PDA

View Full Version : Jokic should be promoted more than Lebron

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 07:35 PM
I don’t understand why we hear more about Lebron than Jokic. Jokic is probably better now than Lebron ever was. And Jokic has been dominant for years now. Won without a Kyrie, Wade or Davis type player.

Lebron never averaged the rebounds and assists. Jokic is much younger and has MORE triple doubles. Jokic is better in most aspects of the game and it’s not that close either. I just don’t understand why we live in this make believe world.

SATAN
12-19-2023, 07:36 PM
Didn't read. 1 star.

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 07:41 PM
Didn't read. 1 star.

Lebron got swept by Jokic too. Keep pretending you didn’t read. Jokic is better. Lebron never had a 4 year period he was this dominant.

tontoz
12-19-2023, 07:42 PM
Jokic is a foreigner that nobody knew when he was drafted. Even when he was drafted the draft telecast was in a commercial. Then he was just a fat guy who was a good player but that's all

It wasn't until COVID hit that he really got in shape and became a.great player.

LeBron was in the cover of SI in high school. Completely different scenario.

Xiao Yao You
12-19-2023, 07:48 PM
I don’t understand why we hear more about Lebron than Jokic. Jokic is probably better now than Lebron ever was. And Jokic has been dominant for years now. Won without a Kyrie, Wade or Davis type player.

Lebron never averaged the rebounds and assists. Jokic is much younger and has MORE triple doubles. Jokic is better in most aspects of the game and it’s not that close either. I just don’t understand why we live in this make believe world.

same reason Gobert isn't appreciated and gunners like The Bum are fan favorites.

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 07:48 PM
Jokic is a foreigner that nobody knew when he was drafted. Even when he was drafted the draft telecast was in a commercial. Then he was just a fat guy who was a good player but that's all

It wasn't until COVID hit that he really got in shape and became a.great player.

but we’re not in high school anymore. And Jokic is putting up 26-11–10. Fat kid or not doesn’t matter now.

tontoz
12-19-2023, 07:52 PM
but we’re not in high school anymore. And Jokic is putting up 26-11–10. Fat kid or not doesn’t matter now.

He's won 2 MVPs. I think he has gotten his due credit. He doesn't promote himself. He doesn't do commercials. I don't think he wants more attention.

SouBeachTalents
12-19-2023, 07:54 PM

Bro, why are you giving him serious responses :lol OP is a BLATANT troll who makes the same thread every time, always about LeBron, and he often doesn't understand why things are the way they are.

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 07:59 PM
He's won 2 MVPs. I think he has gotten his due credit. He doesn't promote himself. He doesn't do commercials. I don't think he wants more attention.

Oh so because he got 2 MVPs, we’ve done enough for him..

tontoz
12-19-2023, 08:06 PM
Oh so because he got 2 MVPs, we’ve done enough for him..

Did you even watch last season? He deliberately tanked the end of the season to avoid winning another MVP. He doesn't want more publicity.

tontoz
12-19-2023, 08:08 PM
Bro, why are you giving him serious responses :lol OP is a BLATANT troll who makes the same thread every time, always about LeBron, and he often doesn't understand why things are the way they are.

Usually I just ignore the LeBron/MJ nonsense but sometimes threads just get so ridiculous that it's hard to ignore :oldlol:

tpols
12-19-2023, 08:14 PM
Playoff Murray last year was as good as peak Kyrie. But AD and Wade level no. Jokic definitely is capable of winning more with less.

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 10:44 PM
Playoff Murray last year was as good as peak Kyrie. But AD and Wade level no. Jokic definitely is capable of winning more with less.

That’s what I’m saying.

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 10:46 PM
Did you even watch last season? He deliberately tanked the end of the season to avoid winning another MVP. He doesn't want more publicity.

That’s the most ridiculous assessment I’ve ever heard. Jokic can’t help himself for being so good.

SATAN
12-19-2023, 10:53 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/204wic.jpg

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 10:56 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/204wic.jpg

There’s irony in this thread and the responses. People are explaining to me why Lebron is promoted more. Nobody has defended the idea that Jokic may actually be a better player than Lebron. Boy is there irony….. Yet they’ll defend it if I mention Jordan. But when it comes to stats, other than longevity, Jokic has his number.

There’s no resistance cuz I guess there’s no contest.

Walk on Water
12-19-2023, 11:04 PM
I hear crickets. People avoid this like the plague. Fact. Jokic is greater than Lebron ever was.

SATAN
12-19-2023, 11:05 PM
https://memeguy.com/photos/images/just-got-a-new-selfie-stick-183928.jpg

imdaman99
12-19-2023, 11:34 PM
Jokic is a great player and I love the guy but there aren't people outside of Denver (or colorado) lining up to buy his jerseys. Let's face it, he doesn't play sexy basketball. He's a winning player and the best in the game currently in my opinion but he doesn't exactly make things look pretty outside of a few amazing passes. Even when he does samba it looks like he is awkwardly dribbling and shooting off the wrong foot.