PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Ducks Curry....

Full Court
02-23-2024, 11:46 PM
...and decides to come back the next day against the Spurs.

So predictable. :roll:

:lebroncry:

ImKobe
02-24-2024, 12:36 AM
disgusting

1987_Lakers
02-24-2024, 01:20 AM
LeBron decided not to embarrass Curry again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcb07SZWyAg

Stephonit
02-24-2024, 06:12 AM
He was giving the refs a break.

Full Court
02-24-2024, 11:18 AM
He was giving the refs a break.

:roll:

tpols
02-24-2024, 12:27 PM
I saw that. He had a full week off and I get they want to rest him on B2B games but why sit vs Golden State and play vs the lowly San Antonio?

Wouldn't it make sense to do it the other way around since LA without Lebron would have a much better chance at beating the Spurs than the Warriors who have been on a tear recently?

Dead ass... he does sit out tougher matchups and always comes back for the easier ones. I watched last night's highlights and Lebron dominated and looked great physically.

He's just a ***** who ducks the tougher matchups so people can say look the Lakers went 2-10 or whatever without Lebron! He definitely is petty enough to do that.

Xiao Yao You
02-24-2024, 12:33 PM
I saw that. He had a full week off and I get they want to rest him on B2B games but why sit vs Golden State and play vs the lowly San Antonio?

Wouldn't it make sense to do it the other way around since LA without Lebron would have a much better chance at beating the Spurs than the Warriors who have been on a tear recently?

Dead ass... he does sit out tougher matchups and always comes back for the easier ones. I watched last night's highlights and Lebron dominated and looked great physically.

He's just a ***** who ducks the tougher matchups so people can say look the Lakers went 2-10 or whatever without Lebron! He definitely is petty enough to do that.

he is supposedly hurt. He shouldn't have played in the all-star game if that is the case

tpols
02-24-2024, 12:38 PM
he is supposedly hurt. He shouldn't have played in the all-star game if that is the case

Didn't look hurt when he dropped almost a 30 point triple double yesterday.

His "inĵuries" are mostly bogus... he sits out when he wants to load manage and comes back against weaker competition as a habit.

Full Court
02-24-2024, 01:57 PM

He's SUPPOSEDLY been hurt since 2021. It's all BS though. Just an excuse for him being dead weight.

FultzNationRISE
02-24-2024, 04:09 PM

Nope. He did it the correct way.

If he plays vs the Warriors theres a good chance they lose anyway bc of LeTeammates. For that same reason they might even lose to the Spurs if he sits. The only ‘guaranteed’ result is a W vs SA if he plays.

This is the preferred choice bc (generally, with exceptions) one in the hand is worth more than two in the bush. The reason is the law of diminishing returns. The more you add, the less gained value per unit.

Right now the Lakers are above .500 and in the playoff/play-in bracket. The 11th place team is below .500. If the Lakers split their remaining games, they likely make the at least the play-in. If they win out they can improve their seeding but if they lose out they miss the play-in/playoffs, which is a more undesirable outcome than better seeding is a desirable outcome. A shot at the playoffs is the critical minimum.

Therefore it is better to ensure that result than to flip a coin between better seeding and missing the postseason. In the Lakers current position you take the guaranteed win instead of the all or nothing gamble.

LePythagoras :applause:

Xiao Yao You
02-24-2024, 04:13 PM

If he plays vs the Warriors theres a good chance they lose anyway bc of LeTeammates. For that same reason they might even lose to the Spurs if he sits. The only ‘guaranteed’ result is a W vs SA if he plays.

This is the preferred choice bc (generally, with exceptions) one in the hand is worth more than two in the bush. The reason is the law of diminishing returns. The more you add, the less gained value per unit.

Right now the Lakers are above .500 and in the playoff bracket. The 11th place team is below .500. If the Lakers split their remaining games, they likely make the playoffs. If they win out they can improve their seeding but if they lose out they miss the playoffs, which is a more undesirable outcome than better seeding is a desirable outcome. Making the playoffs is the critical minimum.

Therefore it is better to ensure that result than to flip a coin between better seeding and missing the postseason. In the Lakers current position you take the guaranteed win instead of the all or nothing gamble.

play-in bracket. 11th place is tanking. 12th place 4 1/2 games out

tpols
02-24-2024, 04:16 PM

Right now the Lakers are above .500 and in the playoff/play-in bracket. The 11th place team is below .500. If the Lakers split their remaining games, they likely make the at least the play-in. If they win out they can improve their seeding but if they lose out they miss the play-in/playoffs, which is a more undesirable outcome than better seeding is a desirable outcome. A shot at the playoffs is the critical minimum.

You just typed a lot of words to describe LePussy sitting out against a playoff opponent and playing immediately after against a lotto team. :lol

It's just a super weak look.

FultzNationRISE
02-24-2024, 04:21 PM
You just typed a lot of words to describe LePussy sitting out against a playoff opponent and playing immediately after against a lotto team. :lol

It's just a super weak look.

If it wasnt THE oldest player in the league who is also the most important player on his team, I would say a guy should play both games if hes healthy. But a 39 year OldLion deserves a break. My point is that if the team is going to sit him for one of the two, the way they did it makes sense.

LeCompetitor obviously WANTED to play both games for 48 minutes. The team took it out of his hands, and I understand that.

CurryOverLebron
02-24-2024, 05:34 PM
Lebron hates Warriors and Celtics for running him out of Cleveland. If Nuggets or Mavericks sweep him in this years playoffs, he'll probably run back to East.

SATAN
02-24-2024, 09:38 PM

https://dental.keystoneindustries.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Tin-Foil.jpg

He looked off in the All Star game.

Duffy Pratt
02-25-2024, 12:45 AM

He also knows that if they make it to the play in, the fix will be in, and they will be in the playoffs. Now why isn’t AD resting? He’s more fragile, and at least as important to Laker success.

kawhileonard2
02-25-2024, 10:15 PM
...and decides to come back the next day against the Spurs.

So predictable. :roll:

:lebroncry:

Also Curry has as many titles in less years and beat him head to head more in the playoffs.