12-08-2023, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNLMnzOVQxo

:oldlol:

highwhey
12-08-2023, 12:36 AM
this is like when the ninja turtles had a crossover with the power rangers

Baller234
12-08-2023, 12:48 AM
I used to love the TNT panel when it was just Chuck, EJ and Kenny. They had tremendous chemistry. I know there are those who enjoy Shaq's trolling and fukkery, but in my opinion the show was never the same once he joined the crew.

ESPN's panels more often than not are total dogshit. As a rule of thumb you should at least have an ex-player or coach on the panel to give the show some legitimacy. Stephen A and Michael Wilbon don't belong on these types of panels. They are better on opinion shows, not actual game panels.

And even when ESPN does put players on the panel you get guys who weren't even stars when they played. You get guys like Richard Jefferson or Kendrick Perkins. Not saying they aren't qualified but they shouldn't be in starring roles. That would have been like if TNT launched with Kenny Smith as their big draw instead of Chuck.

SaltyMeatballs
12-08-2023, 12:50 AM
Don't like Malika Andrews

TNT is better by miles

1987_Lakers
12-08-2023, 12:54 AM
I used to love the TNT panel when it was just Chuck, EJ and Kenny. They had tremendous chemistry. I know there are those who enjoy Shaq's trolling and fukkery, but in my opinion the show was never the same once he joined the crew.

ESPN's panels more often than not are total dogshit. As a rule of thumb you should at least have an ex-player or coach on the panel to give the show some legitimacy. Stephen A and Michael Wilbon don't belong on these types of panels. They are better on opinion shows, not actual game panels.

And even when ESPN does put players on the panel you get guys who weren't even stars when they played. You get guys like Richard Jefferson or Kendrick Perkins. Not saying they aren't qualified but they shouldn't be in starring roles. That would have been like if TNT launched with Kenny Smith as their big draw instead of Chuck.

Shaq for sure ruined the chemistry when he first joined, he's much better now, but I agree, the show was better without him, but still 100x better than anything on ESPN.

BarberSchool
12-09-2023, 08:06 AM
This was never in question.

TNT has always been eons better than espn, it’s never been up for debate.

TNT is the grass-fed wagyu ribeye of televised basketball. ESPN is some sort of preservative-laden junk food, always has been.

GimmeThat
12-09-2023, 09:27 AM
most men choose mens body wash over gender neutral body wash just to keep their mind cool

Xiao Yao You
12-09-2023, 06:39 PM
could change once Barkley retires