PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider New Orleans Pelicans a contender?

iamgine
01-08-2024, 11:55 PM
CJ is having a career year. Zion is fat tub of lard but still quite effective. Ingram is his normal, solid player self. Their role players are so good, especially Jonas and Trey III. They're also very deep.

I must say this team has a decent chance to win the title if health allows.

Xiao Yao You
01-08-2024, 11:58 PM
big if

Axe
01-09-2024, 12:04 AM
It largely depends on whether ingraham can really become better at bball than tatum.

FultzNationRISE
01-09-2024, 12:09 AM
Well Denver is the favorite in the West but I honestly think every team that makes the playoffs in that conference is gonna have a feasible shot at winning it.

fsvr54
01-09-2024, 02:38 AM
big if

Health literally is a factor for every single team. It's such a given I don't know why it's brought up time and time again. NO team wins with their best players (or even important role-players) injured. If Murray was injured again, no title for Denver.

I'd say the Pels are definitely contenders....I have way more doubt in the Timberwolves
Pels
Nuggets
Celtics
Clippers
76ers
Thunder
Mavericks

are the main contenders to to me. T Wolves are right on the edge

Chick Stern
01-09-2024, 05:02 AM
They need to trade Zion before he gets hurt again

Akeem34TheDream
01-09-2024, 05:35 AM
They have a lot of talent but they are not that good at closing games

Xiao Yao You
01-09-2024, 06:04 AM
Health literally is a factor for every single team. It's such a given I don't know why it's brought up time and time again. NO team wins with their best players (or even important role-players) injured. If Murray was injured again, no title for Denver.

I'd say the Pels are definitely contenders....I have way more doubt in the Timberwolves
Pels
Nuggets
Celtics
Clippers
76ers
Thunder
Mavericks

are the main contenders to to me. T Wolves are right on the edge

bigger question mark for some teams than others. Zion, Ingram and McCollom all healthy? Very unlikely. Kawhi healthy? Very unlikely. Sure anyway can get hurt. Some guys it's expected

SATAN
01-09-2024, 06:08 AM
I don't trust their main guys to take a serious series. Something is missing but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe a strong vocal leader in the starting lineup. Ingraham and Zion seem immature and weird irl (and not real stars) while CJ is chill af.

SATAN
01-09-2024, 06:12 AM
bigger question mark for some teams than others. Zion, Ingram and McCollom all healthy? Very unlikely. Kawhi healthy? Very unlikely. Sure anyway can get hurt. Some guys it's expected

This guy is desperately hoping the West gets decimated by injury so Gobert can finally have a chance at championship :lol

Axe
01-09-2024, 06:23 AM
This guy is desperately hoping the West gets decimated by injury so Gobert can finally have a chance at championship :lol
:milton

Xiao Yao You
01-09-2024, 06:34 AM

I don't hope for anyone to get injured. Facts are facts.

Street Hunger
01-20-2024, 05:59 PM
The Pelicans right now feel like a second round team.

What do they need to go to the next level?

Xiao Yao You
01-20-2024, 06:27 PM

they need health for starters. Their 3 main guys aren't likely to be on the floor together

FultzNationRISE
01-20-2024, 06:45 PM

It’s not ‘what’ they need… it’s WHO they need.

#LEBRONJAMES

Xiao Yao You
01-20-2024, 07:02 PM
It’s not ‘what’ they need… it’s WHO they need.

#LEBRONJAMES

yeah another guy you can't count on to suit up sounds like the answer

BarberSchool
01-21-2024, 11:37 PM
Nobody:

1. Over the age of 12

2. Over the IQ of 86

3. Outside the state of Louisiana

Ever even briefly considered the pels contenders.