PDA

View Full Version : Can Lebron win a sixth championship?

Nb1
01-02-2024, 03:58 PM
When he joined the Lakers while the Lakers had been the worst team in the NBA in the last 5 yrs span before he came people said he'd never win in the WEST and he'd never win a chip ever again. But fast forward to today and he already won 2 more.

Do you guys think he can win a sixth chip?

Real Men Wear Green
01-02-2024, 04:03 PM
If he sticks around long enough, yes, but not with the current Laker core.

Xiao Yao You
01-02-2024, 04:04 PM
not unless he goes to another stacked team and rides someones coattails

Jasper
01-02-2024, 04:34 PM
another in season trophy , but that is not a championship IMO.

Can he win another ring ??
Yea if he leaves Lakers and joins a stacked team.
Lakers suck at defense , and that is why they are ceiler dwellers.

Full Court
01-02-2024, 05:59 PM
He's got to win a 5th first, genius.

SATAN
01-02-2024, 07:25 PM
Just speculation but I don't think the Lakers will fix their issues. Ham doesn't know what he's doing and I think players are losing respect for his decision (or lack there of) making. Injuries have massively derailed their plans from the beginning, absurdly bad rotations have been played almost every game. They went away from what worked and what was their plan (again). DLo seems to have lost confidence or something. There's always something pulling them back and LeBron isn't the same animal he once was.

I don't think he will win again with the Lakers. Not sure what trades can make a difference at this point when there's a coach still trying to figure out a starting lineup 30 games in lol. James and AD have been really good for the most part this season but it's always something (such as rest of team shooting 30% FROM TWO LET ALONE 3 in games).

Everyone was praising Rob Pelinka but um yeah. Maybe they can turn it around but it's hard to see it happening right now.

Xiao Yao You
01-02-2024, 07:29 PM
Just speculation but I don't think the Lakers will fix their issues. Ham doesn't know what he's doing and I think players are losing respect for his decision (or lack there of) making. Injuries have massively derailed their plans from the beginning, absurdly bad rotations have been played almost every game. They went away from what worked and what was their plan (again). DLo seems to have lost confidence or something. There's always something pulling them back and LeBron isn't the same animal he once was.

I don't think he will win again with the Lakers. Not sure what trades can make a difference at this point when there's a coach still trying to figure out a starting lineup 30 games in lol. James and AD have been really good for the most part this season but it's always something (such as rest of team shooting 30% FROM TWO LET ALONE 3 in games).

Everyone was praising Rob Pelinka but um yeah. Maybe they can turn it around but it's hard to see it happening right now.

When you have James and Davis injuries should be part of your plan to begin with

Robalvarez2010
01-03-2024, 04:14 AM
When he joined the Lakers while the Lakers had been the worst team in the NBA in the last 5 yrs span before he came people said he'd never win in the WEST and he'd never win a chip ever again. But fast forward to today and he already won 2 more.

Do you guys think he can win a sixth chip?

Lol, I hope you are joking and not being serious right? How has LeBron won 2 with the Lakers? I hope you are not considering the in season tournament as a championship right? If you are, then you Lebron nut huggers are worst then I thought. This was a crappie tournament. Not a real championship. Good lord, you guys need some serious therapy.

HylianNightmare
01-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Definitely. Just has to join. A talented team and come off the bench

bullettooth
01-03-2024, 01:04 PM
not unless he goes to another stacked team and rides someones coattails

LeBron's career in a nutshell.

3ba11
01-03-2024, 03:21 PM
I voted 5 stars... I thought it was funny.. :confusedshrug: