PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green Suspended Indefinitely

FireDavidKahn
12-13-2023, 09:19 PM
WOW.

I honestly did not think Silver had the balls to do it.

Let him sit out the rest of the year and come back next year. This incident by itself wouldn't warrant that...but with EVERYTHING Draymond has done in his career and so far this year you have to do something drastic.

Kudos to Silver

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1735102051372151194

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBRSZOxXcAABjLG?format=jpg&name=large

Street Hunger
12-13-2023, 09:20 PM
This seemed necessary

Patrick Chewing
12-13-2023, 09:20 PM
Good.

Street Hunger
12-13-2023, 09:21 PM
I wonder how long the indefinite suspension will turn out to be. Any guesses? It might just be a week or two.

highwhey
12-13-2023, 09:23 PM
interesting. will curry fake another injury like he did last time ?

theman93
12-13-2023, 09:24 PM
Good. Dirty POS.

warriorfan
12-13-2023, 09:24 PM
:roll:

Axe
12-13-2023, 09:31 PM
Oof. Was hoping to see him troll ja 'the prick' morant at least. What a shame. :ohwell:

interesting. will curry fake another injury like he did last time ?
:lol

Kblaze8855
12-13-2023, 09:31 PM
Funny to me that this guy would be like the 4th most aggressive person on the early 90s Knicks. He would probably be fifth on the bad boy Pistons and I’m not even counting a guy I have seen slap two players in the face. I saw people talking like he belonged in that era, but I really don’t think he would do all this back then. Those guys didn’t push and shove when they had a problem. Multiple people would have just punched him in the face in front of everybody by now.

Even people who don’t have that reputation among fans who don’t remember that time. At least three people on the old school Celtics would have fought him. And Larry Bird or Danny Ange would lead the way.

The only consequences for pushing people around now are league based. Nobody is gonna just jaw you on national tv. You don’t have to live with that possibility. You already have a couple hundred million in earnings and your teams run looks over…why not choke a guy or two on your way out? What does it cost?

Money.

And he will make that back by being a bigger star for his post career days in media.

Hes fine with all this.

1_BAD_TIGER
12-13-2023, 09:33 PM
Don't like it, suspension should be longer. :lol

tpols
12-13-2023, 09:34 PM
I don't think what he did to Nurkic warrants this... but this season he's clearly spiraled out of control.

The best thing we all got out of it was him choking rudy gobert out. :lol That'll forever be a meme.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
12-13-2023, 09:35 PM
Idk how some people on here still justifying, 'Nurkic was bear hugging him and Green was just trying to get away' nonsense lol. Ill be waiting for SNL, they make the most funniest skits about Green.

Mike Epps @1:15 https://youtu.be/WLGXxk29cxg?si=U5owaJLRmbgRxrcX

tontoz
12-13-2023, 09:40 PM
Time for kuminga to finally step up.

Druckenmiller
12-13-2023, 09:42 PM
Can he still come to practice?? If so watch him respond by punching a random teammate that weighs 160 less.

Proctor
12-13-2023, 09:51 PM
Meh, Draymond is an idiot but Gobert deserved what he got.

Should be 10-15 games and that's it.

Funny thing is with Klay declining and Draymond unraveling, this could easily lead to the Warriors finding an "out" with Draymond and then he can go ride off into the sunset on the Lakers with LeBrick like he always wanted.

highwhey
12-13-2023, 09:54 PM
nba really CRACKing down on the brothas. but a white player sleeps with a 15 year old girl and their investigation is inconclusive so nothing to see there.

interesting.

Axe
12-13-2023, 09:57 PM
nba really CRACKing down on the brothas. but a white player sleeps with a 15 year old girl and their investigation is inconclusive so nothing to see there.

interesting.
:milton

tontoz
12-13-2023, 09:59 PM

interesting.

There's no video of that :lol

If the girl isn't talking and her parents aren't talking, what kind of an investigation can they do?

Xiao Yao You
12-13-2023, 10:05 PM

If the girl isn't talking and her parents aren't talking, what kind of an investigation can they do?

think it's still under investigation

bison
12-13-2023, 10:06 PM
Pretty funny the nba is making him take counseling. The dude isn’t a headcase. He doesnt have any off court issues, isn’t some domestic abuser, he has a podcast and seems like a normal reasonable intelligent dude. He’s just a straight up dirty player.

highwhey
12-13-2023, 10:08 PM

there's the snapchat lol c'mon

and when the NBA wants to find something out, they figure it out. they're not being asked to investigate the JFK assassination. one call to the local PD and they issue a warrant to snapchat (which btw they are required to store any snapchat for a minimum of 7 years or so even if deleted) and the date and content and origin of the snap is provided to them.

the simple truth is they rather let this investigation fizzle out bc it looks even worse than Ja's gun...even though GUNS ARE FCCING LEGAL.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 10:11 PM

and when the NBA wants to find something out, they figure it out. they're not being asked to investigate the JFK assassination. one call to the local PD and they issue a warrant to snapchat (which btw they are required to store any snapchat for a minimum of 7 years or so even if deleted) and the date and content and origin of the snap is provided to them.

the simple truth is they rather let this investigation fizzle out bc it looks even worse than Ja's gun...even though GUNS ARE FCCING LEGAL.

Banging a 16 year old is legal in Oklahoma.

warriorfan
12-13-2023, 10:11 PM

highweight desperately seeking attention right now :lol

Back to the topic at hand, indefinitely only means they are keeping him out till they figure out a suspension, could be 3 could be 30.

me and a good friend were joking a couple weeks ago about how it would be funny if dray got straight kicked out of the league then this happens. it was a joke and he won’t get kicked out now but man, it’s probably not out of the realm of possibility going down the road here :lol

draymond being draymond

(as much as anyone wants to disparage and take shots at draymond, dude is a winner and he’s a champion. keep that in mind)

highwhey
12-13-2023, 10:12 PM

so is having guns...

but guess what, it's NOT A GOOD IMAGE for the NBA. it is a breach of contract

tontoz
12-13-2023, 10:18 PM
so is having guns...

but guess what, it's NOT A GOOD IMAGE for the NBA. it is a breach of contract

Morant wasn't suspended just for owning guns.

ILLsmak
12-13-2023, 10:20 PM
‘Yup’

I used to be a fan, too.

@warfan nah he isn’t a winner and champ in his own mind. That’s the issue.

-Smak

Wally450
12-13-2023, 10:23 PM
Don't like it, suspension should be longer. :lol

They're definitely going to look into this further and decide on a length. They just don't want to dick around and let him play again before they make a final decision.

kawhileonard2
12-13-2023, 10:26 PM
They did this so that Curry wouldn't get another ring. Very slick. It was an accident like he said.

Axe
12-13-2023, 10:35 PM
They did this so that Curry wouldn't get another ring. Very slick. It was an accident like he said.
Dumb.

Xiao Yao You
12-13-2023, 10:37 PM

the police are investigating him in California where it's not

tontoz
12-13-2023, 10:39 PM
the police are investigating him in California where it's not

If they indict giddey you can bet he will get suspended.

Xiao Yao You
12-13-2023, 10:44 PM
If they indict giddey you can bet he will get suspended.

might anyway. They are waiting for the police to finish

highwhey
12-13-2023, 10:44 PM
Morant wasn't suspended just for owning guns.

oh thats right, he was listening to NWA explicit songs

FireDavidKahn
12-13-2023, 10:46 PM

It supposedly happened in California, where it is not.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 10:53 PM
oh thats right, he was listening to NWA explicit songs

He is literally in court right now for punching a teenager and threatening him with a gun. He's also been accused of threatening a security guard at a mall along with his crew. Last but not least is the accusation from the pacers of pointing a gun at their team bus.

And of course waving a gun around in a moving vehicle isn't exactly safe.

highwhey
12-13-2023, 11:02 PM
He is literally in court right now for punching a teenager and threatening him with a gun. He's also been accused of threatening a security guard at a mall along with his crew. Last but not least is the accusation from the pacers of pointing a gun at their team bus.

not even trying to be an asshole, but the nba didn't even wait for confirmation on those things...as you said, he's in court for the kid and wasn't that kid on HIS property or some bs like that? the nba suspended him rather quickly but here we are with the NBA waiting patiently like an NBA headcoach waiting for the refs to decide on a challenge call.

there's a double standard.

i don't even want to be an asshole on this topic but i legit believe the NBA has double standards.

another example would be the jokic brothers that had to be stopped multiple times from running onto the court to attack players. nothing is done there, not even a warning to them yet they literally threatened booker. jokic put his hands on AN NBA OWNER and jokic didn't even get a slap on the wrist...WTF??

white people always forgive their kind but anyone with some melanin doesn't get preferential treatment.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 11:05 PM
not even trying to be an asshole, but the nba didn't even wait for confirmation on those things...as you said, he's in court for the kid and wasn't that kid on HIS property or some bs like that? the nba suspended him rather quickly but here we are with the NBA waiting patiently like an NBA headcoach waiting for the refs to decide on a challenge call.

there's a double standard.

i don't even want to be an asshole on this topic but i legit believe the NBA has double standards.

another example would be the jokic brothers that had to be stopped multiple times from running onto the court to attack players. nothing is done there, not even a warning to them yet they literally threatened booker. jokic put his hands on AN NBA OWNER and jokic didn't even get a slap on the wrist...WTF??

white people always forgive their kind but anyone with some melanin doesn't get preferential treatment.

Why don't you point to some white players who made videos waving guns around or who were accused of pointing a gun at an opposing team bus.

highwhey
12-13-2023, 11:08 PM
Why don't you point to some white players who made videos waving guns around or who were accused of pointing a gun at an opposing team bus.

how about a white player that slept with an underage girl and despite an ongoing police investigation, the nba is not doing anything yet....vs acting swiftly with Ja.

or suspending draymond immediately vs ignoring the fact that jokic brings 2 guys throwing out threats in the stands and ignoring how he shoved an NBA owner...

are you dumb?

highwhey
12-13-2023, 11:11 PM
giddey u can kind of understand why the league is waiting for action

but its still telling how they are being patient with him

but jokic is inexcusible. there's not a scenario where you initiate contact with an nba owner or ANYONE in the stands...if i recall correctly wasn't there a massive brawl that began that same way? something something malice at the palace....you'd think the NBA would have zero tolerance for putting your hands on someone in the stands given the historical context. oh wait, a white nba player did it so it's ok bc he's not waving guns in a moving SUV.

tontoz
12-13-2023, 11:15 PM
how about a white player that slept with an underage girl and despite an ongoing police investigation, the nba is not doing anything yet....vs acting swiftly with Ja.

or suspending draymond immediately vs ignoring the fact that jokic brings 2 guys throwing out threats in the stands and ignoring how he shoved an NBA owner...

are you dumb?

They have videos of green and Ja dumbass. They don't have one on giddey.

I think most players have enough sense not to get drunk, wave a gun around at a club and post it on social media. Ja deserved to get suspended just for being an idiot.

highwhey
12-13-2023, 11:17 PM
They have videos of green and Ja dumbass. They don't have one on giddey.

I think most players have enough sense not to get drunk, wave a gun around at a club and post it on social media. Ja deserved to get suspended just for being an idiot.

they have a pciture of giddey

4k video of jokic too

you going to keep ignoring that?

tontoz
12-13-2023, 11:18 PM
They have a video on jokic and it clearly showed he was just trying to get the ball from a spectator. All he had to do was let go and there wouldn't be an issue.

And your owner specifically decided that he didn't want to punish jokic over it. Did you forget already?

tontoz
12-13-2023, 11:28 PM
The Suns owner didn't seem to bothered by it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xnKFClgmeBI?si=DwEr6FSXR3VTeF_a

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2023, 11:30 PM
lmaooo thats hilarious

Duffy Pratt
12-13-2023, 11:39 PM
Funny to me that this guy would be like the 4th most aggressive person on the early 90s Knicks. He would probably be fifth on the bad boy Pistons and I’m not even counting a guy I have seen slap two players in the face. I saw people talking like he belonged in that era, but I really don’t think he would do all this back then. Those guys didn’t push and shove when they had a problem. Multiple people would have just punched him in the face in front of everybody by now.

Even people who don’t have that reputation among fans who don’t remember that time. At least three people on the old school Celtics would have fought him. And Larry Bird or Danny Ange would lead the way.

The only consequences for pushing people around now are league based. Nobody is gonna just jaw you on national tv. You don’t have to live with that possibility. You already have a couple hundred million in earnings and your teams run looks over…why not choke a guy or two on your way out? What does it cost?

Money.

And he will make that back by being a bigger star for his post career days in media.

Hes fine with all this.

5th if you include Van Gundy.

highwhey
12-14-2023, 12:17 AM
They have a video on jokic and it clearly showed he was just trying to get the ball from a spectator. All he had to do was let go and there wouldn't be an issue.

And your owner specifically decided that he didn't want to punish jokic over it. Did you forget already?

:roll::roll::roll:

Im Still Ballin
12-14-2023, 02:57 AM

interesting.

The girl in the Snapchat photo is a different girl. She was 17 and Josh was 19; it was alleged to have happened in summer 2022. She met him in a 18+ club; she had a fake ID. As for the 15/16 year old, there's no proof he was dating this girl let alone having had intercourse with her. Hell, there's currently no legal proof Josh had sex with the older girl from the Snapchat photo.

Unless the older girl from the Snapchat photo makes an official statement, there probably won't be a criminal charge. But we'll see; now that everything is out in the public she may or may not have a change of heart. Allegedly, OKC knew about this back in 2022. Josh told them immediately from what I've heard.

Axe
12-14-2023, 05:06 AM

Jeez, those are downright stupid and immature. What's even more pathetic about it tho is the fact that there are ignorant psychopaths here who still try to simp for him which is quite retarded. :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2023, 07:14 AM
He should be punished but he's not crazy. I think he's about to fake having his life changed by therapy.

warriorfan
12-14-2023, 07:38 AM
‘Yup’

I used to be a fan, too.

@warfan nah he isn’t a winner and champ in his own mind. That’s the issue.

-Smak

i think that might have a better chance of being true than speculation.

warriorfan
12-14-2023, 07:39 AM
He should be punished but he's not crazy. I think he's about to fake having his life changed by therapy.

you are a racist punk

ralph_i_el
12-14-2023, 07:43 AM

Money.

Hes fine with all this.

That's the reason that the only logical consequence is a lifetime ban. He's not going to stop doing this, and we aren't going to let anyone check him, so he needs to go.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2023, 07:49 AM
you are a racist punk

Fascinating. And who am I being racist against?

Phoenix
12-14-2023, 08:58 AM
I don't think what he did to Nurkic warrants this... but this season he's clearly spiraled out of control.

The best thing we all got out of it was him choking rudy gobert out. :lol That'll forever be a meme.

If this was his very first incident he probably doesn't even get suspended, just a heavy fine or AT WORST 1-2 games. This is about everything else he's done.

Smook A.
12-14-2023, 10:11 AM
Christmas came a little early :applause:

Kblaze8855
12-14-2023, 10:17 AM
That's the reason that the only logical consequence is a lifetime ban. He's not going to stop doing this, and we aren't going to let anyone check him, so he needs to go.

where does the ”let” come into play? Why is that word involved? What do you think the league itself is doing to prevent somebody standing up for themselves or their teammate?

Fines? Players used to get fined a much higher percentage of their pay. You had guys making $1 million paying a $20,000 fine and losing pay due to suspension. Relative to Pay? And considering off the court income? The fines they don’t stand up to a lot of the old ones.

The 86th highest paid player in the league this year is on a $120 million contract. Legitimately more than a quarter of the league is going to have a nine figure deal at some point. Probably more than that. 200 to 300 of the leaks players are going to retire with career earnings of nine digits.

So what are those players risking that the players 30 years ago weren’t? You get suspended a while and you lose some money.

What else?

I think Oakley hit the nail on the head and an interview I saw from him a while back. He was asked why the league was soft and he said the league isn’t making players soft. The players are just soft naturally, because a different kind of player is being valued.

do you think if he stomped on the chest of Isaiah Stewart hes just going to take it? Do you think he’s gonna throw his hands up in distress and call for the ref to step in? He’s a bully picking his targets.

One consistent thing about bullies is they know who to target. They have always been players who don’t stand up for themselves. You could bully 90% of the league 30 40 years ago. But that 10% you couldn’t would take up for the rest. They would feel like you’re pushing around my team and disrespecting me by assuming I won’t do anything about it.

But that 10% is almost gone. You put Vernon Maxwell, Danny Ainge, Bird, Oakley and so on back out here the league rules won’t stop them slapping you in the face. They would be so much richer and more comfortable they would have even less reason to fear fines and suspension.

And it isn’t a matter of winning a fight or feeling like you’re tougher than somebody. You’re not really going to have to fight for the most part. There are dozens of security people, and most players on both teams are going to break it up not add to the brawl. You punch Draymond in the face and get him on the ground. People are going to pull you apart, and nothing is going to come of it.

It sounds wild to people who don’t remember how some of those guys were but even guards like Danny Ainge or Isiah Thomas would flat out punch Draymond Green in the face. They might do him no harm but but he’s going to know they aren’t intimidated.

Guys these days throw their hands up and look for someone to call a tech.

It’s a different mentality to dealing with bullies not the league keeping it in check. Like Oak said…the players are soft naturally. Physically tough. Mentally soft.

There is less value in “tough” these days so teams sign fewer of those guys. But the same guys would(mostly) respond much differently than the guys now.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2023, 10:38 AM
where does the ”let” come into play? Why is that word involved? What do you think the league itself is doing to prevent somebody standing up for themselves or their teammate?

Fines? Players used to get fined a much higher percentage of their pay. You had guys making $1 million paying a $20,000 fine and losing pay due to suspension. Relative to Pay? And considering off the court income? The fines they don’t stand up to a lot of the old ones.

The 86th highest paid player in the league this year is on a $120 million contract. Legitimately more than a quarter of the league is going to have a nine figure deal at some point. Probably more than that. 200 to 300 of the leaks players are going to retire with career earnings of nine digits.

So what are those players risking that the players 30 years ago weren’t? You get suspended a while and you lose some money.

What else?

I think Oakley hit the nail on the head and an interview I saw from him a while back. He was asked why the league was soft and he said the league isn’t making players soft. The players are just soft naturally, because a different kind of player is being valued.

do you think if he stomped on the chest of Isaiah Stewart hes just going to take it? Do you think he’s gonna throw his hands up in distress and call for the ref to step in? He’s a bully picking his targets.

One consistent thing about bullies is they know who to target. They have always been players who don’t stand up for themselves. You could bully 90% of the league 30 40 years ago. But that 10% you couldn’t would take up for the rest. They would feel like you’re pushing around my team and disrespecting me by assuming I won’t do anything about it.

But that 10% is almost gone. You put Vernon Maxwell, Danny Ainge, Bird, Oakley and so on back out here the league rules won’t stop them slapping you in the face. They would be so much richer and more comfortable they would have even less reason to fear fines and suspension.

And it isn’t a matter of winning a fight or feeling like you’re tougher than somebody. You’re not really going to have to fight for the most part. There are dozens of security people, and most players on both teams are going to break it up not add to the brawl. You punch Draymond in the face and get him on the ground. People are going to pull you apart, and nothing is going to come of it.

It sounds wild to people who don’t remember how some of those guys were but even guards like Danny Ainge or Isiah Thomas would flat out punch Draymond Green in the face. They might do him no harm but but he’s going to know they aren’t intimidated.

It’s a different mentality to dealing with bullies not the league keeping it in check. Like Oak said…the players are soft naturally. Physically tough. Mentally soft.

There is less value in “tough” these days so teams sign fewer of those guys. But the same guys would(mostly) respond much differently than the guys now.
I disagree a bit with the idea that the tough guys of the past would act the same way. It's a new era with our whole society. Green is being forced to go to therapy, Rick Mahorn was never forced to see a specialist before he got to play again. The "Malice at the Palace" marked a big change in how players got punished for fighting-type incidents. Ron Artest had his season ended. Laimbeer, Oak, etc. didn't face this level of punishment for being repeat offenders. There may well be less tough guys but even if you are a tough guy, imagine you got suspended 3 games last season for punching, 5 games earlier this season for a dirty elbow, the league warns you that every time you violate the punishments will get worse...are you going to punch a guy in the face who is just jawing at you or whatever when you may get suspended 10 games, 15 games, "indefinitely?" And then you know also that the next time you do something the punishment is even worse? I know that if I was a player I'm only fighting if someone attacks, I'm not instigating anything, they lose way too much. The severity of the punishments is to me the strongest argument that Green may just be a little crazy.

Xiao Yao You
12-14-2023, 10:39 AM
Adrian Wojnarowski: Draymond Green, his agent Rich Paul, Mike Dunleavy… They’re going to meet tomorrow and start talking about how Draymond Green’s going to address this going forward, the kind of help he’s going to get and I’m told he wants to get help to try to keep this from happening again, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbbv5ntdVSo) to handle whatever issues he might have and challenges he might have in his life.

poor Draymond

:violin:

Kblaze8855
12-14-2023, 10:57 AM
I disagree a bit with the idea that the tough guys of the past would act the same way. It's a new era with our whole society. Green is being forced to go to therapy, Rick Mahorn was never forced to see a specialist before he got to play again. The "Malice at the Palace" marked a big change in how players got punished for fighting-type incidents. Ron Artest had his season ended. Laimbeer, Oak, etc. didn't face this level of punishment for being repeat offenders. There may well be less tough guys but even if you are a tough guy, imagine you got suspended 3 games last season for punching, 5 games earlier this season for a dirty elbow, the league warns you that every time you violate the punishments will get worse...are you going to punch a guy in the face who is just jawing at you or whatever when you may get suspended 10 games, 15 games, "indefinitely?" And then you know also that the next time you do something the punishment is even worse? I know that if I was a player I'm only fighting if someone attacks, I'm not instigating anything, they lose way too much. The severity of the punishments is to me the strongest argument that Green may just be a little crazy.

It wouldn’t be precisely the same because some of the changes I mentioned like security, and how the other players react don’t allow you to just square up and have a real fight like some people used to. But can you imagine Draymond Green putting Karl Malone in a chokehold with no get back? Shaq? You think a guy like Mad max was weighing suspension time when he went at someone? That Danny Ainge was thinking of suspension time when he nearly bit Tree Rollins finger off?

There are people who simply will not let themselves be bullied. A lot less of them are in the nba but those people didn’t just go away from society.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2023, 11:27 AM
It wouldn’t be precisely the same because some of the changes I mentioned like security, and how the other players react don’t allow you to just square up and have a real fight like some people used to. But can you imagine Draymond Green putting Karl Malone in a chokehold with no get back? Shaq? You think a guy like Mad max was weighing suspension time when he went at someone? That Danny Ainge was thinking of suspension time when he nearly bit Tree Rollins finger off?

There are people who simply will not let themselves be bullied. A lot less of them are in the nba but those people didn’t just go away from society.
Malone, Shaq, etc. absolutely would not let Green or anyone else bully them. But I'm more talking about aggressors. "McFilthy and McNasty." Part of why Green is being made such a big deal is there not being many guys that cross the line. Even Grayson Allen hasn't had an incident in a while now and before Green took the title he was the dirtiest player in the league. Dirty hits come with harsher penalties and society in general is a lot less forgiving. Stern started it with the harsh penalties and it's had an effect.

ILLsmak
12-14-2023, 11:50 AM
you are a racist punk

heh, the funny thing is Dray is a perfect candidate for therapy, someone who is acting out and needs help handling his emotions. It's like if he was a sex addict or something, same idea. He'll probably get better at basketball again, too, if he takes care of his issues. He probably won't have to take a long suspension, either, if he takes it seriously. Winwin.

-Smak

tontoz
12-14-2023, 12:07 PM
Strange thing is that Dray was having his best shooting season in years and just sabatoged it.

FultzNationRISE
12-14-2023, 01:23 PM

What else?

100%, agree with all this.

After this incident I remember someone saying “the league needs to put a stop to this” and I remember thinking “how bout the players put a stop to it if they dont like it??”

I think it is just the way generations are brought up these days. Taught to ‘de-escalate’ and avoid conflict. Which isn’t necessarily bad, there are pros and cons to both sides. But you def see the difference in basketball. You still see a few guys today who fight back bc it’s just who they are, but most people are susceptible to the conditioning of their times.

I know how Id react if I was out there and Green was tryin to pull rank on me. But some people just prefer the safety of subordination.

rawimpact
12-14-2023, 04:48 PM
wtf is up with 'indefinite.' I dont recall a suspension ever not being very specific.

I'd like to read his opinion on this... he does that podcast does he not?

SATAN
12-14-2023, 06:20 PM
I know how Id react if I was out there and Green was tryin to pull rank on me. But some people just prefer the safety of subordination.

lol