PDA

View Full Version : 8Ball's 8,000 post thread

8Ball
03-01-2024, 07:11 PM
Since my buddy Axe has an post thread dedicated to him for his posting prowess, I felt jealous and want to have a thread dedicated to my own post count nearing 8000.

Axe
03-01-2024, 07:12 PM
:cheers:

SATAN
03-01-2024, 07:16 PM
Only 86 more posts! :lol

BurningHammer
03-01-2024, 08:05 PM
:applause:

jstern
03-01-2024, 09:47 PM
It all doesn't matter. Axe, who might even be employed by ISH (at least I hope he's getting paid for all the posting), got the mods to delete 7,000 or so of his posts, in the last year. He should have been well over 40,000 a long time ago. You're celebrating 8,000 posts in a little over 3 years? Well, overall, Axe has had well over 8,000 of his posts deleted during that same time period. Axe has gotten the mods to delete more post than I've written in the past 14 years as an ISH member.

This makes Axe a one of a kind of poster. I don't think there's another person in the world as prolific as he is when it comes to internet forums. And we're just talking about his main account. There's good reason to believe that he has 50+ alt accounts.

Axe
03-01-2024, 09:54 PM
Imagine being so autistic that he has to mention my username in his yet another stupid essay multiple times. :hammerhead:

Poor jalopy greg really needs help. :(

8Ball
03-02-2024, 10:08 AM
It all doesn't matter. Axe, who might even be employed by ISH (at least I hope he's getting paid for all the posting), got the mods to delete 7,000 or so of his posts, in the last year. He should have been well over 40,000 a long time ago. You're celebrating 8,000 posts in a little over 3 years? Well, overall, Axe has had well over 8,000 of his posts deleted during that same time period. Axe has gotten the mods to delete more post than I've written in the past 14 years as an ISH member.

This makes Axe a one of a kind of poster. I don't think there's another person in the world as prolific as he is when it comes to internet forums. And we're just talking about his main account. There's good reason to believe that he has 50+ alt accounts.

It seems like all these numbers are arbitrary.

Why isn't 8000 posts in 3 years something to celebrate? I also have an 8 in my username so it felt like a good time to post about it.

8Ball
03-02-2024, 10:09 AM
Only 86 more posts! :lol

83!

j3lademaster
03-02-2024, 09:08 PM
8000ball

jstern
03-02-2024, 09:49 PM
It seems like all these numbers are arbitrary.

Why isn't 8000 posts in 3 years something to celebrate? I also have an 8 in my username so it felt like a good time to post about it.

8,000 post in 3 years is something very common. And while that's a lot of post, something to be celebrated, Axe has had near 8,000 post deleted in just one year. So just think about that. Axe has had almost the same amount of posts deleted in one year, that you have made in 3 years.

What Axe is doing here on ISH, though lame, is at the level of a Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Pele. 30,000 posts requires an insane amount of time and effort, and not everyone is capable of it.

And we're not even counting the other forums that he surely must be a member of. (Reddit, aviation, automobile, video games and food forums.)

There's not a person in this world that can compete with Axe when it comes to forum posting.

Axe
03-02-2024, 10:22 PM
^^Meltdown. This psycho is still petrified that he becomes more unstable the longer he's deprived of adderalls.

jstern
03-02-2024, 10:40 PM
^^Meltdown. This psycho is still petrified that he becomes more unstable the longer he's deprived of adderalls.

Even when I'm being nice to you.

I was comparing you to Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Pele. While it might not get you any notoriety, what you're doing echoes such GOATs. You are the Michael Jordan of posting. You're first ballot. ISH hof, like Patrick Chewing, RRR3, Walk on Water, and 3ball.

warriorfan
03-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Even when I'm being nice to you.

I was comparing you to Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Pele. While it might not get you any notoriety, what you're doing echoes such GOATs. You are the Michael Jordan of posting. You're first ballot. ISH hof, like Patrick Chewing, RRR3, Walk on Water, and 3ball.

Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

jstern
03-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

Cal Ripken Jr has the record for most consecutive games, at 2,632 straight games.

As of today, Axe has posted on his Axe account for 798 days in a row (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=December+25%2C+2021+to+today). Which could be the longest streak in ISH history.

Even his sham 12 hours ban that he got didn't get to break his streak.

So yes, Axe is the Cal Ripken Jr of ISH.

Well, I'm not sure what RRR3's streak is. What ever it is, Axe will beat it. Only myocarditis could stop him.

Axe
03-02-2024, 11:23 PM
Whoa, suddenly smells like crack in here. :whatever:

SATAN
03-02-2024, 11:26 PM
Cal Ripken Jr has the record for most consecutive games, at 2,632 straight games.

As of today, Axe has posted on his Axe account for 798 days in a row (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=December+25%2C+2021+to+today). Which could be the longest streak in ISH history.

Well, I'm not sure what RRR3's streak is. What ever it is, Axe will beat it. Only myocarditis could stop him.

warriorfan replied to your post 2 minutes after you posted it.

Axe
03-02-2024, 11:36 PM
:blah
You truly are an unhinged piece of shit.

warriorfan
03-02-2024, 11:37 PM

Axe Ripken Jr!

The Iron Man!!!

SATAN
03-02-2024, 11:41 PM
You truly are an unhinged piece of shit.

:yaohappy:

Axe
03-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Axe Ripken Jr!

The Iron Man!!!
Crack rock called. It's been looking for you again now.

jstern
03-03-2024, 01:41 AM
warriorfan replied to your post 2 minutes after you posted it.

I was going to mention warriorfan as an ISH Hof, but decided to stop at 4 names so that Axe doesn't have a heart attack over the name dropping.

It's one thing to respond to a post after 2 minutes because you happen to be online, but Axe does it over and over and over again. I guess because he happens to always be online. Not only that, but there are times when I edit a post and add Axe's name, and two minutes later, he responds to the post because his name was added.

That is incredible. The only other person that might come close to Axe in that regard is highwhey. But then again, they're both probably the same person. So it's even more amazing.

Axe
03-03-2024, 02:26 AM
:blah

warriorfan
03-03-2024, 03:44 AM
I was going to mention warriorfan as an ISH Hof, but decided to stop at 4 names so that Axe doesn't have a heart attack over the name dropping.

It's one thing to respond to a post after 2 minutes because you happen to be online, but Axe does it over and over and over again. I guess because he happens to always be online. Not only that, but there are times when I edit a post and add Axe's name, and two minutes later, he responds to the post because his name was added.

That is incredible. The only other person that might come close to Axe in that regard is highwhey. But then again, they're both probably the same person. So it's even more amazing.

I just thought it was funny how that poster (tbh I don’t know who it was) commented on it. I refreshed the page and saw it and made a quick comment. You said sarcastically he’s the MJ of ISH and I played off that saying yes, he’s the ironman, and segued it into him being a GOAT of professional sports, that of being Cal Ripkin Jr. And to explain to other guys who don’t naturally grasp this it’s funny because Jstern tried to equate Axe to someone who is the GOAT but he’s not, and I said he’s more like not a skilled GOAT but a yeomen type character who trudges through everyday of being an obese Japanese person but yet perseveres and keeps posting, he will not be denied, he is the Iron Man.

Axe
03-03-2024, 04:57 AM
Shut the hell up, you autistic druggie.

jstern
03-04-2024, 12:02 AM
It does sound very counterintuitive to compare Axe, who's a very rare obese Japanese person to a GOAT. It does make me very uneasy doing that, but I'm trying to be nice to the kid.

He's the Iron Man, here every single day, making post after post at an obscene level. And the truth of the matter is, the only way that I can see a regular person do what he does is if they were addicted to Adderall. (Which makes it easier for a person to do repetitive tasks). Only Adderall can make a person keep going and going with the no sleeping and nonstop posting. Which is showing me why he brings up Adderall so much.

My guess is that Axe is an Adderall user (not abuser). And like a typical liberal, he's accusing others of what he himself is 100% guilty of.

Axe displays sings of being on Adderall.

Axe
03-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Shut the fukk up, asperger greg. You must be gay to be thinking about me all the time.

jstern
03-04-2024, 01:22 AM
Shut the fukk up, asperger greg. You must be gay to be thinking about me all the time.

1 minute.

Axe
03-04-2024, 01:37 AM
**** you.

jstern
03-04-2024, 01:56 AM
**** you.

It looks like I struck a nerve, and Axe is indeed guilty of being on Adderalls. I called him out, and he immediately got angry and defensive. Most people would just dismiss things when they're innocent, but if caught, they get super angry and defensive.

I guess you're no GOAT nor Cal Ripken Jr., because you're using a controlled substance to do what you do. If Lebron is indeed on steroids, then you're the Lebron of ISH.

Axe
03-04-2024, 02:32 AM
Mr. aspergers spitting out some stupid ass lies again. What's new. :hammerhead::facepalm