PDA

View Full Version : Jordan at 39 years old....

Full Court
12-14-2023, 01:00 AM
Played an 82 game season. Furthermore, he played 37 minutes per game.

Lebron at 38 couldn't even make it 10 games into the season without sitting out. It's not even Christmas yet, and he's had to sit out multiple games. And that's with playing only 33.7 MPG.

Longevity is the only thing Bronie fluffers have to tout these days, but even his longevity isn't as good as Kareem's or Jordan's. Or even Karl Malone's for that matter. He ain't the iron man his fanbois make him out to be.

1987_Lakers
12-14-2023, 01:13 AM
MJ at 39: 20 ppg on 49 TS%.

RRR3
12-14-2023, 01:14 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

SATAN
12-14-2023, 01:34 AM
Hopefully this is 5 pages of OP being humiliated like most of his other threads. :lol

Full Court
12-14-2023, 01:43 AM

His 20 points in the toughest defensive era are worth more than Lebron's 25 stat padded points in the easiest defensive era. Nice try.

And Jordan in his last season STILL had multiple 40+ point games.

Full Court
12-14-2023, 01:43 AM
Goodbye all. There's no ****ing way I would be around such ****ing idiots in real life. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen. Literally you fools should be ashamed.

I hope you die slow painful deaths, apart from the few good ones.

****ing scumbags.

Mods or Jeff please delete my account

:roll:

What a fragile biatch.

1987_Lakers
12-14-2023, 01:46 AM
His 20 points in the toughest defensive era are worth more than Lebron's 25 stat padded points in the easiest defensive era. Nice try.

And Jordan in his last season STILL had multiple 40+ point games.

His teammate Jerry Stackhouse averaged the same amount of points that year, on better efficiency I might add. Which is embarrassing because Stackhouse was pretty much the #1 chucker during that era. :oldlol:

Nobody defends him and says "But he played in a tough defensive era".

Full Court
12-14-2023, 01:49 AM
His teammate Jerry Stackhouse averaged the same amount of points that year, on better efficiency I might add. Which is embarrassing because Stackhouse was pretty much the #1 chucker during that era. :oldlol:

Nobody defends him and says "But he played in a tough defensive era".

Fact is, Jordan was a mere shell of himself, but STILL better than Lebron is at the same age.

So based on your post, what do you have to say about Austin Reaves out-scoring Lebron multiple games this season?

Bawkish
12-14-2023, 01:51 AM
MJ at 39 donated his season salary total of 1 million

Bron at 39 scraping for 500k

1987_Lakers
12-14-2023, 01:53 AM
MJ had a 49 TS% that year, but for comparison sake the top perimeter players that season in Kobe & T-Mac had a 55 TS% and 56 TS%. Hell, Allen Iverson who was always mocked for his efficiency had a better TS% than MJ that season.

This Wizards MJ slurping needs to stop, he was a one-dimensional player by this point and a boderline All-star caliber of a player. His time with the Wizards was seen as a failure in general, it was kinda ignored for many years.

It wasn't until LeBron hit that age that the haters desperately tried to compare Wizards MJ to him, it's quite embarrassing. :oldlol:

Bawkish
12-14-2023, 01:58 AM
MJ had a 49 TS% that year, but for comparison sake the top perimeter players that season in Kobe & T-Mac had a 55 TS% and 56 TS%. Hell, Allen Iverson who was always mocked for his efficiency had a better TS% than MJ that season.

This Wizards MJ slurping needs to stop, he was a one-dimensional player by this point and a boderline All-star caliber of a player. His time with the Wizards was seen as a failure in general, it was kinda ignored for many years.

It wasn't until LeBron hit that age that the haters desperately tried to compare Wizards MJ to him, it's quite embarrassing. :oldlol:

Bron invested millions of dollars for taking care of his body, which is quite impressive and should be a ground work for every player who wants to have a lengthy career

Full Court
12-14-2023, 02:26 AM

Lol. So me saying that Jordan was a shell of his former self is "MJ slurping"? :roll: You sound desperate. Yes, Jordan was a borderline all star caliber player. So is Lebron. And Jordan is STILL better than Lebron at the same age. You should try not Bronie slurping.