PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie has to lead the league in headlines I believe must be a joke….

Kblaze8855
01-03-2024, 01:49 PM
….but aren’t.

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2401032318460333.jpeg

Real Men Wear Green
01-03-2024, 02:04 PM
This one is bad press but at least not a suspension. If this is a bad as the controversy gets this season I would say Dallas got off easy. Also isn't Mark Cuban Jewish? That could get awkward if so.

Kblaze8855
01-03-2024, 02:07 PM
I wouldn’t say it’s worth a whole….thing. it’s just something you read and it feels like that has to be a joke. Like some of the Trump headlines about something crazy he says or did and you feel like that has to be a parody account but then the footage is right there of him saying it.

tpols
01-03-2024, 02:10 PM
This one is bad press but at least not a suspension. If this is a bad as the controversy gets this season I would say Dallas got off easy. Also isn't Mark Cuban Jewish? That could get awkward if so.

Most NBA owners are jewish. They own the league but make up almost none of the players, while the players are mostly black and there's 0 black owners.

FKAri
01-03-2024, 02:11 PM
He probably complained that white people are appropriating his Jewish heritage.

Full Court
01-03-2024, 08:50 PM
So they had to put away their signs because Kyrie whined about it? We would expect that kind of nonsense from Kyrie, but the team/stadium/whoever didn't have to go along with it.

SATAN
01-03-2024, 09:49 PM
Poorly timed stunt/attempt to spark controversy to say the least.

**** them.

BarberSchool
01-03-2024, 09:54 PM
It’s painfully obvious to see they did it on purpose, with the intention to racially antagonize at the game, in a public, pushy way.

I don’t recall ANY other group, specifically all bringing the same racially motivated / racially/religiously identified sign, sitting courtsidecat a game, to antagonize a player who was alleged to hold views against said group (which kyrie merely posted a link to a documentary on Amazon)

Those Rabbis couldn’t have possibly thought this stunt would HELP the public reputation of their people. Perhaps they’re actively trying to fauxment more hatred against their group, in an attempt to foster more motivation for American Jews, to make Aliyah? Hard to imagine their true motivation, if it WASN’T simply to antagonize/rekindle a an alleged controversy.