12-30-2023, 10:12 AM
:lebronamazed:

SaltyMeatballs
12-30-2023, 10:31 PM
My LeGlorious King.

Happy Birthday :bowdown:

bdonovan
12-31-2023, 05:02 AM
In great shape for 39. Sets a good example for the younger ones if they want to stay in the league that long and be relevant.

Round Mound
12-31-2023, 05:54 AM
Lebron James is an example of a professional. He still practices at that age. One if not the greatest longevity ever. I wish he would have gotten better in mid range shooting and free throw shooting (his biggest weaknesses). Apart from that: he was a solid rebounder, solid post player, the 2nd greatest passing forward ever, great defender, great coast to coast ballhandler, slasher, finisher and dunker.

What worries me about Lebron is that he has such a good heart that bad people might wan't to be around him because of his money, fame, fortune and success with women AND NOT BECAUSE OF HIS REAL SELF. Lebron is INMENSLEY SOCIAL and AN EXTREAMLEY GOOD HEARTED PERSON who grew up without a father. HE IS ALSO VERY GREATFUL TO PEOPLE THAT MADE HIM BECOME A NBA PLAYER. A DREAM OF HIM THAT CAME TRUE.

People who still bug or hate on him SHUT UP ABOUT HIM BEING PAMPARED (IT HAD TO BE THAT WAY. ELDERS KNOW WHY).

You can critique his game weaknesses and or praise his strenghts but STICK TO THE GAME. NOT HIS PRIVATE LIFE. Also don't hate when he makes a mistake when speaking in public or praises himself. He is young still (or was young when that happened) and people have HYPED and PRAISED HIM TOO MUCH in his youth that's the REASON WHY HE THOUGHT HE WAS THE BEST EVER PLAYER. THEN AS HE GOT OLDER HE BECAME MORE HUBLME BECAUSE OF MELTDOWNS.

LETS REMEMBER: HE GREW UP WITHOUT A FATHER PRESENCE IN HI FAMILY AND HYPED SINCE HIS TEENS TO BE BETTER THAN MJ. THAT'S PRESSURE. NOW YOU KNOW THE REASONS WHY HE EXPLODED and GOT IN A FIGHT.

SHOW RESPECT AND LOVE. PEOPLE. NO MORE HATE.

Jasper
12-31-2023, 11:46 AM
:lebronamazed:

looks much older than a guy in his thirty's

Xiao Yao You
12-31-2023, 01:36 PM
looks much older than a guy in his thirty's

He looked a lot older than 18 too

BlackMamba8
12-31-2023, 03:47 PM
My LeGlorious King.

Happy Birthday :bowdown:

He lost today bitch

SaltyMeatballs
12-31-2023, 04:31 PM
He lost today bitch

It was yesterday you dumb bitch. Get with the times.

BarberSchool
12-31-2023, 05:03 PM
LeFraud Raymone Shames abuses Erythropotein, Deca-Durabolin, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, and Human Growth Hormone.amongst other things.

Sooner or later, every stat he accumulated /burnished, will feature an asterisk, or be deleted from record books.