PDA

View Full Version : Gotta admit Im a huge fan of Big Penix

FultzNationRISE
01-08-2024, 12:52 AM
Have yall seen this dude Michael Penix Jr? For those outside the US he’s an American Football quarterback for Washington. Theyre playin in the college championship tomorrow.

I mention him in the NBA forum because he’s got a lot of Lebronesque qualities. Stamina, thrust, explosion. But most of all it’s the size of Penix that gives me Lebron vibes. Penix is LARGE. Which is why I call him Big Penix.

I know Lebron is watching this young king and beaming with pride. In a way he’s almost like “Lebron’s” Big Penix. Lebron has definitely been an indirect mentor to him.

What do you guys think of Lebron’s Big Penix?

GimmeThat
01-08-2024, 01:01 AM
he reminds me a bit of Peyton. the criticism against Peyton coming out of college was his arm strength, similar to Peyton, I think Penix can make the long ball given time in the pocket, but struggles slightly on the short throws against coverage.

Full Court
01-08-2024, 01:51 AM
How do you feel about Big Pingis on the Celtics?

GimmeThat
01-08-2024, 02:13 AM
How do you feel about Big Pingis on the Celtics?

he's one of those bigs as a decoy that Celtics hasn't had.

Akeem34TheDream
01-08-2024, 03:23 AM
Of course you are OP.

Full Court
01-08-2024, 11:29 PM
he's one of those bigs as a decoy that Celtics hasn't had.

It's astounding that it took the Celtics so long to get a decoy.

1987_Lakers
01-08-2024, 11:57 PM
Just got owned by Michigan. Look flustered all night.

1987_Lakers
01-09-2024, 12:00 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-football/article-12939837/Raiders-Jim-Harbaugh-mutual-Michigan-head-coach-Wolverines.html

Get it done Mark.

FultzNationRISE
01-09-2024, 12:03 AM
Just got owned by Michigan. Look flustered all night.

I’ll be honest I havent watched a down of college football in years.

Truthfully I just meant “I like Big Penix” as kind of like a euphemism-for-Lebron sort of thing.

But lets keep that just between us ;)

FultzNationRISE
01-09-2024, 12:11 AM
In fact I just found out right now thru a highlight that it’s pronounced “Pennix”??

All this time Id assumed it was pronounced Peenix.

Needless to say I am VERY disappointed.

imdaman99
01-09-2024, 12:53 AM
OP there is a Ryan Peniston in tennis and I don't know if anyone remembers CeCe Peniston from back in the day. You still got them if you need more ***** in your life

Chick Stern
01-09-2024, 05:05 AM
OP is clearly wide open to accepting Big Penix

Wally450
01-09-2024, 09:24 AM
System QB who gets exposed against a legit defense.

elementally morale
01-09-2024, 10:00 AM
This place is as safe as any. You are welcome to elaborate.

FultzNationRISE
01-09-2024, 12:32 PM
Appreciate all the support fellas :cheers:

r0drig0lac
01-09-2024, 12:34 PM
course is

Full Court
01-09-2024, 11:16 PM
Have yall seen this dude Michael Penix Jr? For those outside the US he’s an American Football quarterback for Washington. Theyre playin in the college championship tomorrow.

I mention him in the NBA forum because he’s got a lot of Lebronesque qualities. Stamina, thrust, explosion. But most of all it’s the size of Penix that gives me Lebron vibes. Penix is LARGE. Which is why I call him Big Penix.

I know Lebron is watching this young king and beaming with pride. In a way he’s almost like “Lebron’s” Big Penix. Lebron has definitely been an indirect mentor to him.

OP, you need to think long and hard when you make a thread.

tomtucker
01-10-2024, 02:07 PM

when lebron exposed himself we all saw how tiny he is.........

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cDHkh1tPEfk?feature=share

ArbitraryWater
01-10-2024, 02:46 PM
I dont know what draws me to this fella but I got my eyes on Ryan Peniston, brit tennis hope, very close to qualifying for the Australian Open..

hateraid
01-10-2024, 02:54 PM
Penix is HIM

The Bears can do something historic here and draft Penix....with the 9th pick. Trade Justin Fields to Atlanta

Draft
#1 Harrison
#2 Penix
#3 Alt

This will make the Bears relevant again and arguably the most watchable Bears team of all time

Carbine
01-10-2024, 08:02 PM
^ that's exactly why the Bears are the Bears when it comes to the QB position. Doing silly things like that.

Caleb is sitting right there. You take him.

Considering they also have the 9th or 10th pick to draft another talented player, plus extra picks next year from Carolina, they have actual resources to build an offense around him.

The defense was #3 overall for the second half of the year, I think they are going to be alright there.

Carbine
01-10-2024, 08:04 PM
If they wanted to get frisky they could easily use those extra picks from Carolina next year to move up for Alt or Fashanu to secure that LT spot. I doubt either would be available at #9 but never know.

FultzNationRISE
01-10-2024, 11:50 PM
Penix is HIM

The Bears can do something historic here and draft Penix....with the 9th pick. Trade Justin Fields to Atlanta

Draft
#1 Harrison
#2 Penix
#3 Alt

This will make the Bears relevant again and arguably the most watchable Bears team of all time

Harry-Penix combo!?

:lebronamazed:

GimmeThat
01-11-2024, 12:18 AM
what hurt Washington the most in that title game was the lack of use of WR as RB. Johnson simply wasn't healthy enough to provide the needed edge rush