PDA

View Full Version : How is Scoot Henderson this bad?

iamgine
12-06-2023, 08:53 AM
So far I'd say he's the worst player ever. No exaggeration.

I believe he'll turn it around but damn. How is a guy with that much talent struggle so badly.

StrongLurk
12-06-2023, 09:20 AM
He never looked like a good prospect to me. He is really young though and should be able to improve.

The problem with young guards struggling when they come into the league is they don't have a long time to get good honestly. 2-3 years max to make a leap. Players like Scoot should spend longer times in college/G-league/wherever to keep developing, but it's hard to turn down the money.

3ba11
12-06-2023, 12:09 PM
everyone should've known that scoot wasn't going to be good, as i did.. ditto cade

Xiao Yao You
12-06-2023, 12:21 PM
hardly looks the worst player ever. Big and fast and plays with energy and pace. Hasn't shot well but already played through injury. 19 :facepalm

Kblaze8855
12-06-2023, 12:45 PM
It’s like people have no memory of how these things go….

Like 1 player in 10 who gets called out like this 15 minutes into their career ends up bad as the people calling them out say. It’s almost as if these topics put an energy into the universe that the players can absorb and use as direct fuel.

FultzNationRISE
12-06-2023, 01:22 PM
So far I'd say he's the worst player ever. No exaggeration.

I believe he'll turn it around but damn. How is a guy with that much talent struggle so badly.

He’s got a long way to go before reaching OKC Perkins levels of bad.

iamgine
12-06-2023, 10:55 PM
He’s got a long way to go before reaching OKC Perkins levels of bad.

Perk was bad but not nearly as bad as Scoot.