PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any strong opinions on Starfox?

Kblaze8855
02-10-2024, 06:05 PM
I feel like I never hear strong takes either way.

He has the numbers of a player who elicits strong takes and has been winning a bit for a couple years. But he feels kinda anonymous.

I have no idea what you think of him.

Real Men Wear Green
02-10-2024, 06:27 PM
The only"Starfox" I can think of is a Super Nintendo game I never played. What player are you referring to?

FultzNationRISE
02-10-2024, 06:31 PM
Very good scorer. Can get a bucket when you need it but plays in control, doesnt chuck at the expense of the offense. Average playmaker, susceptible on defense. Consistent.

I think he's generally rated appropriately. Most people recognize him as a very good player, but not pushing the top 5 or anything.

Wally450
02-10-2024, 07:16 PM
Do a barrel roll

Kblaze8855
02-10-2024, 07:17 PM
The only"Starfox" I can think of is a Super Nintendo game I never played. What player are you referring to?

I feel like even without knowing the nickname the Donbots reply here would be apt

https://youtu.be/v4FHTUpoAsM?si=T4QSWObd6LZtGzCG

BarberSchool
02-10-2024, 08:35 PM
If I was DeAaron Fox I would reject that nickname.

Sh!t is not his, never can be.

I bet tye damn owners of that IP are the ones tryna make it go viral on social media and forums lol

SATAN
02-10-2024, 08:50 PM
I like the way he plays on the offensive end. He is very competitive and it's been good seeing him improve quite a bit. He shows good leadership. There are better players than him but he's very good.

That's all I got.

BlakFrankWhite
02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
I like Starfox's play style. His skill has improved considerably over time and he is actually a good scorer.

Real Men Wear Green
02-11-2024, 10:32 AM
I feel like even without knowing the nickname the Donbots reply here would be apt

https://youtu.be/v4FHTUpoAsM?si=T4QSWObd6LZtGzCG

I'm too east coast. I couldn't even give a good assessment of Fox. I know he's a point guard and think I recall him being fast. I've heard of him and know he got that recently invented clutch award. But honestly I'm only going to see him when they come to Boston and parts of the game when the Celtics go to Sacramento. I'm a casual. It is what it is.

FKAri
02-11-2024, 01:14 PM
He's been on a huge slump for the last 2ish months. More so than the numbers might show. Damn I've had way too much time on my hands last few weeks that I've actually been watching Kings games.

HylianNightmare
02-11-2024, 09:20 PM
Series oveerrated. Snes games were great, 64 was too but after that it's been mid

imdaman99
02-11-2024, 10:36 PM
He's solid and I like how clutch he is. Unfortunately he's in Sac and will never get the hype he would if he was elsewhere. I dunno how the Webber and Jwill/Bibby Kings got so much hype. They were my go-to team and they had a lot of hoopla. I guess their playstyle was fun and sexy and they had a rivalry with the Lakers, that always helps.

Full Court
02-11-2024, 11:04 PM
He's underrated. Sabonis gets most of the attention, but without Fox the Kings are a crap team.

NBAGOAT
02-12-2024, 12:08 AM
likely dealing with an injury right now. Last 20 games 22/3/5 on 53ts% according to reddit. Hasnt been driving nearly as much and chucking 3s. Ik he's trying hard for all-nba with the supermax that comes with it but not going make the team at this rate.

Axe
02-12-2024, 08:35 AM
Solid pg but needs to put up better production that could put them on a higher spot than where they are rn. It's limited atm likely due to undisclosed injury as what's said above.