PDA

View Full Version : KD dropped a 40 piece white meat extra crispy ZERO free throws

highwhey
01-22-2024, 10:36 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/gjhSShNv/vbzzc4v21xdc1.jpg
:biggums:

Kblaze8855
01-22-2024, 10:59 AM
For the record the preferred food description of a 40 point game is a 40 burger and every additional stat of which there are at least five is toppings. Like 40/8/6 six would be a 40 burger with lettuce and cheese. Though that standard is from a time with lesser stats. Might have to have 10 of something to be a topping now. A triple double is a 40 burger all the way.

Xiao Yao You
01-22-2024, 11:03 AM
For the record the preferred food description of a 40 point game is a 40 burger and every additional stat of which there are at least five is toppings. Like 40/8/6 six would be a 40 burger with lettuce and cheese. Though that standard is from a time with lesser stats. Might have to have 10 of something to be a topping now. A triple double is a 40 burger all the way.

preferred by who? I'd say he scored 40 with no drops or burgers or pieces...

Kblaze8855
01-22-2024, 11:04 AM
Even having said that I feel like in real life, a hamburger shouldn’t even exist. All hamburgers should have cheese on them. What we call a cheeseburger to distinguish it from a hamburger should just be the default when someone serves a burger. I shouldn’t have to say cheese. Cheese is expected. can we all agree on that?

Kblaze8855
01-22-2024, 11:05 AM

People of culture.

highwhey
01-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Even having said that I feel like in real life, a hamburger shouldn’t even exist. All hamburgers should have cheese on them. What we call a cheeseburger to distinguish it from a hamburger should just be the default when someone serves a burger. I shouldn’t have to say cheese. Cheese is expected. can we all agree on that?

agreed

highwhey
01-22-2024, 11:07 AM

ok. what about 40 baguettes?

highwhey
01-22-2024, 11:12 AM

fuddruckers serves one of the best burgers i've ever tasted, starts with them baking their own bread and it's softer than you can fathom a burger bun would be like. then their salad bar with all the toppings you can ever dream of, what a great concept it's sad to see them fail as a restaraunt franchise. and served with potato wedges above all sheeeeeiiiiiiitttttt

https://assets3.thrillist.com/v1/image/1480224/1200x630/flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

highwhey
01-22-2024, 11:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F1nUxTHXoAMl2TZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fuddruckers has this on their twitter :roll:

dunksby
01-22-2024, 11:36 AM
No free throws you say?! :bowdown:

Xiao Yao You
01-22-2024, 11:52 AM
People of culture.

it's cultured for old people to pick up all the new slang of young people? No one was saying that when I was growing up so most of it sounds ridiculous to me. I pick up certain things that I like but being old I think most of it sounds stupid especially when you're an old person mimicing how young people are talking. I also don't try to dress like I'm a young person either since I am in fact old

Kblaze8855
01-22-2024, 12:35 PM
We were saying it here during the Shaq and Kobe Laker years, so if it was stolen from any young people, those young people are 40 now.

Xiao Yao You
01-22-2024, 04:28 PM
We were saying it here during the Shaq and Kobe Laker years, so if it was stolen from any young people, those young people are 40 now.

if you say so. The whole 40 piece I haven't been hearing for that long. I'd say certainly since I came back from China almost 10 years ago. The drop thing longer than that but certainly not in my formative years

beasted
01-22-2024, 06:47 PM

Tell that to these greedy fast food joints that think a slice of margarine ("American cheese") is worth $2 extra. Any business that charges for margarine should be put out of business.

If there is a charge, it should be to upgrade to real cheese: Cheddar, Provolone, Mozzarella, Gouda, Swiss, Brie, Monterey Jack, etc. How dare they charge for those 10 cent knockoff Kraft Singles! :mad:

beasted
01-22-2024, 06:55 PM
fuddruckers serves one of the best burgers i've ever tasted, starts with them baking their own bread and it's softer than you can fathom a burger bun would be like. then their salad bar with all the toppings you can ever dream of, what a great concept it's sad to see them fail as a restaraunt franchise. and served with potato wedges above all sheeeeeiiiiiiitttttt

https://assets3.thrillist.com/v1/image/1480224/1200x630/flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

They're underrated. It seems that the popular thing today is all of these smash burger joints (many are good BTW) but a hand-formed patty is missed. Only place that's not smash burger is very small mom and pop shops, or the frozen charbroiled nonsense at fast food like BK, Wendy's, Dennys...

I don't even even dignify them with the label of "burger". I refer to the way they call themselves in their commercials "Whopper sandwich" "Double Quarter Pounder Sandwich" :oldlol:

warriorfan
01-22-2024, 06:56 PM

I always thought hamburgers were more of a real old school thing. Like way back in the day they only had hamburgers or hamburgers was more the norm rather than cheeseburger or something.

I will make a hamburger every once in awhile for the hell of it and I will say you can taste the meat and seasoning better.

Kblaze8855
01-22-2024, 06:58 PM
Warning….controversial take:

American cheese is worse than so-called real cheese at everything except being on a hamburger.

tpols
01-22-2024, 07:00 PM
I like cheese on my burgers when they're home grilled or at a decent burger joint. McDonald's and burger King cheese ruins the sandwich for me so I always ask no cheese if we go there.

warriorfan
01-22-2024, 07:05 PM
it melts better. tbh I don’t think i’ve ever had a cheese that’s bad on a burger. it’s pretty hard to screw it up. the american is nice because it melts easily though.

american cheese you can almost only put on a burger

burger you can put any cheese on though

american is pretty trash but gets carried by the burger

highwhey
01-22-2024, 07:06 PM

American cheese is worse than so-called real cheese at everything except being on a hamburger.

jeff needs to revoke your moderator priviliges for this

Phoenix
01-22-2024, 07:07 PM

Not to anyone outside America. :pimp:

tpols
01-22-2024, 07:09 PM
When I was a kid I used to eat cold slices of American cheeses out the fridge. But I'm wierd lol

ShawkFactory
01-22-2024, 07:46 PM
When I was a kid I used to eat cold slices of American cheeses out the fridge. But I'm wierd lol

Not that weird. If I wasn't hungry enough for a full sandwich I'd take a slice of American cheese and a couple slices of deli meat and do a little roll-up situation.

j3lademaster
01-22-2024, 08:07 PM
When I was a kid I used to eat cold slices of American cheeses out the fridge. But I'm wierd lolWhen I'm out of bread I'd just wrap some ham or whatever deli meat around some cheese. Pretty sure most people do that. What I don't get is when people turn their ac down to low/mid 60's just to wear a hoodie and socks.

beasted
01-22-2024, 08:09 PM
Not that weird. If I wasn't hungry enough for a full sandwich I'd take a slice of American cheese and a couple slices of deli meat and do a little roll-up situation.
I think every man has done this.

AlternativeAcc.
01-22-2024, 08:12 PM

You broke bitch... my parents had enough money in '02 to burn in front of you, hoe.

beasted
01-22-2024, 08:14 PM
american is pretty trash but gets carried by the burger
Bingo.

tpols
01-22-2024, 08:53 PM
You broke bitch... my parents had enough money in '02 to burn in front of you, hoe.

I miss those days man. When you really had to appreciate food and wait for Saturday every week to have good takeout. Now I can get it whenever and it just doesn't taste the same.

tpols
01-22-2024, 08:55 PM

Yea I used to eat it by itself or whatever. Cold white American cheese slices from the deli were great on their own for me.

Full Court
01-22-2024, 09:12 PM

As much as it pains the contrarian in me, I have to agree.