PDA

View Full Version : Luka Snitches on Fan to Security

Full Court
01-25-2024, 08:01 AM
And what was the egregious deed the fan committed that caused Luka to demand that the ticket-purchasing fan be ejected?

The fan said, "Luka, you're tired! Get your ass on the treadmill!" :roll:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/luka-doncic-reportedly-requests-fan-be-ejected-for-relatively-tame-trash-talk-044939247.html

What a fragile little buttercup. Jordan would have dropped fifty purely out of spite. Luka's got the talent, but he doesn't have the mental makeup to be an all time great.

Real Men Wear Green
01-25-2024, 09:03 AM
At some point I'm going to look up what the standards for fan ejection are, if it varies from arena to arena or if there's something league-wide.

Airupthere
01-25-2024, 09:19 AM
And what was the egregious deed the fan committed that caused Luka to demand that the ticket-purchasing fan be ejected?

The fan said, "Luka, you're tired! Get your ass on the treadmill!" :roll:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/luka-doncic-reportedly-requests-fan-be-ejected-for-relatively-tame-trash-talk-044939247.html

What a fragile little buttercup. Jordan would have dropped fifty purely out of spite. Luka's got the talent, but he doesn't have the mental makeup to be an all time great.

It's because someone left a legacy of doing this.

Wally450
01-25-2024, 10:25 AM
KobeSoft.gif

FKAri
01-25-2024, 11:57 AM
Apparently he said some other things that couldn't be published but this makes for a funnier story. Fans wanna go viral for stupid shit.

tpols
01-25-2024, 12:04 PM
If I got court side seats I would get quite the thrill out of heckling somebody like Luka. That fat ****ing chipmunk cheek having princess would have me tossed for sure. :lol

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 12:19 PM
I really despise that soft ass bitch Luka Doncic.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 01:50 PM
This is going to shock some ppl but I’m on Luka’s side. Just because you paid for courtside tickets doesn’t give you the right to rant and talk shit to people. These same ppl calling him soft would be the 1st person to call the cops if they got heckled at their job by a stranger…. You ******* would be the 1st ones to call the folks!!! “No, but that’s different…he’s a public figure or he’s rich” just because someone has more money than you doesn’t give u impunity to vent because you are mad about how your life turned out compared to theirs….sit there, shut your fkinng mouth, and watch the game. Or don’t go…..how hard is it to just shut ur fking mouth?

dazzer87
01-25-2024, 01:56 PM
Soft ass players era…..:lol

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 02:02 PM
This is going to shock some ppl but I’m on Luka’s side. Just because you paid for courtside tickets doesn’t give you the right to rant and talk shit to people. These same ppl calling him soft would be the 1st person to call the cops if they got heckled at their job by a stranger…. You ******* would be the 1st one to call the folks!!! “No, but that’s different…he’s a public figure or he’s rich” just because someone has more money than you doesn’t give u impunity to rant because you are mad about how your life turned out compared to theirs….sit there, shut your fkinng mouth, and watch the game. Or don’t go…..how hard is it to just shut ur fking mouth?

:facepalm

Who calls the cops when you're being heckled?? :oldlol:

How effeminate and soft has society gotten to where if you can't take the criticism, you have to whine about it and try to have that criticism removed from your life by external means rather than dealing with it directly or just ignoring it like well-rounded individuals do on a daily basis.

I wonder if you would have this same opinion like 20-25 years ago. From the dawn of time, spectators have been chastising and yelling obscenities and insults at the opposition. And you actually sit in front of your computer and type "how hard is it to just shut ur fking mouth?"??? :roll:

How hard is for bitch ass players like Luka and people like you to man the **** up and ignore it? Or give it back? What you just said, is that you, an assumed man, will call the cops if someone is chirping at you versus dealing with it yourself. :roll:

You are the epitome of a Beta Male.

warriorfan
01-25-2024, 02:03 PM
You can’t heckle anymore. It’s not allowed. I had some 2nd row tickets along time ago at oracle opposite side from the players bench. Warriors were playing the suns and we were heckling Beasley. I don’t even remember what it was, it was something stupid and there wasn’t even any cussing. Beasley was starting to look back and get annoyed and then security said if we don’t stop we will get kicked out.

warriorfan
01-25-2024, 02:07 PM
This is going to shock some ppl but I’m on Luka’s side. Just because you paid for courtside tickets doesn’t give you the right to rant and talk shit to people. These same ppl calling him soft would be the 1st person to call the cops if they got heckled at their job by a stranger…. You ******* would be the 1st ones to call the folks!!! “No, but that’s different…he’s a public figure or he’s rich” just because someone has more money than you doesn’t give u impunity to vent because you are mad about how your life turned out compared to theirs….sit there, shut your fkinng mouth, and watch the game. Or don’t go…..how hard is it to just shut ur fking mouth?

Heckling has always been a part of sports. It kinda goes with the territory. As long as a fan isn’t cussing, threatening, being racist, it shouldn’t be an issue.

tpols
01-25-2024, 02:07 PM

You're softer than a piece of white bread.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:09 PM

Who calls the cops when you're being heckled?? :oldlol:

How effeminate and soft has society gotten to where if you can't take the criticism, you have to whine about it and try to have that criticism removed from your life by external means rather than dealing with it directly or just ignoring it like well-rounded individuals do on a daily basis.

I wonder if you would have this same opinion like 20-25 years ago. From the dawn of time, spectators have been chastising and yelling obscenities and insults at the opposition. And you actually sit in front of your computer and type "how hard is it to just shut ur fking mouth?"???

How hard is for bitch ass players like Luka and people like you to man the **** up and ignore it? Or give it back? What you just said, is that you, an assumed man, will call the cops if someone is chirping at you versus dealing with it yourself. :roll:

You are the epitome of a Beta Male.
This is the same type of person who has 100’s of ppl on his block list across social media because “he couldn’t take it from them” :oldlol:…. “I No no no but that’s different”

No it’s not!!!! You shouldn’t have anyone blocked anywhere on any platform…..if you can say that then u can talk shit about Luka but u do….keep that same energy for your self when you act Soft as hell.

Edit and you know what deal… all fans should have to sign a waiver at games… if you talk shit players are allowed to hit you…. And let’s see how much trollin goes on then :roll:…..let’s see if we hear the name Westbrick one time

tpols
01-25-2024, 02:11 PM
Guys there will be no more applause or boos either. It will hurt the players feelings. Stay strapped to your seat with your food and drink in TOTAL silence. We can't allow your words or emotions to affect the game. Total silence we want so the sporting exhibition can be played out as methodically and efficiently as possible.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:16 PM
You're softer than a piece of white bread.

Go drink yourself back to sleep you loser. Enjoy your last year of having a functioning liver

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 02:21 PM
This is the same type of person who has 100’s of ppl on his block list across social media because “he couldn’t take it from them” :oldlol:…. “I No no no but that’s different”

No it’s not!!!! You shouldn’t have anyone blocked anywhere on any platform…..if you can say that then u can talk shit about Luka but u do….keep that same energy for your self when you act Soft as hell.

Edit and you know what deal… all fans should have to sign a waiver at games… if you talk shit players are allowed to hit you…. And let’s see how much trollin goes on then :roll:…..let’s see if we hear the name Westbrick one time

Players are allowed to hit you? So you think it's wrong to smack talk someone, but it's not wrong for that person to commit violence against you?

And you think violence is the only suggestible outcome from someone talking smack? You've never heard of ignoring someone before? Or taking the high road? If an NBA player attacked a fan, that fan would instantly become rich. So not the smartest recourse by an NBA player.

tpols
01-25-2024, 02:21 PM
Go drink yourself back to sleep you loser. Enjoy your last year of having a functioning liver

OMG you're hurting my feelings! Mods! Refs! Can you please do something about this?!

:roll:

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 02:22 PM
Guys there will be no more applause or boos either. It will hurt the players feelings. Stay strapped to your seat with your food and drink in TOTAL silence. We can't allow your words or emotions to affect the game. Total silence we want so the sporting exhibition can be played out as methodically and efficiently as possible.

:lol

Imagine sitting there in silence watching a game. Imagine NBA players after making a tough play and they look to the crowd for support and everyone is just sitting there staring at them in silence. :roll:

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:24 PM
Players are allowed to hit you? So you think it's wrong to smack talk someone, but it's not wrong for that person to commit violence against you?

And you think violence is the only suggestible outcome from someone talking smack? You've never heard of ignoring someone before? Or taking the high road? If an NBA player attacked a fan, that fan would instantly become rich. So not the smartest recourse by an NBA player.

Yaaa bch you want to attack me verbally I wanna attack you physically…what’s the problem? why is the way you attack ok but the way I attack is wrong? If you do either outside of the arena to someone you will be arrested (harassment / assault). So since it’s no rules in here why would a player be “taking it too far” to smack the shit out of one of these drunk fans

Manny98
01-25-2024, 02:25 PM
You can’t heckle anymore. It’s not allowed. I had some 2nd row tickets along time ago at oracle opposite side from the players bench. Warriors were playing the suns and we were heckling Beasley. I don’t even remember what it was, it was something stupid and there wasn’t even any cussing. Beasley was starting to look back and get annoyed and then security said if we don’t stop we will get kicked out.
I love shit talk so if someone were to heckle me I'd get motivated to play harder so I can shit talk back

The back and forth is what makes sports fun

https://youtu.be/plEIv6ZFQcc?si=9UK1pe53Kvp6O0Bx

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:27 PM

Imagine sitting there in silence watching a game. Imagine NBA players after making a tough play and they look to the crowd for support and everyone is just sitting there staring at them in silence. :roll:

Boo and cheer…nobody wants to hear you talk personally about a players life when your fan ass paid the money, to sit ya fan ass courtside to watch him play. Stay in a fans place

You think I want to hear a drunk idiot yelling next to me when I get one chance to sit courtside n watch this person a year in my city?

tpols
01-25-2024, 02:30 PM

That would make for an interesting black mirror or twilight zone episode. :lol

That script needs to be sent somewhere.

warriorfan
01-25-2024, 02:35 PM
Boo and cheer…nobody wants to hear you talk personally about a players life when your fan ass paid the money, to sit ya fan ass courtside to watch him play. Stay in a fans place

You think I want to hear a drunk idiot yelling next to me when I get one chance to sit courtside n watch this person a year in my city?

If someone doesn’t like watching the game with other people they can always stay at home and watch on their big screen

Just because you bought a ticket doesn’t give you the right to tell people how to act

As long as it’s not over the top shit (everyone knows what we are talking about) it’s fine. if you don’t want to be at a game where people make noise just stay home

Mask the Embiid
That would make for an interesting black mirror or twilight zone episode. :lol

That script needs to be sent somewhere.

Japan crowds are like that it’s not weird….its called growing up in a respectful culture….. something you wouldn’t know nothing about growing up in a western society

Patrick Chewing
Yaaa bch you want to attack me verbally I wanna attack you physically…what’s the problem? why is the way you attack ok but the way I attack is wrong? If you do either outside of the arena to someone you will be arrested (harassment / assault). So since it’s no rules in here why would a player be “taking it too far” to smack the shit out of one of these drunk fans

First off, physical violence is illegal. And it only makes you look soft that you had to resort to violence cause you didn't like what I had to say.

Did I really have to explain that to you? If I call you a bitch to your face and you punch me as a result, you're the one that goes to jail. Not me. It's a real simple concept. That's why words are just words and no one should ever get bent out of shape over a hater. Just move on. Turn the other cheek.

And violence only begets more violence. Because if you start to attack someone over words that were said to you, that person can turn right around, pull out their gun, and shoot you dead. And while you're floating up to heaven, would you still think that you were in the right?

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:40 PM
If someone doesn’t like watching the game with other people they can always stay at home and watch on their big screen

Just because you bought a ticket doesn’t give you the right to tell people how to act

As long as it’s not over the top shit (everyone knows what we are talking about) it’s fine. if you don’t want to be at a game where people make noise just stay home

Like I said this is the same person who has ppl blocked across multiple sites….i can’t take your hypocrisy seriously…. But it’s not soft or weak when you block people cause you don’t like what they say? That’s not soft though…

Quoted wrong person meant to quote chewing

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 02:49 PM
Like I said this is the same person who has ppl blocked across multiple sites….i can’t take your hypocrisy seriously…. But it’s not soft or weak when you block people cause you don’t like what they say? That’s not soft though…

Quoted wrong person meant to quote chewing

I don't even know what you're talking about right now. I haven't blocked anyone across multiple sites. And even if I did, isn't that the same thing as what I've been talking about? If I block someone on a message board because I don't like what they're saying, then that's the same thing as blocking them out mentally when I'm on a basketball court. I'm not going to Jeff crying so that he can remove my haters from this board. That would be what you're describing. That would be the equivalent to what Luka did and what you are advocating for.

Bottom line, this generation is weak as ****. Needs to grow a spine or the Chinese are going to land on our beaches one day and conquer us all.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:49 PM
Did I really have to explain that to you? If I call you a bitch to your face and you punch me as a result, you're the one that goes to jail. Not me. It's a real simple concept. That's why words are just words and no one should ever get bent out of shape over a hater. Just move on. Turn the other cheek.

?

What are u stupid…yes u would be arrested…both people would be arrested stupid. You can’t incite violence….thats a crime jackass

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 02:51 PM
What are u stupid…yes u would be arrested…both people would be arrested stupid. You can’t incite violence….thats a crime jackass

You seriously need to read up on Constitutional Law.

"Officer, he forced me to punch him and knock him out. He insulted me."

"Don't worry, son. He's going to jail too. You can't insult anyone anymore in 2024." :roll:

tpols
01-25-2024, 02:52 PM
Japan crowds are like that it’s not weird….its called growing up in a respectful culture….. something you wouldn’t know nothing about growing up in a western society

Doesn't Japan have one of the worst declining birth rates and suicide statistics in the world?

Yea no thanks. I'm not gonna be a robot so I don't hurt your feelings. You can go **** yourself lol.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:53 PM
I don't even know what you're talking about right now. I haven't blocked anyone across multiple sites. And even if I did, isn't that the same thing as what I've been talking about? If I block someone on a message board because I don't like what they're saying, then that's the same thing as blocking them out mentally when I'm on a basketball court.

No the fk it’s not….you should just take it and ignore it without blocking them. That’s =.

Blocking them is = to getting them kicked off the court.

And like I said if you’ve never blocked anyone or had anyone removed at your job by all means call Luka soft. My post has nothing to do with ppl like you then…it’s the ppl who knows they are bches n would do the same exact thing as Luka if it happened to them at their job…n they know it they just want to talk shit on the internet

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 02:55 PM
No the fk it’s not….you should just take it and ignore it without blocking them. That’s =. Blocking them is = to getting them kicked off the court.

And like I said if you’ve never blocked anyone by all means call Luka soft

I'm taking your stupidity right now without blocking you.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 02:58 PM

You seriously need to read up on Constitutional Law.

"Officer, he forced me to punch him and knock him out. He insulted me."

"Don't worry, son. He's going to jail too. You can't insult anyone anymore in 2024." :roll:

You are both going to jail the puncher is just facing more serious charges

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 03:00 PM
I'm taking your stupidity right now without blocking you.

Yes fatty patty we know youre a card carrying mensa member. Thanks for not blocking me. It would of destroyed me

rawimpact
01-25-2024, 03:03 PM
Doesn't Japan have one of the worst declining birth rates and suicide statistics in the world?

Yea no thanks. I'm not gonna be a robot so I don't hurt your feelings. You can go **** yourself lol.

Yes, the Japanese are more interested in anime then their actual life. Toxic culture that is praised...

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 03:04 PM

And we have the highest rate of losers who failed at life randomly shooting up places. So it’s negatives both ways

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 03:12 PM
Yes fatty patty we know youre a card carrying mensa member. Thanks for not blocking me. It would of destroyed me

"Would have"

You're welcome, Nazi.

tpols
01-25-2024, 03:14 PM
And we have the highest rate of losers who failed at life randomly shooting up places. So it’s negatives both ways

That's only because we allow guns here and in Japan they don't at all. If they did it would be a fortnite level Massacre.

Patrick Chewing
01-25-2024, 03:15 PM
You are both going to jail the puncher is just facing more serious charges

You are wrong.

Mask the Embiid
01-25-2024, 03:27 PM
We are never going to see this the same fatrick. Just agree to disagree. You think it’s soft when a player gets someone kicked out. And I think it’s soft that the same fan who got kicked out would ask Luka for an autograph + picture after the game if he seen him…. We just see the world differently

You think it’s soft to have someone removed

I think it’s soft to desperately want another man to acknowledge you. That you troll him just to get a reaction

You think the player is soft I think the fan is

Full Court
01-25-2024, 05:17 PM

Just because you're like that, you shouldn't assume everyone else is.

SaltyMeatballs
01-25-2024, 05:29 PM
Luka got hurt cause he knows what the fan said was true :oldlol:

Dude looks chunky these days

1987_Lakers
01-26-2024, 11:12 PM

Im Still Ballin
01-26-2024, 11:13 PM
Luka with some great PR to offset this. Go on Inside The NBA and then score 73. Well played.

1987_Lakers
01-26-2024, 11:13 PM
Luka's got the talent, but he doesn't have the mental makeup to be an all time great.

mr4speed
01-26-2024, 11:27 PM

Does anyone know whatever happened to "Leon the barber" who used to sit behind the opposing team's bench ( this was at Detroit) and rant the whole game?? I seem to remember many of the visiting team's players were actually laughing at some of the things he said.

Full Court
01-26-2024, 11:50 PM
Luka with some great PR to offset this. Go on Inside The NBA and then score 73. Well played.

Good thing nobody said anything about a treadmill.