PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Ja Morant will have another incident in his future?

Patrick Chewing
12-15-2023, 03:08 PM
I think so. I just don't think at that age that you learn anything. You're entitled. You're rich. You actually believe you're untouchable.

I'd like to believe that he won't be stupid enough to be recorded with a gun again, but let's face it, he probably dances around like a clown with guns while he's at home all the time. So the question is, do you think he'll get caught again or do you think he'll do everything in his power to not get video taped with a gun ever again?

FultzNationRISE
12-15-2023, 03:16 PM
Actually, I dunno. It sounds like he genuinely took his image issues seriously this time.

It’s not like what he did was a huge deal in the first place, just dont wave your handguns around in public after the league warned you not to. Pretty simple.

But aside from stuff that will technically get him suspended by the league again or not, it’s clear he has room for growth as an individual regardless, so we’ll see how effectively he’s able to pursue it. I wish him the best at any rate.

Kblaze8855
12-15-2023, 03:38 PM
If Legal conduct that is a bad look counts as an incident I would imagine he would. Your job telling you you aren’t allowed to do legal things outside work isn’t really that binding and I don’t know why we think his would be either. He’s already reached the point he needs his job less than most of us need ours.

Give me nba money there is little a job can tell me I can’t do on my time that isn’t perfectly legal.

If I don’t consider my conduct morally wrong, you would have a hard time convincing me im not allowed to do it with money once I’ve earned obscene money already.

it’s a bit like Larry Sanders, or Ricky Williams. How are you going to tell a millionaire who doesn’t need a job that he can’t smoke weed because of work? Eventually, he’s just gonna go do what he feels like. And what Morant did is actually even more legal than smoking weed.

Unless there are details I missed what he did is precisely as illegal as me dancing with a pack of skittles.

I don’t know how much a deterrent “A bad look” Would be for me at a job I was already too rich to need. I’ve taken almost 3 years off, because my job mildly annoyed me with Covid restrictions that barely inconvenienced me at all. I have some money but it damn sure isn’t NBA or Nike money. With whatever money he’s already made? They’re very few things you’re going to tell me I’m not allowed to do on my own time If I’m not the type to be worried about building more hundreds of millions.

Personally? I am. I would want to keep stacking the money. But not everybody is like that. If he isn’t that worried about what his job thinks when he’s already set for five lifetimes, I can hardly be critical of it because I personally would try to make half a billion before I quit. If he’s fine with 30 million more power to him.

Life is too short to listen to a manager at a job you don’t need.

Xiao Yao You
12-15-2023, 05:03 PM
Drew Hill: Ja Morant said there is definitely some guilt in the Grizzlies losing games this season. “I take full responsibility for that, even though I’m not out on the floor. My decisions put them in that position.” (https://*********.com/social/)

– via Twitter DrewHill_DM (https://twitter.com/DrewHill_DM)

Drew Hill: Ja Morant said therapy gave him a new look on life and that it was very eye-opening (https://*********.com/social/).
– via Twitter DrewHill_DM (https://twitter.com/DrewHill_DM)

let down his guys. I'd guess he'll do better

GimmeThat
12-15-2023, 05:10 PM
not an expert on seafood allergies, but lamb is good substitute

warriorfan
12-15-2023, 07:01 PM
If Legal conduct that is a bad look counts as an incident I would imagine he would. Your job telling you you aren’t allowed to do legal things outside work isn’t really that binding and I don’t know why we think his would be either. He’s already reached the point he needs his job less than most of us need ours.

Give me nba money there is little a job can tell me I can’t do on my time that isn’t perfectly legal.

If I don’t consider my conduct morally wrong, you would have a hard time convincing me im not allowed to do it with money once I’ve earned obscene money already.

it’s a bit like Larry Sanders, or Ricky Williams. How are you going to tell a millionaire who doesn’t need a job that he can’t smoke weed because of work? Eventually, he’s just gonna go do what he feels like. And what Morant did is actually even more legal than smoking weed.

Unless there are details I missed what he did is precisely as illegal as me dancing with a pack of skittles.

I don’t know how much a deterrent “A bad look” Would be for me at a job I was already too rich to need. I’ve taken almost 3 years off, because my job mildly annoyed me with Covid restrictions that barely inconvenienced me at all. I have some money but it damn sure isn’t NBA or Nike money. With whatever money he’s already made? They’re very few things you’re going to tell me I’m not allowed to do on my own time If I’m not the type to be worried about building more hundreds of millions.

Personally? I am. I would want to keep stacking the money. But not everybody is like that. If he isn’t that worried about what his job thinks when he’s already set for five lifetimes, I can hardly be critical of it because I personally would try to make half a billion before I quit. If he’s fine with 30 million more power to him.

Life is too short to listen to a manager at a job you don’t need.

wait wait wait

for the last time….what he did wasn’t legal

there’s not one place in america you can take your pistol out in the middle of the nightclub and wave it around

Jasper
12-15-2023, 07:06 PM
I think so. I just don't think at that age that you learn anything. You're entitled. You're rich. You actually believe you're untouchable.

I'd like to believe that he won't be stupid enough to be recorded with a gun again, but let's face it, he probably dances around like a clown with guns while he's at home all the time. So the question is, do you think he'll get caught again or do you think he'll do everything in his power to not get video taped with a gun ever again?

OP thinks everyone should think and act lik his dumb ass.

Ja loves bball and will clean it it.

BarberSchool
12-15-2023, 07:56 PM
No more fake violence. But Ja will have another scandal. It’ll be when his GF walks in on him unexpectedly with another h0mothug.

Street Hunger
12-15-2023, 08:03 PM
What's wild though is this most recent incident was just him flashing a gun for like a split second on a video where you literally had to pause it to even see the gun.

I was surprised he was suspended this long for that

ILLsmak
12-15-2023, 08:16 PM
Honestly, I don't. I think he was wigging out for awhile and it all kinda hit him at once. He didn't expect to have to deal with this level of BS. I don't think he's dumb enough to put himself through it again. He might be 'involved' in something again, but I doubt he will be to blame.

-Smak

Proctor
12-15-2023, 09:15 PM
No more fake violence. But Ja will have another scandal. It’ll be when his GF walks in on him unexpectedly with another h0mothug.
:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
12-15-2023, 10:08 PM
What's wild though is this most recent incident was just him flashing a gun for like a split second on a video where you literally had to pause it to even see the gun.

I was surprised he was suspended this long for that

That was his second offense. If it happens again, he might be playing in China after that. And if he does it in China, we'll never hear from him again.

Axe
12-25-2023, 04:02 PM
He's a huge idiot. Knowing him, this won't be the last time but only question there is when will it happen again.