PDA

View Full Version : I’m both amused and disgusted that that worked.

Kblaze8855
03-18-2024, 01:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/VxrrsxL/IMG-8082.gif

FultzNationRISE
03-18-2024, 02:07 PM
:roll:

Not at all surprising coming from Brunson. He's not the kind of phenom talent other guys are but he's crafty as hell and plays with a ton of heart. That lefty finish is nice too, gotta give him and Kyrie a lot of credit for having the skill and confidence to finish tough shots with their left in big moments. It's impressive.

beasted
03-18-2024, 02:40 PM
Either that's terrible defensive IQ, or terrible teammates.

This is why you talk on defense. There should be no reason this guy is turning his head that far behind him.

Phoenix
03-18-2024, 02:45 PM

ShawkFactory
03-18-2024, 03:03 PM

Not at all surprising coming from Brunson. He's not the kind of phenom talent other guys are but he's crafty as hell and plays with a ton of heart. That lefty finish is nice too, gotta give him and Kyrie a lot of credit for having the skill and confidence to finish tough shots with their left in big moments. It's impressive.

Isn't Brunson left-handed?

FultzNationRISE
03-18-2024, 03:12 PM
Isn't Brunson left-handed?

Is he? If so Id never noticed. Altho he is dribbling with his left in the gif while he sets up the play, so maybe so.

I take that part of it back then :lol

Jasper
03-18-2024, 03:30 PM
he is an all-star

imdaman99
03-18-2024, 09:17 PM
Is he? If so Id never noticed. Altho he is dribbling with his left in the gif while he sets up the play, so maybe so.

I take that part of it back then :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

He is lefty but not the type that he can't go right. He's actually great at going right, skilled enough to score any way possible. One of the few to break the goat caruso's ankles.

warriorfan
03-18-2024, 09:28 PM
I love that. That was some playground shit he busted out at the right time, right moment. Hit them with the most unexpected and borderline audacious move when they least expect it. I guarantee you Brunson has smoked countless dudes on that one since he was a little one. In Brunsons’s bag that one was down way way deep.

That was one where if it fails you look like the biggest clown, when it works, you are the man. Sometimes you have to risk everything or gain nothing. Don’t be scared.