PDA

View Full Version : Sabonis had 11 turnovers against the Hornets

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2024, 12:00 PM
Thats pretty special. Had to point that out.

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2024, 01:29 PM
Kings need to ship his ass out.

Doesnt even matter where they send him, but I think the best deal theyre gonna get is like D’Lo and Hachimura.

They need to take that deal right now while they can.

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Kings need to ship his ass out.

Doesnt even matter where they send him, but I think the best deal theyre gonna get is like D’Lo and Hachimura.

They need to take that deal right now while they can.

:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
01-03-2024, 02:04 PM
A guy Named Mike Bantam on the 1981 Pacers once had 24 points 12 rebounds and eight steals while shooting seven of 22 from the field with 16 turnovers and five fouls.

they lost a close one to the bullets.

I would love footage of that game. It has to be the definition of doing too much.

SouBeachTalents
01-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Kidd had 3 games of 12+ turnovers, while none of the other ATG points did it even once. Just found that interesting.

Kblaze8855
01-03-2024, 02:24 PM
With very few exceptions, everybody who turns the ball over that much in a game it’s one of the greatest players of all time though. You almost have to be to be allowed to screw up that many times. The few scrubs on the list are more interesting to me. I remember Chris Morris well. I have no idea how he had the ball long enough to get double digit turnovers. I assume quite a few must’ve been offensive fouls.

bdonovan
01-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Yeah I know , he is on my fantasy team. I was shocked when I saw it!

Xiao Yao You
01-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Kidd had 3 games of 12+ turnovers, while none of the other ATG points did it even once. Just found that interesting.

while shooting under 40%

Xiao Yao You
01-03-2024, 02:56 PM
With very few exceptions, everybody who turns the ball over that much in a game it’s one of the greatest players of all time though. You almost have to be to be allowed to screw up that many times. The few scrubs on the list are more interesting to me. I remember Chris Morris well. I have no idea how he had the ball long enough to get double digit turnovers. I assume quite a few must’ve been offensive fouls.

I'm sure it wasn't with the Jazz. Sloan would play any scrub before Morris :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2024, 04:17 PM
A guy Named Mike Bantam on the 1981 Pacers once had 24 points 12 rebounds and eight steals while shooting seven of 22 from the field with 16 turnovers and five fouls.

they lost a close one to the bullets.

I would love footage of that game. It has to be the definition of doing too much.

lmao. Must have been on coke!

Crazy they didnt sit his ass 10 turnovers in.

Kblaze8855
01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
while shooting under 40%

at a glance, I think he went 500 in those games. One of them he had double digit turnovers, but was a team high +11 in the win. A lot of those games are weird. Stockton had the dreaded turnover triple double. 14/15/10 turnovers. Lost the game as Alvin Robertson had 10 steals so I assume he was responsible. I forgot he was still doing all that so late in his career. I liked him. He’d probably be hated like Draymond today.