PDA

View Full Version : Porzingis is the X-Factor for the Celtics

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2023, 06:17 PM
Tatum/Brown wouldnt have led that team to a title.

Porzingis puts them over the top.

They were already quite loaded, there is no way they should have been able to acquire Holiday AND Porzingis.

If KP stays fit, I see them in the finals with a good shout to win it.

Although I wouldnt like to see it.

SATAN
12-25-2023, 06:18 PM
He's dominating AD.

Manny98
12-25-2023, 06:18 PM
He's their most important player

90sgoat
12-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Porzingis is an MVP level player when he is healthy, which he never is for a full season, but he can be for a full series.

I've been high on Porzingis since his rookie season and the rest of the NBA is catching up.

ILLsmak
12-25-2023, 06:25 PM
Still taking bets the Cs won't win a ring haha. But yea Porzingis has been good. It was making me think. I wonder if they knew there was a good shot they could get Holiday when they traded Smart. It's not out of the realm of possibility, I guess.

Their team is stacked if healthy, but I just know Dookies are likely to choke.

-Smak

90sgoat
12-25-2023, 06:27 PM
When Doncic's story will be written, the fact he couldn't coexist with Zingis will be seen as a Kobe/Shaq situation.

FultzNationRISE
12-25-2023, 06:34 PM
There was really no doubt the C’s would be elite this regular season, still not gonna write em into the finals just yet. KP is unproven in the playoffs and Tatum and Brown have an up and down playoff history. Mazzulla also is still a question mark.

Obviously theyre on the short list of teams with a real chance, but Im personally not gonna call it a lock just yet.

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2023, 06:41 PM
There was really no doubt the C’s would be elite this regular season, still not gonna write em into the finals just yet. KP is unproven in the playoffs and Tatum and Brown have an up and down playoff history. Mazzulla also is still a question mark.

Obviously theyre on the short list of teams with a real chance, but Im personally not gonna call it a lock just yet.

This is however their most serious team yet, by far imo.

The 2021-2023 Cs didnt have it. They just didnt have "it".

Zinger puts em over. He makes them ready.

Having this beast as 3rd option whos also an elite shot blocker, makes them reeeeally tough.

Hes gonna hit a lot of big shots for them when one of Tatum or Brown disappear.

90sgoat
12-25-2023, 06:46 PM
Has Tatum improved from last season?

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2023, 06:49 PM
Has Tatum improved from last season?

Few players improve from 30/9/5 on 47%, we will see if hes improved in the playoffs.

90sgoat
12-25-2023, 06:59 PM
Few players improve from 30/9/5 on 47%, we will see if hes improved in the playoffs.

I was thinking more in terms of developing some better playmaking. His style of hunting free throws and spamming 3s isn't really FMVP level.

FultzNationRISE
12-25-2023, 07:26 PM
This is however their most serious team yet, by far imo.

The 2021-2023 Cs didnt have it. They just didnt have "it".

Zinger puts em over. He makes them ready.

Having this beast as 3rd option whos also an elite shot blocker, makes them reeeeally tough.

Hes gonna hit a lot of big shots for them when one of Tatum or Brown disappear.

It def wouldnt surprise me, but KP has no real playoff track record to go on so theres still a lot to assume. Some guys are lights out in the regular season and dont have quite the same impact in the postseason. Im not gonna name Joel Embiid specifically but you get the idea. Tatum and Brown also arent the most consistent in big playoff moments.

I do agree Boston look like favorites right now. And theyre obviously a great defensive starting 5. Im just sayin lets not get ahead of ourselves too quickly when nobody on this team has a history of being a playoff powerhouse.

bladefd
12-25-2023, 09:08 PM

KP is also almost always hurt. Let's see if he can get through a full season and playoffs to play in the finals. I don't think he will tbh.

BarberSchool
12-25-2023, 09:24 PM
Porzingis is a taller, longer, stronger, healthier Robert Williams, who also has a laser beam jumper with 30ft range.

That’s some X-factor.

Celtics are the favorites in the East, and it’s not close.
Despite having a very young head coach, and two star scorers who don’t have particularly killer instincts.

When Adrian Griffin’s insecurity chased Terry Stotz out of town, it vastly harmed Milwaukee’s offensive potential by the end of the season, and vastly depreciated the ability of the Milwaukee staff to make smart offensive adjustments in the 7-game series they would find themselves in later.

And Milwaukee knows it. So does Adrian Griffin. Son’s insecurity in that one moment, ensured he wouldn’t get another opportunity this good ever again in his life.

Wally450
12-25-2023, 09:29 PM
He makes the team better than Marcus would have. His length offensively and defensively are too much for teams to handle for 48 minutes.

Being the 3rd option, arguably the 4th option behind White is something no other team in the NBA has.

Just need him to stay healthy, and there’s really no excuse why this team shouldn’t win it all.

bladefd
12-26-2023, 01:35 AM
Porzingis is a taller, longer, stronger, healthier Robert Williams, who also has a laser beam jumper with 30ft range.

That’s some X-factor.

Celtics are the favorites in the East, and it’s not close.
Despite having a very young head coach, and two star scorers who don’t have particularly killer instincts.

When Adrian Griffin’s insecurity chased Terry Stotz out of town, it vastly harmed Milwaukee’s offensive potential by the end of the season, and vastly depreciated the ability of the Milwaukee staff to make smart offensive adjustments in the 7-game series they would find themselves in later.

And Milwaukee knows it. So does Adrian Griffin. Son’s insecurity in that one moment, ensured he wouldn’t get another opportunity this good ever again in his life.

Lillard hasn't been good for the Bucks. I expected more from him but not surprised. Bucks sacrificed defense in Jrue for Lillard. Unless if Lillard can flip the switch or something, Jrue will always be more valuable.

Then again, Porzingis' injury history could always come back to bite the Celtics in the rear. I would not want Horford starting lol.

90sgoat
12-26-2023, 08:50 AM
Being the 3rd option, arguably the 4th option behind White is something no other team in the NBA has.

When he is healthy and cooking, he is the 1st option.

If you want to win, you will be feeding his hot hand.

This is what previous teams have not been willing or understood to do, outside Wizards.

KP is an alpha scorer, he is not a role player, but he has issues staying healthy, which is why teams are not willing to trust him.

If Celtics want to win, they need to accept that he will be out some, but when he is healthy, he needs to be the first option.

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 09:52 AM
Porzingis is absolutely not the first option and no one that has actually watched the Celtics would say otherwise. He is possibly in the perfect role for him but if you are third on the team in shots per game 5th in minutes per game and have missed almost a third of the games you're not the first option. He's highly important but you can stop with that nonsense.

FultzNationRISE
12-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Porzingis is absolutely not the first option and no one that has actually watched the Celtics would say otherwise. He is possibly in the perfect role for him but if you are third on the team in shots per game 5th in minutes per game and have missed almost a third of the games you're not the first option. He's highly important but you can stop with that nonsense.

He’s not their first option but optimally he should be due to him being the only guy they could play inside-out through. Theyre incorporating him fairly well but they definitely could be finding him inside more often than they do, and with his finishing ability he could be having even more impact. But I dont think Tatum and Brown wanna give up their status as Boston’s lead dogs for the last five years to a guy who just showed up two months ago.

It’s fine in the regular season when they have this much competitive cushion to play with. It might even be a good thing for him physically to limit how much they go thru him for now. But in the playoffs KP ideally scores close to 30 a night because of what thatll open up for everyone else.

The good thing for Boston is they appear on track to eventually lock up the one seed with some time to spare, which gives KP a good chunk of time at the end of the season to rest and enter the playoffs fresh.

90sgoat
12-26-2023, 11:04 AM
Porzingis simply brings a wow-factor that Tatum does not.

Porzingis blocks a shot on defense, then runs the floor and hits the trailing 3 on offense or the alley-oop. This is the kind of two way play that changes games in the playoffs.

He's also become a much better passer and overall team player.

Jasper
12-26-2023, 11:17 AM
Tatum/Brown wouldnt have led that team to a title.

Porzingis puts them over the top.

They were already quite loaded, there is no way they should have been able to acquire Holiday AND Porzingis.

If KP stays fit, I see them in the finals with a good shout to win it.

Although I wouldnt like to see it.

not if Lopez sticks to him like glue.

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 11:19 AM
He’s not their first option but optimally he should be due to him being the only guy they could play inside-out through. Theyre incorporating him fairly well but they definitely could be finding him inside more often than they do, and with his finishing ability he could be having even more impact. But I dont think Tatum and Brown wanna give up their status as Boston’s lead dogs for the last five years to a guy who just showed up two months ago.

It’s fine in the regular season when they have this much competitive cushion to play with. It might even be a good thing for him physically to limit how much they go thru him for now. But in the playoffs KP ideally scores close to 30 a night because of what thatll open up for everyone else.

The good thing for Boston is they appear on track to eventually lock up the one seed with some time to spare, which gives KP a good chunk of time at the end of the season to rest and enter the playoffs fresh.Prime example of an ignorant and invalid opinion. At what point in his career has a good team ever just pounded it inside to Porzingis like he's Shaq and he averaged 28 points and leads them to great offense? You don't know what you're talking about and just want to talk. Porzingis is tall and has length but he is not strong and does not get great post position all game. So the Celtics move him around, including some posting when he gets position, but also getting good spacing for the whole offense with his shooting threes, throwing lobs, having him in the dunker spot to finish, pick and roll/pop. As a result the Celtics have one of the best offenses in the league and the best record in the league. Tatum and Brown have both accepted shooting less than they did last year, team is undefeated at home and 15-1 in games where the starting five is whole. But still you post this crap after watching almost nothing.

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 11:20 AM
Porzingis simply brings a wow-factor that Tatum does not.

This is the kind of intangible nonsense you post when you don't have a real argument.

FultzNationRISE
12-26-2023, 11:36 AM
Prime example of an ignorant and invalid opinion. At what point in his career has a good team ever just pounded it inside to Porzingis like he's Shaq and he averaged 28 points and leads them to great offense? You don't know what you're talking about and just want to talk. Porzingis is tall and has length but he is not strong and does not get great post position all game. So the Celtics move him around, including some posting when he gets position, but also getting good spacing for the whole offense with his shooting threes, throwing lobs, having him in the dunker spot to finish, pick and roll/pop. As a result the Celtics have one of the best offenses in the league and the best record in the league. Tatum and Brown have both accepted shooting less than they did last year, team is undefeated at home and 15-1 in games where the starting five is whole. But still you post this crap after watching almost nothing.

I didnt say they had to post him up. Youre an ignoramus who cant read closely and just repeats consensus opinions, even when theyre outdated by years.

I said play inside out more. Their perimeter guys still often miss KP on rolls to the basket because they wanna do iso moves they practiced all summer to enhance their brand. KP has become an excellent rim runner and he can either finish plays or kick it back out. They can also work to get him more switches onto smaller guys, which happened a couple times yesterday and despite his very cumbersome post “moves” he did manage to get the shots up and convert them.

I actually wasnt even addressing you with my initial response, it was more for the rest of the board. You just happen to be an easy person to respond to because almost everything you say is simple, unnuanced, and wrong, so it makes for great examples of what people should think the opposite of.

On top of that everyone here considers you lame and extremely feminine and uninteresting. The fact you still post in spite of that as if anyone respects what you say about anything is just awkward.

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 11:40 AM
So you say the Celtics should be playing orinside more with porzingis as the number one option without posting him... because apparently he could average 28 points off of lobs. You're an idiot. Moving on.

FultzNationRISE
12-26-2023, 11:44 AM
So you say the Celtics should be playing orinside more with porzingis as the number one option without posting him... because apparently he could average 28 points off of lobs. You're an idiot. Moving on.

If he maintained his current rate of threes and free throws while adding a few MORE touches at the basket then yes he could average 28 you mind numbing retard.

Your IQ is really low.

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 11:49 AM
If he maintained his current rate of threes and free throws while adding a few MORE touches at the basket then yes he could average 28 you mind numbing retard.

Your IQ is really low.

Don't you get tired of trying to talk about things you have no clue about? You don't have to comment when you're ignorant. It's ok.

tontoz
12-26-2023, 12:34 PM
KP isn't a first option scorer. His skills are pretty good but not good enough to handle high usage.

What he can do is make good, quick decisions with the ball. He will consistently try to make the right play. He won't hold the ball, dribble around aimlessly or force up contested jumpers. So I do think it would be a good idea for him to get more touches in the half court because the C's decision making can be suspect at times, taking the first available shot instead of moving it around for a better shot.

90sgoat
12-26-2023, 01:10 PM
KP isn't a first option scorer. His skills are pretty good but not good enough to handle high usage.

What he can do is make good, quick decisions with the ball. He will consistently try to make the right play. He won't hold the ball, dribble around aimlessly or force up contested jumpers. So I do think it would be a good idea for him to get more touches in the half court because the C's decision making can be suspect at times, taking the first available shot instead of moving it around for a better shot.

KPs only real weakness used to be he was a black hole. If he got it, he shot it, but I hear that he has become a more willing passer, so yeah, they should play him more early in the shotclock.

bladefd
12-26-2023, 02:22 PM

The good thing for Boston is they appear on track to eventually lock up the one seed with some time to spare, which gives KP a good chunk of time at the end of the season to rest and enter the playoffs fresh.

Keep in mind the more you use him, the bigger the chance gets of him getting injured. He is already prone to injuries so you want to use him as little as possible while still winning games.

BarberSchool
12-26-2023, 02:43 PM
their perimeter guys still often miss kp on rolls to the basket because they wanna do iso moves they practiced all summer to enhance their brand.the truth hurts !

tontoz
12-26-2023, 02:49 PM
KPs only real weakness used to be he was a black hole. If he got it, he shot it, but I hear that he has become a more willing passer, so yeah, they should play him more early in the shotclock.

When he was with us we posted him at the elbow a lot and he was a good decision maker from there. I dont know if Dallas used him that way very often.

Im Still Ballin
12-26-2023, 03:07 PM
KP's still killing it from the post-up, but in smaller volume.

- 2.6 post-up possessions per game (18th in the league)
- 16% of total offense
- 1.44 points per possession (1st in the league if you exclude Kelly Olynyk who only uses 0.4 post-up possessions per game)
- 71.4% eFG, 32.7% free-throw frequency, 12.7% turnover frequency

I don't know what changed when he went to Washington. But his post-up numbers since have been amazing. 1.18 points per possession on 3.4 possessions last season. 1.12 points per possession on 4.5 possessions in 17 games for Washington in 2021-22.

Im Still Ballin
12-26-2023, 03:13 PM
I think it might be a combination of:

- No longer playing with Luka
- Stronger..?
- Plays more physical now, goes into guys, and draws more fouls
- Operates higher in the post/middle of the court? I'm not sure

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 03:26 PM
KP's still killing it from the post-up, but in smaller volume.

- 2.6 post-up possessions per game (18th in the league)
- 16% of total offense
- 1.44 points per possession (1st in the league if you exclude Kelly Olynyk who only uses 0.4 post-up possessions per game)
- 71.4% eFG, 32.7% free-throw frequency, 12.7% turnover frequency

I don't know what changed when he went to Washington. But his post-up numbers since have been amazing. 1.18 points per possession on 3.4 possessions last season. 1.12 points per possession on 4.5 possessions in 17 games for Washington in 2021-22.

I don't know about his time in Washington but in Boston when he does post it's normally abusing a mismatch or he beat his man down the floor. That's why it's so efficient but not so frequent.

tpols
12-26-2023, 03:27 PM
Tatum and Brown have been in the playoffs since 2018 and were going into 2024 so theyre the leaders of this team. Boston would be the Wizards without them. Porzingis is nice but his issue is playoff fragility right now. They already made the Finals and were probably a hair away from winning the championship and putting zingis in over Robert Williams does make a huge tipping point difference if he can stay healthy.

tpols
12-26-2023, 03:38 PM

Porzingis Giraffe like body can't handle the beating playing inside out would entail. He wouldn't even remotely make it through the season or playoffs. Pick and Pop, and Spot up, and dump offs are his most efficient looks and they don't put nearly the same beating on his body as playing inside out would.

90sgoat
12-26-2023, 03:50 PM
When he was with us we posted him at the elbow a lot and he was a good decision maker from there. I dont know if Dallas used him that way very often.

Nope, both Luka and Rick refused to get him the ball.

Some people claim it was Rick but as I saw it happen it was Luka from the first game. He didn't want to share the spotlight with KP at all.

90sgoat
12-26-2023, 03:51 PM
I don't know what changed when he went to Washington.

He had great stats in Dallas too, but he got injured and Luka never wanted to play with him.

tpols
12-26-2023, 04:02 PM
Keep in mind the more you use him, the bigger the chance gets of him getting injured. He is already prone to injuries so you want to use him as little as possible while still winning games.

He had great stats in Dallas too, but he got injured and Luka never wanted to play with him.

So if he still got injured while playing off ball very quickly, how fast would he get injured if you tried to let him bang all game in the post for 50 possessions a night?

You guys sound like the Dolan Knicks who tried to use him in a similar fashion and he broke down super quick.

He's just not built for that.

Im Still Ballin
12-26-2023, 04:13 PM
So if he still got injured while playing off ball very quickly, how fast would he get injured if you tried to let him bang all game in the post for 50 possessions a night?

You guys sound like the Dolan Knicks who tried to use him in a similar fashion and he broke down super quick.

He's just not built for that.

He's using 2.6 post-up possessions per game; he used around 3.5-3.8 in Washington probably. Jokic and Embiid are the highest-volume post-up players in the league, using around 6 possessions per game. So he wasn't that far off those guys in Washington.

But, yeah: you wouldn't post him up like he's Shaq. Not that Fultz or anyone in this thread was implying that. However, Boston definitely could go to him more in the post. As RMWG said, he feasts on mismatches there. Boston just has so many offensive options they aren't always looking/playing for a Porzingis post-up mismatch possession. But if they specifically looked for it they could get 1-2 more a game.

FultzNationRISE
12-26-2023, 04:29 PM
He's using 2.6 post-up possessions per game; he used around 3.5-3.8 in Washington probably. Jokic and Embiid are the highest-volume post-up players in the league, using around 6 possessions per game. So he wasn't that far off those guys in Washington.

But, yeah: you wouldn't post him up like he's Shaq. Not that Fultz or anyone in this thread was implying that. However, Boston definitely could go to him more in the post. As RMWG said, he feasts on mismatches there. Boston just has so many offensive options they aren't always looking/playing for a Porzingis post-up mismatch possession. But if they specifically looked for it they could get 1-2 more a game.

Thats the whole thing, they really dont NEED a designed “first option” based on some pecking order of ability, because everyone in the starting lineup can both create and finish. They can just play as a team and they’ll be good. But from that perspective, because a lot of the perimeter guys overlap in playstyle while Porzingis is the only center, it would make sense team playstyle wise KP sees the most touches since they can all play a two man game with him, while still using him as a floor spacer and three point shooter in other situations.

The first play call option should be to include him in a play, rather than a Tatum Iso being the first play call option and a JB iso being the second. They can still do all those things, but the most frequent action should be involving KP in the play, and then they can start using him as a decoy when defenses adjust.

Obviously this is all way above RMWG’s head.

tpols
12-26-2023, 04:45 PM

A lot of those mismatches though òccur from the perimeter play and pick and roll or pops where a switch happens.

The outside has to initiate that action. Without the PnR and switches youre leaving porzingis to bang with big men who he cant exploit the same way and will beat him up over the course of a long season. That's why the inside out strategy in this case would never work.

90sgoat
12-26-2023, 06:14 PM
A post up with Porzingis begins at the top of the key with the thriple threat from Zingis.

Zingis is at his best with a quick move, shoot or drive. He can put it on the floor surprisingly well. He's not good back to basket low post, but face up baseline or top of key he is elite.

He actually plays very similar to KG on offense.

bison
12-26-2023, 06:37 PM
I would say Derrick White is the real X-Factor (porzingis is more of a SEX factor if you smell what im cookin). JB and Scrotum can only take the team so far. White has the ability to put them over the top. The guy is a legitimate all star and DPOY candidate, produces but also does stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

ArbitraryWater
12-26-2023, 06:38 PM
I would say Derrick White is the real X-Factor (porzingis is more of a SEX factor if you smell what im cookin). JB and Scrotum can only take the team so far. White has the ability to put them over the top. The guy is a legitimate all star and DPOY candidate, produces but also does stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

They had White last year though. Zinger is the one who puts em over.

Zinger is a legitimate all star himself and has greater defensive impact than White

ILLsmak
12-26-2023, 07:38 PM

Prol still jacking too many 3s over defense, but he's operating really well in spaces from what I've seen. He's def not first option, true, but he's a big catalyst. He's prol not posting up as much because it would be dumb to straight up post him with Tatum and Brown on the floor.

I dunno why they don't have another idea for what to do with him when someone is closing hard on him. Yeah, he can shoot over, and it looks like he makes it *sometimes*, but it's not really a good shot bball wise. Doesn't change the D at all either.

-Smak

Real Men Wear Green
12-26-2023, 08:14 PM
Stupid to see how many people think the Celtic offense is a problem that needs fixing. I guess that for some of you it doesn't matter how many times they score 140.

The inability to think some of you display has gotten tired. Understand that a major part of what makes Porzingis so efficient is his role. And that's true of the entire team. I guess some of you think they should be undefeated? If only someone would listen to you, eh? Every player in the league, without exception, could score more points if you altered his role. Doesn't mean that it's a good idea.

Reality is that 23-6 is a great record. The starting five is 15-1. Is this supposed to be the greatest team of all time or something? Porzingis is valued. He's missed a third of the games and still has a good chance to be an allstar. But it's not enough for some of you for certain reasons. Porzingis himself is certainly happy with the situation. No one in the Celtics has an issue. Just some random weirdoes on the internet that don't even watch the team.

Wally450
12-26-2023, 08:19 PM
Prol still jacking too many 3s over defense, but he's operating really well in spaces from what I've seen. He's def not first option, true, but he's a big catalyst. He's prol not posting up as much because it would be dumb to straight up post him with Tatum and Brown on the floor.

I dunno why they don't have another idea for what to do with him when someone is closing hard on him. Yeah, he can shoot over, and it looks like he makes it *sometimes*, but it's not really a good shot bball wise. Doesn't change the D at all either.

-Smak

I respectfully disagree with all of this.

FKAri
12-27-2023, 02:41 PM
Love Porzingis, Sam Hauser and Prichard. And Luke Kornet too. And I wish Drew Peterson got more minutes. The other guys just don't it for me. Not my kinda style. Although White's OK but I can't stand Brown.

Go C's!

Real Men Wear Green
12-27-2023, 02:46 PM
Love Porzingis, Sam Hauser and Prichard. And Luke Kornet too. And I wish Drew Peterson got more minutes. The other guys just don't it for me. Not my kinda style. Although White's OK but I can't stand Brown.

Go C's!

There does appear to be a bit of that with certain posters. You would think they would also be OK with Tatum but, no.

Akeem34TheDream
12-27-2023, 03:02 PM

Go C's!
Wow I also like those exact same players! I think we are both fond of players with high basketball iq.

90sgoat
12-27-2023, 03:02 PM
There does afloat to be a bit of that with certain posters. You would think they would also be OK with Tatum but, no.

Tatum is just extremely boring.

BarberSchool
12-27-2023, 04:47 PM
Tatum is just extremely boring.

Tatum is extremely talented, but his rythm and movements and playstyle are ALL predictable, boring, and all of a unitary same step rythm. He hasn’t yet learned to utilize off rythms and half or 1/3rd or 1/4 rythms for off beat fakes and stutters yet.

He badly needs to train to add weirder fractional patterns for fakes and dribble or pivot tempos, since the league is adapting and getting used to his robotic textbook excellence.

He is like someone who designed Kawhi, designed another version of the perfect swing man basketball robot. In terms of movement, psychology and personality:

Im Still Ballin
12-29-2023, 05:10 AM
KP with another huge game tonight. 35 points and 8 rebounds on 13-21 FG, 3-9 3PT, and 6-7 FT.

He's now the most efficient 20-point scorer in the league. 20.3 ppg on 66.3% TS. And what's remarkable is that his three-point shot has been off. He's been killing them inside the arc with great movement, midrange shooting, and exploiting mismatches, particularly in the post.

Wemby definitely needs to take notes and try to mimic KP's post-up game. Notice how he plays physically and doesn't fade away. He goes straight up, shoots over them, and draws fouls if they try to contest. Victor will need to add size, strength, and power obviously. But that'll come with time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdf3tFCYrec