PDA

View Full Version : Has LeBron finally accepted that he won't win more rings?

IllegalD
12-08-2023, 04:25 PM
It seems to me like LeBron has finally accepted that he's never going to tie/pass MJ in championship rings or Finals MVPs so instead he's putting all his focus on padding his resume with easier achievements like winning a meaningless in-season tournament, winning another gold medal in France with a stacked Olympic team and playing long enough to play with his sons.

Airupthere
12-08-2023, 04:45 PM
It seems to me like LeBron has finally accepted that he's never going to tie/pass MJ in championship rings or Finals MVPs so instead he's putting all his focus on padding his resume with easier achievements like winning a meaningless in-season tournament, winning another gold medal in France with a stacked Olympic team and playing long enough to play with his sons.

At no point in his entire career has he been close to being considered consensus goat. What kind of a dominance in sport is that? Lol, basically it's just scraping the bottom of the barrel to grab whatever 1% he can get. He has not set that standard by which other sports can even compare themselves to, unless the topic is bitching and flopping.

8Ball
12-08-2023, 07:04 PM

Why does LeBRon need to surpass Jordan in rings? Jordan didn't need to surpass Russell in rings. LeBron is already a vastly superior basketball player with a better career.

Let's compare the 2 players at season 21 and age 38/39

LeBron: Top 5-10 player
Jordan: Dog shit

SATAN
12-08-2023, 07:46 PM

Meltdown

ELITEpower23
12-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Why does LeBRon need to surpass Jordan in rings? Jordan didn't need to surpass Russell in rings. LeBron is already a vastly superior basketball player with a better career.

Let's compare the 2 players at season 21 and age 38/39

LeBron: Top 5-10 player
Jordan: Dog shit

https://i.postimg.cc/fWtwv8cK/LNDin-DFp-400x400.jpg

Full Court
12-08-2023, 09:54 PM
The super team Lakers should be winning a ring this year. Anything short of a title is massive underachievement.

Of course, LeShrivel has been known to be a chronic underachiever...