PDA

View Full Version : LeBron wins his 5th Championship and 5th MVP!

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 12:38 AM
WE DID IT BOYS!!!!

:lebronamazed:

SaltyMeatballs
12-10-2023, 12:42 AM
Stacking that stacked resume in year 21 :applause:

Keno
12-10-2023, 12:42 AM
too easy. :pimp:

7-0 through out the tournament too, dominant performance all around. :pimp:

6th championship and 6th mvp in june. :pimp:

Wally450
12-10-2023, 12:43 AM
:banana:

3ba11
The sign of a fraud is that they pretend some fake shit is the real thing

Adam Silver is the biggest fraud though - I just googled him and it says he played ball at Duke for 4 years.. lol... the NBA is a fraud and set up so one player can have the league's best talent and win chips, yet he STILL only has 4 chips in 21 years - a pathetic fraud that everyone fell for because American society is the lowest of the low - go to any other country and they will tell you that Americans are low-class.. This worship of a weak basketball player and pretending he compares to the real goats despite his constant losing is a great example of how weak our society has become.. it's embarrassing tbh.. i'd like to move

SouBeachTalents

Adam Silver is the biggest fraud though - I just googled him and it says he played ball at Duke for 4 years.. lol... the NBA is a fraud and set up so one player can have the league's best talent and win chips, yet he STILL only has 4 chips in 21 years - a pathetic fraud that everyone fell for because American society is the lowest of the low - go to any other country and they will tell you that Americans are low-class.. This worship of a weak basketball player and pretending he compares to the real goats despite his constant losing is a great example of how weak our society has become.. it's embarrassing tbh.. i'd like to move
:roll:

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 12:48 AM

:roll: What a meltdown

plowking
12-10-2023, 12:50 AM

Fantastic research. But the real question is - why?

SATAN
12-10-2023, 12:51 AM
MJ probably working on his next 10 hour propaganda series as we speak

Wally450
12-10-2023, 12:52 AM
. i'd like to move

We all wish you would.

Keno
12-10-2023, 12:53 AM

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 01:03 AM

ELITEpower23
12-10-2023, 01:04 AM
WE DID IT BOYS!!!!

Baaang!

8Ball
12-10-2023, 01:26 AM

:lol

red1
12-10-2023, 01:27 AM

Axe
12-10-2023, 01:32 AM
Lmao

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 01:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GA9en0Da8AAHlD_?format=jpg&name=small

ArbitraryWater
12-10-2023, 05:15 AM
This is crazy.

In year 21 no less.

Adding to the resume.

Manny98
12-10-2023, 06:06 AM
This cemented him as the GOAT for me

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2023, 06:37 AM
This cemented him as the GOAT for me

:facepalm

r0drig0lac
12-10-2023, 08:14 AM

Adam Silver is the biggest fraud though - I just googled him and it says he played ball at Duke for 4 years.. lol... the NBA is a fraud and set up so one player can have the league's best talent and win chips, yet he STILL only has 4 chips in 21 years - a pathetic fraud that everyone fell for because American society is the lowest of the low - go to any other country and they will tell you that Americans are low-class.. This worship of a weak basketball player and pretending he compares to the real goats despite his constant losing is a great example of how weak our society has become.. it's embarrassing tbh.. i'd like to move:lebronamazed:

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 09:57 AM
This is crazy.

In year 21 no less.

Adding to the resume.

:pimp:

ELITEpower23
12-10-2023, 10:05 AM

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

Wally450
12-10-2023, 10:37 AM
LeBron is the youngest player to win the IST MVP.

The future is in good hands boys. :rockon:

Foster5k
12-10-2023, 10:38 AM

This man crazy. lmao :oldlol::oldlol:

ILLsmak
12-10-2023, 10:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GA9en0Da8AAHlD_?format=jpg&name=small

haha yall trollin yourself with these, but it's making me laugh. Ish 4 lyf.

-Smak

ELITEpower23
12-10-2023, 12:21 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Gmtjg3Qp/Pippen-Carried-MJ-Bigly.jpg

1987_Lakers
12-11-2023, 12:11 AM
Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

I somehow missed this. Is this real? lol

Full Court
12-11-2023, 12:48 AM

Wow. Looks like ELITEpower23 got reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally triggered by criticism of LeShrivel. :roll:

Bawkish
12-11-2023, 01:34 AM
MJ is about to produce again a documentary titled "The Last Coin"

Da_Realist
12-11-2023, 09:35 AM
They had a Finals celebration for this trash. Speeches and everything. Pathetic. It don't mean a thing without the ring.

Wally450
12-11-2023, 10:09 AM
They had a Finals celebration for this trash. Speeches and everything. Pathetic. It don't mean a thing without the ring.

They won a championship.

sdot_thadon
12-11-2023, 03:35 PM

Lmaooo yes it was real, 3ball malfunctioned and posted that a while back @ me. I was clueless, Mj delusion got this dude seeing shadows and shit.

sdot_thadon
12-11-2023, 03:36 PM

It's crazy how a certain segment of fans is so against this whole event from top to bottom, wonder why....

3ba11
12-11-2023, 03:41 PM
It's crazy how a certain segment of fans is so against this whole event from top to bottom, wonder why....

It's because we know that future debates will be like - " MJ has 6 championships"... "b-b-but Lebron has 5"... aka complete f'ing horseshit

Meanwhile the combined record of the 7 opponents was 55-74 and none were a top 4 seed currently

sdot_thadon
12-11-2023, 04:01 PM
It's because we know that future debates will be like - " MJ has 6 championships"... "b-b-but Lebron has 5"... aka complete f'ing horseshit

Meanwhile the combined record of the 7 opponents was 55-74 and none were a top 4 seed currently

So pre-emptive fear is the answer we're going with? It's an accolade but it's not an NBA title, level headed people will have level headed debates. People like you? Not a chance.

8Ball
12-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Lmaooo yes it was real, 3ball malfunctioned and posted that a while back @ me. I was clueless, Mj delusion got this dude seeing shadows and shit.

Da_Realist
12-11-2023, 04:52 PM

Because it's stupid. These are regular season games that are being propagandized to being worth a damn. The only thing that ever matters is the championship ring. The NBA and the media can dress up a cow patty, spray it with expensive cologne and hang it on the wall like an ornament but it will still be sh*t.

I didn't watch one second of this trash. Just found out today they actually had an on-court celebration for these dressed up regular season games. Damn. I didn't think even today's soft NBA would stoop this low. Unbelievable.

Shaquille O'Neal
12-11-2023, 04:57 PM
Because it's stupid. These are regular season games that are being propagandized to being worth a damn. The only thing that ever matters is the championship ring. The NBA and the media can dress up a cow patty, spray it with expensive cologne and hang it on the wall like an ornament but it will still be sh*t.

This is correct. NFL = Super Bowl. Baseball = World Series. That's it, period. One championship team each year.
Up next year, is the NBA going to host a summer and pre-season classic?

What's disappointing to me is the NBA/EPSN hyped up the early season scrimmage cup tourney more than the damn NBA finals. Sorry Silver, you'll never get back to the share you had during the 1998 Finals. That ship has sailed.

FKAri
12-11-2023, 05:25 PM

I didn't watch one second of this trash. Just found out today they actually had an on-court celebration for these dressed up regular season games. Damn. I didn't think even today's soft NBA would stoop this low. Unbelievable.

It's not an NBA championship. But it's not nothing either.

To me it sounds like you only just realized what sports really is. These guys aren't Gladiators or some shit. They don't play for any actual stakes. There isn't even much money on the line to win or lose. The role player who wins a ring makes less money than some glorified chucker who carried his team to the 12th seed. Glory and respect. That's what's on the line.

Da_Realist
12-11-2023, 05:40 PM
It's not an NBA championship. But it's not nothing either.

To me it sounds like you only just realized what sports really is. These guys aren't Gladiators or some shit. They don't play for any actual stakes. There isn't even much money on the line to win or lose. The role player who wins a ring makes less money than some glorified chucker who carried his team to the 12th seed. Glory and respect. That's what's on the line.

They're regular season games. Do the losers go home or do they finish the rest of the regular season? Do the winners claim to be the best in the world... or are the Denver Nuggets still recognized as defending champions?

This represents an attempt to dilute an already watered-down soft product. The Denver Nuggets are the champs and last I checked the Lakers got swept when it counted. Let's see what happens in the real season. No more of these lame distractions.

NBAGOAT
12-11-2023, 05:59 PM
They're regular season games. Do the losers go home or do they finish the rest of the regular season? Do the winners claim to be the best in the world... or are the Denver Nuggets still recognized as defending champions?

This represents an attempt to dilute an already watered-down soft product. The Denver Nuggets are the champs and last I checked the Lakers got swept when it counted. Let's see what happens in the real season. No more of these lame distractions.

dont think this was a distraction. Some teams for sure didnt care. a team like the pacers treated the ist very seriously. I'm not just guessing you have direct quotes from them. They're a young team with no playoff experience and get to play a handful of games with playoff intensity. that's very useful for them and their coaching staff.

Dont see how it dilutes the product either. All this is is NBA copying every soccer league in the world and trying to get better ratings for a part of the season not many people care about. Post Christmas would be a better idea for the tournament next year. fans care more at the beginning of the year than they do post Christmas and there's a long stretch of games post Christmas and pre all star break

FKAri
12-11-2023, 06:04 PM

It's not the year end NBA championship. It's smaller than that but it's something. I'm not actually much of a fan of the IST but it was created to address the problem of waning interest in the regular season. And I very much am a believer that this is a problem that needed addressing(though I might've gone about it a diff way).

At the end of the day an NBA championship or the IST only hold as much value as fans/media choose to assign to it because like I said neither of them involve any real stakes.

Da_Realist
12-11-2023, 06:10 PM
It's not the year end NBA championship. It's smaller than that but it's something. I'm not actually much of a fan of the IST but it was created to address the problem of waning interest in the regular season. And I very much am a believer that this is a problem that needed addressing(though I might've gone about it a diff way).

At the end of the day an NBA championship or the IST only hold as much value as fans/media choose to assign to it because like I said neither of them involve any real stakes.

That's a lie. Now you're diluting the real championship to justify this regular season distraction.

The Denver Nuggets are the champs. The only champions of the NBA. That holds value because they are on the mountaintop until a team knocks them down. That is done in the playoffs, which has been true for 75 years.

This made up wanna-be March Madness distraction means absolutely nothing. These teams need to be worried about chemistry and playoff position instead of celebrating some made up "tournament".

tpols
12-11-2023, 06:14 PM

I saw Lebron was wearing goggles popping champagne in the locker room.

Man we live in a weak ass era.

Da_Realist
12-11-2023, 06:18 PM
I saw Lebron was wearing goggles popping champagne in the locker room.

Man we live in a weak ass era.

Weak as hell. They're trying hard as hell to legitimize this, though. The NBA has sold its soul for propaganda and narratives.

SATAN
12-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Oh no people are having fun! :oldlol:

MJ stans are pathetic individuals. :facepalm

SATAN
12-11-2023, 06:26 PM

I didn't watch one second of this trash.

This is why nobody takes your opinions seriously. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Go feed your dinosaur or something.

Da_Realist
12-11-2023, 06:30 PM
This is why nobody takes your opinions seriously. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Go feed your dinosaur or something.

lol Your opinion of me matters as much as this made up tournament

SATAN
12-11-2023, 06:34 PM
lol Your opinion of me matters as much as this made up tournament

All you're doing in this thread is showing your own ignorance. Go for your life. Spew all the negativity in the world. Show us how tough the 90s was hahahaha.

beau_boy04
12-11-2023, 06:36 PM
WE DID IT BOYS!!!!

nobody cares. nba cup champion :lol:roll:

SATAN
12-11-2023, 06:39 PM
nobody cares. nba cup champion :lol:roll:

You're in multiple threads caring about it

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExeW1mZnJnMnJoa2lobGw0ZGV6NWRjcXp kd2o4bmx1ZzI0MmNmdm9hdCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/xT9KVhqa73p4iKZ3fq/giphy.gif

Axe
12-11-2023, 07:27 PM
All you're doing in this thread is showing your own ignorance. Go for your life. Spew all the negativity in the world. Show us how tough the 90s was hahahaha.
Lol

ArbitraryWater
12-11-2023, 08:28 PM

:roll::roll:

sdot_thadon
12-11-2023, 10:24 PM

It's a FIBA tournament squeezed into the front end of a season, without disturbing any aspect of the season, while upping the level of play and entertainment value. You guys are so afraid of it counting as a ring for what? It's not. They literally gave them medals like a FIBA tournament. It's a title, but it's not the main one. I find it hard to believe you can be so upset about the league attempting to improve its product. I wonder if people thought the finals mvp was a stupid award it's 1st year. Btw this In Season Tournament isn't going anywhere as long as Silver is the boss. They awarded a trophy and mvp, all tournament team, hanging a banner and even did special courts and crossover broadcasts to give it it's own vibe. Might as well get used to it. I'm sure you'll like it when someone other than Lebron wins, you'll come around.

Bawkish
12-12-2023, 01:34 AM
This is like winning alphabet belts in boxing, like IBO or WBO belts

Full Court
12-12-2023, 02:09 AM
This is like winning alphabet belts in boxing, like IBO or WBO belts

It actually means less than that.

Da_Realist
12-12-2023, 02:11 AM
It actually means less than that.

It actually means nothing. Nothing was at stake. Nobody was sent home. All teams still got like 50 games remaining before the real season where the real champion will be crowned and the losers will be sent home.

1987_Lakers
12-12-2023, 02:12 AM

Full Court
12-12-2023, 02:14 AM
It actually means nothing. Nothing was at stake. Nobody was sent home. All teams still got like 50 games remaining before the real season where the real champion will be crowned and the losers will be sent home.

Isn't a championship where we determine who's the best team? Does anyone want to try to make the case that the Lakers and Pacers are the two best teams?

FKAri
12-12-2023, 02:21 AM
That's a lie. Now you're diluting the real championship to justify this regular season distraction.

The Denver Nuggets are the champs. The only champions of the NBA. That holds value because they are on the mountaintop until a team knocks them down. That is done in the playoffs, which has been true for 75 years.

This made up wanna-be March Madness distraction means absolutely nothing. These teams need to be worried about chemistry and playoff position instead of celebrating some made up "tournament".

What's a lie? That the regular season has gotten stale? And how did I dilute the NBA championship by what I said? It's strange that I agree with some of what you're saying but I still think your arguments for those same things are BS. I don't give a fucc about the meaning of the NBA playoffs for the last 75 years. That's not why it's important. It's not why I'm interested. It's because it's the most thorough and seriously taken competition in basketball. If Silver stated that each player on the winning team of the next IST gets a billion dollars, all of a sudden the NBA championship would take a back seat for everyone in the league. And the IST would become the most important.

You mentioned wanna-be March Madness, which is funny because just like the IST it's a 1 and done basketball tournament. It's like playing the slots and yet we act like it matters. It only matters because we act like it does. We created the hoopla. Just like we do with any sport to be honest.

And did you miss the part where I said I dislike the IST?

Da_Realist
12-12-2023, 02:26 AM
Isn't a championship where we determine who's the best team? Does anyone want to try to make the case that the Lakers and Pacers are the two best teams?

The Lakers popping champagne in December like clowns. Champions are crowned in JUNE. His fans are a bunch of gullible losers.

SATAN
12-12-2023, 02:34 AM
The Lakers popping champagne in December like clowns. Champions are crowned in JUNE. His fans are a bunch of gullible losers.

Yep. He's furious. :oldlol:

I kind of wish Chicago won tbh. You would still be slandering your team and squandering likely the last opportunity to enjoy them doing anything even remotely significant in the rest of your lifetime. It would be amazing to witness. :oldlol:

SATAN
12-12-2023, 02:43 AM
IST Championship winner and MVP>>>MJ's gold medals btw...

WhiteKyrie
12-12-2023, 09:27 AM

I see no lies.

Full Court
12-12-2023, 09:56 AM

I'm sure this orgasmic euphoria the Bronie fluffers are exuding is largely fake. They know it doesn't actually mean anything. There was a poll before the IST started that showed nobody cared. Now all of a sudden they care deeply. :lol

8Ball
12-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Jordan tards really did not digest the news of LeBron winning IST MVP very well.

I see this was probably just as painful as Ray Allen's shot. :lol

Yep. He's furious. :oldlol:

I kind of wish Chicago won tbh. You would still be slandering your team and squandering likely the last opportunity to enjoy them doing anything even remotely significant in the rest of your lifetime. It would be amazing to witness. :oldlol:

Every few days, a new Jordan tard awakes from his old age sleep to login and whine about LeBron outperforming Jordan.

8Ball
12-12-2023, 10:13 AM

Jordan was never good enough to ever lead his team towards anything at age 38 and 39.

Full Court
12-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Jordan tards really did not digest the news of LeBron winning IST MVP very well.

I see this was probably just as painful as Ray Allen's shot. :lol

Every few days, a new Jordan tard awakes from his old age sleep to login and whine about LeBron outperforming Jordan.

Every day 8balless wakes up and realizes that the man he loves STILL isn't the GOAT. :roll:

Wait another 25 years. It could happen.

8Ball
12-12-2023, 10:15 AM
https://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/LeBron-James-Lakers.jpg

You are crying inside right now :roll:

Imagine Jordan winning anything at 38 / 39? No.

sdot_thadon
12-12-2023, 10:22 AM
One of the best parts of being a Lebron fan has always been the post achievement meltdowns from his haters. I never imagined they'd still be delivering with such emotion In his 21st season. Never seen a phenomenon quite like it in sports and its one of many reasons he just might be the goat after all.

Axe
12-12-2023, 10:25 AM
One of the best parts of being a Lebron fan has always been the post achievement meltdowns from his haters. I never imagined they'd still be delivering with such emotion In his 21st season. Never seen a phenomenon quite like it in sports and its one of many reasons he just might be the goat after all.
The most insane ones here just keep on whining that he's never the goat, yet still cannot stop thinking about him all the time. If that's not some truly pathetic kind of mental disorder, then i'm not exactly sure what it is. :confusedshrug:

8Ball
12-12-2023, 10:26 AM

If the Lakers make mini rings for this IST MVP LeBron haters will jump off a cliff. :lol

WhiteKyrie
12-12-2023, 10:32 AM
The in season tournament, let alone this early in the season is cringe for a number of reasons. But the quality of play was actually pretty good at times. But it’s sad this what has to be done to motivate players that are simply over payed, pampered and total divas. What is $500,000 to them anyway? And we as fans are supposed to get excited that these players have to be bribed to play hard, even though they make millions and millions of dollars, we get to watch multimillionaires make more money? It’s kind of gross. Acting like you actually won a championship however is even more cringe, however, and quite frankly pathetic.

1987_Lakers
12-12-2023, 10:33 AM

It's hilarious

Hey Yo
12-12-2023, 11:41 AM

This sobbing dude says "before the real season starts" yet has had no problem in the past propping up Jordan's non-real season awards.

Can't have both ways, chico

FKAri
12-12-2023, 12:59 PM
What's a lie? That the regular season has gotten stale? And how did I dilute the NBA championship by what I said? It's strange that I agree with some of what you're saying but I still think your arguments for those same things are BS. I don't give a fucc about the meaning of the NBA playoffs for the last 75 years. That's not why it's important. It's not why I'm interested. It's because it's the most thorough and seriously taken competition in basketball. If Silver stated that each player on the winning team of the next IST gets a billion dollars, all of a sudden the NBA championship would take a back seat for everyone in the league. And the IST would become the most important.

You mentioned wanna-be March Madness, which is funny because just like the IST it's a 1 and done basketball tournament. It's like playing the slots and yet we act like it matters. It only matters because we act like it does. We created the hoopla. Just like we do with any sport to be honest.

And did you miss the part where I said I dislike the IST?

Waiting for a response from you if you actually want to discuss this.

Dbrog
12-12-2023, 02:29 PM
No one talking about Bron getting tourney MVP even though Brow dominated the final game? Figures...

Funny how the cup MVP takes into account the entire tourney even though the Finals MVP is only the finals series.

Also anyone catch brons answer to the youngins getting their money? He was like "first thing they said was when we get our money? I don't know...actually I do know but I'll keep em waiting"
....strange no? How would he know before they even won the game?

sdot_thadon
12-12-2023, 03:09 PM
This sobbing dude says "before the real season starts" yet has had no problem in the past propping up Jordan's non-real season awards.

Don't you dare talk about scoring titles that way! 10! 10 scoring titles! And a dunk contest too.

tpols
12-12-2023, 04:21 PM
No one talking about Bron getting tourney MVP even though Brow dominated the final game? Figures...

Funny how the cup MVP takes into account the entire tourney even though the Finals MVP is only the finals series.

Also anyone catch brons answer to the youngins getting their money? He was like "first thing they said was when we get our money? I don't know...actually I do know but I'll keep em waiting"

I talked about it. And was out numbered 100:1.

Even kblaze tried to silence the only thread made about ADs performance and the double standard.

We're basically just watching a TV show at this point.

FKAri
12-12-2023, 04:45 PM
Always was but it's a whole new level now. Twitter spats and viral talking head clips drive the league's popularity as much if not more than the actual games themselves.

8Ball
12-12-2023, 05:01 PM

What a slay.

Da Realist will prop Jordan's non playoff accomplishments until the cows come home.

But if LeBron wins a non playoff accomplishment this hypocrite will say it doesn't matter.

Jordan's regular season awards are important but somehow LeBron's mean nothing.

SATAN
12-12-2023, 07:03 PM

:facepalm

kawhileonard2
12-12-2023, 09:24 PM

This. The games that were considered tourney games were all against teams Lakers had a better record than. Hell Spurs beat Phoenix twice as well both at Phoenix and that was the best team the Lakers played. During the same time they got waxed against Philly and OKC.

ELITEpower23
12-12-2023, 10:07 PM

Yep :lol Direct copy paste from when 3ball went a little too far off the deep end :lol Enjoy and feel free to use whenever you like.

ELITEpower23
12-12-2023, 10:20 PM

:roll: GoTTeM

r15mohd
12-12-2023, 10:26 PM
I talked about it. And was out numbered 100:1.

Even kblaze tried to silence the only thread made about ADs performance and the double standard.

you were outnumbered because you're wrong - that's not double standard, just unable to accept reality. if you had issue with the IST MVP not being the about the IST Finals game only, you would hvae said something earlier - however seeing Lebron won it, deservingly based on the criteria, you're ridiculing it.

it's no different than many of the downers her saying the IST is pointless, etc. no issue or comment when it started, only an issue because of who won.

Bawkish
12-12-2023, 11:37 PM
One thing i enjoyed though is Inside The NBA teaching ESPN crew on how to roast BBQ chicken entertainment wise

FultzNationRISE
04-26-2024, 01:05 AM
We did it