1987_Lakers
03-21-2024, 11:56 PM
https://www.tiktok.com/@pardonmytake/video/7348474890518973742

warriorfan
03-21-2024, 11:58 PM
Brady fears big dick nick

SouBeachTalents
03-22-2024, 02:26 AM
This is legitimately one of the most ridiculous (non political) theories I've ever heard.

This was a series that went in depth on the Brady/Belichick feud and all the Patriots cheating scandals, and you guys think Brady was this concerned over Nick fvcking Foles' name being mentioned one time :lol They still showed the play and him catching the TD anyway.

If Brady doesn't have a beef with Eli, the man who beat him twice in the Super Bowl and ruined his perfect season, a loss that clearly still bothers him to this day, there's no way he'd have that level of animosity towards a player who, outside of that one meeting, was completely irrelevant to his career and frankly the league in general.

Why was his name edited out? Who the hell knows. But I just can't imagine in this 8 hour series Brady would even think of doing something so ridiculous.

1987_Lakers
03-22-2024, 10:26 AM
This is legitimately one of the most ridiculous (non political) theories I've ever heard.

This was a series that went in depth on the Brady/Belichick feud and all the Patriots cheating scandals, and you guys think Brady was this concerned over Nick fvcking Foles' name being mentioned one time :lol They still showed the play and him catching the TD anyway.

If Brady doesn't have a beef with Eli, the man who beat him twice in the Super Bowl and ruined his perfect season, a loss that clearly still bothers him to this day, there's no way he'd have that level of animosity towards a player who, outside of that one meeting, was completely irrelevant to his career and frankly the league in general.

Why was his name edited out? Who the hell knows. But I just can't imagine in this 8 hour series Brady would even think of doing something so ridiculous.

I haven't seen it, but the doc was made by Robert Kraft and seems like a hit piece on Belichick according to fans who have watched it.

tpols
03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Been a eagles fan since the McNabb era and its crazy how of all the pro bowl QBs they've had ~ McNabb, Vick, Hurts... Nick Foles a total role player is the only one they won with and he LIT Brady up. Reminds of Eli. Brady weakness is underdog QBs.

FultzNationRISE
03-22-2024, 12:05 PM
Just makes you appreciate the incredible class LeHumble carries himself with.

FKAri
03-22-2024, 12:32 PM
Just makes you appreciate the incredible class LeHumble carries himself with.

Once I realized how humble LeBron was, right there that made him the greatest player of all time, that’s how I felt. I was super, super ecstatic.

FultzNationRISE
03-22-2024, 12:39 PM
Once I realized how humble LeBron was, right there that made him the greatest player of all time, that’s how I felt. I was super, super ecstatic.

Earned, not given.

Airupthere
03-22-2024, 01:42 PM
So many lies from Lebron, you know...there's just so many good phrases, so many good ones to categorize just one. I'll let you pick and I'll roll with it.

ShawkFactory
03-22-2024, 01:54 PM
Been a eagles fan since the McNabb era and its crazy how of all the pro bowl QBs they've had ~ McNabb, Vick, Hurts... Nick Foles a total role player is the only one they won with and he LIT Brady up. Reminds of Eli. Brady weakness is underdog QBs.

You understand that Quarterbacks don’t play 1-on-1 right?

Nick Foles did not light Brady up :lol

SouBeachTalents
03-22-2024, 02:00 PM
You understand that Quarterbacks don’t play 1-on-1 right?

Nick Foles did not light Brady up :lol
That dude literally acts like team sports are golf and tennis. He lit up Brady while he was on the sideline, so fvcking stupid :lol

tpols
03-22-2024, 02:25 PM
Not only did Nick Foles score more touchdowns than Brady in their showdown, he even converted a play Brady tried to mimic and failed horribly at.

https://youtu.be/YDG3_ewrOWg?si=85nEtO0sBUoANS0l

:lol

I can see why he might be upset.

Wally450
03-23-2024, 04:31 PM
This is Robert Kraft on behalf of Brady. The whole documentary is a hit piece on Belichick. Devin McCourty eluded to it.