PDA

View Full Version : CJ is the only guy in the top 135 ppg leaders all time to never be an all star.

Kblaze8855
01-05-2024, 12:50 AM
He’s 50 spots ahead of the next guy not to make it(Monta Ellis in the 130s).

Over 20ppg 9 years in a row(assuming his 19.9 this year bumps up…and it will).

Sucks what a career in the wrong cities can do. Not saying he should be some kinda household name but he’s far less discussed than a lot of guys who just land in the right place. Hed probably be a New York legend had he landed there. We still hear about John Starks 30 years later. Anything you do there gets amplified.

Hes managed to go almost unnoticed for a decade even with quite a few moments under his belt.

Kblaze8855
01-05-2024, 12:51 AM
https://youtu.be/fTlXsQEDUQ4?si=lRT4c1iexUCj_qTZ

That game for the Celtics? They’d name a brewery after him.

ArbitraryWater
01-05-2024, 12:58 AM
Noticed that.

For a while he was very close to the other top SGs, I had him right there with them. Beal, Brown, etc.

Not sure what that video is, cant see, but his close out of the Nuggets or Spurs in the playoffs was legendary. Nuggets i think it was.

FultzNationRISE
01-05-2024, 01:29 AM
Why tf hasnt Lebron got to play with a guard like that, instead of being stuck with ****in Panthr-O or some bullshit.

Xiao Yao You
01-05-2024, 04:35 AM
I remember looking at his numbers a few years ago and they were about the same as Mitchell's. Just didn't have the hype

GimmeThat
01-05-2024, 04:57 AM
Jamal Crawford never made it as well

warriorfan
01-05-2024, 05:01 AM
He had the bad luck of being in a west with an insanely stacked guard position.

That being said I think he got the sickest of game of any non all star selected player. Always loved his game. He cooks.

He’s a good ass player too though. Him and Dame were as as good as a backcourt as they get, they just got no shine because they had no help and Curry and Klay were better.

SATAN
01-05-2024, 06:34 AM
I remember looking at his numbers a few years ago and they were about the same as Mitchell's. Just didn't have the hype

Comparing a role player to an All Star.