PDA

View Full Version : 16 Years Of Semen Retention in 16 NBA Seasons. Is this why he only missed 3 games?

1987_Lakers
12-24-2023, 11:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utnugqZ6mQ

FKAri
12-24-2023, 01:16 PM
Abstinence or semen retention? Either way MJ could never(unless you bet on it).

bdonovan
12-24-2023, 03:28 PM
Truth is he actually just had erectile dysfunction the whole time, and spun it as a choice and moral virtue.

Kidding aside, I don't think celibacy is healthy. Just look at Catholic priest behavior versus Protestant pastors who are in a marriage- the former has higher incidences of child sexual abuse. Or look at the Dalai Llama what he was trying to do with that kid. Celibacy often leads to deviancy in most normal people.

FKAri
12-24-2023, 03:38 PM
Truth is he actually just had erectile dysfunction the whole time, and spun it as a choice and moral virtue.

Kidding aside, I don't think celibacy is healthy. Just look at Catholic priest behavior versus Protestant pastors who are in a marriage- the former has higher incidences of child sexual abuse. Or look at the Dalai Llama what he was trying to do with that kid. Celibacy often leads to deviancy in most normal people.

I think that's reversing cause and effect. They're not diddling kids because they're trying to be celibate priests. They're priests so they can diddle kids.

BarberSchool
12-25-2023, 12:35 PM
I once did 42 days, and from day 23 on I felt like the f#@king Hulk.
Not just putting up max bench twice EASY, with way more athletic and sexual energy, but Deep voice got even deeper, mind even sharper, and sex drive wasn’t just for sex/attraction, it was an insane constant impulse towards PREGNANCY PREGNANCY PREGNANCY of damn near every single non-obese female within 25ft of me. Had a heavy fat semi almost the entire day unless playing ball or sparring. Even while lifting. Unless I was running/fighting/grappling, my **** was heavy and ready to get hard on the first sight and smell of almost any female. Even older bitches I normally wouldn’t even look at once.

Was quite an experience. I assume steroids likely is a similar experience.

bdonovan
12-25-2023, 01:29 PM
I think that's reversing cause and effect. They're not diddling kids because they're trying to be celibate priests. They're priests so they can diddle kids.

If that were the case then Protestant pastors would have the same rates of child sexual abuse as Catholic priests since they both have access to children. The difference between the two is one is warring against the natural instinct in his mind and one isn't. Suppressing a persistent impulse can lead to its expression in an alternate way. The psychological concept is called Repression- where we seek alternatives to what we repress, sometimes it's healthy like whatever AC Green is doing (assuming he's not buggering children off camera), sometimes it's unhealthy alternatives (like degenerate sex).

Overdrive
12-25-2023, 02:14 PM
If that were the case then Protestant pastors would have the same rates of child sexual abuse as Catholic priests since they both have access to children. The difference between the two is one is warring against the natural instinct in his mind and one isn't. Suppressing a persistent impulse can lead to its expression in an alternate way. The psychological concept is called Repression- where we seek alternatives to what we repress, sometimes it's healthy like whatever AC Green is doing (assuming he's not buggering children off camera), sometimes it's unhealthy alternatives (like degenerate sex).

On local TV there once was a sociologist. And she attested that alot of people who become catholic priest show unhealthy social behaviour. So someone who chooses a sexless lifestyle has issues in the first place. The child abuse is a symptom of that and not celibacy.

Axe
12-25-2023, 03:34 PM
Reminds me of the redneck jizzrag itb. :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
12-25-2023, 04:32 PM

They do. Protestant churches can just fold when their pastor is a pedo. Catholics have a huge org for you to sue.