PDA

View Full Version : "There's Nothing Else to Win in This League"..... Bron the Greatest of All Time.....

Foster5k
12-10-2023, 10:48 AM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The most hyped player coming into the league. Lived up to the hype and then surpassed it.

Yall better give this man his crown. King ****ing James.

A new trophy to win? Check

A new MVP to win? Check

Bread on the line? Check

Shit is ez..... #KingJames

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 10:52 AM
And yet with all of this "I want my damn respect" BS, no one still gives it except his horde. Because most people can see through it.

Foster5k
12-10-2023, 10:53 AM
And yet with all of this "I want my damn respect" BS, no one still gives it except his horde. Because most people can see through it.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 10:56 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

If this weren't true you wouldn't be making this thread. You know it. Everywhere bron goes there is always this general disrespect, whether it's booing him or mocking him. You all keep pushing for it because the majority does not buy it.

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 10:59 AM

:cry::cry:

tpols
12-10-2023, 11:07 AM
This weak shit is why MJ fans give you guys trouble.

I didn't watch the game but beating up on a scrub pacer team in the regular season being counted as a "championship" is too funny. :lol

We may as well count MJs pickup games at UNC as championships.

Jasper
12-10-2023, 11:10 AM
When the NBA scheduled this IN Season T. I said we will see.
Going into the game , during the game , and after it is all Lebron (no defense) 6 turnovers, 5 fouls , under scores AD's performance and
wins the MVP ....

NBA league should not show they are fixing games this way , like the NFL does.
If they continue,, I will not follow the league and whole heartly watch college games 100% of the time .

Apathetic

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 11:27 AM

I didn't watch the game but beating up on a scrub pacer team in the regular season being counted as a "championship" is too funny. :lol

They know it. This is trolling/fake overreaction and celebration. If bron were truly appreciated and respected, the majority of the people will speak for it. Now, there is nothing.

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 11:36 AM
This weak shit is why MJ fans give you guys trouble..

Get off your high horse, if the Lakers lost this game all the MJ fans/LeBron haters would have come out and acted like LeBron lost another championship.

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Get off your high horse, if the Lakers lost this game all the MJ fans/LeBron haters would have come out and acted like LeBron lost another championship.

Lol at this empty celebration. You know it's weak and meaningless. The "celebration" is more to spite or come back at a fabricated scenario borne out of insecurity.

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Lol at this empty celebration. You know it's weak and meaningless. The "celebration" is more to spite or come back at a fabricated scenario borne out of insecurity.

If it was weak and meaningless, all you LeBron haters wouldn't be having a meltdown at the moment. You had 3ball last night crying like a baby.

ShawkFactory
12-10-2023, 11:40 AM

That is a fact. And they also wouldn't mean it, just like the Lebron fans don't actually think this is some huge achievement.

tpols
12-10-2023, 11:40 AM

:roll:

The Pacers had NO chance bro. If they beat a top seeded contender it would've been more exciting but this was the definition of a rubber match. Pacers didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning and flipping the league narrative.

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 11:42 AM
If it was weak and meaningless, all you LeBron haters wouldn't be having a meltdown at the moment. You had 3ball last night crying like a baby.

Not putting a lot of emphasis on it is hating? Just because others aren't valuing it as much as you are is considered hating?

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 11:43 AM
I mean, just look at this post from 3ball last night

The sign of a fraud is that they pretend some fake shit is the real thing

Adam Silver is the biggest fraud though - I just googled him and it says he played ball at Duke for 4 years.. lol... the NBA is a fraud and set up so one player can have the league's best talent and win chips, yet he STILL only has 4 chips in 21 years - a pathetic fraud that everyone fell for because American society is the lowest of the low - go to any other country and they will tell you that Americans are low-class.. This worship of a weak basketball player and pretending he compares to the real goats despite his constant losing is a great example of how weak our society has become.. it's embarrassing tbh.. i'd like to move

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Not putting a lot of emphasis on it is hating? Just because others aren't valuing it as much as you are is considered hating?

I see through your BS, if LeBron lost last night you would be celebrating like he just lost a chip.

But go ahead and keep crying about it.

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 11:49 AM
I see through your BS, if LeBron lost last night you would be celebrating like he just lost a chip.

But go ahead and keep crying about it.

That's one thing I would not be doing because I've already established my POV beforehand, I don't care about this IST. It would not take away from bron. I don't take bron's first finals loss away from him. In your head, 3ball=everyone else that does not worship lebron as you do so you fabricate these expectations.

Phoenix
12-10-2023, 11:51 AM
I mean, just look at this post from 3ball last night

That's an act, it's gotta be. Like he's playing a caricature of an MJ fan. I can't believe there's someone walking around freely in plain sight that fukked in the head. And if there is, we need to be contacting the authorities. That's mass murderer in the waiting levels of insanity, and I wish I were joking.

Airupthere
12-10-2023, 11:52 AM
That's an act, it's gotta be. Like he's playing a caricature of an MJ fan. I can't believe there's someone walking around freely in plain sight that fukked in the head. And if there is, we need to be contacting the authorities. That's mass murderer in the waiting levels of sanity, and I wish I were joking.

Are there a lot of poster rallying around 3ball for anyone to think he is a representation of an MJ fan? It seems there is general apathy towards his posts no matter what fan base you are from.

1987_Lakers
12-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Are there a lot of poster rallying around 3ball for anyone to think he is a representation of an MJ fan? It seems there is general apathy towards his posts no matter what fan base you are from.

Huh? You have a bunch of posters here who encourage his insanity.

ShawkFactory
12-10-2023, 12:00 PM

Surprisingly, yes. Mostly people who hate Lebron that aren't weird or care enough to do what 3ball does, so they clap.

ELITEpower23
12-10-2023, 12:26 PM

7-0

https://i.postimg.cc/J0NQSmPd/5th-MVP-for-King-James.jpg

Phoenix
12-10-2023, 12:33 PM

A caricature in this case meaning someone so completely devoted to preserving MJs legacy that he is willing to quite literally say the most insane shit possible. No, he is not representative of the average MJ fan on this site, just one completely gone off the rails.

Hey Yo
12-10-2023, 12:35 PM

Right on cue.... this troll is STILL crying about LeBron and this tournament.

8Ball
12-11-2023, 11:07 AM

3ball is the exact representation of an MJ fan.

Your arguments are just as bad as 3ball's.

8Ball
12-11-2023, 11:09 AM

So weak and meaningless but you know Jordan would never be able do it at age 38 and it eats you up inside.

Airupthere
12-11-2023, 12:28 PM
So weak and meaningless but you know Jordan would never be able do it at age 38 and it eats you up inside.

Lol nothing eats me up inside in terms of basketball. I just say it like it is. I don't expect and want MJ to be GOAT forever but as it stands, he clearly is and bran has never been a threat to that. Bran has never dominated basketball or sports at any point that anyone uses him as a barometer for anything but flopping, whining and super teaming. Those are his legacy.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
12-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Base off every nba players overall career/achievements/longevity. Who would be your #1 pick in the draft. Again, you already know and seen every players skill and accomplishments.

To me it has to be Lebron. Dude is pretty much 39 yrs old, been in the league for 21 years and still one of the top dawgs. Looks like he can keep this up atleast another 2 years. Heck who's to say he wont be better then half of the nba at age 42.

Would you rather have MJ, 6 titles, 13 elite years(15 total)or Lebron, 4 titles, 21 elite years and counting?

Airupthere
12-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Base off every nba players overall career/achievements/longevity. Who would be your #1 pick in the draft. Again, you already know and seen every players skill and accomplishments.

To me it has to be Lebron. Dude is pretty much 39 yrs old, been in the league for 21 years and still one of the top dawgs. Looks like he can keep this up atleast another 2 years. Heck who's to say he wont be better then half of the nba at age 42.

Would you rather have MJ, 6 titles, 13 elite years(15 total)or Lebron, 4 titles, 21 elite years and counting?

But if you pick lebron he will superteam elsewhere. With all his stunts, he tries and pleads so hard for people to respect him and people still make a mockery out of him. How is that a better career?

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
12-11-2023, 02:11 PM
But if you pick lebron he will superteam elsewhere. With all his stunts, he tries and pleads so hard for people to respect him and people still make a mockery out of him. How is that a better career?

If you want you can remove accomplishments and base it off skills and longevity, who would you pick. Not talking about teammates, coaches, towel boy, fans, shoes, shorts. If you had the first pick, players from 90s-20s(most not familiar earlier then that) who would it be.

3ba11
12-11-2023, 02:27 PM
a 3-peat?

70 wins?

DPOY?

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
12-11-2023, 02:45 PM
a 3-peat?

70 wins?

DPOY?

Who would you pick to play for your current NBA team? First pick in the NBA draft, no nba experience, no accomplishments but you know what they bring as far as basketball skills, longevity.

If Shaq wasn't lazy he could of easily be part of this convo. Same with Tmac if he werent so injured prone.

FKAri
12-11-2023, 03:10 PM
It would be a tremendous loss for mankind if Bron just ups and leaves Earth due to boredom.

beau_boy04
12-11-2023, 06:32 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The most hyped player coming into the league. Lived up to the hype and then surpassed it.

Yall better give this man his crown. King ****ing James.

A new trophy to win? Check

A new MVP to win? Check

Bread on the line? Check

Shit is ez..... #KingJames

what about the dunk contest? lol yeah he was afraid to lose lol

ArbitraryWater
12-11-2023, 08:33 PM

scrub pacer team? Thats the 5th seed?

8Ball
12-11-2023, 09:09 PM
Those Pacers beat both the Bucks and Celtics to get there, as well as the 76ers earlier on, but tpols has no clue since he doesn't watch NBA games anymore.

Casual.

FultzNationRISE
04-26-2024, 12:43 AM
Hes done EVERYTHING

Bawkish
04-26-2024, 02:47 AM
except the W

RogueBorg
04-26-2024, 09:07 AM
How about a winning Finals record?