PDA

View Full Version : With hardcore evidence like this, why am I viewed as troll

3ba11
01-30-2024, 11:47 PM

"The Lakers have shot 233 more free throws coming into this game than their opponents this year. Far and away ahead of the 2nd place team, the New York Knicks... Oddly, the Lakers are dead last in drives to the basket."

https://twitter.com/TomerAzarly/status/1752174846547775537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1752174846547775537%7Ctwgr% 5E8fb4e81474f7a7c1891fff2057d012f60889e8ce%7Ctwcon %5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sbnation.com%2Fnba%2F202 4%2F1%2F30%2F24055995%2Flos-angeles-lakers-free-throw-advantage-stats-video-breakdown-explained

In addition to referee collusion to get the Lakers into the Playoffs (proven above and it was even worse last year), Lebron is the only player that enjoys team overhauls every year or heists of opposing franchise players to join him - the subconscious collusion by GM's to save Lebron occurs because the media only covers Lebron and clamors to get him more help.. Curry and Jokic don't get team overhauls because the media doesn't demand it like they do for Lebron.

History shows that Lebron made 8 straight Finals the East with 3 titles, but only 1 title and 3 times lottery/1st Round exit/swept in West - this proves the Est was a joke, especially after he took the top 3 first options and put them on 1 team

Full Court
01-30-2024, 11:54 PM
You're accused of being a troll because the truth hurts. It especially hurts Bronies. :confusedshrug:

ImKobe
01-31-2024, 11:19 AM
This doesn't sound right.

Lakers are 3rd in points in the paint and they're dead last in 3PA. They have the 6th highest pace in the league.

Edit: It does seem like they're last in drives to the basket on the Stats NBA page, but they're just 14th in FTA on drives to the basket on that same site.

Just to be clear though, driving the ball isn't the only way to draw fouls. Guys get fouled going for OREBs and obviously they pass it down low to AD as well. Sixers don't drive that much either but they dominate the paint and get to the FT line a lot (Embiid, duh), and they're #1 in FTA despite playing at a below-average pace.

Lakers are just 7th in FTA despite playing at the 6th highest pace, so I wouldn't say they're getting a ridiculous amount of preference from the refs considering that they look to score in the paint more than most teams as they don't shoot many 3s.

The defenders just don't foul a lot, and I think they foul so little that it's actually hurting their D at times. Guys like Reaves and Dlo should be fouling more considering how awful they are at staying in front of their man.

Too many easy layups. They do a good job defending the 3 but teams are getting to the rim, which is why the D is mediocre this season.

StrongLurk
01-31-2024, 11:22 AM
OP makes a troll post and then asks why is he viewed as a troll.

TLDR: Another post by OP, another vote for Lebron as GOAT.

Kblaze8855
01-31-2024, 12:04 PM
If you want the truth(and you likely don’t)?

It’s because you’ve been repeating yourself for 15,000 topics. It’s because literally everybody who has ever encountered you on the Internet has heard every argument you have to make 200 times. Nothing you say can even be absorbed at this point. Everyone who encounters you is like a sponge already unwillingly soaked with your incessant argument. You are talking to people who became saturated with your content years ago. Everything you have to say at this point is just bouncing off because no more can be taken in. Even the people who pretend to not think you’re insane don’t actually have to read what you say to know what it contains at this point.

Youre perhaps the best example I’ve ever encountered online or off of Winston Churchills definition of a fanatic. Someone who won’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.

that is what makes you a troll. You have so worn out every aspect of your argument nobody gives a shit what you have to say anymore. So when you begin speaking, all people do is antagonize you because your words hold no weight. You’re just a rock thrown into a pond. you make noise and there is a ripple effect but the noise you make isn’t intelligible. It isn’t any language. It’s just a plop that alerts people to your presence.

People might notice the plop and acknowledge it, but they aren’t listening to it, trying to discern what it means. It’s white noise. It’s static. You’re the sound of a box fan across the room. An ever present hum that is no longer noticed after a while. Only when it is first turned on, do you notice the sound.

Everybody you are talking to has been hearing your incessant never changing hum for so long there is no longer anything to remark on. you get on here and hum, and the same few people come into your topics and hum back at you and nobody is really listening to the other side because neither of you have anything to say. You’re just humming back-and-forth out of a habit of spitting white noise at each other.

It’s the essence of trolling because you don’t have anything new to say and don’t get anything out of the reaction but the same tired points in response. The purpose of you speaking is just to make noise and receive noise in response. not to really communicate with, and understand other people. You just make noise they don’t even consider the content of and then they make noise at you that you don’t consider either.

You don’t read 1/9 and get anything from it. You just churn out an automated response….which is exactly what 1/9 is to your initial topics. An automated response to something they don’t even read and consider.

if posting exclusively repeated content to get exclusively repeated replies, neither side even cares to read and consider isn’t trolling then what is? Youre just here to make noise.

And that’s fine to a point. But it is what it is. You aren’t here to seriously talk about anything.

You just come out of the mist and make your roar for attention

https://youtu.be/-GvkNx5ENSU?si=qx1WkRxcCA1SQlLF

You get the attention you seek(which is itself just a response roar) and leave content to come do it again tomorrow. No serious effort is made towards communication or understanding. You just roar, so somebody will roar in response. It’s like both sides out here doing mating calls to each other in the wilderness. Just meet up and **** so we can stop hearing the roar wafting over the countryside.

tpols
01-31-2024, 12:09 PM
Yes... it is WWE.

When the Lakers beat Golden State the other night by a hair they shot like 30 more FTs.

The NBA is a for profit BUSINESS. They are in the business of making money and a ton of their ratings are based around Lebron just like they were based around Kobe and Jordan etcetera.

1987_Lakers
01-31-2024, 12:10 PM

It’s because you’ve been repeating yourself for 15,000 topics. It’s because literally everybody who has ever encountered you on the Internet has heard every argument you have to make 200 times. Nothing you say can even be absorbed at this point. Everyone who encounters you is like a sponge already unwillingly soaked with your incessant argument. You are talking to people who became saturated with your content years ago. Everything you have to say at this point is just bouncing off because no more can be taken in. Even the people who pretend to not think you’re insane don’t actually have to read what you say to know what it contains at this point.

Youre perhaps the best example I’ve ever encountered online or off of Winston Churchills definition of a fanatic. Someone who won’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.

that is what makes you a troll. You have so worn out every aspect of your argument nobody gives a shit what you have to say anymore. So when you begin speaking, all people do is antagonize you because your words hold no weight. You’re just a rock thrown into a pond. you make noise and there is a ripple effect but the noise you make isn’t intelligible. It isn’t any language. It’s just a plop that alerts people to your presence.

People might notice the plop and acknowledge it, but they aren’t listening to it, trying to discern what it means. It’s white noise. It’s static. You’re the sound of a box fan across the room. An ever present hum that is no longer noticed after a while. Only when it is first turned on, do you notice the sound.

Everybody you are talking to has been hearing your incessant never changing hum for so long there is no longer anything to remark on. you get on here and hum, and the same few people come into your topics and hum back at you and nobody is really listening to the other side because neither of you have anything to say. You’re just humming back-and-forth out of a habit of spitting white noise at each other.

It’s the essence of trolling because you don’t have anything new to say and don’t get anything out of the reaction but the same tired points in response. The purpose of you speaking is just to make noise and receive noise in response. not to really communicate with, and understand other people. You just make noise they don’t even consider the content of and then they make noise at you that you don’t consider either.

You don’t read 1/9 and get anything from it. You just churn out an automated response….which is exactly what 1/9 is to your initial topics. An automated response to something they don’t even read and consider.

if posting exclusively repeated content to get exclusively repeated replies, neither side even cares to read and consider isn’t trolling then what is? Youre just here to make noise.

And that’s fine to a point. But it is what it is. You aren’t here to seriously talk about anything.

You get the attention you seek(which is itself just a response roar) and leave content to come do it again tomorrow. No serious effort is made towards communication or understanding. You just roar, so somebody will roar in response. It’s like both sides out here doing mating calls to each other in the wilderness. Just meet up and **** so we can stop hearing the roar wafting over the countryside.

My goodness.

ImKobe
01-31-2024, 12:17 PM
Yes... it is WWE.

When the Lakers beat Golden State the other night by a hair they shot like 30 more FTs.

The NBA is a for profit BUSINESS. They are in the business of making money and a ton of their ratings are based around Lebron just like they were based around Kobe and Jordan etcetera.

Lol cmon.. Warriors shoot a ****ton of 3s and play small, of course the Lakers would get more FTs with Bran, Vando and AD going at the rim. People just look at the FT disparity and cry that it's rigged but don't understand the match-up at all. Warriors are 4th in 3PA while Lakers are dead last. Warriors shot 31 more 3s.

Also, are you gonna ignore this?

There were only two calls on the Last Two Minute Report that were deemed incorrect, and both involved Warriors forward Draymond Green. The first came with just over a minute remaining in regulation when Green should have been called for a defensive three second violation. The play resulted in a turnover for the Lakers.

The second and final missed call on the Last Two Minute Report came with 7.3 seconds left in double overtime, when the NBA says Green should have been called for an offensive foul prior to Curry's go-ahead three.

tpols
01-31-2024, 12:20 PM

Literally nothing about this topic is new. He just gave stats nobodies ever seen before as it relates to this season. You've done this 100x and been mostly correct but this time you're just wrong.

Kblaze8855
01-31-2024, 12:35 PM
Literally nothing about this topic is new. He just gave stats nobodies ever seen before as it relates to this season. You've done this 100x and been mostly correct but this time you're just wrong.

Your Freudian slip at the start there aside…

His question is why he’s considered a troll. Which is a 10 year issue not an issue of today. And it is absolutely correct. If you have one subject and you bring it up incessantly, knowing the people you’re talking to will almost exclusively disregard the content due to the over saturation and just troll back and forth neither side with any concern for real conversation?

Textbook trolling. Just bullshit to start a fight. A fight of memes, repeated jokes, emojis, and insults. It’s what trolls exist to do.

tpols
01-31-2024, 12:38 PM
These are the comments with 100s of thousands of up votes.

https://i.postimg.cc/jdtDVwJ4/Screenshot-20240131-113255-Chrome.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/7LY1qtGX/Screenshot-20240131-113307-Chrome.jpg

Nothing about this is a troll. These are just straight up facts with factual data to back them up. I've brought this up in regards to other players and teams as well including some of my favorite players.

ImKobe
01-31-2024, 12:58 PM
These are the comments with 100s of thousands of up votes.

Nothing about this is a troll. These are just straight up facts with factual data to back them up. I've brought this up in regards to other players and teams as well including some of my favorite players.

Yeah, and last season the Lakers got fisted on last second calls that cost them a bunch of wins, but those don't fit the narrative. The missed calls in the Warriors game that helped GS almost win the game do not fit the narrative.

Yes, the league is risking massive lawsuits by fixing games for the Lakers... cmon lol. A team that shot 58 threes got significantly less FTs than the team that shot 27.. shocker.

tpols
01-31-2024, 01:02 PM
I think what it comes down to is AD, Reaves, and Lebron are three of the best floppers in the NBA.

I've watched them a lot. Reaves has great de-celeration and pivot ability. He's constantly using those skills to act like he's going hard, stop on a dime and jump into guys. AD flops like a fish out of water anytime he runs into the paint and feels contact. That's why he gets hurt so often. 7 footers constantly hitting the deck are gonna get hurt. Embiid is another great example of that. And Lebron is obviously one of the worst floppers of all time especially given his size and strength. I could see little guys like Trae flopping... but Lebron is often the strongest guy on the court in any given matchup and he still plays a bitch? That ain't cool...

I can see why LA leads the league in free throw disparity.

Kblaze8855
01-31-2024, 01:06 PM

Did I say anything about “This”? Or did I answer his question about why he’s considered a troll? He’s considered a troll for exactly the reasons I gave. It doesn’t matter what the content is of any particular statement. He is thousands of miles past where anything he has to say even matters. You think anybody is sitting down, trying to break down the statements of Skip Bayless about LeBron at this point? It doesn’t matter what these people have to say at any given moment. Only people unfamiliar with them or equally willing to troll back-and-forth even listen to it. And even then it’s just for buzzwords to respond to.

People this far gone no longer have conversations. They are only capable of talking back-and-forth at one another, because they aren’t actually looking for what anybody else thinks. They are pushing a nonstop agenda that has no room for information that opposes it.

I tried for years to pull some humanity out of this creature and it just isn’t in there. You know I’ll talk to anybody here about anything. Do you want to talk about Spencer, Haywood and the ABA or your favorite variety of pear? I’ll talk to you about it for the rest of the day.

But I’m not talking to people here to do nothing but push an agenda With disingenuous attempts to start fake conversations. Talking to 3ball at this point about anything he has to say about LeBron makes as much sense as arguing with somebody on TV. You’re just talking to yourself. They can’t actually hear you. And even if they could, the response wouldn’t be considered and genuine. The response would exist only to annoy you and get you to continue engaging. Being acknowledged is the point. These people are argument seeking trolls, absorbing the ambient attention in the air And converting it to sustenance like a plant using sunlight.

Real Men Wear Green
01-31-2024, 02:35 PM
Because you are a troll. Also, you are a troll.

P.s. you are a troll.

3ba11
01-31-2024, 03:05 PM
Yes... it is WWE.

Rationality itt

SouBeachTalents
01-31-2024, 03:06 PM
You're not viewed as a troll, you're viewed as a fakkit.

beasted
01-31-2024, 03:07 PM
The reasons you're a troll:

1. Because you have a clear unwavering agenda. To promote Jordan/ tear down LeBron. Most trolls follow a single gimmick, this is your weapon of choice.

2. You debate poorly using circular logic, strawman arguments, move the goal post, or just generally have rebuttals that are clouded with bias and impartiality. The worst part is when you literally copy and paste yourself over and over in a thread or copy and paste previous diatribes when a shorter statement could have sufficed.

3ba11
01-31-2024, 03:14 PM
Jfc I could give 2 bird shits about whether dumb people like ISH posters think I'm a troll

The point of the thread was the DATA showing the league rigged for Lebron

That's what I wanted responses about - the fact that people are earnestly responding to the troll part ahows amazing lack of self awareness that you think I view any Lebron fan as anything more than a child and loser in life

John8204
01-31-2024, 03:24 PM

Yeah what he said.

Kblaze8855
01-31-2024, 04:11 PM
That's what I wanted responses about - the fact that people are earnestly responding to the troll part ahows amazing lack of self awareness

Thinking normal people would keep talking to a weirdo about a player he’s obsessed with and then talking about awareness is funny.

There is no subject id talk to anyone about as consistently as you want to talk about that man. The only people interested in continuing that bullshit with you are counter trolls who have issues themselves.

You've been given the reason why nothing you say is considered or replied to seriously by non counter trolls. You can accept it or don’t but you will never get serious consideration of any point you make by people not also obsessed with him.

FultzNationRISE
01-31-2024, 04:21 PM
It's simple, anyone who pushes the INSANE notion that MJ > Lebron is by the very essence of its definition, a troll.

PERIOD.

FKAri
01-31-2024, 06:08 PM
If LeGOAT played in the West, MJ would have 0 rings.