PDA

View Full Version : Who's arrival in LA brought LA a title?.. Lebron in 2019 or AD in 2020?

3ba11
02-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Yet it's reported that Lebron brought LA a title (misreporting)

So it's easy to call someone the GOAT by misreporting their career and giving them credit for things that teammates did.

That's why AD is top 75 - it's been his team since he arrived in LA and turned the team around - everyone saw what AD could do with a little help.

Xiao Yao You
02-16-2024, 05:44 PM
I thought it was COVID, Disney and their Bubble?

3ba11
02-16-2024, 06:02 PM

This historical timeline says it's AD, and it also said that AD turned the Lakers defense from worst to first, while leading them in scoring for entire regular season and playoffs - he was #1 in NBA for playoff scoring and outplayed Jokic, yet he doesn't get credit for the title? Since when has the playoff scoring champ not gotten credit for the title at "that guy" on the team?.. 1-9 before pippen (8 ppg) > lottery before AD (playoff scoring champ)

FultzNationRISE
02-16-2024, 06:08 PM
Ok but how do you get Gervin and Woolridge as running mates and still go 1-9 until Along Came Scottie??

I mean THATS crazy.

FultzNationRISE
02-16-2024, 06:09 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/sxQfmm9F/23has-Asavior-PIP.jpg

SATAN
02-16-2024, 06:16 PM
AD wouldn't have even been in LA if LeBron wasn't so...

Don't bother replying to me. I won't see it.

SouBeachTalents
02-16-2024, 06:19 PM
Who's arrival in Chicago brought Chicago a title?.. Jordan in 1985 or Pippen in 1988?

The Bulls were a 1-9 laughingstock who couldn't even muster a winning season in Jordan's first 3 years, Pippen arrives and they immediately start winning playoff series and then later on championships. Even after Baldan retired Pippen was leading them to one of the best records in the league.

So it's easy to call someone the GOAT by misreporting their career and giving them credit for things that teammates did.

3ba11
02-16-2024, 06:21 PM
AD wouldn't have even been in LA if LeBron wasn't so...

Don't bother replying to me. I won't see it.

Those facts are superseded by the fact that Lebron was lottery in 2019 - AD did not join a contender and infact made them one with league-leading stats.. Again, when has the playoff scoring champ that outplayed the league MVP not gotten credit for winning the title? It would be like giving 95' Drexler the credit for winning the title instead of the playoff scoring champ that outplayed the league MVP (Hakeem)

3ba11
02-16-2024, 06:27 PM
Who's arrival in Chicago brought Chicago a title?.. Jordan in 1985 or Pippen in 1988?

Jordan's in 85' obviously

It shook the whole world and league and brought skills and riches to future athletes like Lebron or Kobe that wouldn't otherwise have been there.

ShawkFactory
02-16-2024, 06:53 PM
Both?

Hey Yo
02-16-2024, 07:09 PM

1st post slay

RRR3
02-16-2024, 07:15 PM
Banned again :roll:

Full Court
02-16-2024, 07:30 PM
Obviously AD. Without him, Lebron hasn't even been able to make the playoffs as a Laker.

And it was STILL a bubble joke of a ring.

Truth hurts.

:lebroncry:

imdaman99
02-16-2024, 08:37 PM
Domino effect. You think AD is coming if Lebron ain't there? :kobe:

kawhileonard2
02-16-2024, 09:28 PM
Yet it's reported that Lebron brought LA a title (misreporting)

That's why AD is top 75 - it's been his team since he arrived in LA and turned the team around - everyone saw what AD could do with a little help.

Anthony Davis no doubt

BlackMamba8
02-16-2024, 10:25 PM
Real fans know that AD won that chip for the lakers lol

dankok8
02-17-2024, 02:02 AM
Why can't it be both?!?

Lebron and AD were 1a/1b in 2020. Lebron more impactful on offense and AD more impactful on defense.

Phoenix
02-17-2024, 08:42 AM
Banned again :roll:

I find it curious that there have been alot of permabanned accounts, but 3ball gets these cute little 3 day timeouts. Makes you wonder if we're all being duped.

999Guy
02-17-2024, 03:12 PM
This historical timeline says it's AD, and it also said that AD turned the Lakers defense from worst to first, while leading them in scoring for entire regular season and playoffs - he was #1 in NBA for playoff scoring and outplayed Jokic, yet he doesn't get credit for the title? Since when has the playoff scoring champ not gotten credit for the title at "that guy" on the team?.. 1-9 before pippen (8 ppg) > lottery before AD (playoff scoring champ)

Yup well said, I agree.

AD was better than LeBron...And Jordan ever were in 2020. Worst to first on one side of the ball, let alone defense is some shit no wing or smaller guy is capable of.

Bigs are the best, most dominant playersi n NBA history. Hakeem, Garnett, Duncan, Shaq Kareem, give me all of those guys over any wing.

SATAN
02-17-2024, 05:45 PM
Yup well said, I agree.

AD was better than LeBron...And Jordan ever were in 2020. Worst to first on one side of the ball, let alone defense is some shit no wing or smaller guy is capable of.

Bigs are the best, most dominant playersi n NBA history. Hakeem, Garnett, Duncan, Shaq Kareem, give me all of those guys over any wing.

:facepalm

ImKobe
02-17-2024, 07:39 PM
Yup well said, I agree.

Defensively no doubt but I don't agree on bigs being more dominant than forwards in the modern era.

AD is special man.. can guard 1-5 no problem. Lakers didn't just improve on D because of AD though, that's a little dishonest. The roster changed so much in that 1 year. They had good defenders at all positions and multiple bigs who played great D.

Spurs m8
02-17-2024, 11:42 PM
Domino effect. You think AD is coming if Lebron ain't there? :kobe:

We are obviously talking about the on court side of it, catch up, champ

Did LeFailure make the playoffs there without AD?

Or was that the year he activated playoff mode early and still couldn't make it?

Hey Yo
02-17-2024, 11:59 PM
We are obviously talking about the on court side of it, catch up, champ

Did LeFailure make the playoffs there without AD?

Or was that the year he activated playoff mode early and still couldn't make it?

Wemby minus -177

:roll:

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
02-18-2024, 11:29 AM
Without AD no chip, without Lebron no chip, without MJ no chip, without Pip no chip, without KG no chip, without Pierce no chip, without Allen no chip, without DWade no chip, without Shaq no chip, ect ect ect ect.

Cold soul
02-18-2024, 09:33 PM
Why can't it be both?!?

Lebron and AD were 1a/1b in 2020. Lebron more impactful on offense and AD more impactful on defense.

Pretty much this ^^ AD was best player against Nuggets that year in the playoffs that buzz beater was cold blooded.

kawhileonard2
02-18-2024, 09:56 PM
Lakers couldn't even make playoffs without Davis.