PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be completely honest with you - get all the way the f*ck out of here

3ba11
12-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Why have many GM's blatantly given the Lakers all these good players since the Westbrook debacle?

Why would numerous GM's shore up the most popular franchise when it was struggling and down? Why wouldn't they want to actually COMPETE and take advantage of them when they're down by not helping them?.. Why would all these GM's instantly shore up the Lakers' entire roster?.. People don't go from doofus to genius overnight so don't come with the Rob Pelinka bull crap (otherwise I have a very lucrative investment that you should look into)..

The current reality is that the NBA media only covers Lebron and this slanted coverage seeps into the GM subconscious - the next thing you know, every GM in the league is clamoring to send the Lakers all their good players and defenders aren't defending Lebron like they would a normal opposing competitor.. It's this massive group think due to the fraudulent media and it's pathetic that viewers are this weak...

The only thing I can do is hang my hat and feel so proud that I stopped watching this crap a decade ago and decided to start ripping you bums that fall for this crap instead.. What a great decision.

Of course, the biggest example of rigging is not giving AD the MVP of the whole tourney, while Steph gets robbed of FMVP in favor of a defender.. Let that sink in - the league robs Curry and gifts to Lebron.. btw, this robbery completely stunted Curry's career & legacy - we think of him differently now because he didn't get that first FMVP

tontoz
12-13-2023, 10:51 AM
Who are "all these good players" that the Lakers were "given". Names please

GimmeThat
12-13-2023, 11:01 AM
Ham is the 'many GM's'. Lebron is the Lakers

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 11:01 AM
I'm going to be completely honest with you

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/c5/14/64c51437fdfacf16239bddb978140ed9.gif

sdot_thadon
12-13-2023, 11:03 AM
Why have many GM's blatantly given the Lakers all these good players since the Westbrook debacle?

Why would numerous GM's shore up the most popular franchise when it was struggling and down? Why wouldn't they want to actually COMPETE and take advantage of them when they're down by not helping them?.. Why would all these GM's instantly shore up the Lakers' entire roster?.. People don't go from doofus to genius overnight so don't come with the Rob Pelinka bull crap (otherwise I have a very lucrative investment that you should look into)..

The current reality is that the NBA media only covers Lebron and this slanted coverage seeps into the GM subconscious - the next thing you know, every GM in the league is clamoring to send the Lakers all their good players and defenders aren't defending Lebron like they would a normal opposing competitor.. It's this massive group think due to the fraudulent media and it's pathetic that viewers are this weak...

The only thing I can do is hang my hat and feel so proud that I stopped watching this crap a decade ago and decided to start ripping you bums that fall for this crap instead.. What a great decision.

Of course, the biggest example of rigging is not giving AD the MVP of the whole tourney, while Steph gets robbed of FMVP in favor of a defender.. Let that sink in - the league robs Curry and gifts to Lebron.. btw, this robbery completely stunted Curry's career & legacy - we think of him differently now because he didn't get that first FMVP

The bolded explains why you never appear to know wtf you're talking about. If i were Lebron and supposedly these GMs were "gifting" me great players I'd be pissed. They couldn't have sent some better guys than that with all the available talent in the league? Or is it just paranoid non sense you spew everytime Lebron does something great or you feel he's close to winning? A decade plus of this has got to be mentally exhausting, you sure you don't need a 2 season break like Mike?

PeroAntic
12-13-2023, 11:04 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/m/04KdcsfRodUAAAAd/conspiracy-charlie-day.gif

tontoz
12-13-2023, 11:07 AM
The bolded explains why you never appear to know wtf you're talking about. If i were Lebron and supposedly these GMs were "gifting" me great players I'd be pissed. They couldn't have sent some better guys than that with all the available talent in the league? Or is it just paranoid non sense you spew everytime Lebron does something great or you feel he's close to winning? A decade plus of this has got to be mentally exhausting, you sure you don't need a 2 season break like Mike?

Congrats on getting that far through his post. I don't have the patience to read his TLDR nonsense and didn't make it past the first sentence.

Wardell Curry
12-13-2023, 11:09 AM
Hasn't watched in over a decade yet he "knows" that the Lakers have been gifted "all these good players."

And you guys think this is a real persona that isn't acting? Is he unable to let go of a weakly attempted and failed Hollywood career or what?

Further, why has this guy been allowed to post the same thing 13,000 times?

8Ball
12-13-2023, 11:29 AM

https://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/LeBron-James-Lakers.jpg

bullettooth
12-13-2023, 11:36 AM
Lakers have a history of fleecing other teams. Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol?

Most entitled team and fans of any sport on the planet; now with LeBron... oof.

Kblaze8855
12-13-2023, 11:38 AM
Hasn't watched in over a decade yet he "knows" that the Lakers have been gifted "all these good players."

And you guys think this is a real persona that isn't acting? Is he unable to let go of a weakly attempted and failed Hollywood career or what?

Further, why has this guy been allowed to post the same thing 13,000 times?

this isn’t his first or second account. He also has multiple alts. It’s way way way more than 13,000.

3ba11
12-13-2023, 12:25 PM
Congrats on getting that far through his post. I don't have the patience to read his TLDR nonsense and didn't make it past the first sentence.

The issue is that the Lakers already have the best 2nd option (AD or Lebron), so they're already doing as well as they can as a 1-2 punch short of getting Giannis, Jokic etc to take over the 1st option role.

And it's a 2-star team league.. So the Lakers are doing the best at the top part of the roster, while also having 3rd and 4th scorers in Reaves/D-Lo and the best group of 3-and-D guys due to further hand-outs from opposing GM's.

The D-Lo trade was pretty amazing.. The lie that Lebron "plays 5 positions" was exposed here by having the worst fit of all-time with Westbrook.. If Lebron could actually play PF, he would fit like a glove with Westbrook just like Malone fit with Stockton or AD fit with Lebron - PF's love ball-dominators, so Lebron's worst-ever fit with Westbrook proved he wasn't one and the "plays 5 positions" narrative is fake news.. Lebron has a history of weak fits with other spotty-shooting ball-handlers like Hughes, Wade, Ingram and Westbrook.

The reality is that Lebron has a point guard skillset in a forward's body, aka abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position, which imposes spot-up roles upon teammates (lowers their APG and increases their assisted rate).. These spot-up roles prevent player development, good fits and strategic capacity/coaching, thereby yielding perennial underdogs and Finals losers regardless of cast.. He's 20-21 in the Finals excluding 07', 15', and 18', so he's a loser regardless of cast due to the aforementioned suboptimal brand of ball.. If he isn't capable of a 3-peat, perennial favorites or winning Finals record regardless of who we put around him, then he's objectively inferior to MJ, Kobe, Curry, Bird, Duncan and others.

Ultimately, the spot-up roles and lower teammate assists yields a low TEAM assist capacity - Lebron's teams can't grow into high assist teams with teammates seeing lower assists alongside him, aka Lebron hogging the assists.. Not coincidentally, the common thread in Lebron's last 4 Finals losses are massive deficits in team assists.

StrongLurk
12-13-2023, 12:30 PM
Lebron is the GOAT and best baller of all time.

He's the best all around too - the only player to legit play all positions on offensive and defense.

Even just on the Lakers, he's been the PG, PF and Center. He was mostly SF and sometimes PF in Cleveland and Miami. Hell he was the SG his rookie year on the Cavs :lol.

Best 5 on 5 player of all time.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 12:31 PM
The issue is that the Lakers already have the best 2nd option (AD or Lebron), so they're already doing as well as they can as a 1-2 punch short of getting Giannis, Jokic etc to take over the 1st option role.

And it's a 2-star team league.. So the Lakers are doing the best at the top part of the roster, while also having 3rd and 4th scorers in Reaves/D-Lo and the best group of 3-and-D guys due to further hand-outs from opposing GM's.

The D-Lo trade was pretty amazing.. The lie that Lebron "plays 5 positions" was exposed here by having the worst fit of all-time with Westbrook.. If Lebron could actually play PF, he would fit like a glove with Westbrook just like Malone fit with Stockton or AD fit with Lebron - PF's love ball-dominators, so Lebron's worst-ever fit with Westbrook proved he wasn't one and the "plays 5 positions" narrative is fake news.. The reality is that Lebron has a point guard skillset in a forward's body, aka abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position, which imposes spot-up roles upon teammates (lowers their APG and increases their assisted rate).. These spot-up roles prevent player development, good fits and strategic capacity/coaching, thereby yielding perennial underdogs and Finals losers regardless of cast.. He's 20-21 in the Finals excluding 07', 15', and 18', so he's a loser regardless of cast due to the aforementioned suboptimal brand of ball..

Ultimately, the spot-up roles and lower teammate assists yields a low TEAM assist capacity - Lebron's teams can't grow into high assist teams with teammates seeing lower assists alongside him, aka Lebron hogging the assists).. Not coincidentally, the common thread in Lebron's last 4 Finals losses are massive deficits in team assists.

Dlo? That is who you were talking about? Minny was happy to get rid of him and is much better since he left.

GimmeThat
12-13-2023, 12:40 PM

The D-Lo trade was pretty amazing.. The lie that Lebron "plays 5 positions" was exposed here by having the worst fit of all-time with Westbrook.. If Lebron could actually play PF, he would fit like a glove with Westbrook just like Malone fit with Stockton or AD fit with Lebron - PF's love ball-dominators, so Lebron's worst-ever fit with Westbrook proved he wasn't one and the "plays 5 positions" narrative is fake news.. Lebron has a history of weak fits with other spotty-shooting ball-handlers like Hughes, Wade, Ingram and Westbrook.

The reality is that Lebron has a point guard skillset in a forward's body, aka abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position, which imposes spot-up roles upon teammates (lowers their APG and increases their assisted rate).. These spot-up roles prevent player development, good fits and strategic capacity/coaching, thereby yielding perennial underdogs and Finals losers regardless of cast.. He's 20-21 in the Finals excluding 07', 15', and 18', so he's a loser regardless of cast due to the aforementioned suboptimal brand of ball.. If he isn't capable of a 3-peat, perennial favorites or winning Finals record regardless of who we put around him, then he's objectively inferior to MJ, Kobe, Curry, Bird, Duncan and others.

Ultimately, the spot-up roles and lower teammate assists yields a low TEAM assist capacity - Lebron's teams can't grow into high assist teams with teammates seeing lower assists alongside him, aka Lebron hogging the assists.. Not coincidentally, the common thread in Lebron's last 4 Finals losses are massive deficits in team assists.

but if Lebron shot a higher 3pt % than Westbrook, how is any of this his problem

3ba11
12-13-2023, 12:42 PM
Dlo? That is who you were talking about? Minny was happy to get rid of him and is much better since he left.

it's early and they probably still lose in 1st or 2nd Round, which has nothing to do with D-Lo, who transformed the Lakers from the worst fit ever and missing the play-in with Westbrick, to a great fit with a big PG and sweet shooter like D-Lo.

again, D-Lo transformed the Lakers, and he also turned Brooklyn around.. He was an all-star and the Lakers have several other all-star-caliber guys sharing food like Rui and Reaves...

So in addition to the D-Lo trade that transformed the Lakers, the Lakers received Rui, Prince, Vincent, Vanderbilt and more - it's a complete roster haul perpetrated by NBA GM's around the league, Silver and LeMedia.. A 100% reaction to the worst-ever fit with LeBrick and Westbriick (a collapse of the "5 positions" narrative and exposure as a spotty-shooting abnormal ball-dominator for size/position).

it's a sad state of fraudulent affairs and the legacies of guys like Curry, Jokic, Luka and others must pay the price while this guy hangs and around and dominates the ball (not even playing a winning brand of ball - playing a perennial underdog and Finals loser brand of ball, regardless of cast)

tontoz
12-13-2023, 12:47 PM
Melting down over DLo is extreme even by your standards. I thought they screwed up by resigning him. He sucked in the playoffs and is such a defensive liability they frequently have to bench him late in tight games

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 12:47 PM
it's early and they probably still lose in 1st or 2nd Round, which has nothing to do with D-Lo, who transformed the Lakers from the worst fit ever and missing the play-in with Westbrick, to a great fit with a big PG and sweet shooter like D-Lo.

again, D-Lo transformed the Lakers, and he also turned Brooklyn around.. He was an all-star and the Lakers have several other all-star-caliber guys sharing food like Rui and Reaves...

So in addition to the D-Lo trade that transformed the Lakers, the Lakers received Rui, Prince, Vincent, Vanderbilt and more - it's a complete roster haul perpetrated by NBA GM's around the league, Silver and LeMedia.. A 100% reaction to the worst-ever fit with LeBrick and Westbriick (a collapse of the "5 positions" narrative and exposure as a spotty-shooting abnormal ball-dominator for size/position).

it's a sad state of fraudulent affairs and the legacies of guys like Curry, Jokic, Luka and others must pay the price while this guy hangs and around and dominates the ball (not even playing a winning brand of ball - playing a perennial underdog and Finals loser brand of ball, regardless of cast)
Those are all NBA players! Can't believe the Lakers have NBA players on the roster.

https://media.tenor.com/QImoLsquM_EAAAAC/outrageous-seinfeld.gif

tontoz
12-13-2023, 12:59 PM
Rui isn't that good which is why the wizards didn't get crap for him. I was glad we traded him because I didn't want them to resign him.

Vincent was a UFA and they were able to sign him to a modest contract because there wasn't a big market for him.

Prince was another UFA signed to a 1 yr contract because again there wasn't a big market for him.

Vanderbilt is a journeyman who can't shoot

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:02 PM
Rui isn't that good which is why the wizards didn't get crap for him. I was glad we traded him because I didn't want them to resign him.

Vincent was a UFA and they were able to sign him to a modest contract because there wasn't a big market for him.

Prince was another UFA signed to a 1 yr contract because again there wasn't a big market for him.

ahem... hello.. is anyone there?... D-Lo?... transformed the Lakers by saving them from the worst fit of all-time (LeBrick and WestBrick) and biggest underachievement ever (missing play-in with Big 3 and many people's preseason favorite)

and again, the guys you mentioned are 3-and-D guys and some of the best in the league.. the lakers already have the top talent with AD/Lebron and even Reaves/D-Lo - a big 4 + the best 3-and-D in the league (gifted by GM's)

tontoz
12-13-2023, 01:11 PM
ahem... hello.. is anyone there?... D-Lo?... transformed the Lakers by saving them from the worst fit of all-time (LeBrick and WestBrick) and biggest underachievement ever (missing play-in with Big 3 and many people's preseason favorite)

and again, the guys you mentioned are 3-and-D guys and some of the best in the league.. the lakers already have the top talent with AD/Lebron and even Reaves/D-Lo - a big 4 + the best 3-and-D in the league (gifted by GM's)

DLo was probably their weakest rotation player in the playoffs for the Lakers and absolutely sucked against Denver.

Rui isn't a 3 and D player. His lack of defensive awareness is the biggest reason wizards fans wanted him gone.

If you actually watched games you would know this

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:20 PM
DLo was probably their weakest rotation player in the playoffs for the Lakers and absolutely sucked against Denver.

Rui isn't a 3 and D player. His lack of defensive awareness is the biggest reason wizards fans wanted him gone.

If you actually watched games you would know this

Before D-Lo...... missed play-in with 3 top 75.. worst-fit ever with Lebrick & Westbrick... goat underachievement

After D-Lo........ WCF and title contenders (many people thought the Lakes were title favorites)

Conclusion: D-Lo transformed Lakers

And the only reason they were swept by Denver with such a loaded roster (everyone thought the Lakers would beat Denver) is because Lebron's brand of ball has always underachieved the on-paper talent.. The only exception was after 6 or 7 years in Cleveland where he started to develop real chemistry in 09' and 10' - otherwise, Bron-ball has always underperformed the roster talent, as proven by falling from preseason favorite to underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Allen miracle - this is documented proof of falling from on-paper favorite to underdog, aka underachieving the on-paper talent.

tpols
12-13-2023, 01:24 PM
Who are "all these good players" that the Lakers were "given". Names please

Anthony ****ing Davis lol...

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:27 PM

Holy shit you're right - the collusion started long before the Westbrook debacle - it started after the Ingram/Kuzma debacles

Lebron failed to develop those guys and they flourished elsewhere.. Kuzma and Ingram saw 1-year drops alongside Lebron in 2019 (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48) - he stunted their trajectory.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 01:28 PM

He is talking about the guys they added after the Westbrook trade.

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:29 PM
He is talking about the guys they added after the Westbrook trade.

No but tpols is right - the league conspiracy to help Lebron began with the AD heist to save Lebron from bad fits with Ingram/Kuzma (Hughes/Jamison II)

so everytime Lebron's abnormal ball-dominance has another bad fit (imposes spot-up role upon good player), the league steps in to save him..

tpols
12-13-2023, 01:30 PM

Rui has been absolutely awesome for LA. Guy literally couldn't miss all throughout the playoffs.

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 01:31 PM
No but tpols is right - the league conspiracy to help Lebron began with the AD heist to save Lebron from bad fits with Ingram/Kuzma (Hughes/Jamison II)
Tbf though some people were very skeptical that the AD trade would work

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473439-Clippers-are-unfare-just-like-the-2017-Warriors&p=13848589&viewfull=1#post13848589

tontoz
12-13-2023, 01:33 PM
Before D-Lo...... missed play-in with 3 top 75.. worst-fit ever with Lebrick & Westbrick... goat underachievement

After D-Lo........ WCF and title contenders (many people thought the Lakes were title favorites)

Conclusion: D-Lo transformed Lakers

And the only reason they were swept by Denver with such a loaded roster (everyone thought the Lakers would beat Denver) is because Lebron's brand of ball has always underachieved the on-paper talent.. The only exception was after 6 or 7 years in Cleveland where he started to develop real chemistry in 09' and 10' - otherwise, Bron-ball has always underperformed the roster talent, as proven by falling from preseason favorite to underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16'), except the Allen miracle - this is documented proof of falling from on-paper favorite to underdog, aka underachieving the on-paper talent.

Once again you show how clueless you are. AD and Reaves both were out for a month prior to the Westbrook trade :facepalm

tpols
Holy shit you're right - the collusion started long before the Westbrook debacle - it started after the Ingram/Kuzma debacles

Lebron failed to develop those guys and they flourished elsewhere.. Kuzma and Ingram saw 1-year drops alongside Lebron in 2019 (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48) - he stunted their trajectory.

If you look at the contenders adding AD to them would be ridiculous overkill.

Imagine the Suns or Mavs or Nuggets with AD. They'd be unstoppable. Shit the Warriors would be too. Celtics and Bucks might have a 70+ win team.

StrongLurk

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473439-Clippers-are-unfare-just-like-the-2017-Warriors&p=13848589&viewfull=1#post13848589

:roll:

OP is the biggest clown and loser to ever grace this forum...which is saying A LOT.

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:34 PM

most of my threads said that AD/Lebron were the perfect fit but you'll have to forgive me for being briefly delusional that somehow this theft would fail.. It's like Bulls fans briefly allowing themselves to dream of a 4-peat in 94'

StrongLurk
12-13-2023, 01:35 PM
most of my threads said that AD/Lebron were the perfect fit but you'll have to forgive me for being briefly delusional that somehow this theft would fail.. It's like Bulls fans briefly allowing themselves to dream of a 4-peat in 94'

Not briefly in your case...more like always 24/7 delusional.

I guarantee you that you will be posting Lebron threads YEARS after Lebron retires. Maybe even decades.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 01:36 PM
Rui has been absolutely awesome for LA. Guy literally couldn't miss all throughout the playoffs.

During the regular season Rui shot 32% from 3 last season. His 3 is wildly streaky.

What isn't streaky are his defensive rotations. He is consistently bad.

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2023, 01:37 PM
What are you talking about?

This happens to other stacked teams in much greater capacity...

look at the Suns getting Beal AND Gordon.

Clips getting Harden, then Theis for free.

Etc etc.

It happens to them all.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 01:38 PM

3 young players and 3 unprotected firsts is getting AD for free now the hell. KD got a similar package 2 young guys 4 picks. Also ofc you gloss over Devin Booker and dame lol. No the lakers are not easily the best at the 2 star system, most likely it’s mil or phx. Mil has one of the best players in world and all-nba sidekick(lebron isn’t quite Giannis lvl), Booker or KD are the best costars in the league I think. You complain about league screwing over Luka, he has Kyrie now. Kyrie was a goat lvl sidekick with bron but now he’s not worth mentioning lol

tpols
12-13-2023, 01:38 PM
During the regular season Rui shot 32% from 3 last season. His 3 is wildly streaky.

What isn't streaky are his defensive rotations. He is consistently bad.

What did he shoot in the playoffs?

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:39 PM
Not briefly in your case...more like always 24/7 delusional.

I guarantee you that you will be posting Lebron threads YEARS after Lebron retires. Maybe even decades.

I briefly hoped that a ball 101 tenet (that ball-dominators fit like gloves with PF's) wouldn't hold and the Lakers would somehow fail with AD..

And amazingly, despite Lebron/AD being a decent fit, the Lakers have still largely failed - 1/4 championship frequency is weak (it's mostly losing() and the only reason they won the bubble ring is because they had just pulled off a historic heist and were uniquely motivated compared to everyone else that had already chalked up the season as a loss

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 01:39 PM

Imagine the Suns or Mavs or Nuggets with AD. They'd be unstoppable. Shit the Warriors would be too. Celtics and Bucks might have a 70+ win team.
Adding a superstar to already established contenders would make them even better? Is that something you thought needed to be said?

tpols actually thought he was making some good point here too :lol

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 01:41 PM

You’re not adding ad straight up. Replace their 2nd star with ad is a more fair way to look at it. Yea many teams look like the best team in league but no i don’t see any that become dynasties or 70 win teams.

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:42 PM
Adding a superstar to already established contenders would make them even better? Is that something you thought needed to be said?

I remember when the 90's Bulls had to get rejects like Rodman or Bison Dele, or they had to get Longley off the bench of an expansion team, or Kerr off waivers..

Otoh, Lebron gets premium, deluxe role players gifted from GM's around the league, or even all-stars like D-Lo to save the team from worst-ever chemistry with Westbrook... Of course Lebron also gets to hand-select a franchise player from another team to join him (AD) and sometimes 2 (Wade/Bosh or Kyrie/Love)

that's absurd

tontoz
12-13-2023, 01:43 PM
What did he shoot in the playoffs?

48.7%. Do you think that is representative of his true 3 pt shooting ability? :lol

There is a thing in statistical analysis called "sample size". You might want to do some reasearch on it.

Weren't you the same guy who said Rui couldnt shoot 3s when they made the trade?

tpols
12-13-2023, 01:43 PM

You could take guys off those teams though and it'd still be ridiculous. The point is nobody has a 1-2 punch like LA does.

Swap Murray and Porter for AD what happens? Nuggets would be even more unstoppable. Take Dame and Lopez off the Bucks, even more unstoppable with AD. Brown and Horford off the Celtics, even more unstoppable with AD.

You guys just don't realize how spoiled you are with him. The Lakers weren't even a playoff team until he came over.

tpols
12-13-2023, 01:45 PM
48.7%. Do you think that is representative of his true 3 pt shooting ability? :lol

There is a thing in statistical analysis called "sample size". You might want to do some reasearch on it.

Sample size was big in the playoffs.

Every Laker fan (or those rooting against them) saw how well Rui played when it mattered. He was awesome and there's no denying it.

Nobody cares what guys averaged on the scrub wizards in the regular season.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 01:51 PM
You could take guys off those teams though and it'd still be ridiculous. The point is nobody has a 1-2 punch like LA does.

Swap Murray and Porter for AD what happens? Nuggets would be even more unstoppable. Take Dame and Lopez off the Bucks, even more unstoppable with AD. Brown and Horford off the Celtics, even more unstoppable with AD.

You guys just don't realize how spoiled you are with him. The Lakers weren't even a playoff team until he came over.

nuggets gets worse if you take both murray and porter lol. that dame and lopez take is wild lol. I can throw in dlo with AD too. Brown and horford yes you're correct but nitpick is ad would be replacing porzingis who's actually the celtics 2nd best player. celtics strength is their 3-5 guys not their top 2 tbf. Obviously even the 5th starter on the celtics in holiday is easily the 3rd best player on the lakers. Also kd/booker and giannis/dame are on the lvl of the lakers duo

3ba11
12-13-2023, 01:52 PM
itt we learn that every time Lebron's spotty-shooting, ball-dominance has another bad fit, he's allowed to choose all-stars from another teams to join him such as AD arriving to fix the bad fit with Ingram, or D-Lo arriving to fix the bad fit with Westbrick...

tontoz
12-13-2023, 01:52 PM
Sample size was big in the playoffs.

Every Laker fan (or those rooting against them) saw how well Rui played when it mattered. He was awesome and there's no denying it.

Nobody cares what guys averaged on the scrub wizards in the regular season.

He shot better last year with the Wizards during the regular season than with the Lakers. He actually shot only 30% from 3 during the regular season after the trade.

I am not at all surprised that he has been a net negative this season after signing a new contract.

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 01:53 PM

The Pelicans were frequently not a playoff team with him, they missed the playoffs 5 out of the 7 years he was there. And I honestly wouldn't make those trades if I were the Nuggets or Bucks. AD & Giannis would frankly be a sketchy fit, esp if you're removing the spacing Dame & Lopez provide. And you'd be essentially decimating your backcourt if you're Denver, plus Gordon becomes useless in that situation. There are plenty of trades you can make with AD to bolster your team, those are not some of them.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 01:57 PM
itt we learn that every time Lebron's spotty-shooting, ball-dominance has another bad fit, he's allowed to choose all-stars from another teams to join him such as AD arriving to fix the bad fit with Ingram, or D-Lo arriving to fix the bad fit with Westbrick...

how come none of the fit concerns fall on ingram. If you paid any attention you know thats a decent problem with the pelicans too, zion/ingram. Ingrams a primarily on ball creator who isnt good enough to carry an elite team. Those guys are very hard to build around.

StrongLurk
12-13-2023, 02:07 PM
I remember when the 90's Bulls had to get rejects like Rodman or Bison Dele, or they had to get Longley off the bench of an expansion team, or Kerr off waivers..

Otoh, Lebron gets premium, deluxe role players gifted from GM's around the league, or even all-stars like D-Lo to save the team from worst-ever chemistry with Westbrook... Of course Lebron also gets to hand-select a franchise player from another team to join him (AD) and sometimes 2 (Wade/Bosh or Kyrie/Love)

that's absurd

The 90's was a weak era. As evidenced by this Scott Pippen guy, who you say "sucks", being a top 10 player that decade.

That's why you are so shocked by guys like D-lo. He's a average player in today's NBA, but seems "like an amazing all-star" to you because you are comparing average guys now to average guys in the 90's :lol

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:08 PM
nuggets gets worse if you take both murray and porter lol. that dame and lopez take is wild lol. I can throw in dlo with AD too. Brown and horford yes you're correct but nitpick is ad would be replacing porzingis who's actually the celtics 2nd best player. celtics strength is their 3-5 guys not their top 2 tbf. Obviously even the 5th starter on the celtics in holiday is easily the 3rd best player on the lakers. Also kd/booker and giannis/dame are on the lvl of the lakers duo

No they absolutely don't. Porter is mid at best and AD is a signifigantly better talent than Murray.

Denver would be totally unstoppable if they had AD + Jokic. They just won a ring in dominant fashion with less.

StrongLurk
12-13-2023, 02:09 PM
No they absolutely don't. Porter is mid at best and AD is a signifigantly better talent than Murray.

Denver would be totally unstoppable if they had AD + Jokic. They just won a ring in dominant fashion with less.

Hell no man.

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:13 PM
The Pelicans were frequently not a playoff team with him, they missed the playoffs 5 out of the 7 years he was there. And I honestly wouldn't make those trades if I were the Nuggets or Bucks. AD & Giannis would frankly be a sketchy fit, esp if you're removing the spacing Dame & Lopez provide. And you'd be essentially decimating your backcourt if you're Denver, plus Gordon becomes useless in that situation. There are plenty of trades you can make with AD to bolster your team, those are not some of them.

AD is one of the best shooting 7 footers in the league. The Bucks won with jrue holiday spacing which is terrible.

Honestly AD and Giannis would be one of the best twin tower lineups ever since Duncan Robinson. Their defense would be unstoppable and they'd have two guys who get 40 whenever plus Middleton. That would be a ridiculous team.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 02:14 PM
AD is one of the best shooting 7 footers in the league.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 02:17 PM

where's the spacing in the lineup. playing AD/Gordon together wont work out well haha. Weird since you love talking about the importance of fit in so many situations and now you're just looking at pure talent. If you said take out gordon instead of porter okay you have an argument. However still keep in mind reggie jackson becomes your starting pg. AD is better than Murray yes but the dropoff from murray to reggie is bigger than the dropoff from ad to gordon.

Why I said I could give you the benefit of doubt and throw in dlo for the other guy. Still he's too much of a pnr guy to pair with jokic. murray and porter fit him like a glove offensively with their offball play, gordon and kcp are crucial for the defense without hurting the offense. The mil take is still wild even with dlo. giannis needs shooting around him and lopez and giannis cover each so well defensively. the downgrade from dame to dlo on offense is catastrophic and AD doesnt make up for that.

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:19 PM
AD has a silky smooth jumper for a 7 footer. He's got some of the best jumpshooting efficiency metrics in the league over the past 8 years or so for 7 footers. And we're not just talking spot up 3s. His jumpshooting out of the midrange is dynamic.

I've literally never heard anybody say AD can't shoot. You guys are wild.

You said Rui can't shoot either though so it's not a surprise lmao.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 02:23 PM
ad hasnt been that guy who can get 40 whenever he wants for awhile. 22, 23, 26, 23 are his ppg averages the last 4 years. mostly on teams where he's been the the clear 2nd guy and the rest of the team are role players.

You do know brook is one of the best rim protectors in the league, AD's better in the playoffs because of his versatility/switchability but mil already has a dominant defensive twin towers duo. Jrue shot like 38% from 3 he's a floor spacer and the bucks won all off their defense, their offense wasnt good. Once you get rid of the dame, the mil offense falls off a cliff. They wont be above average on offense even with the raw numbers giannis/ad put up

tontoz
12-13-2023, 02:25 PM
AD has a silky smooth jumper for a 7 footer. He's got some of the best jumpshooting efficiency metrics in the league over the past 8 years or so for 7 footers. And we're not just talking spot up 3s. His jumpshooting out of the midrange is dynamic.

Dude WTF are you smoking? AD is shooting 26% from 3 (same last year) . He is currently shooting 21.4% on long 2s.

At least Rui has streaks of good shooting. He actually shot 45% from 3 for the Wizards a couple of years ago, he is just inconsistent.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 02:26 PM

check out ad's midrange numbers with the lakers, they're not pretty, averages like 37%. He was on fire in the bubble and that's about it.

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:28 PM
Bro you lost all credibility saying jrue holiday was a floor spacer. He shot in 40s TS when the Bucks won. He was trash offensively but great defensively. AD is even better defensively and infinitely better offensively. If Giannis could fit with jrue fitting with AD would be cake. I like Lopez but no... he's not current prime AD. You guys must be smoking some real good shit to act like that is true.

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:37 PM
check out ad's midrange numbers with the lakers, they're not pretty, averages like 37%. He was on fire in the bubble and that's about it.

So you're saying he shot the best when it mattered most?

And I just looked at his midrange splits he was doing 40+% multiple times throughout his career in the 10-20ft range.

He's shooting 44% right now from 10-16ft which is like Dirk or Kobe %'s.

I've never heard AD can't shoot. Literally never. :roll:

You guys are on a roll today.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 02:40 PM

And I just looked at his midrange splits he was doing 40+% multiple times throughout his career in the 10-20ft range.

No he's not. Per bbref AD is shooting 37.8% from 10-16 feet, 21.4% from 16-3pt, 26.7% from 3. He's awful.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 02:41 PM
Bro you lost all credibility saying jrue holiday was a floor spacer. He shot in 40s TS when the Bucks won. He was trash offensively but great defensively. AD is even better defensively and infinitely better offensively. If Giannis could fit with jrue fitting with AD would be cake. I like Lopez but no... he's not current prime AD. You guys must be smoking some real good shit to act like that is true.

he shot poorly yes but he had terrible shot selection and was cold. teams were not leaving him open like they do with westbrook. also ofc that 38% from 3 during the RS matters. No one said lopez is in the same tier as AD but his fit is a lot better with giannis. Giannis plays the free safety role on defense similar to AD, lopez camps in the paint as a rim protector and guards centers 1v1. There's a reason lakers fans often talk about how they shouldve resigned lopez, he wouldve been a great fit with AD too like he is with giannis. He can guard the jokics and embiids of the world that AD has trouble with.

also jrue doesnt even matter too much, AD is replacing dame who you ofc havent talked about at all. dame's shooting scoring playmaking etc is irreplaceable. you cant tell me AD has anywhere near the offensive impact dame has and dame is an ideal sidekick for giannis, AD is not. Their coach is misusing dame badly doesnt even run 10 dame/giannis pnrs a game and they're 3rd in offense. Middleton's injury prone and been on a minutes restriction too, he doesnt add too much to the offense right now

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:49 PM
Aren't you the sample size guy?

Last year he shot 40+% from 10-20ft. AD is shooting 82% from the line right now and in his first season with LA shot 85%.

What 7 footer without a jumper shoots 85% from the FT line?

Name one.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 02:51 PM

i'm obviously including long 2's. he's shot 37, 41, 32, 33 percent the last 4 years. dont even compare him to dirk or kobe when he's putting up those percentages :lol. He was a better shooter with the pelicans, its a common sentiment with lakers fans AD's jumper is kinda broken now. It's happened with other guys, russ's pull up from the elbow used to be a 40-45% shot, he cant make it anymore. just one thread of many on the lakers subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/17gwbt7/ad_jump_shot/

offensive efficiency was up in general in the bubble. I dont hear anyone calling donovan mitchell a goat lvl 3 pt shooter because of the bubble. You calling AD a great midrange shooter in his time with the lakers based off the bubble is basically doing the same thing.

tpols
12-13-2023, 02:55 PM
he shot poorly yes but he had terrible shot selection and was cold. teams were not leaving him open like they do with westbrook. also ofc that 38% from 3 during the RS matters. No one said lopez is in the same tier as AD but his fit is a lot better with giannis. Giannis plays the free safety role on defense similar to AD, lopez camps in the paint as a rim protector and guards centers 1v1. There's a reason lakers fans often talk about how they shouldve resigned lopez, he wouldve been a great fit with AD too like he is with giannis. He can guard the jokics and embiids of the world that AD has trouble with.

also jrue doesnt even matter too much, AD is replacing dame who you ofc havent talked about at all. dame's shooting scoring playmaking etc is irreplaceable. you cant tell me AD has anywhere near the offensive impact dame has and dame is an ideal sidekick for giannis, AD is not. Their coach is misusing dame badly doesnt even run 10 dame/giannis pnrs a game and they're 3rd in offense. Middleton's injury prone and been on a minutes restriction too, he doesnt add too much to the offense right now

Dame has largely been a disappointment so far with the Bucks compared to jrue. What are you talking about?

If Milwaukee got offered AD for Dame straight up right now they'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Are you serious?

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 03:01 PM

Last year he shot 40+% from 10-20ft. AD is shooting 82% from the line right now and in his first season with LA shot 85%.

Name one.

fair point ft shooting is the best indicator of shooting ability. I have a decent counter example however. Jonas shoots 80% from the line, he doesnt have no jumper but it's a very small part of his game, he only barely started taking some midrange shots with the pelicans because he has to playing with zion. Still doesnt take many.

Still AD hasnt had a great jump shooting season with the lakers ever. last year was the only year he shot 40%+ and shooting sub 60% on 2's is now considered bad nba offense. Someone like embiid has shot around 50% the last 3/4 seasons and his down year he shot 43%. That's an actual great jump shooting big.

I do love the double standard however. Jrue holidays shoots 85%+ from the line yet you laughed when I called him a floor spacer. I didnt say he was a great shooter, just that defenses had to guard him

tpols
12-13-2023, 03:02 PM
https://youtu.be/DJuaLttLTpY?si=lkJPkRpq6HlJmIve

"Can't shoot."

"Straight trash."

:lol

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 03:02 PM
Dame has largely been a disappointment so far with the Bucks compared to jrue. What are you talking about?

If Milwaukee got offered AD for Dame straight up right now they'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Are you serious?

well first no they wouldnt jump in a heartbeat imo. Their coach is mostly the reason dame hasnt been as good as they thought but dame is still a much better fit with giannis than AD. Main reason they make that trade is AD has more of his prime left not that AD/Giannis would be better than Dame/Giannis right now.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 03:03 PM

Name one.

I thought you were talking about his jumper. He shot 25.7% from 3 last year, 44% from 10-16 and 37% from 16-3pt. That's lame

The previous few years were even worse . The defense isn't worried about him shooting jumpers from any distance.

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 03:05 PM

So let's say they make that trade, who runs the offense, becomes their main ball handler, becomes the lead playmaker, Middleton? And if you make that trade, then you have to dump Lopez, where you're probably not going to get a great return for a soon to be 36 year old.

It's kind of alarming how you can't differentiate talent with fit. AD is clearly more talented than Dame, but Dame is unquestionably a better fit for the Bucks than AD would be. You're really underselling how questionable a fit AD & Giannis would be offensively, AD is not good enough of a shooter to prevent teams from packing the paint whenever Giannis drives. Yes, they're talented enough they would still reel off wins, but in the playoffs, when the defensive intensity ratchets up, that offense would frankly be ugly to watch.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 03:05 PM
https://youtu.be/DJuaLttLTpY?si=lkJPkRpq6HlJmIve

"Can't shoot."

"Straight trash."

:lol

lebron has highlight videos of his fadeaway too. Doesnt make it an efficient shot.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2023, 03:09 PM
So let's say they make that trade, who runs the offense, becomes their main ball handler, becomes the lead playmaker, Middleton? And if you make that trade, then you have to dump Lopez, where you're probably not going to get a great return for a soon to be 36 year old.

It's kind of alarming how you can't differentiate talent with fit. AD is clearly more talented than Dame, but Dame is unquestionably a better fit for the Bucks than AD would be. You're really underselling how questionable a fit AD & Giannis would be offensively, AD is not good enough of a shooter to prevent teams from packing the paint whenever Giannis drives. Yes, they're talented enough they would still reel off wins, but in the playoffs, when the defensive intensity ratchets up, that offense would frankly be ugly to watch.

i dont even agree AD is clearly more talented. dame is a great talent on offense good at every aspect of being a lead ball handler and elite at shooting, before this year lowe said he's one of those few guys who's a top 5 offense by himself. Yea he's having a down year but I'm blaming griffin for now.

ImKobe
12-13-2023, 03:54 PM
None of these guys were "given" to the Lakers on purpose. Reaves was a mid-2nd round pick at best with all these teams overlooking him & he decided to pass on Detroit to have a chance at making the Lakers' roster. Also don't forget that the Lakers gutted their roster and gave up all their picks just to get AD a year early in the first place. No one put much value into D'lo or Vanderbilt or Cam Reddish lmao, they were on the market for a while before they landed in LA. Rui was a damn bench player in Washington and people here laughed at the Lakers for making that trade.

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2023, 03:58 PM
None of these guys were "given" to the Lakers on purpose. Reaves was a mid-2nd round pick at best with all these teams overlooking him & he decided to pass on Detroit to have a chance at making the Lakers' roster. Also don't forget that the Lakers gutted their roster and gave up all their picks just to get AD a year early in the first place. No one put much value into D'lo or Vanderbilt or Cam Reddish lmao, they were on the market for a while before they landed in LA. Rui was a damn bench player in Washington and people here laughed at the Lakers for making that trade.
Bro, the Lakers added a bunch of NBA players, it's completely unfair.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 04:02 PM
Bro, the Lakers added a bunch of NBA players, it's completely unfair.

This IST thing seems to have broken 3ball. When you start singing the praises of Dlo it might be time for a checkup from the neck up.

StrongLurk
12-13-2023, 04:17 PM

Even ImKobe doesn't take 3ball's shit.

sdot_thadon
12-13-2023, 05:27 PM
Bro, the LEBRON added a bunch of NBA players, it's completely unfair.

Corrected. If they went to any other team he wouldn’t care. The fact that we still have to hear about "allstar" Zydrunas Illguaskas or Larry Hughes, etc is pathetic.

ArbitraryWater
12-14-2023, 10:18 PM
What are you talking about?

This happens to other stacked teams in much greater capacity...

look at the Suns getting Beal AND Gordon.

Clips getting Harden, then Theis for free.

Etc etc.

It happens to them all.

I even forgot Norman Powell!

Dude is a straight up beast.

Could be on some relative all star ish in another role.

Thats an 18 ppg on 48% / 40+ 3P scorer the last 4 years whos also a top defender and getting better, that the Clippers got for peanuts.

ShawkFactory
12-14-2023, 10:29 PM
Yea I agree with you.

I cannot BELIEVE the league allowed guys Jordan Vanderbilt, Gabe Vincent, and Christian Wood to come on board.

tontoz
12-14-2023, 10:38 PM
Yea I agree with you.

I cannot BELIEVE the league allowed guys Jordan Vanderbilt, Gabe Vincent, and Christian Wood to come on board.

But its about DLo, he completely transformed them ....

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/afro_ninja.gif

Full Court
12-14-2023, 10:51 PM
But its about DLo, he completely transformed them ....

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/afro_ninja.gif

There's a Bronie narrative that has a lot of people convinced that DLo isn't any good - just like they do with all Lebron's teammates - but the fact is that Russell has been a great player, would be an all star on other teams, and has been the main reason the Lakers have won several of their games.

I don't think there's any kind of conspiracy involved, but there's no denying that the Lakers are STACKED.

tontoz
12-15-2023, 09:23 AM
There's a Bronie narrative that has a lot of people convinced that DLo isn't any good - just like they do with all Lebron's teammates - but the fact is that Russell has been a great player, would be an all star on other teams, and has been the main reason the Lakers have won several of their games.

I don't think there's any kind of conspiracy involved, but there's no denying that the Lakers are STACKED.

Minny's surge literally started after they traded Dlo for a 35 yr old Conley. In the playoffs Dlo was so bad theLakers frequently benched him late in games.

dankok8
12-15-2023, 12:02 PM
OP

I'm going to be completely honest with you. Get all the way the f*ck out of here!

3ba11
12-15-2023, 12:18 PM
Yea I agree with you.

I cannot BELIEVE the league allowed guys Jordan Vanderbilt, Gabe Vincent, and Christain Wood to come on board.

Jordan Vanderbilt, Gabe Vincent, Christain Wood, Rui Hachimura, D'Angelo Russell, Taureen Prince, Cam Reddish, and Anthony Davis, aka AD...

The OP should've said "since the weak Lebron/Ingram fit, GM's have knowingly or unknowingly conspired to stack Lebron's team, starting with AD and ending with Cam Reddish"..

The media is completely on board of course, while Adam Silver greets Lebron like he's one of the bros - no gentleman handshake like Stern and Jordan used to do - Silver and Lebron do a full-on bro-hug and fist pound.. It's just more circumstantial evidence to anyone that follows the league that they just watched a couple colluders congratulating each other on a mission accomplished.

Manny98
12-15-2023, 12:22 PM
Jordan Vanderbilt, Gabe Vincent, Christain Wood, Rui Hachimura, D'Angelo Russell, Taureen Prince, Cam Reddish, and Anthony Davis, aka AD...

The OP should've said "since the weak Lebron/Ingram fit, GM's have knowingly or unknowingly conspired to stack Lebron's team, starting with AD and ending with Cam Reddish"..

The media is completely on board of course, while Adam Silver greets Lebron like he's one of the bros - no gentleman handshake like Stern and Jordan used to do - Silver and Lebron do a full-on bro-hug and fist pound.. It's just more circumstantial evidence to anyone that follows the league that they just watched a couple colluders congratulating each other on a mission accomplished.
AD is the only other star on the team

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2023, 12:33 PM

He's almost as good as Brandon Ingraham.

3ba11
12-15-2023, 12:54 PM
He's almost as good as Brandon Ingraham.

After the AD heist that fixed the Ingram bad fit, the next thing the Lakers needed was a sweet-shooting point guard to replace the Westbrook bad fit - and voila - done - Minnesota steps up... Other teams followed suit with the best 3-and-D players in the league to provide spacing like Rui, Prince, Reddish, Vincent or Vanderbilt.

So can't you see that the league has become an experiment to see which lineup Lebron can win with??.. He fails with Ingram, so he gets AD.. Then he fails with Westbrook, so he gets D-Lo and about 80 shooters.. No other star gets so many iterations of lineups and star teammates to experiment with.. The league has been about Lebron getting to 6 chips and he just can't get there no matter what we do to help him.. Maybe if he wins another in-season tourney against bottom seeds next year, you guys will call that 6 rings?.. Maybe that's the way to do it.

tontoz
12-15-2023, 02:18 PM
. the best 3-and-D players in the league to provide spacing like Rui, Prince, Reddish, Vincent or Vanderbilt.

None of those guys are even good 3&D players. Rui shot 32% from 3 last year and his lack of defensive awareness is why Wizards fans wanted him gone. Reddish is a weak 3 pt shooter and Vanderbilt is an awful one. Prince is a weak defender.

Seek help

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2023, 02:30 PM

None of those guys are even good 3&D players. Rui shot 32% from 3 last year and his lack of defensive awareness is why Wizards fans wanted him gone. Reddish is a weak 3 pt shooter and Vanderbilt is an awful one. Prince is a weak defender.

Seek help
It's not just the ludicrous stamina on one subject for a decade that makes him insane, he literally makes things up all the time, things that are easily disputed in a simple post like this :lol The only thing I can't tell is if he actually believes what he types, when you're THIS dedicated to it, there's a chance he might.

StrongLurk
12-15-2023, 02:39 PM
It's not just the ludicrous stamina on one subject for a decade that makes him insane, he literally makes things up all the time, things that are easily disputed in a simple post like this :lol The only thing I can't tell is if he actually believes what he types, when you're THIS dedicated to it, there's a chance he might.

He's 100% mentally ill and delusional. There is no question about it, the behavioral evidence has been around for 15 years on the internet.

95% of his posts have only served to ironically PROP up Lebron as the at worst 2nd best player of all time in the 3-point era. Because what happens is Lebron is the only person capable of being compared to MJ when looking at talent/on court abilities (eye test), per game production, production totals, winning, career accolades, etc.

ShawkFactory
12-15-2023, 03:22 PM
We literally have Taureen Prince and Cam Reddish being mentioned as stacked help right now. It truly gets no better than this :lol

sdot_thadon
12-15-2023, 03:28 PM
He's 100% mentally ill and delusional. There is no question about it, the behavioral evidence has been around for 15 years on the internet.

95% of his posts have only served to ironically PROP up Lebron as the at worst 2nd best player of all time in the 3-point era. Because what happens is Lebron is the only person capable of being compared to MJ when looking at talent/on court abilities (eye test), per game production, production totals, winning, career accolades, etc.

This he's actually Mjs worst enemy with these shit arguments and fantastical tales. Likely hes the worst thing to ever happen to Mj on this particular board lol.

3ba11
12-15-2023, 09:28 PM

https://media.tenor.com/zkOLI8wcoRkAAAAM/50cent-car.gif

worst championship frequency of anyone in the top 10 aside from maybe Wilt, and the most tormentors (different teams that he lost to) than anyone else, and multiple record losses, sweeps, upset losses and worst-ever championship record or frequency.. 21 years has proven that Bron-ball has weak records and perennial underdogs or Finals losers regardless of cast,, He can't get anywhere near a great dynasty, 3-peat or 6 chips no matter who we put around him, aka objectively inferior to MJ... Lebron went 1/4 with AD, Love or Wade (except the Allen miracle), so again, no that's nowhere near 3-peat or 6 chips regardless of who we put around him.,...

StrongLurk
12-15-2023, 10:32 PM
https://media.tenor.com/zkOLI8wcoRkAAAAM/50cent-car.gif

worst championship frequency of anyone in the top 10 aside from maybe Wilt, and the most tormentors (different teams that he lost to) than anyone else, and multiple record losses, sweeps, upset losses and worst-ever championship record or frequency.. 21 years has proven that Bron-ball has weak records and perennial underdogs or Finals losers regardless of cast,, He can't get anywhere near a great dynasty, 3-peat or 6 chips no matter who we put around him, aka objectively inferior to MJ... Lebron went 1/4 with AD, Love or Wade (except the Allen miracle), so again, no that's nowhere near 3-peat or 6 chips regardless of who we put around him.,...

"Worst championship frequency". That's not a thing. Lebron has Four FMVPs. Second most all time.

Every other player in the three point era played out there careers and couldn't get to four FMVPs. They just couldn't be the best player on their teams enough and kept losing before the finals far more often than Lebron.

3ba11
12-16-2023, 12:55 AM
"Worst championship frequency". That's not a thing. Lebron has Four FMVPs. Second most all time.

Every other player in the three point era played out there careers and couldn't get to four FMVPs. They just couldn't be the best player on their teams enough and kept losing before the finals far more often than Lebron.

Every other player in history didn't get to hand-pick 2 franchise players from inter-conference rivals and put them on his team (or join them).

Lebron was horrible in the East until the "decision" - he was Iverson or Dwight-caliber (one-trick ponies), otherwise he lost three times in the 2nd Round and had multiple lotteries with all-star teammates, or multiple upset losses as big favorites.

That's why a large swathe of fans don't respect Lebron's accomplishments - they understand that he accomplished the same level that a lot of players would achieve with that level of help and actually underachieved the expectations of every super-team that he ever had... 1/4 was never the expectation with AD or Kyrie/Love, while 2/4 was never the expectation with Wade/Bosh - most of these teams were middling, 50-something win underdogs after starting the season as the preseason favorite (on-paper favorite).. Lebron had one sixty-win season with super-teams from 2011-2017 - that's a joke and a massive underachievement of expectation.

It's weird how Lebron fans and media don't acknowledge the advantage he gained by teaming up with a Kobe-like sidekick in Wade and then another franchise player from conference rival in Bosh.. No player in history plucked 2 franchise players from inter-conference rivals and put them on his team (or joined them) - that's a literal collusion in plain view but instead Lebron gets credit for a Finals streak that only began with the collusion - massive group-think makes fans zombie-like and ignoring the obvious.. Ultimately, Kyrie played 12 of 14 games in the 15' East Playoffs, while Love was a rare all-star sidekick in the 18' East, so the only time that Lebron took a 1-star team to the Finals was when everyone was doing it (Iverson, Dwight, Kidd).

sdot_thadon
12-16-2023, 02:06 AM
Every other player in history didn't get to hand-pick 2 franchise players from inter-conference rivals and put them on his team (or join them).

Lebron was horrible in the East until the "decision" - he was Iverson or Dwight-caliber (one-trick ponies), otherwise he lost three times in the 2nd Round and had multiple lotteries with all-star teammates, or multiple upset losses as big favorites.

That's why a large swathe of fans don't respect Lebron's accomplishments - they understand that he accomplished the same level that a lot of players would achieve with that level of help and actually underachieved the expectations of every super-team that he ever had... 1/4 was never the expectation with AD or Kyrie/Love, while 2/4 was never the expectation with Wade/Bosh - most of these teams were middling, 50-something win underdogs after starting the season as the preseason favorite (on-paper favorite).. Lebron had one sixty-win season with super-teams from 2011-2017 - that's a joke and a massive underachievement of expectation.

It's weird how Lebron fans and media don't acknowledge the advantage he gained by teaming up with a Kobe-like sidekick in Wade and then another franchise player from conference rival in Bosh.. No player in history plucked 2 franchise players from inter-conference rivals and put them on his team (or joined them) - that's a literal collusion in plain view but instead Lebron gets credit for a Finals streak that only began with the collusion - massive group-think makes fans zombie-like and ignoring the obvious.. Ultimately, Kyrie played 12 of 14 games in the 15' East Playoffs, while Love was a rare all-star sidekick in the 18' East, so the only time that Lebron took a 1-star team to the Finals was when everyone was doing it (Iverson, Dwight, Kidd).

You know what's even weirder? That people like you fail to acknowledge he teamed up with "2 franchise players" from his conference to face the team that had 3 franchise players and 4 Allstars in that same conference. The fact that you speak of Bosh as if he were their equal is a whole other study in psychology in itself. I get it though, the decision is the worst thing that could happen for a zealot. It gave him a shot to win with an advantage like Mike had over his east. So he instantly became a threat. Also it's weird to speak on the expectations of that Heat team when we all know that beyond the 1st season that wasn't the same Dwade and that he degraded constantly from that 1st finals till the 2014 finals where commentary was openly questioning if he and Lebron could work on the floor together during finals series. 2/4 with an often injured co-star was plenty. Is 1 of 4 with AD really less than expected whenever AD has only played 60 games once in those 4 years, and the same for Lebron. And with Kyrie and Love he went against probably the best team in NBA history for 2 of them. Split the other 2 despite not having either of Kyrie or Love in 2015. Time to stop being an idiot, Lebron is one of the best to ever lace em.

StrongLurk
12-16-2023, 07:56 PM

You can make as many excuses as you want. Keeping crying more about it :lol

Lebron was better than all his teammates and opposing players when he won his Four Finals MVPs.

Second most all time.

Lebron is the only person capable of being compared to MJ when looking at talent/on court abilities (eye test), per game production, production totals, winning, career accolades, etc. Hence why you only make threads about Lebron.

3ba11
12-17-2023, 03:32 PM
You can make as many excuses as you want. Keeping crying more about it :lol

Lebron was better than all his teammates and opposing players when he won his Four Finals MVPs.

Second most all time.

Lebron is the only person capable of being compared to MJ when looking at talent/on court abilities (eye test), per game production, production totals, winning, career accolades, etc. Hence why you only make threads about Lebron.

You didn't address that Lebron had the same number of Finals appearances and FMVP as Iverson or Dwight until the decision, so his FMVP's are completely manufactured - that's why no one respects his Finals runs or FMVP' because it wasn't an even playing field - other guys didn't get to stack the deck for a chance at FMVP

And how does Lebron's winning compare to Jordan's despite HALF the championship frequency (40% to 20%), only 2/3 the titles, and zero 3-peat, zero 70-win season, horrible regular season record compared to Jordan and perennial underdog status (underdog to baby Westbrick or fossil Duncan)?

How does that level of winning compare to Jordan's?? It doesn't compare to Duncan, Kobe, Magic or Curry, let alone Jordan

And Lebron is easily the SOFTEST superstar of all time.. softer than a grape.. He stays down when he gets hit and acts super-hurt.. And he has mental breakdowns like the 10' ECSF, 11' Finals and many more like letting his team give up in 2014, or melting down over JR's blunder or having heart attack over a missed call earlier this year.. He's a mental midget (37% on game-winners in playoffs vs nearly 60% shooting otherwise)

StrongLurk
12-17-2023, 08:42 PM
You didn't address that Lebron had the same number of Finals appearances and FMVP as Iverson or Dwight until the decision, so his FMVP's are completely manufactured - that's why no one respects his Finals runs or FMVP' because it wasn't an even playing field - other guys didn't get to stack the deck for a chance at FMVP

And how does Lebron's winning compare to Jordan's despite HALF the championship frequency (40% to 20%), only 2/3 the titles, and zero 3-peat, zero 70-win season, horrible regular season record compared to Jordan and perennial underdog status (underdog to baby Westbrick or fossil Duncan)?

How does that level of winning compare to Jordan's?? It doesn't compare to Duncan, Kobe, Magic or Curry, let alone Jordan

And Lebron is easily the SOFTEST superstar of all time.. softer than a grape.. He stays down when he gets hit and acts super-hurt.. And he has mental breakdowns like the 10' ECSF, 11' Finals and many more like letting his team give up in 2014, or melting down over JR's blunder or having heart attack over a missed call earlier this year.. He's a mental midget (37% on game-winners in playoffs vs nearly 60% shooting otherwise)

90% of your posts are just trolls/hating. Those posts are meaningless.

Winning rings only matters if you get the FMVP to go along with it. Only Jordan has more than Lebron.

Duncan, Kobe, and Magic were drafted to incredible situations. Lebron and MJ weren't. Curry's 2015 ring is incredibly weak since he barely beat Lebron who only had role players with him in that finals :lol and he couldn't even get FMVP because Lebron overshadowed him by a tremendous amount. Curry has one great ring, which is 2022...ONE RING.

End of the day, all your arguments are Lebron vs MJ because that's all you can do. Lebron exceeds everybody else in the 3 point era.

Lebron: 4 FMVPs, 4 MVPs
Magic: 3 FMVPs, 3 MVPs
Duncan: 3 FMVPs, 2 MVPs
Shaq, 3 FMVPs, 1 MVP
Bird: 2 FMVPs, 3 MVPs
Kobe: 2 FMVPs, 1 MVP
Durant: 2FMVPs, 1MVP
Curry: 1 FMVP, 2MVPs

It's been over 3ball. Lebron is number 2 all time. You are just a mentally ill hater who can't accept reality. The proof that I am right is all of your posts. MJ vs Lebron. And you'll CONTINUE to have all of your posts framing the MJ vs Lebron debate, further proving that I am right and FURTHER propping UP Lebron.

3ba11
12-17-2023, 09:19 PM
90% of your posts are just trolls/hating. Those posts are meaningless.

Winning rings only matters if you get the FMVP to go along with it. Only Jordan has more than Lebron.

Duncan, Kobe, and Magic were drafted to incredible situations. Lebron and MJ weren't. Curry's 2015 ring is incredibly weak since he barely beat Lebron who only had role players with him in that finals :lol and he couldn't even get FMVP because Lebron overshadowed him by a tremendous amount. Curry has one great ring, which is 2022...ONE RING.

End of the day, all your arguments are Lebron vs MJ because that's all you can do. Lebron exceeds everybody else in the 3 point era.

Lebron: 4 FMVPs, 4 MVPs
Magic: 3 FMVPs, 3 MVPs
Duncan: 3 FMVPs, 2 MVPs
Shaq, 3 FMVPs, 1 MVP
Bird: 2 FMVPs, 3 MVPs
Kobe: 2 FMVPs, 1 MVP
Durant: 2FMVPs, 1MVP
Curry: 1 FMVP, 2MVPs

It's been over 3ball. Lebron is number 2 all time. You are just a mentally ill hater who can't accept reality. The proof that I am right is all of your posts. MJ vs Lebron. And you'll CONTINUE to have all of your posts framing the MJ vs Lebron debate, further proving that I am right and FURTHER propping UP Lebron.

A growing number of fans are seeing the light and don't count Lebron's FMVP because everyone else didn't get to manufacture Finals streaks via "decisions" - only Lebron did...

If other stars like Jokic or Wade had formed super-teams early in their prime like Lebron did, they would have many more FMVP - heck, Wade should already have 2 FMVP but Lebron choked in 2011... so Wade was clearly a FMVP-kind of guy, even more than Lebron as he showed in 2011 when Wade was still #1 option over Lebron for those entire playoffs, ECF and Finals.. Again, your guy is a fraud that literally hand-picked super-teams where he was the best player so he could win FMVP - but he screwed up in 2011 because Wade was actually still the best player on the team lol

StrongLurk
12-17-2023, 10:13 PM
A growing number of fans are seeing the light and don't count Lebron's FMVP because everyone else didn't get to manufacture Finals streaks via "decisions" - only Lebron did...

If other stars like Jokic or Wade had formed super-teams early in their prime like Lebron did, they would have many more FMVP - heck, Wade should already have 2 FMVP but Lebron choked in 2011... so Wade was clearly a FMVP-kind of guy, even more than Lebron as he showed in 2011 when Wade was still #1 option over Lebron for those entire playoffs, ECF and Finals.. Again, your guy is a fraud that literally hand-picked super-teams where he was the best player so he could win FMVP - but he screwed up in 2011 because Wade was actually still the best player on the team lol

You just keep proving the facts of my posts. All you are doing is ironically propping up Lebron via your sole focus on him. And not only that, but you are often hating or trolling Lebron, which props him up even further while digging yourself and own arguments further down.

A basketball example would be a player trying to take Lebron one on one, but that player can't handle the pressure of trying to score on Lebron, so that player keeps going at him but fumbles the ball and then eventually turns it over while Lebron gets the ball and scores an easy two.

You are "that player". Almost every post you make is a "four-point turnaround" in favor of Lebron :roll:

3ba11
12-17-2023, 11:07 PM
You just keep proving the facts of my posts. All you are doing is ironically propping up Lebron via your sole focus on him. And not only that, but you are often hating or trolling Lebron, which props him up even further while digging yourself and own arguments further down.

A basketball example would be a player trying to take Lebron one on one, but that player can't handle the pressure of trying to score on Lebron, so that player keeps going at him but fumbles the ball and then eventually turns it over while Lebron gets the ball and scores an easy two.

You are "that player". Almost every post you make is a "four-point turnaround" in favor of Lebron :roll:

^^^ a sad deflection to avoid the point about Lebron stacking the deck and otherwise being a 1-trick pony before that like Iverson or Dwight

StrongLurk
12-17-2023, 11:17 PM
^^^ a sad deflection to avoid the point about Lebron stacking the deck and otherwise being a 1-trick pony before that like Iverson or Dwight

Iverson/Dwight could replace Lebron on all his teams and they wouldn't come close to winning four FMVPs and four MVPS like Lebron. So who cares about those two guys?

It's a shame Iverson wasn't drafted to the Lakers and get to play with Shaq. It's a shame Dwight wasn't drafted to a great situation like Duncan was. What would Kobe's career be like if he stuck with the Hornets? What would Duncan's career look like if he was drafted to an actually shitty rebuilding team?

It is what it is. There is luck involved with the NBA and you are just mad Lebron made the most of his situations :lol

But go ahead and keep posting about Lebron. You just prop him up while lowering yourself and your arguments. Even the other Jordan stans have shunned you on ISH.