PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Gordon mauled by dog

bison
12-27-2023, 02:42 PM
@ShamsCharania
Nuggets forward Aaron Gordon suffered lacerations to his face and hand resulting from a dog bite on Christmas Day. Team says he is in good condition and will remain away from the team while he recovers.

@ShamsCharania
Aaron Gordon suffered serious dog bites to his face and shooting right hand on Monday -- requiring 21 stitches, sources say. It will take some time to heal, with no timetable yet.

Damn. Anyone wanna guess which breed it was :no:

tontoz
12-27-2023, 02:45 PM

Wow. I wonder what kind of shape the dog is in lol.

Akeem34TheDream
12-27-2023, 02:46 PM

It might start with a p

FKAri
12-27-2023, 02:48 PM
It might start with a p

Poodles be wild

tpols
12-27-2023, 03:35 PM
For a 6'8 guy to get bit in the face and hand he must've been sitting on a couch for Christmas and the pit bull tried biting his head and he got his hand ****ed up pushing it away.

Retard breed of dog tbh. Should be banned.

Trollsmasher
12-27-2023, 03:42 PM
pit owners deserve what they get

Kblaze8855
12-27-2023, 03:56 PM
For a 6'8 guy to get bit in the face and hand he must've been sitting on a couch for Christmas and the pit bull tried biting his head and he got his hand ****ed up pushing it away.

Isn’t Denver one of a few places that actually did?

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2023, 04:04 PM

I get love and lots of kisses from mine.

jayfan
12-27-2023, 04:17 PM
I get love and lots of kisses from mine.

For now, anyway.

L.Kizzle
12-27-2023, 04:35 PM
I wonder if contracts stipulate what kind of animals you can have?
Pretty sure it was his dog as he played in Christmas Day game at home.

HylianNightmare
12-27-2023, 06:07 PM
How is this even possible

ILLsmak
12-27-2023, 06:23 PM

EZ just gouge its eyes out.

I think if you took a real swing at one and connected, it would prol back off, too. Any dog comes up in your face with its mouth, you gotta go into survival mode asap.

It IS the dog's fault, but the sad thing is they will put the dog down after this. I don't even really **** w/ dogs, but the dog could have thought someone was attacking someone. Their brains are diff. That's why you gotta be able to body bag any dog you have. If your dog can get one up on you, you're not ready.

Shit they said Emily Bronte went in on a Bull Mastiff. It's a matter of will. If that's your dog, you gotta handle that shit. Just like your kids, you are responsible for its actions, and if he was the owner and got mauled by his own dog, rip.

-Smak

tpols
12-27-2023, 06:57 PM

I think if you took a real swing at one and connected, it would prol back off, too. Any dog comes up in your face with its mouth, you gotta go into survival mode asap.

It IS the dog's fault, but the sad thing is they will put the dog down after this. I don't even really **** w/ dogs, but the dog could have thought someone was attacking someone. Their brains are diff. That's why you gotta be able to body bag any dog you have. If your dog can get one up on you, you're not ready.

Shit they said Emily Bronte went in on a Bull Mastiff. It's a matter of will. If that's your dog, you gotta handle that shit. Just like your kids, you are responsible for its actions, and if he was the owner and got mauled by his own dog, rip.

-Smak

Most dogs would give up if you punched them in the nose or eye gouged but pitbulls once they flip the switch and attack are known to never let go no matter what.

https://youtu.be/NFNQgCYFwAw?si=roENrbg3TAPCTIyp

They're absolutely brutal retarded animals. One of these ****heads almost killed our family dog about 6 months ago.

An owner left their gate open and it tried to rip our dogs throat out before finally being torn off. Barely survived.

tpols
12-27-2023, 07:07 PM
^^^

Literally being beaten with bat's and shocked with electricity and it won't let go.

Most big dogs play defense and are intelligent like German Shepards and Dobermans. Pitbulls are just retarded and could snap at any moment and go pure offense for no reason.

beasted
12-27-2023, 07:08 PM
People should be educated on dog attacks, it could save a child or animal's life. Hitting on the back of the neck or head do nothing. Dogs literally have decades of evolution to have skulls that shield their brain from impact, and strong back sides of the neck to protect against animals who grab onto them and bite from behind.

The vulnerability for dogs has always been the throat. This is why dogs try and rip out the throat of other dogs. By that logic it's been reported time and time again, choke the dog out.

^^If someone straddled the dog, put that baseball bat underneath the dogs throat and pulled backwards as hard as they could, that dog would release in about 10 seconds or less.

beasted
12-27-2023, 07:10 PM
^^^

Literally being beaten with bat's and shocked with electricity and it won't let go.

Taser likely cannot penetrate the fur properly, that was the wrong solution.

tpols
12-27-2023, 07:15 PM
Taser likely cannot penetrate the fur properly, that was the wrong solution.

What about metal bat over head down swings about 20 times to its spine and head and it wouldn't let go?

beasted
12-27-2023, 07:17 PM
What about metal bat over head down swings about 20 times to its spine and head and it wouldn't let go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FU8jBeomQk

tpols
12-27-2023, 07:23 PM
People should be educated on dog attacks, it could save a child or animal's life. Hitting on the back of the neck or head do nothing. Dogs literally have decades of evolution to have skulls that shield their brain from impact, and strong back sides of the neck to protect against animals who grab onto them and bite from behind.

The vulnerability for dogs has always been the throat. This is why dogs try and rip out the throat of other dogs. By that logic it's been reported time and time again, choke the dog out.

^^If someone straddled the dog, put that baseball bat underneath the dogs throat and pulled backwards as hard as they could, that dog would release in about 10 seconds or less.

Yea and they would be at risk of having their face torn off as the dogs mouth would be right next to their head as they attempted the choke.

:biggums:

Can you imagine having a pitbull in a rear naked choke. With how strong, and quick, and reflexive their head movement is.

They could disfigure you in about 5 seconds.

beasted
12-27-2023, 07:33 PM
Yea and they would be at risk of having their face torn off as the dogs mouth would be right next to their head as they attempted the choke.

:biggums:

Can you imagine having a pitbull in a rear naked choke. With how strong, and quick, and reflexive their head movement is.

They could disfigure you in about 5 seconds.

I have not seen many (if any) dogs locked onto a single target change focus to lock onto a new target after releasing/killing the first target, unless it was cornered.

As even seen in the video posted, once the dog was disengaged from its initial target (the beagle), it didn't suddenly turn towards attacking the people who hit it several times.

tontoz
12-27-2023, 07:37 PM
If the dog has a collar you can put a bar through it and twist the collar while putting all your weight on it to pin the dog down. That should choke the dog and control it as well. Most people have a tool in their car to change a tire which should work.

Axe
12-27-2023, 07:38 PM
If that dog were the redneck jizzrag, gordon would have had a rabies already by now. :ohwell:

tontoz
12-27-2023, 07:42 PM
If that dog were the redneck jizzrag, gordon would have had a rabies already by now. :ohwell:

Even when he is banned he is still living rent free inside your head.

ILLsmak
12-27-2023, 07:44 PM

eyes are diff. It's not about getting them to let go. They hold on after they are dead, too haha. It's about getting them before they latch on. The eye thing is a ME special. I'd take that vs just about any living creature, but I also heard if a dog is on top of you that you can grab their front legs and pull outwards. Nasty shit, but you know, when it's time.

You never know what the end result will be, but assuming I had confidence I could actually get in its eyes, I would go for that all day.

-Smak

Axe
12-27-2023, 07:45 PM
Oh cool story uncle. Very cool story. :facepalm

Wally450
12-27-2023, 08:04 PM

:cheers:

Pitbulls need to be nuked to hell.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2023, 10:49 PM
For now, anyway.

LOL 10 years going and my face is still in tact. Pitbulls are a product of their environment. In fact, without physical threats, a Pitbull will always allow their owners to be the Alpha provided it's done correctly. I will give my Pits a treat and I will literally put my face right by theirs and snatch the treat from their mouth with my mouth as they growl and do nothing but beg for the treat again once it's in my possession. Cause they know, Alpha owner has all the control. Will dogs fight other dogs? Sure. Again, that's a behavioral training issue. But should a Pit bite its owners face or arm? Not unless it was being abused I suppose. Not a random occurrence I can tell you that much.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2023, 10:49 PM
:cheers:

Pitbulls need to be nuked to hell.

Cowardly and ignorant mindset.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2023, 10:52 PM
Most dogs would give up if you punched them in the nose or eye gouged but pitbulls once they flip the switch and attack are known to never let go no matter what.

They're absolutely brutal retarded animals. One of these ****heads almost killed our family dog about 6 months ago.

An owner left their gate open and it tried to rip our dogs throat out before finally being torn off. Barely survived.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/U56VoSyFD8MFcie2k8/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952dastqey44qr4omhid8uf1e54vvp3 zg346c0p56qq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

tpols
12-27-2023, 10:59 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/U56VoSyFD8MFcie2k8/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952dastqey44qr4omhid8uf1e54vvp3 zg346c0p56qq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

Tio,

That brutal dog attack took part in NYC.

If your pit ever tried that on my dog, I'd have it's throat slit ear to ear and it wouldn't even have the strength to hold on for dear life for less than about maybe...12 seconds.

And then me and my buddy would walk home free.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2023, 11:06 PM
Tio,

That brutal dog attack took part in NYC.

If your pit ever tried that on my dog, I'd have it's throat slit ear to ear and it wouldn't even have the strength to hold on for dear life for less than about maybe...12 seconds.

And then me and my buddy would walk home free.

Was than an attempt at sounding cool or intimidating? :oldlol:

My dog wouldn't attack your little teacup Yorkie. Responsible owners train their dogs and do not let their dogs escape. Your Yorkie is safe on my block.

1_BAD_TIGER
12-27-2023, 11:09 PM
Just so you ignorant knuckle heads can get off the Pit bull hate fest, Aaron Gordon has a Rottweiler.

Patrick Chewing
12-27-2023, 11:10 PM
Just so you ignorant knuckle heads can get off the Pit bull hate fest, Aaron Gordon has a Rottweiler.

:roll:

Mask the Embiid
12-27-2023, 11:13 PM
Dogs don’t maul people. People maul people

SATAN
12-27-2023, 11:13 PM
Only cowards own pit bulls.

Duffy Pratt
12-27-2023, 11:14 PM

There’s a much easier way: if you have a bottle of water, you simply pour the water down the dog’s nose. They will release to breathe and to expel the water. It will take them several seconds, generally more than enough time to get things under control.

SATAN
12-27-2023, 11:18 PM

Useless cop should have put a bullet in it's spine.

paksat
12-27-2023, 11:24 PM

I've seen one of these moronic excuses for a dog around my property a few times, I'm gonna kill that thing on sight next time I see him.

tpols
12-27-2023, 11:35 PM
I've seen one of these moronic excuses for a dog around my property a few times, I'm gonna kill that thing on sight next time I see him.

I don't know if you're German or not but this is why wolf populations got demolished in Europe.

paksat
12-27-2023, 11:40 PM
I don't know if you're German or not but this is why wolf populations got demolished in Europe.

random wolf attacks?

I'm not german, but the last time I seen that piece of shit he was just standing outside the fence peering into the property.. just flat out stalking

I should have buried that animal that day, but I don't like doing that to things. But I've seen 3 videos alone today that have changed my mind on these filthy animals. I'm burying that dog next time I see it.

tpols
12-27-2023, 11:48 PM
random wolf attacks?

I'm not german, but the last time I seen that piece of shit he was just standing outside the fence peering into the property.. just flat out stalking

I should have buried that animal that day, but I don't like doing that to things. But I've seen 3 videos alone today that have changed my mind on these filthy animals. I'm burying that dog next time I see it.

yes I agree. And you explained the behavior to a tee. Problem is in the cities in the states we have fake gangsters who have dogs who are even worse because they're not cunning or stalking but rather they'll be totally chill and then out of nowhere look to kill, disfigure, and dismember. It's a totally different style that they operate on. Even wolves have better morals and standards.

fsvr54
12-28-2023, 12:35 AM
I'll never forget a pitbull breaking into the landlord's property and murdering a cat right next to my window. The sounds I heard were demonic

Jasper
12-28-2023, 11:02 AM
It might start with a p

yep miniature poodle

rawimpact
12-28-2023, 03:24 PM
where was draymond?

ILLsmak
12-28-2023, 05:12 PM

ROTTs are ****ing nuts, too.

Rotts, Pitts, and Dobermans are the dogs I am scared of lol. I mean, big ass dogs you are like woah, but those 3 are just nuts. I do think the Pit thing has a lot to do with how they were raised, whether they are 'of fighting lineage.'

Dobermans are about that life tho haha. Their alertness inspires fear.

-Smak

L.Kizzle
12-28-2023, 05:18 PM
People playing with those types of dogs are not right, IMO. It's like playing with a trained tiger our lion. I mean not to that extent but you get where I'm going.

They have them in the house running around, jumping on couches and sh!t like it's a cockerspaniel or something.

tomtucker
12-28-2023, 05:24 PM

terrible....... why are these dogs still allowed in the US?
i believe many other countries have banned them

warriorfan
12-28-2023, 05:25 PM
I know a dude who raised Cane Corsos for a bit. Back in the day in San Francisco there was this big story about this white supremist guy who had this lawyer chick watching his Corso while he was in jail and it got out and killed a lady in the hall of her apartment. So he said damn I want some of those! :roll:

Shit got crazy. He eventually gave it up :lol

90sgoat
12-28-2023, 05:28 PM
People playing with those types of dogs are not right, IMO. It's like playing with a trained tiger our lion. I mean not to that extent but you get where I'm going.

They have them in the house running around, jumping on couches and sh!t like it's a cockerspaniel or something.

Yeah, it's either a sign of low IQ or of some kind of adrenaline seeking behaviour.

L.Kizzle
12-28-2023, 05:32 PM
Yeah, it's either a sign of low IQ or of some kind of adrenaline seeking behaviour.

And they have the big ass dogs running around their kids in the house and all over the neighborhood.

L.Kizzle
12-28-2023, 05:33 PM

Just watched the video. People have gotten shot for less. Smh.

999Guy
12-28-2023, 05:34 PM

I don't even really **** w/ dogs, but the dog could have thought someone was attacking someone. Their brains are diff. That's why you gotta be able to body bag any dog you have. If your dog can get one up on you, you're not ready.

-Smak
How do you know this? How could you possibly know?

Dogs are probably the most unscientifically viewed animals on earth. And it’s just free and easy. You can make up dog traits, instincts and behaviors and there’s no real resistance.

ILLsmak
12-28-2023, 05:39 PM
How do you know this? How could you possibly know?

Dogs are probably the most unscientifically viewed animals on earth. And it’s just free and easy. You can make up dog traits, instincts and behaviors and there’s no real resistance.

Good thing you're around here to stick up for them.

All I'm saying is if you have a dog and you can't control it, you are doing everyone a disservice, and if a dog comes at you like it's trying to do something and avoiding it isn't an option, you would be smart to go in before it's too late. That's just my 2c.

I feel like that about any animal, though.

I've never been bitten by a dog. They climb all over me tho, it's like fuhhh. Makes you want to slap them, but it's someone else's dog so it's like ehh heh... get this dog off me. I'm just saying, if I take my final L to a dog, it's not gonna be pretty for the dog either haha.

-Smak

tomtucker
12-28-2023, 05:39 PM

why do blacks always have to have these intimidating dogs?

afraid people will think they are not masculine enough if they have regular ****ing dogs like normal people have?

Rottweilers and Pitbull's are ugly ****ing dogs, not exactly something you have because you think they are cute or act sweet...... you only have them to mask how tiny your confidence and dick is

999Guy
12-28-2023, 05:55 PM

afraid people will think they are not masculine enough if they have regular ****ing dogs like normal people have?

Rottweilers and Pitbull's are ugly ****ing dogs, not exactly something you have because you think they are cute or act sweet...... you only have them to mask how tiny your confidence and dick is
I find white women and really women of any kind to be the worst owners of the breed. Absolute disasters happen when women own those dogs.

But you see old people, young college girls, families of all races, lots of single women of all races, own those ****ing dogs.

It’s not a black people thing or you wouldn’t see white babes in the news constantly gets slaughtered and maimed by these things.

FultzNationRISE
12-28-2023, 06:00 PM

Lot of whites and mexicans have these breeds too, Jasper.

999Guy
12-28-2023, 06:02 PM
The real turning point for Pitbulls in America was after Michael Vick’s conviction. The sympathy propaganda exploded for the ****in things. And the Pitbull ownership went up exponentially after 2007. Then had another bump up in 2020 while people get ****in dogs cause they were so lonely during lockdowns.

It’s by far worse than ever for Pitbull attacks.

People think they understand dogs mentally as some weird hybrid between human children and like…retarded grown animals. But they’re extremely predictable, extremely breed driven and some breeds are 100% man-made. Pitbulls are the best and most extreme example.

Bull Pit death dogs. People think they’re made to kill, they’re really made to die, and enjoy dying in whatever fight they get into. That’s the endgame of the breed. Because their fight or flight response was completely bastardized through selective breeding. Survival is a chore for them. It’s not a priority like a regular animal. Zero fear, all game.

tpols
12-28-2023, 06:08 PM
Lot of whites and mexicans have these breeds too, Jasper.

You've probably never lived in the hood.

Section 8 complexes are loaded with pitbulls.

One of the main ways you know you're living in the ghetto is if most of the dogs are pitbulls.

warriorfan
12-28-2023, 06:13 PM
The real turning point for Pitbulls in America was after Michael Vick’s conviction. The sympathy propaganda exploded for the ****in things. And the Pitbull ownership went up exponentially after 2007. Then had another bump up in 2020 while people get ****in dogs cause they were so lonely during lockdowns.

It’s by far worse than ever for Pitbull attacks.

People think they understand dogs mentally as some weird hybrid between human children and like…retarded grown animals. But they’re extremely predictable, extremely breed driven and some breeds are 100% man-made. Pitbulls are the best and most extreme example.

Bull Pit death dogs. People think they’re made to kill, they’re really made to die, and enjoy dying in whatever fight they get into. That’s the endgame of the breed. Because their fight or flight response was completely bastardized through selective breeding. Survival is a chore for them. It’s not a priority like a regular animal. Zero fear, all game.

Did this guy seriously google pitbull ownership by year?

Proctor
12-29-2023, 12:46 AM
No surprise all of ISH's resident ******s have come out to cry about pitbulls when they have probably not ever interacted with one. It's okay to admit you don't know what the **** you are talking about and that you're living off some WorldStar or YouTube video. Stick to your Yorkie's and Shih Tzu's.

"Buttututu they're trained to kill!!!!"

"ButttTtTt they latch on and don't let go!!"

"ButTTTtTt they're retarded!!!"

These are the same fakkits that wear masks outdoors and google pitbull ownership by year.

SATAN
12-29-2023, 01:12 AM
Look out guys, the Pittards have entered the thread to defend weak scum and weirdos who feel a need to own overly aggressive dogs...

Stick to your Yorkie's and Shih Tzu's.

Stick to your gerbil.

BarberSchool
12-29-2023, 02:11 AM
Was it his own Rottweiler ? Or a guest’s pit bull ? Was he tryna break up a fight between two dogs, or he just got randomly attacked?

Rottweiler’s aren’t frequently super killers. An ex had a Rott who was just a more muscular Labrador in persona. It was super excited puppy-like personality, and would roll over and piss itself in excitement the first few times I visited her crib. So I stopped going in to pet it, and the peeing stopped lol

FultzNationRISE
12-29-2023, 02:50 AM
You've probably never lived in the hood.

Section 8 complexes are loaded with pitbulls.

One of the main ways you know you're living in the ghetto is if most of the dogs are pitbulls.

I've lived all over, and I can tell you race is not relevant in a discussion of pitbull ownership :lol. I swear to Lebron there is a blond girl in my suburban apartment complex that has one.

What I will say is I also see a lot of homeless dudes with pitbulls in my city, that just walk around town with them often unleashed. Which feels pretty reckless considering aggressive breeds of dog ARE liable to instinctively attack small creatures. Even if you think your pit is gentle and well trained, you cant just leave it unleashed where small children might walk by. But I guess these homeless dudes have to get back at the world by making strangers uncomfortable with their unleashed pitbulls as they wander around from intersection median to intersection median. Of course nobody has the guts to tell them to leash the dog or get arrested because all the woke turds are desperate to play hero by proclaiming homeless can do whatever they want.

I dunno, I personally dont see the point of having an aggressive breed as the 'family dog.' Like what is the reason people choose pitbulls or rottweilers specifically. I'm not a dog expert so maybe there is some reason people like them, but I dont understand what is more appealing about them than others. I dont think theyre specifically smarter, more affectionate, or even more aesthetic than a bunch of other breeds. I feel sorry for Gordon, but at the same time there are SO MANY breeds of dog you could have where this just would not happen. Why have one of the ones where it does happen? Just weird to me. But I'm not sayin people cant have em if they want. Just be accountable for whatever it does.

MrFonzworth
12-29-2023, 03:02 AM
No bad breeds only bad owners

Wally450
12-29-2023, 10:09 AM

Pitbulls are a bad breed.

tomtucker
12-29-2023, 12:51 PM
I find white women and really women of any kind to be the worst owners of the breed. Absolute disasters happen when women own those dogs.

But you see old people, young college girls, families of all races, lots of single women of all races, own those ****ing dogs.

It’s not a black people thing or you wouldn’t see white babes in the news constantly gets slaughtered and maimed by these things.

okay, i can only say what i see myself.....i believe you if you say everyone has these dogs.
then i only hope the dogs bite them and their own family members..... and not other peoples pets!!

but sadly that is often what happens

tomtucker
12-29-2023, 12:53 PM

bullshit.....

so if i had an alligator and it tore off the leg of someone, i was just a bad owner?

tomtucker
12-29-2023, 12:56 PM
No surprise all of ISH's resident ******s have come out to cry about pitbulls when they have probably not ever interacted with one. It's okay to admit you don't know what the **** you are talking about and that you're living off some WorldStar or YouTube video. Stick to your Yorkie's and Shih Tzu's.

"Buttututu they're trained to kill!!!!"

"ButttTtTt they latch on and don't let go!!"

"ButTTTtTt they're retarded!!!"

These are the same fakkits that wear masks outdoors and google pitbull ownership by year.

tell us what the appeal is.......
do pittbulls look cute to you?
what is the reason for having one?

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 01:00 PM
bullshit.....

so if i had an alligator and it tore off the leg of someone, i was just a bad owner?

Not a fair comparison, but I'll bite.

Alligators have not been domesticated for thousands of years as canines have. Alligators are not pets, thus they're not kept in homes at the responsibility of their owners. It is the owner's responsibility to not put people in danger if they do have a large breed dog that may not have been trained correctly. Just as it the responsibility of the owner to not leave a loaded gun on a table for anyone to grab. Every dog breed can be trained. For every Pitbull that attacks someone, there are thousands who just sit around the house and fart all day.

Considering how many Pitbulls are actually out there in the world right now, you'd think you'd have a case of one mauling someone or another dog every day, but you just don't hear of that.

tomtucker
12-29-2023, 01:08 PM

Alligators have not been domesticated for thousands of years as canines have. Alligators are not pets, thus they're not kept in homes at the responsibility of their owners. It is the owner's responsibility to not put people in danger if they do have a large breed dog that may not have been trained correctly. Just as it the responsibility of the owner to not leave a loaded gun on a table for anyone to grab. Every dog breed can be trained. For every Pitbull that attacks someone, there are thousands who just sit around the house and fart all day.

Considering how many Pitbulls are actually out there in the world right now, you'd think you'd have a case of one mauling someone or another dog every day, but you just don't hear of that.

but pitbulls are not pets either....... they are not normal dogs.

their bite power is much higher than any other dogs, and they are retarded due to inbreeding.

they are ugly as **** and dangerous as well.
if someone has one of these dogs you know they are a weak pussyboy, who are so afraid all the time that they need what he/she believes will protect them.

Or they have these pittbulls/Rottweiler's to intimidate other people!

pitt owners are huge cowards inside.
if you are so afraid all the time, get a gun... at least that won't go off randomly and kill a dog or cat on the street

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 01:11 PM

their bite power is much higher than any other dogs, and they are retarded due to inbreeding.

if someone has one of these dogs you know they are a weak pussyboy, who are so afraid all the time that they need what he/she believes will protect them.

Or they have them to intimidate other people!

pitt owners are huge cowards.
if you are so scared, get a gun... at least that won't go off by accident and kill a random dog or cat on the street

LOL you seem to have personal biases based on your petty insults towards them and their owners, so there's no point in debating their right to exist with you.

I own a Pit. Not because I'm scared or anything. I also own guns. I own a Pit because I love dogs and because this is the breed that gets euthanized the most at shelters.

Proctor
12-29-2023, 01:44 PM
LOL you seem to have personal biases based on your petty insults towards them and their owners, so there's no point in debating their right to exist with you.

I own a Pit. Not because I'm scared or anything. I also own guns. I own a Pit because I love dogs and because this is the breed that gets euthanized the most at shelters.
Yup, and everyone else is "dur pitbulls are bad!" because their methhead relatives didn't feed theirs and kept it outside for weeks at a time and it bit their baby this or that. :biggums:

You don't hear one person saying they owned one and had to give it up because it was so wild, only the ******s of the forum who saw a video once upon a time that validated their retarded biases have chimed in and told us what a bad breed they are.

Im Still Ballin
12-29-2023, 01:56 PM
Nothing beats the Golden Retriever. America's dog. The official dog of the nuclear family. You can just picture the white picket fence. Beautiful.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/0YYAAOSwnV9hIq77/s-l1200.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htsBxpXodY4&ab_channel=TheRolandShawOrchestra-Topic

Proctor
12-29-2023, 02:01 PM
I've lived all over, and I can tell you race is not relevant in a discussion of pitbull ownership :lol. I swear to Lebron there is a blond girl in my suburban apartment complex that has one.

What I will say is I also see a lot of homeless dudes with pitbulls in my city, that just walk around town with them often unleashed. Which feels pretty reckless considering aggressive breeds of dog ARE liable to instinctively attack small creatures. Even if you think your pit is gentle and well trained, you cant just leave it unleashed where small children might walk by. But I guess these homeless dudes have to get back at the world by making strangers uncomfortable with their unleashed pitbulls as they wander around from intersection median to intersection median. Of course nobody has the guts to tell them to leash the dog or get arrested because all the woke turds are desperate to play hero by proclaiming homeless can do whatever they want.

I dunno, I personally dont see the point of having an aggressive breed as the 'family dog.' Like what is the reason people choose pitbulls or rottweilers specifically. I'm not a dog expert so maybe there is some reason people like them, but I dont understand what is more appealing about them than others. I dont think theyre specifically smarter, more affectionate, or even more aesthetic than a bunch of other breeds. I feel sorry for Gordon, but at the same time there are SO MANY breeds of dog you could have where this just would not happen. Why have one of the ones where it does happen? Just weird to me. But I'm not sayin people cant have em if they want. Just be accountable for whatever it does.
Indeed. They are everywhere because they are the most abundantly available in shelters, and the ones who aren't in one are often abused and neglected. Easy to get and an imposing deterrent are exactly why they are all over the ghetto or walking with a homeless dude who is trying to compensate and feel like he owns something. These are not exactly the "train them right" types...or even the feed them or keep them indoors like any other dog type.

I have had a variety of dogs and several more textbook "family dog" types and those required a hell of a lot more training and nudging than any pitbull. And **** if they weren't far more aggressive.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 02:30 PM
Yup, and everyone else is "dur pitbulls are bad!" because their methhead relatives didn't feed theirs and kept it outside for weeks at a time and it bit their baby this or that. :biggums:

You don't hear one person saying they owned one and had to give it up because it was so wild, only the ******s of the forum who saw a video once upon a time that validated their retarded biases have chimed in and told us what a bad breed they are.

A lot of uneducated and insane opinions on Pitbulls out there. It's a shame. They are lovable dogs. But to see people wanting to eradicate the whole breed is worrisome.

https://www.bulldogology.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/pitbull-personality.jpg

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 02:55 PM

if you are so afraid all the time, get a gun... at least that won't go off randomly and kill a dog or cat on the street

stop being so scared

meat
12-29-2023, 03:58 PM
I'm OK with eradicating them. My friend had a giant one I used to play with all the time. One day it just decided to bite his 8yr old cousin's lip off for no reason. What is the point of these dogs? Or dogs at all even?

bison
12-29-2023, 03:59 PM
people who want to ban pit bulls sound a lot like people who want to ban guns. you have a right and responsiblity to both

jayfan
12-29-2023, 04:07 PM
people who want to ban pit bulls sound a lot like people who want to ban guns. you have a right and responsiblity to both

No, they don't. Pit bulls can, and do, hurt people all by themselves. Guns can't.

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 04:10 PM

There are a few dozen pit bull related deaths a year. There must be hundreds and hundreds of non fatal attacks. And I doubt anyone is even counting attacks on other dogs. Whatever anyone thinks of the issue…by sheer numbers…there have to be attacks all the time.

I only knew one person killed by a dog and it was a Rottweiler but I know a lot of people who have been attacked. No way we have reliable numbers on that.

GOBB
12-29-2023, 04:10 PM
I know a dude who raised Cane Corsos for a bit. Back in the day in San Francisco there was this big story about this white supremist guy who had this lawyer chick watching his Corso while he was in jail and it got out and killed a lady in the hall of her apartment. So he said damn I want some of those! :roll:

Shit got crazy. He eventually gave it up :lol

Dumb story. And you’re laughing someone died? Like dog owners even parents don’t know how to raise em properly.

meat
12-29-2023, 04:17 PM

I don't want to ban guns because I want to be able to shoot a pit bull that attacks me

GOBB
12-29-2023, 04:17 PM
Nothing wrong with pit bulls. Any attacks from them most likely stem from a bad owner. The problem is people love the “look” of aggressive dogs. But refuse to put in the work on educating themselves about the breed and having it trained properly. Folks don’t want to spend time doing it even tho they spend time doing other dumb shyt. Which boggles my mind. But to single out pit bulls is retarded. Akitas are way more aggressive than a pit. Some have a temperament where they aren’t going to be friendly towards strangers. Which again goes back to owner responsibility and knowing your dog. I knew a couple who had 2 Akitas. One didn’t even need a leash. And you could pet it. But the other one? You couldn’t. However the owner explained this and you didn’t see her with the non friendly one off a leash. And being mindful of who was around.

Curious what happened with Aaron’s rottie attack.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 04:43 PM
What is the point of these dogs? Or dogs at all even?

Are you Muslim??

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 04:59 PM
Dumb story. And you’re laughing someone died? Like dog owners even parents don’t know how to raise em properly.

No you dumbass ******. I was laughing because my homie said that’s what inspired him to start raising them. He said that’s a crazy ass mother ****er, that’s what I want.

If you don’t think that’s funny then you are a lame ass old man.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 05:02 PM

lol I was about to say this

guys if dog attacks and the poor children are really the issue here….then why don’t we ban all dogs? why stop at pitbull. a jack russell can still eat a baby

just kill all dogs then because a baby might get bit

MrFonzworth
12-29-2023, 05:05 PM
Pitbulls are a bad breed.
Meltdown

bullshit.....

Incredible argument, I concede.

highwhey
12-29-2023, 05:15 PM

people who need pitbulls are insecure and require an aggressive dog breed to feel safe.

Proctor
12-29-2023, 05:27 PM
No, they don't. Pit bulls can, and do, hurt people all by themselves. Guns can't.

And what about the stupid ****ing golden doodle or whatever other breed you prefer?

Some people in this thread just need to admit they've never interacted with a pitbull. And no, showing up to your friends house and banging on the door and getting their pitbull barking aggressively at you like any other dog breed with half a brain cell would doesn't count.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 05:30 PM
people who need pitbulls are insecure and require an aggressive dog breed to feel safe.

Where did you get the idea that people need a Pitbull or a certain breed in general? People get dogs for many reasons. I happen to adopt Pits and Black dogs because they're the ones that get overlooked the most at shelters. Has nothing to do with insecurity. Has to do with saving a life and gaining a friend and companion.

Are there any moderates on the issue? It seems like this board is either for Pits while the other half wants to eradicate them off the face of the Earth. What an extreme. Weird. To Proctor's point. These are people who have never truly interacted with the breed.

Proctor
12-29-2023, 05:32 PM

guys if dog attacks and the poor children are really the issue here….then why don’t we ban all dogs? why stop at pitbull. a jack russell can still eat a baby

Exactly...why stop at a pitbull? I have had plenty of smaller dogs with small dick energy that wanted to chew me up...but they're America's family dog doe so it's ok!!! Great with kids!!! :facepalm

The fear in this thread is mindblowing

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 05:43 PM

Exactly...why stop at a pitbull? I have had plenty of smaller dogs with small dick energy that wanted to chew me up...but they're America's family dog doe so it's ok!!! Great with kids!!! :facepalm

The fear in this thread is mindblowing

incoming mentally ill post from Guy999 or whatever his name is lmao

highwhey
12-29-2023, 06:08 PM
Where did you get the idea that people need a Pitbull or a certain breed in general? People get dogs for many reasons. I happen to adopt Pits and Black dogs because they're the ones that get overlooked the most at shelters. Has nothing to do with insecurity. Has to do with saving a life and gaining a friend and companion.

Are there any moderates on the issue? It seems like this board is either for Pits while the other half wants to eradicate them off the face of the Earth. What an extreme. Weird. To Proctor's point. These are people who have never truly interacted with the breed.

maybe because a lot of single women own them? maybe bc they're the ugliest and most anoying breed on the planet.

you idiots can say anything you want, doesn't change the fact about their aggressiveness. go ahead...tell your homeowners insurance that you own a pitbull and see how your premiums will increase because underwriters will look at the dataset for this shit

"bUT yOu dOnT KNow faCTS"

so underwriters are making up data?

:oldlol:

/endthread

SATAN
12-29-2023, 06:10 PM
But to see people wanting to eradicate the whole breed is worrisome.

[/IMG]

Man who wants to eradicate at least half of civilization is worried about an aggressive dog breed :yaohappy:

Wally450
12-29-2023, 06:12 PM
I don't want to ban guns because I want to be able to shoot a pit bull that attacks me

:applause:

SATAN
12-29-2023, 06:14 PM

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 06:22 PM

The same reason you can easily buy a pocket knife at the store but not a rocket launcher. Two things both having a degree of danger doesn’t mean they justify equal precautions. The more danger presented the more precautions necessary.

Danger is relative and so are the necessary precautions. That can’t be a hard concept to grasp.

Pit bulls obviously aren’t the only potentially dangerous dog but they factually do kill the most people in this country and are responsible for a huge number of bites and disfigurements. Those are facts.

That doesn’t mean it’s some kinda evil creature that needs to be wiped from the earth but it does mean comparing it to things the size of a sprite bottle might not be reasonable.

Different animals present a different level of threat and have to be handled differently. Breeds of dogs are so different in size and threat level they might as well be different species. They require much different handling and present much different threats when handled poorly.

That being a human issue doesn’t mean it can’t be addressed. Pretty much all harm caused by things we create and control is ultimately a matter of human error or intent. But dangerous things still need to be addressed.

People are just really comfortable with death and destruction they don’t have to see. Easily accessible guns and potentially dangerous dogs are part of American culture and we accept a certain number of kids have to die to continue that. Our selfishness is stronger than the greater good.

Of course in a world with no dogs large enough to easily kill less terrible dog attacks would happen.

But that isn’t math dog advocates care about. It’s emotional not logical.

like how if cars couldn’t go faster than 55 a lot less people would die. Or making breathalyzers mandatory for cars to be started. Far fewer people would be hurt and killed. But our own selfishness, and not wanting to be inconvenienced would never let those plans be enacted.

The truth is…we don’t care how many innocent people have to die for us to get to do what we want. It’s other people. Other people don’t count.

Lets just all be honest about it.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 06:26 PM
maybe because a lot of single women own them? maybe bc they're the ugliest and most anoying breed on the planet.

you idiots can say anything you want, doesn't change the fact about their aggressiveness. go ahead...tell your homeowners insurance that you own a pitbull and see how your premiums will increase because underwriters will look at the dataset for this shit

"bUT yOu dOnT KNow faCTS"

so underwriters are making up data?

/endthread

Lots of dog breeds are aggressive. Stand next to a Cane Corso and I guarantee you'll want to stand next to a Pit any day instead.

Ya'll strike me as Cat-friendly beta males to be honest.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 06:27 PM
The same reason you can easily buy a pocket knife at the store but not a rocket launcher. Two things both having a degree of danger doesn’t mean they justify equal precautions. The more danger presented the more precautions necessary.

Danger is relative and so are the necessary precautions. That can’t be a hard concept to grasp.

Pit bulls obviously aren’t the only potentially dangerous dog but they factually do kill the most people in this country and are responsible for a huge number of bites and disfigurements. Those are facts.

That doesn’t mean it’s some kinda evil creature that needs to be wiped from the earth but it does mean comparing it to things the size of a sprite bottle might not be reasonable.

Different animals present a different level of threat and have to be handled differently. Breeds of dogs are so different in size and threat level they might as well be different species. They require much different handling and present much different threats when handled poorly.

That being a human issue doesn’t mean it can’t be addressed. Pretty much all harm caused by things we create and control is ultimately a matter of human error or intent. But dangerous things still need to be addressed.

People are just really comfortable with death and destruction they don’t have to see. Easily accessible guns and potentially dangerous dogs are part of American culture and we accept a certain number of kids have to die to continue that. Our selfishness is stronger than the greater good.

Of course in a world with no dogs large enough to easily kill less terrible dog attacks would happen.

But that isn’t math dog advocates care about. It’s emotional not logical.

like how if cars couldn’t go faster than 55 a lot less people would die. Or making breathalyzers mandatory for cars to be started. Far fewer people would be hurt and killed. But our own selfishness, and not wanting to be inconvenienced would never let those plans be enacted.

The truth is…we don’t care how many innocent people have to die for us to get to do what we want. It’s other people. Other people don’t count.

Lets just all be honest about it.

sounds like a you problem

personal responsibility, take it for once

comes back to covid shit

if you are scared then stay on the porch

don’t tell others what they have to do

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 06:51 PM
I swear the Internet is like a factory for cliché nonsense.

It isn’t a “me” problem that a bunch of people get killed, who otherwise wouldn’t have to. I’m not one of the dead people.

It’s a society problem That really can’t be fixed because it’s based on human selfishness. People don’t mind that their actions suggest they don’t really care about the carnage caused by things they like.

The children literally ripped to shreds by powerful dogs and shot up. We care enough to send thoughts and prayers on the Internet, but in truth, the actions that would reduce those things would inconvenience us.

we accept there’s a baseline level of carnage in our society that we are comfortable with. We are all comfortable with the different ways that we contribute to it, but are uncomfortable with the ways other people do when we don’t care about those contributions.

I don’t exempt myself. Like I said, I know the world would be safer if you didn’t let cars go fast. But I would hesitate to support a law that prevents it. But I don’t have to bullshit anybody and act like it’s something else.

I’m comfortable admitting selfishness lets me look the other way when carnage is happening.

Let’s just all be real about it.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 07:03 PM
I swear the Internet is like a factory for cliché nonsense.

It isn’t a “me” problem that a bunch of people get killed, who otherwise wouldn’t have to. I’m not one of the dead people.

It’s a society problem That really can’t be fixed because it’s based on human selfishness. People don’t mind that their actions suggest they don’t really care about the carnage caused by things they like.

The children literally ripped to shreds by powerful dogs and shot up. We care enough to send thoughts and prayers on the Internet, but in truth, the actions that would reduce those things would inconvenience us.

we accept there’s a baseline level of carnage in our society that we are comfortable with. We are all comfortable with the different ways that we contribute to it, but are uncomfortable with the ways other people do when we don’t care about those contributions.

I don’t exempt myself. Like I said, I know the world would be safer if you didn’t let cars go fast. But I would hesitate to support a law that prevents it. But I don’t have to bullshit anybody and act like it’s something else.

I’m comfortable admitting selfishness lets me look the other way when carnage is happening.

Let’s just all be real about it.

you the one complaining about it

it’s a you problem

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 07:14 PM
The kids who don’t get to grow up because of selfish peoples need to have dangerous things they can’t really control? That’s just a me problem.

That’s probably a pretty good summation of most of the problems in the world.

They aren’t a problem till it’s your dead kid.

I’m pretty sure if that dog had not killed my friend forcing my whole class into grief counseling, and planting a ****ing pear tree in remembrance, I would feel less strongly. Like I said, I don’t exempt myself when I say self interest determines the things we are fine with causing carnage.

I certainly started caring more about cancer when my mom got cancer. And I cared more about Covid when my dad died of Covid.

It’s natural. we really could all work on being better to each other, and not needing to see our own kid ripped to shreds before we realize if that person simply had a less dangerous dog, my child would still be alive.

you can’t fix the carnage that comes with the world. But that doesn’t necessarily make everybody trying to figure it out a *****. The ******* who created seatbelt regulations and started drunk driving campaigns are probably the reason a few of us are even still alive. There has to be a balancing act.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 07:17 PM
The kids who don’t get to grow up because of selfish peoples need to have dangerous things they can’t really control? That’s just a me problem.

That’s probably a pretty good summation of most of the problems in the world.

They aren’t a problem till it’s your dead kid.

I’m pretty sure if that dog had not killed my friend forcing my whole class into grief counseling, and planting a ****ing pear tree in remembrance, I would feel less strongly. Like I said, I don’t exempt myself when I say self interest determines the things we are fine with causing carnage.

I certainly started caring more about cancer when my mom got cancer. And I cared more about Covid when my dad died of Covid.

It’s natural. we really could all work on being better to each other, and not needing to see our own kid ripped to shreds before we realize if that person simply had a less dangerous dog, my child would still be alive.

you can’t fix the carnage that comes with the world. But that doesn’t necessarily make everybody trying to figure it out a *****. The ******* who created seatbelt regulations and started drunk driving campaigns are probably the reason a few of us are even still alive. There has to be a balancing act.

if you really care about the kids who can’t grow up then spend all your time and money and resources saving kids or something, that should counter balance a good amount

just don’t tell me what to do.

FultzNationRISE
12-29-2023, 07:18 PM
And what about the stupid ****ing golden doodle or whatever other breed you prefer?

Some people in this thread just need to admit they've never interacted with a pitbull. And no, showing up to your friends house and banging on the door and getting their pitbull barking aggressively at you like any other dog breed with half a brain cell would doesn't count.

An acquaintance of mine in high school had a fairly big pit. The guy wasnt someone I was close with so I didnt see his dog often but I was at his house once and a few of us were standing/sitting around in the kitchen, his pitbull was there chilling. I remember I stood up from a chair and the dog kind of jumped up on me and pushed me back into the chair. At first I thought it wanted to play but when I sat down it didnt keep playing, and when I got up again it tried to push me back in the chair again and got upset when I didnt sit back down this time. Apparently it just wanted me back in a position that was “lower” than it lmao. I refused to sit and it started really jumping on me, altho it didnt bite me, but my friend had to corral the thing and take it in the other room just in case.

I dunno. Not really the kind of dog Id care to have but everyones got their own preferences. Whatever.

Duffy Pratt
12-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Pit bull is not a recognized breed by the AKC. Thus, itÂ’s not entirely clear what people are talking about when they say something is a pit bull? Is it an American Staffordshire Terrier, or an American Bully, or a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. The bad reputation that attaches to the name makes it much more likely that when a mutt bites someone, it will be identified as a pit bull.

About 30-50 people die each year from dog attacks. About 1/4 of them are identified as pit bull attacks. Another 13% are identified as attacks from Labrador Retreivers, generally thought of as a family friendly dog. Bans of particular breeds would have to be pretty broad before they made much difference. People who like aggressive dogs would just turn to another breed and start selecting them and training them to be more aggressive.

FWIW, about 10 times as many people drown in their bathtub or shower each year, and a substantial number of those come from head injuries while falling in the tub. Maybe we should require people to wear helmets while bathing?

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 07:24 PM
if you really care about the kids who can’t grow up then spend all your time and money and resources saving kids or something, that should counter balance a good amount

just don’t tell me what to do.

so you’ve moved on to the “If you care why don’t you devote your whole life to it?” argument? I swear the Internet has about 12 arguments tops. Just slightly reworded for the situation.

and telling people they can’t do things that are dangerous for society is the only reason society exists. It’s called the law. We all just pick and choose which parts we think are important. You’re fine telling people they can’t build biological weapons. You’re probably fine that people aren’t allowed to just go buy a lion and put it on the chain in the yard. You’re fine with a lot of limits we put on freedoms. You just have different lines not a different understanding of the concept.

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 07:28 PM
Pit bull is not a recognized breed by the AKC. Thus, itÂ’s not entirely clear what people are talking about when they say something is a pit bull? Is it an American Staffordshire Terrier, or an American Bully, or a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. The bad reputation that attaches to the name makes it much more likely that when a mutt bites someone, it will be identified as a pit bull.

About 30-50 people die each year from dog attacks. About 1/4 of them are identified as pit bull attacks. Another 13% are identified as attacks from Labrador Retreivers, generally thought of as a family friendly dog. Bans of particular breeds would have to be pretty broad before they made much difference. People who like aggressive dogs would just turn to another breed and start selecting them and training them to be more aggressive.

FWIW, about 10 times as many people drown in their bathtub or shower each year, and a substantial number of those come from head injuries while falling in the tub. Maybe we should require people to wear helmets while bathing?

does your irresponsibility in the shower have the ability to run down and kill someone? We don’t stop people from owning sleeping pills just because you can kill yourself by taking too many. But if taking too many could kill your neighbor? We probably would.

when mishandling something gets other people killed is when regulation generally is more accepted.

FultzNationRISE
12-29-2023, 07:29 PM

If people trained their bath tub properly this would never happen.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 07:30 PM
so you’ve moved on to the “If you care why don’t you devote your whole life to it?” argument? I swear the Internet has about 12 arguments tops. Just slightly reworded for the situation.

and telling people they can’t do things that are dangerous for society is the only reason society exists. It’s called the law. We all just pick and choose which parts we think are important. You’re fine telling people they can’t build biological weapons. You’re probably fine that people aren’t allowed to just go buy a lion and put it on the chain in the yard. You’re fine with a lot of limits we put on freedoms. You just have different lines not a different understanding of the concept.

just a day or a two you were caping for ja about how it’s okay he can pull out his pistol in a club because he got personal freedoms and all this and now you are saying he can do that but shouldn’t be able to own a certain type of dog breed? ***** you have lost your god damn mind.

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 07:38 PM
just a day or a two you were caping for ja about how it’s okay he can pull out his pistol in a club because he got personal freedoms and all this and now you are saying he can do that but shouldn’t be able to own a certain type of dog breed? ***** you have lost your god damn mind.

I believe you have lost more of your ability to read than I’ve lost of my mind.

I didn’t say one word about Ja Morant Personal freedom. I said if having a gun while music played Counted as an incident he probably would have more, but that it shouldn’t because it isn’t.

I also didn’t say people shouldn’t be allowed to own a pitbull. I said, comparing a pitbull to some tiny dog is stupid because it is. It’s just a stupid argument to make but it’s exactly the kind of argument you get on the Internet when people pretend to be stupid for some reason.

Things are governed based on how much of a threat they present not all judged evenly because everything is deadly under the right conditions. Comparing some toy dog to a pitbull because they could both kill a newborn is like comparing an energy drink to rat poison. Yes, they could both kill you. Doesn’t mean equal precautions need to be taken in storage and keeping them out of the wrong hands.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 07:43 PM
I believe you have lost more of your ability to read than I’ve lost of my mind.

I didn’t say one word about Ja Morant Personal freedom. I said if having a gun while music played Counted as an incident he probably would have more, but that it shouldn’t because it isn’t.

I also didn’t say people shouldn’t be allowed to own a pitbull. I said, comparing a pitbull to some tiny dog is stupid because it is. It’s just a stupid argument to make but it’s exactly the kind of argument you get on the Internet when people pretend to be stupid for some reason.

Things are governed based on how much of a threat they present not all judged evenly because everything is deadly under the right conditions. Comparing some toy dog to a pitbull because they could both kill a newborn is like comparing an energy drink to rat poison. Yes, they could both kill you. Doesn’t mean equal precautions need to be taken in storage and keeping them out of the wrong hands.

as long as you don’t try to take ja’s gun away or any dogs then

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 07:56 PM
I don’t think taking away is the way I would go about fixing this problem. People are allowed to own all manner of dangerous animals. But there are generally a couple extra steps to take That factors in how dangerous that might be to others if mishandled. The danger presented by large dogs is greater than small ones even if the small ones are more aggressive. So I’d put something in place to make ownership more of a responsibility.

I bought a little rental property in my old neighborhood A few years ago and eventually, my mom took it over. I was over there one day when Neighbor across the street had her two pitbull escape the fence. They went after a guy who had to shoot them. You may think I’m making it up to suit this argument, but I could screenshot my text messages and the unfortunate picture of the dead dog at the end of my driveway. I’m gonna just assume you’ll take my word for it. If you really wanna see a dead dog and a driveway I’ll show it to you I guess but…moving on for now….

Thats a situation I’d like avoided. If you have a pitbull I’d like some kinda proof you have the means and desire to keep it inside. Something showing you know how to train it or are willing to pay someone else. Not asking anything outrageous just something to show. You might have some sense. A hurdle or two to leap to make you take it more seriously. To make you not go to the flea market and buy two of them on a whim.

The issue would be determining exactly which dogs qualified for the height and regulations, but it could be worked out. You just set it up to take affect maybe 10 years in the future and exempt all living dogs from it.

Ease it in. You wouldn’t end all attacks but you could cut down on bad ones.

I have similar thoughts on guns. I buy guns. I buy guns as Christmas presents. I’m not against guns. I’m against irresponsibility.

There is always somewhere in the middle to meet people just hate the idea of giving an inch because they think everything is a slippery slope.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 08:02 PM
I don’t think taking away is the way I would go about fixing this problem. People are allowed to own all manner of dangerous animals. But there are generally a couple extra steps to take That factors in how dangerous that might be to others if mishandled. The danger presented by large dogs is greater than small ones even if the small ones are more aggressive. So I’d put something in place to make ownership more of a responsibility.

I bought a little rental property in my old neighborhood A few years ago and eventually, my mom took it over. I was over there one day when Neighbor across the street had her two pitbull escape the fence. They went after a guy who had to shoot them. You may think I’m making it up to suit this argument, but I could screenshot my text messages and the unfortunate picture of the dead dog at the end of my driveway. I’m gonna just assume you’ll take my word for it. If you really wanna see a dead dog and a driveway I’ll show it to you I guess but…moving on for now….

Thats a situation I’d like avoided. If you have a pitbull I’d like some kinda proof you have the means and desire to keep it inside. Something showing you know how to train it or are willing to pay someone else. Not asking anything outrageous just something to show. You might have some sense. A hurdle or two to leap to make you take it more seriously. To make you not go to the flea market and buy two of them on a whim.

The issue would be determining exactly which dogs qualified for the height and regulations, but it could be worked out. You just set it up to take affect maybe 10 years in the future and exempt all living dogs from it.

Ease it in. You wouldn’t end all attacks but you could cut down on bad ones.

I have similar thoughts on guns. I buy guns. I buy guns as Christmas presents. I’m not against guns. I’m against irresponsibility.

There is always somewhere in the middle to meet people just hate the idea of giving an inch because they think everything is a slippery slope.

good luck enforcing that

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 08:06 PM
You can’t really enforce shoplifting laws in any way that is enough of a deterrent to stop it. But you don’t just give up on the problem. Unless you’re parts of California.

You do what you can do

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 08:12 PM
You can’t really enforce shoplifting laws in any way that is enough of a deterrent to stop it. But you don’t just give up on the problem. Unless you’re parts of California.

You do what you can do

keep your dog inside if you are scared of other dogs. if you don’t have a dog keep your baby away from dogs if you are scared of them

there you go

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 08:21 PM
I think people would buck more at the idea of not being able to take their dog on public walks than having to prove they are responsible dog owners to have a large one in the first place. A lot of dog owners would happily go through the hoops. The shitty owners who barely take care of them? Be too much trouble. You’d slowly start weeding them out.

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 08:24 PM
I think people would buck more at the idea of not being able to take their dog on public walks than having to prove they are responsible dog owners to have a large one in the first place. A lot of dog owners would happily go through the hoops. The shitty owners who barely take care of them? Be too much trouble. You’d slowly start weeding them out.

if you can’t find a place to walk your dog with out being killed by roving packs of wild pitbull then once again, that is a you problem

Kblaze8855
12-29-2023, 08:29 PM
Oh. Misunderstood. You’re saying if you don’t want a pitbull to kill your dog to keep it inside. And to keep your kids away from dogs if you don’t want your kid to be killed.

While I do assume most dog attacks happen to people Who have chosen to be around dogs…..I have been chased by too many myself to say it’s always a choice.

I suppose it’s good kids barely go outside these days. Dogs busting out of yards and coming after you was a pretty big part of childhood when I was coming up.

GOBB
12-29-2023, 08:47 PM
No you dumbass ******. I was laughing because my homie said that’s what inspired him to start raising them. He said that’s a crazy ass mother ****er, that’s what I want.

If you don’t think that’s funny then you are a lame ass old man.

You’re an immature kid. Grow up.

SATAN
12-29-2023, 09:01 PM
While I do assume most dog attacks happen to people Who have chosen to be around dogs…..I have been chased by too many myself to say it’s always a choice.

Need one of these:

https://i.postimg.cc/7PX8F3rj/0-C0-BBF86-3472-4-DF4-A116-692-BF7-CA1-D0-E.jpg

:lol

warriorfan
12-29-2023, 09:04 PM
I’ve had dogs come at me in the street before. Jump on the hood of the nearest car and you are good.

Oh. Misunderstood. You’re saying if you don’t want a pitbull to kill your dog to keep it inside. And to keep your kids away from dogs if you don’t want your kid to be killed.

I suppose it’s good kids barely go outside these days. Dogs busting out of yards and coming after you was a pretty big part of childhood when I was coming up.

you are being ridiculous. 99.9% of kids won’t be killed by a pitbull if they play outside. might as well keep them inside because of germs or some shit. we got chased by dogs on occasion but no one ever died

Proctor
12-29-2023, 09:45 PM
An acquaintance of mine in high school had a fairly big pit. The guy wasnt someone I was close with so I didnt see his dog often but I was at his house once and a few of us were standing/sitting around in the kitchen, his pitbull was there chilling. I remember I stood up from a chair and the dog kind of jumped up on me and pushed me back into the chair. At first I thought it wanted to play but when I sat down it didnt keep playing, and when I got up again it tried to push me back in the chair again and got upset when I didnt sit back down this time. Apparently it just wanted me back in a position that was “lower” than it lmao. I refused to sit and it started really jumping on me, altho it didnt bite me, but my friend had to corral the thing and take it in the other room just in case.

I dunno. Not really the kind of dog Id care to have but everyones got their own preferences. Whatever.
I hear ya but I've had that weird type of encounter with so many other breeds it's not even funny...and never a pitbull, and the owner was always a dumbass in one way or another. Maybe doesn't apply here in your situation, but a lot of affectionate happy jumping is taken for aggression too when it's not even close. It's just a big dog jumping around. And any responsibly trained one that I've been around loved kids and were gentler on them than their own parents were.

As Chewing said, most of them are happy to just sit around and fart all day. That's the most aggression you should see. :roll:

FultzNationRISE
12-29-2023, 10:18 PM
I hear ya but I've had that weird type of encounter with so many other breeds it's not even funny...and never a pitbull, and the owner was always a dumbass in one way or another. Maybe doesn't apply here in your situation, but a lot of affectionate happy jumping is taken for aggression too when it's not even close. It's just a big dog jumping around. And any responsibly trained one that I've been around loved kids and were gentler on them than their own parents were.

As Chewing said, most of them are happy to just sit around and fart all day. That's the most aggression you should see. :roll:

Yeah. Well every creature is a combination of nature and nurture. Two great parents who do everything right can still get a kid who is a born psychopath.

Genetics are basically just a physical manifestation of probability. The likelyhood of two tall people producing a tall child is higher but not guaranteed. Same goes with dog breeds. You can have aggressive individuals from tame breeds and vice versa, but theres a higher chance dogs with aggressive breeding ancestry will produce inherently aggressive dogs even if most of them can be trained otherwise. Its like why zebras arent kept the same way as horses. Some zebras can grow up tame if you raise em from birth, but youll always get more temperamental ones in the bunch than with wild horses from other areas.

And whats interesting is if you tried to domesticate zebras by breeding the most docile ones, their physical features will change until they dont look like wild zebras anymore. This was observed in something called the Russian Fox Experiment, which I think Ive referenced on here before some while back for whatever odd reason.

As long as golden retrievers have droopy ears and relaxed expressions and skinny fat builds, they will inherently be less predisposed to aggression than breeds with perked up ears and tensed expressions and defined musculature. It is the way nature works.

Im mainly just pointing this out as an interesting aside. But it is factually true that you cannot equalize the risk each breed poses simply through training.

FultzNationRISE
12-29-2023, 10:27 PM
This is even true with humans altho people generally feel uncomfortable admitting it. But Covid was a perfect example. When govs and international authorities told people to lock down, populations in Africa were like “…… :roll:” and completely ignored it.

Populations in Asia overwhelmingly complied and did not resist instruction.

European populations were basically split down the middle.

Which essentially conforms to the general stereotypes to the tee. It was a perfect real life illustration. It doesnt mean each individual within the group was prone to a certain disposition. But it means the groups as a totality unambiguously were and are.

Its interesting stuff.

ILLsmak
12-29-2023, 10:58 PM

they really don't have a bite that is much stronger than all other dogs, btw. That's not why they are nuts.

-Smak

tpols
12-29-2023, 11:10 PM
This is even true with humans altho people generally feel uncomfortable admitting it. But Covid was a perfect example. When govs and international authorities told people to lock down, populations in Africa were like “…… :roll:” and completely ignored it.

Populations in Asia overwhelmingly complied and did not resist instruction.

European populations were basically split down the middle.

Which essentially conforms to the general stereotypes to the tee. It was a perfect real life illustration. It doesnt mean each individual within the group was prone to a certain disposition. But it means the groups as a totality unambiguously were and are.

Its interesting stuff.

Africa doesn't have the technological capability or social credit score system Asian countries have that coerce them into total obedience. Also the government has all the guns in Asian countries too so the peasants are at their mercy while Africa has tons of rebel groups with guns and weapons outside their governments.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2023, 11:13 PM
they really don't have a bite that is much stronger than all other dogs, btw. That's not why they are nuts.

-Smak

LOL the misinformation in this thread is hilarious. Truly ignorant people talking about something they have no clue about. Pitbulls have nowhere near the strongest bite as you said.

sdot_thadon
12-29-2023, 11:20 PM
Geez the projecting and lunacy in this thread is troubling. Alot of these topics are just excuses for racists ro racist. Smh.

FultzNationRISE
12-29-2023, 11:38 PM
Africa doesn't have the technological capability or social credit score system Asian countries have that coerce them into total obedience. Also the government has all the guns in Asian countries too so the peasants are at their mercy while Africa has tons of rebel groups with guns and weapons outside their governments.

Very true, altho you see the patterns generally hold in America as well where everyone lives under the same system of government.

Studies have even been done with infants and how comfortable they are around strangers. The results basically conformed. Babies least reserved in the presence of strangers were on the side you'd expect, babies most reserved were on the other end as expected, and the group you expect in the middle was in the middle.

Anyway I'm not saying any decisions about society should be made based on this information, it's just interesting information to share with people who like interesting information.

FultzNationRISE
12-30-2023, 12:09 AM
Geez the projecting and lunacy in this thread is troubling. Alot of these topics are just excuses for racists ro racist. Smh.

Yes unfortunately many people who feel frustrated by the way race is exploited by the ruling class end up taking their anger out in simpler ways, i.e. directly against people from other groups, rather than addressing the real issue which is the tension built by the policies of the ruling class.

If everyone could live as they pleased and associate freely, people would basically get along, and theyd be harder to govern. When they're being forced by law to acquiesce to other people or groups it creates friction, people then side up with one or the other political and media leaders proclaiming this threat or that threat, and people accept more policy under the guise of protection.

A lot of the things one group gets called racist for supporting, every other group would feel the exact same way about in their position. But when those groups are on the side that stands to benefit (or so theyre convinced) they dont say "Well gee, actually maybe on principle that other group has a point and it shouldnt be this way."

They just say "youre racist!!!!!!" so they can push their self serving policy thru. And this frustrates those other side, leading them to lash out with insults and generalizations and even threats etc.

But you know humans on average are very emotional creatures. So you end up with a lot of emotional conflict.

SATAN
12-30-2023, 05:42 AM
LOL the misinformation in this thread is hilarious. Truly ignorant people talking about something they have no clue about. Pitbulls have nowhere near the strongest bite as you said.

Cancel 'em all!

http://img.wennermedia.com/social/metallica-kill-em-all-b082113d-d36a-431d-9edd-31152497ceb3.jpg

Axe
12-30-2023, 08:49 AM
Not everyone has a thick, fatty skin like you do. :confusedshrug:

90sgoat
12-30-2023, 09:56 AM
As long as golden retrievers have droopy ears and relaxed expressions and skinny fat builds, they will inherently be less predisposed to aggression than breeds with perked up ears and tensed expressions and defined musculature. It is the way nature works.

Yes, domestication leads to looking more like child or baby animal as an adult.

Looks can deceive but if it looks wild, it probably is.

90sgoat
12-30-2023, 10:00 AM

Asians are not coerced into obedience it is something deeply cultural or even genetic.

Travel to Japan and it will be obvious. They're a free country and very advanced, but they're also extremely collectivist.

Kblaze8855
12-30-2023, 10:35 AM
you are being ridiculous. 99.9% of kids won’t be killed by a pitbull if they play outside. might as well keep them inside because of germs or some shit. we got chased by dogs on occasion but no one ever died

So what were you suggesting with the not being outside or around dogs thing?

How do you suggest that be accomplished if not by keeping either kids or dogs indoors?

Im not the one saying do either. Im saying treat potentially dangerous animals the same be they dogs or more exotic. You can have one. Just show you are responsible and prepared to properly care for it and keep it from hurting people.

Street Hunger
12-30-2023, 11:07 AM
Happens all too often to NBA players.

(Kidding, it freaking never happens)

Duffy Pratt
12-30-2023, 06:03 PM
does your irresponsibility in the shower have the ability to run down and kill someone? We don’t stop people from owning sleeping pills just because you can kill yourself by taking too many. But if taking too many could kill your neighbor? We probably would.

when mishandling something gets other people killed is when regulation generally is more accepted.

I’ll change my example a little. Approximately 8000 pedestrians are killed every year in car crashes. That doesn’t mean we should ban cars. But the problem here is clearly much more significant than the maybe 30-40 people killed each year by dogs, of which about a dozen are by dogs identified by pit bulls (already a vague term). My point was that dog attacks just aren’t that big a problem. And we already regulate them through criminal and tort law (which is largely how we regulate drivers, as well).

Duffy Pratt
12-30-2023, 06:12 PM
And whats interesting is if you tried to domesticate zebras by breeding the most docile ones, their physical features will change until they dont look like wild zebras anymore. This was observed in something called the Russian Fox Experiment, which I think Ive referenced on here before some while back for whatever odd reason.

Im mainly just pointing this out as an interesting aside. But it is factually true that you cannot equalize the risk each breed poses simply through training.

This is definitely true. And when you selectively breed dogs to be non-aggressive, they also tend to become droopy eared. It’s worth noting however, that Am Staffs and other breeds identified as pit bulls don’t naturally have perked up ears. They get cropped as puppies (and the tail often, as well). Same goes for Dobermans, and I think German Shepherds. This creates its own problems. Dogs communicate a great deal through their ear set and their tail movement. When we crop these, the dogs lose some of their ability to socialize with other dogs, and this tend to make them more fearful, and this more dog aggressive.

SATAN
12-30-2023, 07:20 PM
Happens all too often to NBA players.

(Kidding, it freaking never happens)

Remember this?

However, during an interview with The New York Post in 1999, Spree revealed that apart from the choking controversy, one of the first things the Knicks asked him about was the horrifying incident involving his daughter and their pit bull.

According to Sprewell, his daughter was attacked by their dog, and “her right ear was totally taken off.” At the time, the four-time All-Star found it hard to talk about it because of the pain it caused, and he didn’t want people to know about it.

“I was able to answer it. But, you know, it’s been some time now,” Sprewell said of the incident. “At that time, I just didn’t want people going up and trying to find out what happened. Because her right ear was totally taken off and so many things were happening.”

“It was difficult for my family,” he added. “And I had to put the dog to sleep, unfortunately. It was really serious so I didn’t want the media just going to the hospital and trying to get cameras all in their faces. I thought that she just needed to be left alone. Because, you know, she’s scarred for life. So I just wanted the media to leave her alone at that point.”

Sprewell admitted that though he loved their dog, he “just couldn’t accept having it back after what had happened.”

ILLsmak
12-30-2023, 08:44 PM
I’ll change my example a little. Approximately 8000 pedestrians are killed every year in car crashes. That doesn’t mean we should ban cars. But the problem here is clearly much more significant than the maybe 30-40 people killed each year by dogs, of which about a dozen are by dogs identified by pit bulls (already a vague term). My point was that dog attacks just aren’t that big a problem. And we already regulate them through criminal and tort law (which is largely how we regulate drivers, as well).

I kinda disagree, and I'll take your bad faith argument and return one. A lot of people been bit by a dog, some seriously. Some have been bit just enough but are cool enough to not report it.

People do A LOT of animal cruelty, right? We got laws against that, too. It's still ****ed up. I mean in TX I swear you'd see dogs laying on the side of the highway like people just went out in the middle of the night and chucked them out there. A LOT of dogs. Even dogs / cats that people dump with no chance of survival. Absolute bullshit.

So I mean, aggressive animals that aren't being well managed is DEF a problem. I appreciate what Chew said in that "You are safe around my Pit." If that's true then we got no problem. If people have their shit under control they can have a bengal or whatever. Python, you know? But the thing is, you get higher and higher responsibility. Same shit, people get some exotic animal and it's like ahh I can't do it, and ****ing release it and it ****s up the whole ecosystem. They got laws against that, too, but the damage it does can't really be measured.

I don't want things to be banned. I think dog fighting should be banned, tho. On some level, treating your dog too much like a guard dog is kinda ****y, too.

-Smak

ILLsmak
12-30-2023, 08:46 PM
Remember this?

I think Spree was kinda a good guy, from listening to him talk. lol. My cuz was saying at the time he can totally get why someone would choke out PJ. I see what he means, too.

-Smak

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2023, 08:50 PM
I think Spree was kinda a good guy, from listening to him talk. lol. My cuz was saying at the time he can totally get why someone would choke out PJ. I see what he means, too.

-Smak

PJ had a family to feed too

Full Court
01-01-2024, 11:57 AM

What a fragile loser.

Full Court
01-01-2024, 11:58 AM
All this arguing about pit bulls....and it was a rottweiler that bit Gordon.

Axe
01-01-2024, 12:13 PM
You should have used vaccine as a better example, even though it does not cause accident but rather how others see they're 'harmful' for the society. (https://i.ibb.co/Tk7MjGg/IMG-20220829-102950.jpg)

Proctor
01-02-2024, 01:10 AM
Where did all the sore vags go now that the story is out?

BuruRURuRUrGHHHhhhHh PiTTbuLlls!!!

fsvr54
01-02-2024, 02:33 AM

-Smak

Plenty of players have said he was a good guy. Contrary to popular belief he was actually somewhat of a nerd into all kinds of electronic shit.

SATAN
01-02-2024, 03:49 AM
Where did all the sore vags go now that the story is out?

BuruRURuRUrGHHHhhhHh PiTTbuLlls!!!

Why are you so slow?

tomtucker
01-02-2024, 06:08 AM

"How strong is a pit bulls bite force?
9 Dog Breeds With The Strongest Bite Force
240-330 PSI
American Pit Bull Terrier

"The American Pit Bull Terrier is a breed that is known for its strength and determination. With a bite force of 240-330 PSI, this breed can definitely bring down larger prey"

-
So still very powerful, and then add the retardation factor.

tomtucker
01-02-2024, 06:17 AM
Nobody has answered my question
why do people have Rottweiler and pitbulls.... is it because they think they look cute and nice?

Wally450
01-02-2024, 11:22 AM
why do people have Rottweiler and pitbulls.... is it because they think they look cute and nice?

Because if you train them well, they're perfectly good pets! Duh!

I'm being sarcastic by the way.

Duffy Pratt
01-02-2024, 02:27 PM
"How strong is a pit bulls bite force?
9 Dog Breeds With The Strongest Bite Force
240-330 PSI
American Pit Bull Terrier

"The American Pit Bull Terrier is a breed that is known for its strength and determination. With a bite force of 240-330 PSI, this breed can definitely bring down larger prey"

-
So still very powerful, and then add the retardation factor.

The dogs with the strongest bite force are in excess of 700 psi. That’s well more than double. By contrast, a golden retriever has a bite force of 190, which is comparable to the low end for pit bulls, and a Samoyed has a bite force from 2-400, which is greater than the full range. It’s all a lot of force, but it can be a bit misleading to put up a single number and draw conclusions from it with no basis for comparison. (As expected, the small breeds have considerably less force, with about 100 psi being the low end).

https://notabully.org/dog-bite-force-chart-list/

Proctor
01-02-2024, 02:42 PM
The dogs with the strongest bite force are in excess of 700 psi. That’s well more than double. By contrast, a golden retriever has a bite force of 190, which is comparable to the low end for pit bulls, and a Samoyed has a bite force from 2-400, which is greater than the full range. It’s all a lot of force, but it can be a bit misleading to put up a single number and draw conclusions from it with no basis for comparison. (As expected, the small breeds have considerably less force, with about 100 psi being the low end).

Your effort in being reasonable and countering posters spitting out their profoundest retardation they can muster is admirable. I don't have the energy.

Gordon was drunken rough housing/intentionally stirring up his rottweiler and before the story even came out you have drooling morons in here calling for the ban of pitbulls. Shit like this...

This almost hilarious knee jerk garbage is the same kind of stuff that leads to people wearing masks outdoors. Enjoy your little fear bubble. :facepalm

Wardell Curry
01-02-2024, 02:56 PM
wearing masks outdoors

It blows my mind. My favorites are when you see them walking on the side of the street by themselves masked up.

Proctor
01-02-2024, 03:02 PM

It blows my mind. My favorites are when you see them walking on the side of the street by themselves masked up.

tpols
01-02-2024, 04:29 PM
I'm probably the last person to ever wear a mask over the COVID scam which was just an effort to kill small business, promote big business, and test public global compliance. But back on topic...

https://i.postimg.cc/qB13yQRM/2024-01-02-15-20-42.jpg

It's just factual that pitbulls kill more than any other breed to an astronomical degree. And Rottweilers are 2nd. They're dangerous animals.

One almost killed our family dog in the summer whose a golden doodle and weighs like 45 lbs. A lady left her gate open when our dog was being walked by their house and a monstrous 125 pitbull sprinted out the yard and tried to murder and rip her throat out for absolutely no reason at all.

She had to get emergency wound surgery, like 25 stitches in her neck, and a tube in her throat to drain infection... and wear a cone on her head and take antibiotics for a month.

And then when the police report was filed the lady said her dog loves people but "tends to hate other dogs". And that makes sense because they were bred for 100+ years to kill each other.

The numbers don't lie.

tpols
01-02-2024, 05:31 PM

It's not the bite force that makes them dangerous its their unpredictable snap on a dime nature and once they latch on they don't let go no matter what.

Full Court
01-02-2024, 06:02 PM

I expect for most people that have them, it's because of the opposite - because they look mean and scary.

Proctor
01-02-2024, 11:18 PM
It's not the bite force that makes them dangerous its their unpredictable snap on a dime nature and once they latch on they don't let go no matter what.
They don't snap on a dime more than any other dog. There is always a reason. You said in your own post that this woman left her gate open allowing a 125 pound (and clearly untrained) dog to run free at its leisure in a neighborhood with other people and dogs strolling by. That level of neglect and stupidity would be costly with a German Shepherd instead or just about anything else. The list of breeds that would seize that opportunity to do something stupid or dangerous would be excessively long...especially if that dog "tended to hate other dogs." Again, another dead giveaway that the owner is a dumb ****.

BTW, that they "latch on" or have a jaw that locks is a total myth and fabrication that again tells me you don't particularly know much about the breed. That's the favorite pitbull argument of the fear bubble crowd. There is nothing true about it. You can google this yourself.

RRR3
01-02-2024, 11:21 PM
Tpols getting destroyed as usual.

FultzNationRISE
01-02-2024, 11:49 PM
Ive been debating whether to tell this story cuz it's gonna sound corny like I'm trying to flex... which is true, so I'll go ahead and tell it.

A few months ago I was walking through a neighborhood and passed along a chain link fence across the side of someone's yard. A couple furry tough guys run up to it and start barking. They werent big dogs, and they werent pits or anything, but I would say they were like medium sized and they were def built like hunting dogs, these werent shaggy, flabby little house dogs. They came up maybe to my knee so they werent anything that could do serious damage, but they looked like pretty mean little things.

For whatever reason these people had a fence along the side of the yard that didnt extend around the front, and when I turned at the corner and passed by the front of the house, the dogs came running out at me barking like they wanted dat smoke. So I just kept walking, like I said they werent big enough to be seriously dangerous, but they also werent harmless, they could put a decent sized bite in your calf, which I wasnt even tryin to hear.

So the point is they started following me down the street and barking and growling, and I didnt wanna get bit, so I turned back toward them and took a half step, and they froze and shut up for a sec. Then I kept walking, and they started following me again, barking and growling.

So the second time I whipped around and let out a huge growl and charged a few steps at them, and they SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRINTED back to the house and didnt look back :roll:

Cringe as hell to brag about, I know, but it was SUPER satisfying :lol.

Them things were shook. as. ****kkkk. And after all that barking and chasing like they were gonna do something. I made a move and they were OUT.

DEAL WITH IT, BITCH :pimp:

Duffy Pratt
01-03-2024, 12:50 AM
I'm probably the last person to ever wear a mask over the COVID scam which was just an effort to kill small business, promote big business, and test public global compliance. But back on topic...

https://i.postimg.cc/qB13yQRM/2024-01-02-15-20-42.jpg

It's just factual that pitbulls kill more than any other breed to an astronomical degree. And Rottweilers are 2nd. They're dangerous animals.

One almost killed our family dog in the summer whose a golden doodle and weighs like 45 lbs. A lady left her gate open when our dog was being walked by their house and a monstrous 125 pitbull sprinted out the yard and tried to murder and rip her throat out for absolutely no reason at all.

She had to get emergency wound surgery, like 25 stitches in her neck, and a tube in her throat to drain infection... and wear a cone on her head and take antibiotics for a month.

And then when the police report was filed the lady said her dog loves people but "tends to hate other dogs". And that makes sense because they were bred for 100+ years to kill each other.

The numbers don't lie.

There is no AKC recognized pit bull breed. The stats identifying pit bulls amalgamate a bunch of different breeds, and also include lots of mutts. The number gets inflated because people are much more likely to identify an attacking dog as a pit bull because of their reputation. This is especially true for people who know nothing about dogs.

The UKC (British Kennel Club) recognizes an American Pit Bull breed. The breed standard for a male is 35-50 pounds. Roughly the same as an Am Staff. You say that your attack was by a pit bull, but at 125 pounds, it’s way too large for any of the breeds that would likely be classified as pit bulls. Most likely a mutt, but possibly an American XL Bully Dog or a Presa Canario. This just reinforces my point. No one asks for a dogs certification papers when they identify an attacking dog as a pit bull. Thus, while the numbers don’t lie, they are based on a classification which is inherently vague.

FWIW, I’m no fan. I lost the feeling in my right index finger for a year after being bit by an Am Staffordshire Terrier, while trying to break up a fight between it and my Samoyed. I don’t like Bully type dogs; I think they are ugly and would never want one. But it’s depressing to see all the misinformation that flies around here, and not just on basketball.

Duffy Pratt
01-03-2024, 12:59 AM
Ive been debating whether to tell this story cuz it's gonna sound corny like I'm trying to flex... which is true, so I'll go ahead and tell it.

A few months ago I was walking through a neighborhood and passed along a chain link fence across the side of someone's yard. A couple furry tough guys run up to it and start barking. They werent big dogs, and they werent pits or anything, but I would say they were like medium sized and they were def built like hunting dogs, these werent shaggy, flabby little house dogs. They came up maybe to my knee so they werent anything that could do serious damage, but they looked like pretty mean little things.

For whatever reason these people had a fence along the side of the yard that didnt extend around the front, and when I turned at the corner and passed by the front of the house, the dogs came running out at me barking like they wanted dat smoke. So I just kept walking, like I said they werent big enough to be seriously dangerous, but they also werent harmless, they could put a decent sized bite in your calf, which I wasnt even tryin to hear.

So the point is they started following me down the street and barking and growling, and I didnt wanna get bit, so I turned back toward them and took a half step, and they froze and shut up for a sec. Then I kept walking, and they started following me again, barking and growling.

So the second time I whipped around and let out a huge growl and charged a few steps at them, and they SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRINTED back to the house and didnt look back :roll:

Cringe as hell to brag about, I know, but it was SUPER satisfying :lol.

Them things were shook. as. ****kkkk. And after all that barking and chasing like they were gonna do something. I made a move and they were OUT.

DEAL WITH IT, BITCH :pimp:

Not at all surprised. Dogs will chase prey, which is what you are so long as you are running away. When you stop to confront the dog, you stop being prey and by growling, you become a potential predator. No predator likes a confrontation. What you did was a bit risky however — you provoked a fight or flight situation, and the dogs chose flight which was easy under the circumstances. Would not have worked as well for you if they were maladjusted dogs or if there was something inhibiting their ability to flee.

sdot_thadon
01-03-2024, 04:18 PM
Yes unfortunately many people who feel frustrated by the way race is exploited by the ruling class end up taking their anger out in simpler ways, i.e. directly against people from other groups, rather than addressing the real issue which is the tension built by the policies of the ruling class.

If everyone could live as they pleased and associate freely, people would basically get along, and theyd be harder to govern. When they're being forced by law to acquiesce to other people or groups it creates friction, people then side up with one or the other political and media leaders proclaiming this threat or that threat, and people accept more policy under the guise of protection.

A lot of the things one group gets called racist for supporting, every other group would feel the exact same way about in their position. But when those groups are on the side that stands to benefit (or so theyre convinced) they dont say "Well gee, actually maybe on principle that other group has a point and it shouldnt be this way."

They just say "youre racist!!!!!!" so they can push their self serving policy thru. And this frustrates those other side, leading them to lash out with insults and generalizations and even threats etc.

But you know humans on average are very emotional creatures. So you end up with a lot of emotional conflict.

I get it, but I just won't accept that as an excuse for generalizations or profiling in a way I know to be incorrect. I see people who've never owned one of the animals attempting to explain them. It's kinda similar to listening to people minimize racism because they've never lived it.