PDA

View Full Version : If OKC package a bunch of picks to move up and take Bronny…

FultzNationRISE
03-19-2024, 05:52 PM
Could you see Lebron joining them?

I think I kinda could.

Giddey - Williams - Shai - Bron - Chet

With Bronny as sixth man, is an interesting group. Dort and Hayward on the bench as well.

I’m not saying it’s a GOOD lineup, Lebron would def have to hard carry, but it is interesting.

Would they be ready to take on the Nuggets next year with that group?

Dbrog
03-19-2024, 05:59 PM
They could just not and draft him at the end of the 2nd round or pick him up if he goes undrafted. Not like Bronny is a lotto pick my dude

Duffy Pratt
03-19-2024, 07:09 PM
They are already an excellent team and very young. It would be the height of stupidity to throw away their assets on a guy who would destroy their chemistry on the vague possibility that they might get one good year out of it. And by all accounts, Bronny is a waste of a roster spot.

FultzNationRISE
03-19-2024, 07:21 PM
They could just not and draft him at the end of the 2nd round or pick him up if he goes undrafted. Not like Bronny is a lotto pick my dude

Are you joking?

You dont think one of these bum ass lotto franchises would draft the first born sire of King Lebron James, for the pure publicity and prestige at the very least?

Just for the sheer opportunity to announce to the world that they have in fact drafted Lebron Raymone James?

Lmao. Dream on.

FultzNationRISE
03-19-2024, 07:25 PM
They are already an excellent team and very young. It would be the height of stupidity to throw away their assets on a guy who would destroy their chemistry on the vague possibility that they might get one good year out of it. And by all accounts, Bronny is a waste of a roster spot.

Are you joking?

The sheer presence of a player named Lebron Raymone James on your roster is worth at LEAST an extra 15 wins and a playoff series in inspirational value alone.

Xiao Yao You
03-19-2024, 08:13 PM
some teams won't want anything to do with him because they don't want Lebron. Some might want him just because of Lebron. Not many are that interested in Bronny himself right now. Needs to stay in college