PDA

View Full Version : Steph Curry is going to break the 3 point record in a game tonight. Fair Warning.

Im so nba'd out
02-08-2024, 08:36 PM
They done pissed steph off not making any moves at the deadline. and it looks like he’s gonna take it out on the record books tonight. He already has 6 3’s made in the 1st quarter

FultzNationRISE
02-08-2024, 09:08 PM
Ironically he would have a lot more of these records already if the team around him hadnt been so good for most of his career. When the Warriors were at the height of their dynasty, they had so many good players that if Steph was ballin out on top of it, he inevitably sat the 4th quarter cause theyd just be too far ahead. I remember it happening routinely.

Now that they're just an average team he has a much better chance of putting up record breakers.

Axe
02-08-2024, 09:13 PM
Ironically he would have a lot more of these records already if the team around him hadnt been so good for most of his career. When the Warriors were at the height of their dynasty, they had so many good players that if Steph was ballin out on top of it, he inevitably sat the 4th quarter cause theyd just be too far ahead. I remember it happening routinely.

Now that they're just an average team he has a much better chance of putting up record breakers.
For sure he would have been better defensively had the warriors not have multiple all-stars nor useful screensetters. :lebronamazed:

AlternativeAcc.
02-08-2024, 09:16 PM
Empty stats clown show. Damn he's embarrassing

tontoz
02-08-2024, 09:38 PM
Klay should get sick more often.

AlternativeAcc.
02-08-2024, 09:45 PM
Curry always finds new way to choke

"He's gonna break the record, everyone watch!"

Always falls short. Guy is a clown.

ErhnamDjinn
02-08-2024, 10:51 PM

Even when klay had the 60 in 3 qtrs i was so mad they didnt let him score more to go after posiibly kobes 81

hold this L
02-09-2024, 03:57 AM
Klay should get sick more often.
He can take the whole season off if he wants the team to be better.