PDA

View Full Version : Why is LeBron so polarizing around here?

1987_Lakers
01-21-2024, 02:22 PM
I've never seen anything quite like it.

warriorfan
01-21-2024, 02:32 PM
There’s a group of younger posters who didn’t watch anyone else play besides him so they have a limited frame of reference and it leads them to make inaccurate takes

1987_Lakers
01-21-2024, 02:34 PM
There’s a group of younger posters who didn’t watch anyone else play besides him so they have a limited frame of reference and it leads them to make inaccurate takes

Besides full court, everyone here seems pretty up there in age.

CurryOverLebron
01-21-2024, 05:29 PM
They are mostly Jordan fanboys threatened by Lebron supplanting Jordan as the GOAT.

Full Court
01-21-2024, 06:20 PM

Well, because normal people recognize that he's a flawed player who benefitted from stacking teams...and then there are a group of Bronie fluffers, such as yourself, whose opinions on him are warped by some kind of weird sexual attraction. For example, you still refuse to acknowledge that he has the most choke jobs of all time, despite the fact that I showed you undisputable, documented proof.

SATAN
01-21-2024, 07:00 PM
They are mostly Jordan fanboys threatened by Lebron supplanting Jordan as the GOAT.

Bingo

BlackMamba8
01-21-2024, 10:15 PM

? Hes the most disrespected "star" lol. Nobody with real integrity respects bron. Thats why 98% of the world dislikes him. Kyrie doesn't like him, WADE now doesn't like him lol. People who played with bron despise him. You are an uneducated bron fan which is ok lol

Axe
01-21-2024, 10:55 PM
:lebronamazed:

BarberSchool
01-21-2024, 11:09 PM
Because:

1. he abused PED’s for so long, that all his accomplishments all get the asterisk.

2. In the most corny way possible, left his hometown team for an underperforming super team.

3. Stood up for the CCP’s enslavement and persecution of both the Hong Kong protestors, and the Chinese Uiyghur Muslims.

4. Was absolutely full of sh!t so many times in his long career, and phony feigned attempts to be an activist/philanthropist, that any serious adult with any modicum of MF taste or judgement can’t in good conscience cheer for the MF.

Fu@k Raymone, and fu@k his f@ggot fans.

imdaman99
01-21-2024, 11:12 PM
It's not just around here, he is all over the place. ESPN worships him. I hated Jordan, I hate Lebron but I respect their greatness and I'll miss him when he's gone.

SATAN
01-21-2024, 11:21 PM
Because:

1. he abused PED’s for so long, that all his accomplishments all get the asterisk.

2. In the most corny way possible, left his hometown team for an underperforming super team.

3. Stood up for the CCP’s enslavement and persecution of both the Hong Kong protestors, and the Chinese Uiyghur Muslims.

4. Was absolutely full of sh!t so many times in his long career, and phony feigned attempts to be an activist/philanthropist, that any serious adult with any modicum of MF taste or judgement can’t in good conscience cheer for the MF.

Fu@k Raymone, and fu@k his f@ggot fans.

Meltdown

BarberSchool
01-21-2024, 11:32 PM
Meltdown

Chillin, sippin iced grapefruit juice.

Full Court
01-21-2024, 11:36 PM
Meltdown

Wrong.

This is a meltdown:

Goodbye all. There's no ****ing way I would be around such ****ing idiots in real life. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen. Literally you fools should be ashamed.

I hope you die slow painful deaths, apart from the few good ones.

****ing scumbags.

Mods or Jeff please delete my account

Airupthere
01-22-2024, 01:17 AM
Just around here? Lol, look everywhere around you. It’s not just on ish. Should make you think there must something about bron himself.

bdonovan
01-22-2024, 03:48 AM
The simplest answer is we live in an era where men are weak.

The 'hardest' thing they do is play computer/video games and slam the keyboard or controller when they lose.

When men are soft, they feel insecure. Simple as that.

They see someone actually masculine and desperately try to claim this 6 foot 8 guy, 260 lbs of muscle is "soft", and they, are actually tough. LeBron has a scary looking persona to them; not like Curry or Jokic. He's a guy you wouldn't want to see in an alley at night.

It's all fear-based.

Full Court
01-22-2024, 08:01 AM

The 'hardest' thing they do is play computer/video games and slam the keyboard or controller when they lose.

They see someone actually masculine and desperately try to claim this 6 foot 8 guy, 260 lbs of muscle is "soft", and they, are actually tough. LeBron has a scary looking persona to them; not like Curry or Jokic. He's a guy you wouldn't want to see in an alley at night.

It's all fear-based.

The fact that you find this beta "scary" is exactly why you and Bronie fulffers get ridiculed.

https://www.boundingintosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Screen-Shot-2023-02-01-at-9.53.33-AM-1340x700.png

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fny%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2FH8TZM_lHsuIeWIAp4m9K6w--%2FYXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0OA--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2F1C3YPKnm2WO7aTqBLZc.Lw--~B%2FaD0xNzI3O3c9MjU2MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flebron_wir e_usa_today_sports_articles_234%2Ff72e6b3c58d085a6 c86170560f014684&f=1&nofb=1

Maybe he gets disrespected because he's a grown man who's a whiny snitch and tried to proclaim himself the "GOAT" despite having the most choke jobs in the history of the sport. :confusedshrug:

Da_Realist
01-22-2024, 11:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC78SehyDpE

Baller234
01-22-2024, 12:18 PM
He's polarizing because on one hand he's a phenom and on the other hand he's a narcissist.

Hey Yo
01-22-2024, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC78SehyDpE

If zone defense was allowed when I played, i would've never had the career that I did.

Michael Jordan

SaltyMeatballs
01-22-2024, 12:52 PM
We live in a time where social media has a strong impact on how people perceive and form opinions about others. From the very beginning, LeBron's career and his actions both on and off the court have been closely scrutinized. There's things about him that get people easily triggered and that causes his diehard fans to vivaciously defend him, especially when it comes to GOAT discussions. ISH seems pretty evenly divided with LeBron fans and haters, that's why it seems so polarizing here. It's less polarizing in other places because most will acknowledge his greatness even if they hate him.

SaltyMeatballs
01-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Well, because normal people recognize that he's a flawed player who benefitted from stacking teams...and then there are a group of Bronie fluffers, such as yourself, whose opinions on him are warped by some kind of weird sexual attraction. For example, you still refuse to acknowledge that he has the most choke jobs of all time, despite the fact that I showed you undisputable, documented proof.

Every all-time great player has benefited from stacked teams you idiot :oldlol:

And your list of his choke jobs is heavily flawed. Most of that shit is cherry picked and includes games where he played bad but still won.

Lebron23
01-22-2024, 01:48 PM
The fact that you find this beta "scary" is exactly why you and Bronie fulffers get ridiculed.

https://www.boundingintosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Screen-Shot-2023-02-01-at-9.53.33-AM-1340x700.png

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fny%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2FH8TZM_lHsuIeWIAp4m9K6w--%2FYXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0OA--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2F1C3YPKnm2WO7aTqBLZc.Lw--~B%2FaD0xNzI3O3c9MjU2MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flebron_wir e_usa_today_sports_articles_234%2Ff72e6b3c58d085a6 c86170560f014684&f=1&nofb=1

Maybe he gets disrespected because he's a grown man who's a whiny snitch and tried to proclaim himself the "GOAT" despite having the most choke jobs in the history of the sport. :confusedshrug:
You are not only a bipolar, but you are also a bisexual who loves sucking another man’s c0ck

Axe
01-22-2024, 04:09 PM
You are not only a bipolar, but you are also a bisexual who loves sucking another man’s c0ck
:oldlol:

SATAN
01-22-2024, 07:57 PM

It's all fear-based.

Bingo

ArbitraryWater
01-22-2024, 08:03 PM
There is a large group of older people who for nostalgic reasons side with Jordan and hate the threat LeBron poses, leading to a bunch of emotional / unaccurate takes

Baller234
01-22-2024, 08:07 PM

It's all fear-based.

If you knew anything about being tough or masculine, you would know it has nothing to do with how big or strong you are. If anybody is insecure, it's Lebron himself. It's why so many people take issue with him. He is always trying to prove something to someone else. How smart he is, how woke he is... and especially how great he is.

But sure, tell a bunch of people who worshipped Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan that they're just too scared to embrace a tall black man because they're too scared.

And why wouldn't you wanna see Lebron in a dark alley? Wtf is the insinuation there??? Lmao, was this racist???

Good god, Bron stans are fukking CRAZY.

Baller234
01-22-2024, 08:09 PM
Lmao.

A guy says he would be scared to see Lebron in a dark alley.

And of course Satan the so called anti-racist liberal is like "YEA! BINGO!"

:oldlol:

j3lademaster
01-22-2024, 08:13 PM
Because:

Fu@k Raymone, and fu@k his f@ggot fans.I'd be very surprised if MJ wasn't on peds.

SATAN
01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
There is a large group of older people who for nostalgic reasons side with Jordan and hate the threat LeBron poses, leading to a bunch of emotional / unaccurate takes

Bingo

Full Court
01-22-2024, 09:05 PM
^Midget throwing a bitch fit. :roll:

https://i.ibb.co/6rfqvBZ/cryinglouie.jpg

warriorfan
01-22-2024, 09:06 PM
You wouldn’t find lebron in a dark alley unless he had a super gang with him

Full Court
01-22-2024, 09:07 PM
Every all-time great player has benefited from stacked teams you idiot :oldlol:

And your list of his choke jobs is heavily flawed. Most of that shit is cherry picked and includes games where he played bad but still won.

Show me where Jordan, Bird, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, Magic, etc. team hopped just to manufacture a "legacy" like Lebron did. You don't come off as very smart at all.

And you're going to try to argue that when Lebron chokes hard but gets bailed out by his teammates it doesn't count as choking? :roll:

Nice try.

FilmyCogTurner
01-22-2024, 09:19 PM
It's because Lebron has a massive agenda to be considered the greatest of all time when clearly he's not. And then you have TV/social media personalities claiming the same thing either because they don't understand the game in front of them or because because their goal is to keep favor and hopefully do "business" with Lefraud. It could all boil down to insecurity and greed.

Full Court
01-22-2024, 09:41 PM
It's because Lebron has a massive agenda to be considered the greatest of all time when clearly he's not. And then you have TV/social media personalities claiming the same thing either because they don't understand the game in front of them or because because their goal is to keep favor and hopefully do "business" with Lefraud. It could all boil down to insecurity and greed.

^This guy gets it.

1987_Lakers
01-22-2024, 11:51 PM
Show me where Jordan, Bird, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, Magic, etc. team hopped just to manufacture a "legacy" like Lebron did. You don't come off as very smart at all.

And you're going to try to argue that when Lebron chokes hard but gets bailed out by his teammates it doesn't count as choking? :roll:

Nice try.

This is exactly what Wilt did.

SaltyMeatballs
01-23-2024, 12:45 AM

Nice try.

Outside of Hakeem, all those guys you mentioned already had great players around them. Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, and always had valuable role players during his 90s run. Bird had McHale, Parish, and Johnson. Russell played with like 10 HOFers. Magic had ****ing Kareem and James Worthy. Wilt hopped over to the stacked Lakers to team up with West :oldlol: Who did LeBron have on the Cavs?? Mo Williams and Big Z? :oldlol:

Lot of emptiness in that head of yours.

FKAri
01-23-2024, 01:51 AM

Nice try.
Imagine Magic getting drafted into MJ's situation. Would've been a disaster. Good luck trying to play showtime with that 80s Bulls squad in the Eastern conference. His goofy ass ain't sniffing any Mount Rushmore in that scenario. On the upside he probably delays getting AIDS by at least a few years. The orgy scene wasn't really popping like that in Chicago.

Full Court
01-23-2024, 07:56 AM
Outside of Hakeem, all those guys you mentioned already had great players around them. Jordan had Pippen, Rodman, and always had valuable role players during his 90s run. Bird had McHale, Parish, and Johnson. Russell played with like 10 HOFers. Magic had ****ing Kareem and James Worthy. Wilt hopped over to the stacked Lakers to team up with West :oldlol: Who did LeBron have on the Cavs?? Mo Williams and Big Z? :oldlol:

Lot of emptiness in that head of yours.

Who did Jordan have on the Bulls his first five year? He stuck with it and three-peated TWICE. You should study basketball history before you post. You reeeeeaaaaallly make yourself look dumb.