PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: "We just suck right now."

Full Court
01-07-2024, 05:03 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-gets-brutally-honest-after-lakers-10th-loss-in-13-games-we-just-suck-right-now-165303960.html

Unfortunately, he doesn't give his take on WHY they suck right now....

He also acknowledges that the in season tourney meant nothing.

“That was just two games. That was a small sample. Everybody is getting so cracked up about Vegas, keep bringing up Vegas. It was two games. We took care of that business … but that was really just two games.”

Does this mean that the IST doesn't really matter if you end up the season as a lottery or play-in team? Hmmmmm.

elementally morale
01-07-2024, 05:08 PM
LeBron is getting more competitive as he ages. It's rare. Actually, I think he is getting more honest as well. I might be wrong but can't help it: I have a feeling he feels a lot more secure now. Was he insecure? I think so. All the King, Chosen1, etc. gimmicks are very lame and are more likely to come from somebody who wants us to believe he is 'him' while he himself not being so sure. The vibes I'm getting telling me he has finally arrived. If I'm right, good for him. For most people (Shaq, Isiah, etc.) it never happens.

ILLsmak
01-07-2024, 09:18 PM
LeBron is getting more competitive as he ages. It's rare. Actually, I think he is getting more honest as well. I might be wrong but can't help it: I have a feeling he feels a lot more secure now. Was he insecure? I think so. All the King, Chosen1, etc. gimmicks are very lame and are more likely to come from somebody who wants us to believe he is 'him' while he himself not being so sure. The vibes I'm getting telling me he has finally arrived. If I'm right, good for him. For most people (Shaq, Isiah, etc.) it never happens.

I think he wanted a ring for Cleveland. He def wanted some rings, but he could never really relax til he got that one.

-Smak