PDA

View Full Version : Why is Marvin Bagley not prioritized?

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2023, 10:04 AM
He showed some promise his first couple seasons, but his shot attempts are going down since then and not up... especially on this whack Pistons team he coud be involved more.

ralph_i_el
12-23-2023, 11:59 AM
He's never been good. Can't shoot, can't finish with his off hand, plays no defense, does not pass. Too short of a wingspan to play the 5. No business being in the NBA.

FultzNationRISE
12-23-2023, 12:02 PM
At this point I think teams are recognizing hes part of a category of players who can ONLY reach their potential playing alongside the redeeming spirit of LeResurrection.

Theres no real reason for anyone but LAL to invest time into him.

Get it done, Rob.

ralph_i_el
12-23-2023, 12:08 PM
At this point I think teams are recognizing hes part of a category of players who can ONLY reach their potential playing alongside the redeeming spirit of LeResurrection.

Theres no real reason for anyone but LAL to invest time into him.

Get it done, Rob.

He'd be awful alongside LeBron. He's a non-shooter with no court vision. His best bet is playing the 5 in China.

Xiao Yao You
12-23-2023, 12:17 PM
He showed some promise his first couple seasons, but his shot attempts are going down since then and not up... especially on this whack Pistons team he coud be involved more.

He started out good against the Jazz with Kessler on the bench, Was different with Kessler in the game. They lost again. He might be the next Cousins!

ralph_i_el
12-23-2023, 12:34 PM
He started out good against the Jazz with Kessler on the bench, Was different with Kessler in the game. They lost again. He might be the next Cousins!

Cousins was skilled.

ralph_i_el
12-23-2023, 12:37 PM
Bagley has maybe the lowest Ast% I have ever seen. There is no way to touch the ball enough to score 10ppg and have that low an ast% without missing 1-2 wide open guys every game. I imagine it is very frustrating to play with this guy.

Xiao Yao You
12-23-2023, 12:41 PM
Cousins was skilled.

Indeed he was. Too bad he is a whining POS loser

ralph_i_el
12-23-2023, 12:45 PM
Indeed he was. Too bad he is a whining POS loser

Ok, but Bagley is that minus skill. He's the guy that was always a massive athletic advantage and never actually learned how to play.

edit: IIRC Bagley has a multi-generational family of whiners that think he's god's gift to bball.

ralph_i_el
12-23-2023, 12:47 PM
Back to the original question though, the Pistons have the worst spacing in the league. Any minutes you play Bagley just takes away from Cade's effectiveness (and probably Ivey too). Thompson should get all of Bagley's minutes at the 4.

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2023, 02:04 PM
Back to the original question though, the Pistons have the worst spacing in the league. Any minutes you play Bagley just takes away from Cade's effectiveness (and probably Ivey too). Thompson should get all of Bagley's minutes at the 4.

mods can lock thread now

highwhey
12-23-2023, 09:43 PM
OP stays making the lowest IQ threads

ILLsmak
12-23-2023, 09:44 PM
He'd be awful alongside LeBron. He's a non-shooter with no court vision. His best bet is playing the 5 in China.

this dude is underrated funny.

-Smak

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2023, 10:39 PM
OP stays making the lowest IQ threads

:biggums: