PDA

View Full Version : tatum or giannis on Boston (who wins the chip)

Jasper
02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Tatum is supposed to be the hero of the celtics....

I consider him a hero baller , and Brown carries the load.

(If Giannis replaced Tatum could the celtics win a chip vs tatum on the Celtics this year ???? )

Real Men Wear Green
02-21-2024, 11:36 AM
Depends. Do the Celtics also have to trade away Jrue Holiday and replace Sam Hauser with Thanasis Antetokuonmpo?

highwhey
02-21-2024, 07:59 PM
if u put devin booker in place of tatum, the boston celtics win a couple titles.

Real Men Wear Green
02-21-2024, 08:13 PM
if u put devin booker in place of tatum, the boston celtics win a couple titles.
And yet somehow with Kevin Durant and the greatness that is Devin Phoenix is currently only 5th in the Western Conference. I guess if they had Tatum in place of Booker everyone would get shot.

highwhey
02-21-2024, 08:15 PM
And yet somehow with Kevin Durant and the greatness that is Devin Phoenix is currently only 5th in the Western Conference. I guess if they had Tatum in place of Booker everyone would get shot.

they don't have the best starting 5 in the NBA :ohwell:

crazy how you can have the most talented team in the league (on paper) and most individuals don't take them as serious contenders.

Real Men Wear Green
02-21-2024, 08:23 PM
they don't have the best starting 5 in the NBA :ohwell:

crazy how you can have the most talented team in the league (on paper) and most individuals don't take them as serious contenders.
As crazy as playing alongside a perennial AllNBA elite scorer and yet only having the 9th best record in the league? You're talking about some people's opinions. I'm pointing out actual fact. Phoenix hasn't done anything to justify the idea that Booker helps a team win more games, that idea is just you being a fanboy.

Jasper
02-23-2024, 01:29 AM
I would say , and no one has stated this - Giannis would win at least three chips with the CEltics ...

Tatum might get into the finals this year

CurryOverLebron
02-23-2024, 09:22 AM
NBA is trying to prevent take over of international stars by limiting them to small markets like Bucks, Nuggets, Spurs. Luka is lone exception, but that's only because Mavericks were created in 1980 and don't have a history of success.

Xiao Yao You
03-02-2024, 11:42 AM
Justin Kubatko: Giannis Antetokounmpo last night: ✅ 46 PTS ✅ 16 REB ✅ 6 AST ✅ 16-22 FG It’s the 20th time he’s recorded a 40-point game while shooting at least 70% from the field, tying Adrian Dantley for the most such games in NBA history (https://*********.com/social/). Today’s free game notes: statitudes.com/p/nba-game-not…

– via Twitter jkubatko (https://twitter.com/jkubatko)

the real AD

Bucks have been playing the best D in the league except for the Wolves. Here they come

Real Men Wear Green
03-02-2024, 11:58 AM
the real AD

Bucks have been playing the best D in the league except for the Wolves. Here they come
They should be a factor in the playoffs but for the regular season they are 8 games back with 21 games left. The Celtics are better off with them winning at this point, they will be up for a conference finals series vs. a perennial mvp candidate. I would be a bit more concerned about a second round match where the Bucks are acting like they have nothing to lose.

NBAGOAT
03-02-2024, 04:18 PM
tatum is definitely better than brown. You couldnt build a team like the celtics around giannis for pure salary reasons. Tatum and brown are still on their rookie maxes.

Jasper
03-03-2024, 12:05 AM
tatum is definitely better than brown. You couldnt build a team like the celtics around giannis for pure salary reasons. Tatum and brown are still on their rookie maxes.

This thread is based on if Giannis replaced Tatum.. how far would Celtics go.
Tatum might get to finals this year as I had stated , but put Giannis in his place (I'd say two rings for sure)

ImKobe
03-03-2024, 04:58 AM
Yes. Giannis is clearly the better player and the supporting cast would fit him well. He won a title with a much worse team. Tatum shows up in big games for the most part but he's not as consistent.