12-25-2023, 02:17 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/e2aecdd5cf3973851076770a012963fe.png

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2023, 02:55 PM
Bucks cant get a stop.

Knicks FTs every possession.

bladefd
12-25-2023, 03:20 PM
I guess the Lillard trade isn't working out so far? I expected more from him.

imdaman99
12-25-2023, 03:22 PM

Lol they've won a bunch of games in a row plus tied for the best record in the NBA.

I do think having 2 bad defenders in Lillard and Beasley is gonna cost them against good teams in the playoffs

They really let Giannis get away with murder every game. Dude hacks and fouls and gets called for 3 fouls

Axe
12-25-2023, 03:35 PM
They just won a game against the knicks last time.

BarberSchool
12-25-2023, 10:04 PM
It may have had a chance if his former coach Terry Stotz, who was signed out of retirement to help coach both Dame and the Bucks offense in general … was still in town.

Adrian Griffin’s insecurity in his newfound role got toxic during a practice, where Stotz said he needed another minute or two before a coaches huddle to go over several more iterations of a specific offensive set with Dame, Brook & Giannis.

Adrian Griffin freaked out and fired off waaaaaay early over nothing, and started yelling about not tolerating any insubordination from ANYONE, players or coaches, even veteran coaches …. Adrian was yelling at Terry in front of everyone, then expecting to be respected as a stable voice of reason head coach… they’re in a strange spot, even with all that talent.

For anyone who doesn’t know, Terry was Dame’s head coach for a decade

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2023, 10:21 PM
It may have had a chance if his former coach Terry Stotz, who was signed out of retirement to help coach both Dame and the Bucks offense in general … was still in town.

Adrian Griffin’s insecurity in his newfound role got toxic during a practice, where Stotz said he needed another minute or two before a coaches huddle to go over several more iterations of a specific offensive set with Dame, Brook & Giannis.

Adrian Griffin freaked out and fired off waaaaaay early over nothing, and started yelling about not tolerating any insubordination from ANYONE, players or coaches, even veteran coaches …. Adrian was yelling at Terry in front of everyone, then expecting to be respected as a stable voice of reason head coach… they’re in a strange spot, even with all that talent.

For anyone who doesn’t know, Terry was Dame’s head coach for a decade

wut?

Where do you have this from?

BarberSchool
12-25-2023, 11:06 PM
wut?

Where do you have this from?Was widely reported everywhere many weeks ago.
In slightly softer/kinder language.

Players/coaches huddle …. Then griffin wanted a coaches only huddle after, Terry wanted just a few minutes to go over some stuff with main PNR players … Adrian flipped out and his emotions made him think Terry was undermining his authority…. On some Eric Cartman “respekk mah authoritai!!” Type shit. Terry said “**** this insane maniac I can’t work with him” and left less than 48hrs later. Then the organization issued the BS “personal decision” type language after that.

Their new pieces ain’t fitting in more ways than on the court, Adrian massively ****ed up, as Terry was the dude that would be able to figure out the absolute best adjustments offensively for Dame in PNR actions and especially GET actions in series against Boston. Those kind of adjustments to certain defensive schemes have to happen within a game or two…. Otherwise the series is lost.

Vegas certainly knew, as after Terry was gone, Bucks odds of winning the title went down down down.

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2023, 11:38 PM
Was widely reported everywhere many weeks ago.
In slightly softer/kinder language.

Players/coaches huddle …. Then griffin wanted a coaches only huddle after, Terry wanted just a few minutes to go over some stuff with main PNR players … Adrian flipped out and his emotions made him think Terry was undermining his authority…. On some Eric Cartman “respekk mah authoritai!!” Type shit. Terry said “**** this insane maniac I can’t work with him” and left less than 48hrs later. Then the organization issued the BS “personal decision” type language after that.

Their new pieces ain’t fitting in more ways than on the court, Adrian massively ****ed up, as Terry was the dude that would be able to figure out the absolute best adjustments offensively for Dame in PNR actions and especially GET actions in series against Boston. Those kind of adjustments to certain defensive schemes have to happen within a game or two…. Otherwise the series is lost.

Vegas certainly knew, as after Terry was gone, Bucks odds of winning the title went down down down.

Interesting, not exactly an incentive to root for Milwaukee.