PDA

View Full Version : What is your dream Finals this year? Not including the team you root for.

elementally morale
01-08-2024, 06:32 PM
I'd say 76ers vs. Nuggets. But I'm not sure I don't qualify as a Nugget fan now. For years I didn't have a team after having given up on being a Laker fan some 8-9 years ago. But I just follow the Nuggets so much lately, I may have actually become a fan. (i.e.: I want them to win their games.) I almost became a 76er fan a few years ago... but I think I'm not one.

So my 1st choice if 76ers-Nuggets but I think it doesn't count.
2nd choice is 76ers vs. OKC

But as I'm almost a fan of the 76ers, maybe neither of these qualify. If it's only interesting basketball, I want OKC from the West. And from the East... mhmmm... the Pacers or the Magic maybe? Definitely not the Celtics or the Bucks. Not the Knicks. The Heat I've seen one too many times in the Finals lately. Not again.

76ers-Nuggets as a fan. But that shouldn't count per my rules. So Orlando vs. Oklahoma, I think. Not sure.

Akeem34TheDream
01-08-2024, 06:44 PM
Celtics vs Clippers. I dislike Celtics franchise but they built a really good team this year and i would rather see talented teams in the finals. I was a Kawhi fan but i gave up on him last year. This year he looks healthier and Clippers look better but i do not trust them at all. Still a fun team. I am hoping Rockets just make the playoffs and upset someone. We can be very annoying to play against with a full roster.

elementally morale
01-08-2024, 06:50 PM
Celtics vs Clippers. I dislike Celtics franchise but they built a really good team this year and i would rather see talented teams in the finals. I was a Kawhi fan but i gave up on him last year. This year he looks healthier and Clippers look better but i do not trust them at all. Still a fun team. I am hoping Rockets just make the playoffs and upset someone. We can be very annoying to play against with a full roster.

Now that I see it written down, you are saying something with the Clippers. I may change OKC to LAC. Totally forgot about them in the OP. (Okay, that is telling in itself.)

Axe
01-08-2024, 06:52 PM
Wolves-sixers would certainly feel like a prospective departure from the usual rest. I'm just not sure if the former would be able to keep up their steamrolling force when postseason comes or if nick nurse is the right guy that could address embiid's second-round woes.

HylianNightmare
01-08-2024, 08:28 PM
Clippers heat

Manny98
01-09-2024, 12:27 AM
Celtics vs Dallas

Seeing Kyrie lift an NBA trophy in the TD Garden would be sweet

highwhey
01-09-2024, 12:38 AM
portland and knicks

fsvr54
01-09-2024, 02:34 AM
Clippers vs 76ers

Wally450
01-09-2024, 12:13 PM
I mean of course I'd love a Celtics Lakers Final, but not including the Celtics, I'd probably go with a Bucks Nuggets Final. Seems like you'd have lots of good back and forth and some great performances by Jokic and Giannis.

Street Hunger
01-20-2024, 05:58 PM
Tough to answer this just yet but I like watching the nuggets Timberwolves thunder and Clippers in the west, and the Celtics and Bucks in the east

SouBeachTalents
01-20-2024, 05:59 PM
I want the Giannis/Jokic showdown for potential era supremacy.

Gotterdammerung
01-21-2024, 03:35 AM
The Lakers versus the Lakers.
:kobe:

Full Court
01-21-2024, 09:45 AM
OKC vs. Orlando. Two major underdogs. I know it's not going to happen though.

FilmyCogTurner
01-22-2024, 09:38 PM
Nuggets vs Celtics