PDA

View Full Version : Who are all these new trash players on the Lakers?

ArbitraryWater
12-20-2023, 10:24 PM
Who thought it was a good idea to get Prince, Reddish, or keep Vanderbilt?

Full Court
12-20-2023, 10:26 PM
:lebroncry:

More helppppppppppppppppp!!!

SATAN
12-20-2023, 10:32 PM
https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTk1MTk5MjEwMTkzMTY3NTU5/darvin-ham-1-15-23.jpg

Xiao Yao You
12-20-2023, 10:42 PM

Vanderbilt can play for me anytime

ArbitraryWater
12-20-2023, 10:50 PM
Vanderbilt can play for me anytime

you like guys that have no offensive responsibilities cause they cant do anything offensively, do you?

Xiao Yao You
12-20-2023, 10:51 PM
you like guys that have no offensive responsibilities cause they cant do anything offensively, do you?

I like young energy guys that defend, rebound and come to play every night sure

Real Men Wear Green
12-20-2023, 11:10 PM

Didn't you call this "trash" a powerhouse just yesterday?

RRR3
12-20-2023, 11:25 PM
:yaohappy:

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2023, 10:28 AM

You are being retarded again my friend. No, I didnt.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2023, 10:44 AM
You are being retarded again my friend. No, I didnt.
No I was just quoting an idiot.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?515506-Timberwolves-Nuggets-Clippers-Lakers-The-4-Powerhouses-of-the-West

nineiron
12-21-2023, 12:08 PM
excuses starting early with the brantards this season

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2023, 12:57 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?515506-Timberwolves-Nuggets-Clippers-Lakers-The-4-Powerhouses-of-the-West

That was 2 days ago, and I called the team a powerhouse. That doesnt mean every player on the team is great.

Dude how are you this retarded

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2023, 01:39 PM
That was 2 days ago, and I called the team a powerhouse. That doesnt mean every player on the team is great.

Dude how are you this retarded
And I made that post one day ago so even your lame attempt to deflect the point is a failure. Unless you would like to engage in some kind of debate over 2 minus 1? Respectfully, I'm not going to engage in that one.

You called the team a powerhouse then say that rotation players, meaning, important parts of that team, are trash. You are an idiot. I don't feel it's fair that I should have to break down basic shit any further. You being stupid is your problem, not mine.

3ba11
12-21-2023, 01:43 PM

After 21 years, you still haven't learned that Bron-ball needs more help, regardless of cast?.. :facepalm:.. how do you stand this guy

New players are eventually reduced to spot-up roles and the team needs more help, rinse-repeat for 21 years..

hence the worst record on the championship level in the history of 3-pointer basketball and a losing record on the Finals level even when he had 2 perennial all-star teammates (11', 12', 13', 14', 16', 17') or a teammate to outscore him (20'), aka a loser on the Finals level regardless of cast.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2023, 01:46 PM
I often ban 3ba11 for talking but I have decided that having him post stupid shit in your topic is the punishment that you deserve.

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2023, 01:53 PM
And I made that post one day ago so even your lame attempt to deflect the point is a failure. Unless you would like to engage in some kind of debate over 2 minus 1? Respectfully, I'm not going to engage in that one.

You called the team a powerhouse then say that rotation players, meaning, important parts of that team, are trash. You are an idiot. I don't feel it's fair that I should have to break down basic shit any further. You being stupid is your problem, not mine.

In that case that thread is from 3 days ago :facepalm

The Lakers are a powerhouse cause of Bron/AD/D-Lo is gonna be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs.

That doesnt mean when they wont go all-in in the regular season, they shoudnt have other players to make it easier on them.

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2023, 01:59 PM

The Lakers are a powerhouse cause of Bron/AD/D-Lo is gonna be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs.

That doesnt mean when they wont go all-in in the regular season, they shoudnt have other players to make it easier on them.
Few posters would be so determined to argue a lost point. It's not admirable. You called rotation Lakers "trash." They are important parts of that team, you can say that James is great and blame the post-IST losing on them if you want but they are undoubtedly part of the team that you called a "powerhouse. You are a moron. The end.

dazzer87
12-21-2023, 02:00 PM

:roll:

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2023, 02:13 PM
Few posters would be so determined to argue a lost point. It's not admirable. You called rotation Lakers "trash." They are important parts of that team, you can say that James is great and blame the post-IST losing on them if you want but they are undoubtedly part of the team that you called a "powerhouse. You are a moron. The end.

The lakers are a powerhouse.

Reddish and Vanderbilt suck.

Deal with it.

tontoz
12-21-2023, 02:22 PM

So you are in the Dlo fan club with 3ball?

:lol

tpols
12-21-2023, 02:45 PM
That was 2 days ago.

:roll:

meat
12-21-2023, 03:43 PM
The lakers are a powerhouse.

Reddish and Vanderbilt suck.

Deal with it.

Take the L dude. You look foolish.

RRR3
12-21-2023, 03:44 PM
Lil arby getting annihilated :lol

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2023, 03:55 PM
So you are in the Dlo fan club with 3ball?

:lol

I def think Dlo is a valuable prospect. Sure if you can trave him for lavine you could do it, but other than that, hes doing good.

RRR3
12-21-2023, 03:59 PM
I def think Dlo is a valuable prospect. Sure if you can trave him for lavine you could do it, but other than that, hes doing good.
Just proving you don’t know ball

Xiao Yao You
12-21-2023, 04:28 PM

the last guy I'd want on the Lakers. Cancer

MrFonzworth
12-21-2023, 04:35 PM
I def think Dlo is a valuable prospect.

:yaohappy:

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2023, 04:41 PM
Does anyone have a take of substance against Russell as 3rd option when the first 2 are Bron/AD? :lol

meat
12-21-2023, 04:42 PM
I mean, a homeless guy thinks an aluminum can is valuable.

tontoz
12-21-2023, 04:52 PM
Does anyone have a take of substance against Russell as 3rd option when the first 2 are Bron/AD? :lol

Yeah. Dlo's career playoff TS is 48.5%. Granted his 51.6% in the last playoffs was an improvement :lol

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2023, 05:07 PM
I mean, a homeless guy thinks an aluminum can is valuable.

This is true but he would be hoping it had some beans in it.

SATAN
12-21-2023, 05:52 PM

Does anyone have a take of substance against Russell as 3rd option when the first 2 are Bron/AD?

He played worse than the "trash players" you mentioned. He was arguably the worst on the floor. Absolute non factor. He is good sometimes but not since trade talks popped up. I'm seriously questioning if he's deliberately playing bad so he can stay in LA.