka's language. Whatever the opposite of a suspension is, it should be awarded to him. Maybe an extra +500 points added to his career total or something. Some kind of reward for doing the right thing.

SATAN
12-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Good coach but seems like a pretty shitty person. I don't understand how this whole thing even started. Cam's sudden disrespectful behavior seemed weird.

tpols
12-03-2023, 06:06 PM
Did that really get a guy ejected?

That's unbelievable. Lebron is smart and a snake though he knew coach had a T and being up double digits late could start a beef just to get him kicked out. Even though coach literally did nothing.

tpols
12-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Smart of LeBron to bait the coach and get him ejected. :oldlol:

Just like he did in 2016 finals vs Draymond.

That's just snake behavior. It doesn't surprise me that's what you rep though.

ShawkFactory
12-03-2023, 06:21 PM
That's just snake behavior. It doesn't surprise me that's what you rep though.

Is it? Baiting people into techs is not new. That's been around since techs have.

FultzNationRISE
12-03-2023, 06:24 PM
Is it? Baiting people into techs is not new. That's been around since techs have.

Exactly. It’s just gamesmanship.

Snake behavior is like, lying about something and then double crossing someone. Like Boozer did to Lebron back in the day when he left for the Jazz.

Bron didnt deceive anyone. Hes out there lookin for an edge just like everyone else. He got it within the rules.

Just cuz he the best at it doesnt make him a snake :lol

tpols
12-03-2023, 06:41 PM

Baiting people into techs is the definition of off court manipulation and deception aka snake behavior.

1987_Lakers
12-03-2023, 06:42 PM
Did that really get a guy ejected?

That's unbelievable. Lebron is smart and a snake though he knew coach had a T and being up double digits late could start a beef just to get him kicked out. Even though coach literally did nothing.

Says the Reggie Miller fan who was known for stuff like this. Gtfo

Hey Yo
12-03-2023, 06:48 PM
What next, a pump fake drawing a 6th foul is a snake move?

highwhey
12-03-2023, 06:51 PM
speaking of snakes, i gotta let mines out cuz i'm needing to pee badly

tpols
12-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Says the Reggie Miller fan who was known for stuff like this. Gtfo

Reggie was a snake with that stuff too. Doesn't make Lebron any less of one.

That coach he baited literally did nothing though. He laid 0 hands on lebron and didn't make any demonstrative movements and got tossed. Go watch the video again. That's bullshit.

Reggie got dudes so mad they were trying to strangle him and even then they still didn't get tossed. (In MJs case... Starks did lol)

ShawkFactory
12-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Baiting people into techs is the definition of off court manipulation and deception aka snake behavior.

Are you fvcking serious? :lol

nineiron
12-03-2023, 07:29 PM

Udoka would kick the shit out of LeSoft

8Ball
12-03-2023, 07:44 PM

Ime Udoka lacks mental toughness and discipline and got ejected. He also got baited by a female employee in Boston, cheated on his wife and got fired. That's on him.

LeBron baiting Draymond into a technical and subsequent ejection is the GOAT bait.

Wally450
12-04-2023, 10:39 AM

That's just how he always looks. Doesn't ever really show any emotion.

Full Court
12-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Uh oh... OP lost his AV again. Someone should probably do a wellness check.

:lebronamazed:

Full Court
12-04-2023, 11:09 AM

I mean, it's not like anything Udoka was was incorrect...

WhiteKyrie
12-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Udoka use the word bitch and that’s a trigger word for LeBron, because he’s insecure how he feels about himself. He consistently tries to fight or get fans thrown out of games when he hears this word thrown at him. Very much a trigger word. Must be how he views himself to get that rattled over it.

FultzNationRISE
12-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Udoka use the word bitch and that’s a trigger word for LeBron, because he’s insecure how he feels about himself. He consistently tries to fight or get fans thrown out of games when he hears this word thrown at him. Very much a trigger word. Must be how he views himself to get that rattled over it.

Do me a favor ok? Dont type that word out.

We're grown men here. It's unnecessary. Leave that word in the past. It doesnt belong here.

WhiteKyrie
12-04-2023, 04:19 PM
Do me a favor ok? Dont type that word out.

We're grown men here. It's unnecessary. Leave that word in the past. It doesnt belong here.

Iconic response. :oldlol: easily one of the funniest dudes here

tpols
12-04-2023, 05:53 PM
I mean, it's not like anything Udoka was was incorrect...

Funny... that's exactly what Dray called him to make him lose his mind... "Woah... I have kids buddy you can't call me that!" And Dray was like yea so do I... youre still a bitch. :lol

Props to Coach for standing up to this Hollywood clown and not backing down.

SATAN
12-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Trust tpols to respect the actions of absolutely classless bums. :facepalm

Axe
12-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Trust tpols to respect the actions of absolutely classless bums. :facepalm
Classic thurston.

Full Court
12-05-2023, 01:35 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fny%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2FH8TZM_lHsuIeWIAp4m9K6w--%2FYXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0OA--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2F1C3YPKnm2WO7aTqBLZc.Lw--~B%2FaD0xNzI3O3c9MjU2MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flebron_wir e_usa_today_sports_articles_234%2Ff72e6b3c58d085a6 c86170560f014684&f=1&nofb=1

There's a saying:

snitches are bitches

Nb1
12-05-2023, 04:56 AM
Reggie was a snake with that stuff too. Doesn't make Lebron any less of one.

That coach he baited literally did nothing though. He laid 0 hands on lebron and didn't make any demonstrative movements and got tossed. Go watch the video again. That's bullshit.

Reggie got dudes so mad they were trying to strangle him and even then they still didn't get tossed. (In MJs case... Starks did lol)

Bait him into what? Udoka started it lol.

And if you listen to what was said instead of escalating it and ACTUALLY baiting him, Lebron tried to do the opposite and calm him down being actually way too respectful.

bdonovan
12-05-2023, 06:31 AM
LeBron handled that diplomatically. I think we're all searching for middle-ground responses in the face of aggression. Someone calls you a bitch it's very easy to fly off the handle, and strike the person like Rudy Gobert did to Kyle Anderson. It's a natural Fight-Flight response. The flight response would be pretend you didn't hear it or it doesn't matter- which is also the wrong move as it's cowardly and encourages the aggressor.

If someone called me a bitch, my instinct would be to get in their face. But that escalates. What James did here was de-escalate by being reasonable- saying that that word shouldn't be used so easily. What an intelligent way to put it. You stand up to the person, show them they're wrong, while being the bigger person.

Meanwhile I have nothing positive to say about Udoka in this encounter. It's beneath an NBA coach to bark at a player, calling them an epithet.

It's honestly a pathetic, unprofessional look. I can only imagine how foul the league would be if every coach brought the game down to that level. Coaches set the standard of behavior by how they act and Udoka fell well below the bar. Udoka's response to James's comment that we shouldn't use that term so loosely also failed the test- seemingly threatening LeBron to a fight. In short, as a coach, as the leader of the team, to say that he failed in the interaction is to put it mildly.

If you had no other information or context, judging by the maturity by which they interacted, I would have suspected James was the coach and Udoka was the hot-headed, immature player.

Just today, I had some guy in the elevator basically threaten to fight me because my elbow touched his back by accident in a crowded elevator. We never want to seem weak, but at the same time, as adults, we want to be mature in defusing the conflict.

Props to LeBron for showing a mature way to defuse a conflict caused by someone else's aggression.

rawimpact
12-05-2023, 12:45 PM
I read the exchange. I had no idea a NBA coach could be so unprofessional... then again I don't think Ime has a good track record of acting like a professional.

At the end of the day they're all colleagues and Lebron, like him or not has done a lot for the league which deserves some respect.

FultzNationRISE
12-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Lebron broke Ime.

tpols
12-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Bait him into what? Udoka started it lol.

And if you listen to what was said instead of escalating it and ACTUALLY baiting him, Lebron tried to do the opposite and calm him down being actually way too respectful.

The Lakers were up double digits in the 4th quarter and then started acting like tough guys against a rookie team. Chest bumping them and initiating a scuffle. So the coach called them out for being fake tough guys aka bitches.

This isn't a corporate setting bro. It's sports. It's actually a violent game. These guys aren't working in cubicles at computers. So yea there will be some trash talk. And it makes the viewing experience better tbh.

Whoever complained about trash talking in the NBA? The Golden era in the 80s and 90s makes this shit look like patty cake.

You guys would be flipping your lid if you heard what MJ and Bird were saying to opponents.

red1
12-05-2023, 08:02 PM
udoka is used to strutting around and grabbing asses of coworkers

he didnt realize we're the ones grabbing asses around here

SATAN
12-05-2023, 08:30 PM
The Lakers were up double digits in the 4th quarter and then started acting like tough guys against a rookie team. Chest bumping them and initiating a scuffle. So the coach called them out for being fake tough guys aka bitches.

This isn't a corporate setting bro. It's sports. It's actually a violent game. These guys aren't working in cubicles at computers. So yea there will be some trash talk. And it makes the viewing experience better tbh.

Whoever complained about trash talking in the NBA? The Golden era in the 80s and 90s makes this shit look like patty cake.

You guys would be flipping your lid if you heard what MJ and Bird were saying to opponents.

:facepalm

8Ball
12-05-2023, 09:35 PM
LeBron handled that diplomatically. I think we're all searching for middle-ground responses in the face of aggression. Someone calls you a bitch it's very easy to fly off the handle, and strike the person like Rudy Gobert did to Kyle Anderson. It's a natural Fight-Flight response. The flight response would be pretend you didn't hear it or it doesn't matter- which is also the wrong move as it's cowardly and encourages the aggressor.

If someone called me a bitch, my instinct would be to get in their face. But that escalates. What James did here was de-escalate by being reasonable- saying that that word shouldn't be used so easily. What an intelligent way to put it. You stand up to the person, show them they're wrong, while being the bigger person.

Meanwhile I have nothing positive to say about Udoka in this encounter. It's beneath an NBA coach to bark at a player, calling them an epithet.

It's honestly a pathetic, unprofessional look. I can only imagine how foul the league would be if every coach brought the game down to that level. Coaches set the standard of behavior by how they act and Udoka fell well below the bar. Udoka's response to James's comment that we shouldn't use that term so loosely also failed the test- seemingly threatening LeBron to a fight. In short, as a coach, as the leader of the team, to say that he failed in the interaction is to put it mildly.

If you had no other information or context, judging by the maturity by which they interacted, I would have suspected James was the coach and Udoka was the hot-headed, immature player.

Just today, I had some guy in the elevator basically threaten to fight me because my elbow touched his back by accident in a crowded elevator. We never want to seem weak, but at the same time, as adults, we want to be mature in defusing the conflict.

Props to LeBron for showing a mature way to defuse a conflict caused by someone else's aggression.

This 1000%

Ime is showing his true colours.

Just a disgusting human being with zero morals.

FireDavidKahn
12-05-2023, 10:25 PM
Ime is such a coward here.

Takes a lot of guts to trash talk someone and then go on to say "watchu gonna do about it?" when you know the other guy cannot retaliate :roll:

It's like a chihuahua barking yet if you kick the damn dog it will be seriously injured and most likely die and then you'll be the bad guy.:roll: