PDA

View Full Version : Why does SATAN hate Luka so much?

1987_Lakers
01-26-2024, 10:54 PM
I don't get it.

SATAN
01-26-2024, 10:59 PM
The same reason I didn't like Kobe much but Luka is worse because he's either constantly complaining and scowling at the refs or smiling because his stats are piling up. Also his headband is insanely sh*t.

*Also him being barely in shape and just jogging around while accumulating stats shows what this current era is. I do think he's talented though.

ImKobe
01-26-2024, 10:59 PM
Because he's a better version of Harden and Lebron. He's a more complete offensive basketball player.

SATAN
01-26-2024, 11:00 PM
Because he's a better version of Harden and Lebron. He's a more complete offensive basketball player.

He embraces parts of their games that usually annoyed people like yourself. I wonder why you think Luka is so great though. Hmm....

ImKobe
01-26-2024, 11:07 PM
He embraces parts of their games that usually annoyed people like yourself. I wonder why you think Luka is so great though. Hmm....

He's not a one-trick pony. He can do it all. He's like a mix of both but also has a mid-range game and also knows how to play the right way thanks to playing ball in Europe. Harden & Bran only know how to play one way tbh.

SATAN
01-26-2024, 11:11 PM
Harden & Bran only know how to play one way tbh.

This is the stupidest thing ever posted online.

ArbitraryWater
01-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Classic liberal white guilt.

Luka is an unashamed proude white patriotic Euro.

Hits a soft spot for cucks no doubt.

ShawkFactory
01-26-2024, 11:23 PM
He's not a one-trick pony. He can do it all. He's like a mix of both but also has a mid-range game and also knows how to play the right way thanks to playing ball in Europe. Harden & Bran only know how to play one way tbh.

:lol

Love the tbh at the end

FultzNationRISE
01-26-2024, 11:36 PM

Well this is sort of right.

SATAN is rrr3, whose entire personal identity is to be superhero man against teh raciststs (but only the white ones, when black people are racist he says nothing).

He knows that factually speaking there are posters here that root for Luka from a race angle, so he roots against him to try and counteract them.

It’s a seemingly very petty existence, you can see why it equals pain for him.

SATAN
01-26-2024, 11:36 PM

Why are you so dumb?

1987_Lakers
01-26-2024, 11:37 PM

SATAN is rrr3, whose entire personal identity is to be superhero man against teh raciststs (but only the white ones, when black people are racist he says nothing).

He knows that factually speaking there are posters here that root for Luka from a race angle, so he roots against him to try and counteract them.

I thought RRR3 was dead.

Xiao Yao You
01-26-2024, 11:38 PM

makes sense. Couldn't quit me as RR3 and trolls me incessantly now as Satan :lol

SATAN
01-26-2024, 11:40 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/305/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

FultzNationRISE
01-26-2024, 11:42 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/305/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Cant quit us!

Full Court
01-26-2024, 11:44 PM
I don't get it.

Who cares why? He's a fragile little biatch with a low IQ to boot. :confusedshrug: