PDA

View Full Version : Steph brought to tears by Draymond’s ejection.

999Guy
03-28-2024, 07:13 PM
Probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on a court.

Weird reaction.

https://streamable.com/l7ovbw

Steph has a bit of a crying streak. In essence it’s not too bad but crying in public always gives an ass like me a chance to laugh at you.

Do this hilarious shit off-camera.

Axe
03-28-2024, 07:16 PM
https://c.tenor.com/rmHJtiy-K5IAAAAC/tenor.gif

FultzNationRISE
03-28-2024, 07:24 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZG12YW9pYXRtMDE5enE5bzh2NzZ2ODd wdnJpeTg1dWZicjk5ZzZ1dyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/LNnWGuPSnjGZ7CqDfd/giphy.gif

He's kind of a character.

tpols
03-28-2024, 07:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZG12YW9pYXRtMDE5enE5bzh2NzZ2ODd wdnJpeTg1dWZicjk5ZzZ1dyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/LNnWGuPSnjGZ7CqDfd/giphy.gif

He's kind of a character.

You better watch yourself fool.

FultzNationRISE
03-28-2024, 07:35 PM
You better watch yourself fool.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExczVtM2Uwa3lrdzE4aDl1ZjJ2NmhvMTN zMGk1c294aGIyb2xwcnBrYyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/3o72FiRWbinrq1YKti/giphy-downsized-large.gif

https://j.gifs.com/xkxYJP.gif

SATAN
03-28-2024, 08:57 PM
https://c.tenor.com/rmHJtiy-K5IAAAAC/tenor.gif

:lol

fsvr54
03-29-2024, 01:13 AM
Steph is the type to have been slammed by Diddy and then Drake had seconds.

With the wife he has I doubt he likes women.

Street Hunger
03-29-2024, 02:46 AM
Maybe Curry is realizing that he just can't count on Draymond anymore.

Street Hunger
03-29-2024, 02:52 AM
What trade can get him to Dallas

ShawkFactory
03-29-2024, 08:11 AM
Maybe Curry is realizing that he just can't count on Draymond anymore.

This is it. I think he realizes that it's over not just for Dray but the Warriors run in general.

Weird move to cry on the court but it's understandable to be emotional about it.

rawimpact
03-29-2024, 08:41 AM
yeah I'm not going to judge curry for shedding some tears considering we don't know the complete story

Obviously the two are more than teammates, im sure good friends

Maybe he is coming to realization that his friend is suffering from mental issues and he can't do anything about it?

I don't know, just speculation...

WhiteKyrie
03-29-2024, 10:38 AM
Drapemond has tons of issues

1987_Lakers
03-29-2024, 12:52 PM
I heard about this when it happened, but couldn't get a good shot of him actually crying. Vid in the OP 100% shows him crying. :oldlol:

Wardell Curry
03-29-2024, 01:12 PM
I don't think it's funny. He was still pissed at the end of the game. Changes will be in the works for Golden State. A lot of athletes have a hard time accepting decline.

1987_Lakers
03-29-2024, 01:35 PM
I don't think it's funny. He was still pissed at the end of the game. Changes will be in the works for Golden State. A lot of athletes have a hard time accepting decline.

It's more odd than funny. Imagine Bird or MJ crying if a teammate got ejected. Rodman was a bigger nutcase than Draymond at one point and people were not crying when he would get ejected.

FultzNationRISE
03-29-2024, 01:51 PM
It's more odd than funny. Imagine Bird or MJ crying if a teammate got ejected. Rodman was a bigger nutcase than Draymond at one point and people were not crying when he would get ejected.

I actually laughed out loud just thinking about that.

ShawkFactory
03-29-2024, 01:51 PM

Completely different situation.

rawimpact
03-29-2024, 02:05 PM
Completely different situation.

Not to mention a complete different generation of men.

tontoz
03-29-2024, 02:39 PM

This isn't just a case of Dray getting ejected. There was a lot of Dray nonsense preceeding that, voilence against other players and irrational berating of the refs.

Rodman is a bad example. He was a nut off the court but professional on the court. He would bait other guys into losing their cool but didn't lose it himself very often. And let's not pretend that Rodman and MJ were close. Rodman is on record saying he never really had a conversation with MJ.

1987_Lakers
03-29-2024, 02:48 PM
Rodman is a bad example. He was a nut off the court but professional on the court. He would bait other guys into losing their cool but didn't lose it himself very often. And let's not pretend that Rodman and MJ were close. Rodman is on record saying he never really had a conversation with MJ.

He was literally kicking nuts on the court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXtxbmeGW8

1987_Lakers
03-29-2024, 02:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSd-GtPCGk

:oldlol:

tontoz
03-29-2024, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSd-GtPCGk

:oldlol:

Notice he had already been ejected when he head butted the ref :oldlol:. He was pretty calculated.

And the photogragher flopped.

FultzNationRISE
03-29-2024, 03:13 PM
This isn't just a case of Dray getting ejected. There was a lot of Dray nonsense preceeding that, voilence against other players and irrational berating of the refs.

:biggums:

https://media.tenor.com/BM-GC7l2QD4AAAAM/what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

tontoz
03-29-2024, 03:18 PM
:biggums:

https://media.tenor.com/BM-GC7l2QD4AAAAM/what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

The bulls wouldn't have aquired him if he wasn't. Pippen hated him.

He wasn't a guy losing his temper all the time. He was the guy trolling other guys to lose their temper. Of course over an entire career you can find instances where he lost it, as you can with pretty much anyone, but that wasn't typical for him.

Wardell Curry
03-29-2024, 03:19 PM
The bulls wouldn't have aquired him if he wasn't. Pippen hated him.

He wasn't a guy losing his temper all the time. He was the guy trolling other guys to lose their temper. Of course over an entire career you can find instances where he lost it, as you can with pretty much anyone, but that wasn't typical for him.

Yeah he and Draymond were not alike much at all in terms of personality. Draymond throws a fit almost every single game.

tpols
03-29-2024, 03:25 PM
Rodman was lucky he played in an era that somewhat tolerated his antics. He'd never survive today with his garbage offense and outlandish behavior. Dray can at least playmake on top of his defense and at his best he could hit 3s like 7 or 8 years ago.

They're two peas in the same pod though. Both untalented 2nd round picks who landed on dynasty teams by pure luck. Curry may have cried but he wasnt being sodomized like Isiah Zesty Thomas.

WhiteKyrie
03-29-2024, 03:38 PM
It is weird

Axe
03-29-2024, 04:31 PM
The warriors are scared of falling as a dynasty. I've never seen a team more reluctant to accept such inevitable fate as them. They would be much more appreciated if they can concede it.

hold this L
03-29-2024, 10:13 PM
That's an objectively retarded comparison. Rodman was a nutjob but still wasn't missing game after game after game due to being an idiot. Didn't get suspended in an NBA final to lose a series. Dray's rap sheet of stupidity is a scroll.

1987_Lakers
03-29-2024, 10:20 PM
That's an objectively retarded comparison. Rodman was a nutjob but still wasn't missing game after game after game due to being an idiot. Didn't get suspended in an NBA final to lose a series. Dray's rap sheet of stupidity is a scroll.

You have a Curry avatar, of course you are gonna defend him. :oldlol:

It's just weird, I don't think I've ever seen a player cry for seeing a teammate get ejected.

SATAN
03-29-2024, 10:46 PM
It's obviously about more than that 1 game lol

Kblaze8855
03-29-2024, 11:20 PM
Tonighthttps://i.ibb.co/bKcxSq8/IMG-8217.gif

FultzNationRISE
03-29-2024, 11:20 PM
It's obviously about more than that 1 game lol

Even so. CRYING??

SATAN
03-29-2024, 11:30 PM
Maybe he psychologically abuses Steph behind the scenes :confusedshrug:

hold this L
03-30-2024, 01:26 AM
You have a Curry avatar, of course you are gonna defend him. :oldlol:

It's just weird, I don't think I've ever seen a player cry for seeing a teammate get ejected.
At some point, there's a breaking point. It's either cry or put him to sleep permanently after the kind of stuff Dray regularly pulls. I do think it was weird that he did either way, I just think the comparison with Rodman is dumb. People don't realize what a liability of a mouth breather Dray is.

This moron got
- Suspended in an NBA final which they ended up losing
- Told Kevin Durant to **** off when Steph missed a few games with the team which KD allegedly left as 1/2 main reasons
- KO'd a young teammate in preaseason after spending all summer talking shit and not being able to take it, right after they won the chip. Proceeded to then make a documentary trying to make himself the victim :facepalm
- Got kicked out of 1/2 the games in an NBA final

This season they needed him and he got suspended so much that he missed 40% of the season with suspensions. He's just a cretin of a human being, and the trash excuse of a FO that hasn't held him accountable has allowed him to now be completely out of control.

Kblaze8855
03-30-2024, 08:24 AM
At some point, there's a breaking point. It's either cry or put him to sleep permanently after the kind of stuff Dray regularly pulls.

Nothing Draymond does during basketball games should have his teammates even on the verge of crying. We talking a regular season technical foul. It’s incredibly weird. That shouldn’t be hard for anyone to acknowledge. Seeing your friend, get a technical foul, it’s not the stuff of “Breaking point”. You’re playing basketball. It’s fine. Being frustrated is to be expected. Crying is unbelievably weird. Considering there have been tens of thousands of such things and off the top of my head I don’t remember any teammates going to tears over it that’s pretty hard to dispute isn’t it?

Doesnt make him some kinda bad human being or whatever it’s just…weird. If he was crying in this situation its really really really weird.

Stephonit
03-30-2024, 09:09 AM
It should be very clear why Steph is upset. Steph wants to win. Then there is this guy who is supposedly the second most important guy on the team who he has won and created a dynasty with and this dipsh** is more interested in verbal jawing and being surly than knuckling down possibly costing them their chance at even greater glory—AGAIN. I wonder if it has ever crossed Steph's mind that he could already have 6 rings if this guy he is relying on had just a little bit more self-control. If it hadn't before it may have that instant.

tpols
03-30-2024, 09:52 AM
Nothing Draymond does during basketball games should have his teammates even on the verge of crying. We talking a regular season technical foul. It’s incredibly weird. That shouldn’t be hard for anyone to acknowledge. Seeing your friend, get a technical foul, it’s not the stuff of “Breaking point”. You’re playing basketball. It’s fine. Being frustrated is to be expected. Crying is unbelievably weird. Considering there have been tens of thousands of such things and off the top of my head I don’t remember any teammates going to tears over it that’s pretty hard to dispute isn’t it?

Doesnt make him some kinda bad human being or whatever it’s just…weird. If he was crying in this situation its really really really weird.

Giving another grown man a kiss at tip off is wierd. Being a 6'7 black man wearing a wedding dress and makeup is wierd. Having people call a jacked up dude grandmama is wierd. This is just normal human emotion.

Yall were Zesty.

Kblaze8855
03-30-2024, 10:26 AM
Thousands Have been in the NBA. Off the top of my head only one was reduced to tears by a teammate getting a technical foul. More than one has worn a dress and plenty have been gay. This might literally be twice as unlikely. I never understand why people take fanhood so personally. I’ve never had a problem saying Jordan was a bully or an asshole. Pippen is petty. It’s whatever. Being a fan shouldn’t make you dishonest about the obvious.

Walking around holding back tears is just a weird thing to do because a guy got a technical foul. It You know it is. Why does everything have to be a damn argument? Kissing a guy at tip off is weird. Athletes wearing wedding dresses is also unusual. So is crying when a guy commits a foul. It just is. Unless you want to give me another example, it’s one in several thousand. I think we are allowed to call things we have never seen before weird.

Axe
03-30-2024, 10:48 AM
At some point, there's a breaking point. It's either cry or put him to sleep permanently after the kind of stuff Dray regularly pulls. I do think it was weird that he did either way, I just think the comparison with Rodman is dumb. People don't realize what a liability of a mouth breather Dray is.

This moron got
- Suspended in an NBA final which they ended up losing
- Told Kevin Durant to **** off when Steph missed a few games with the team which KD allegedly left as 1/2 main reasons
- KO'd a young teammate in preaseason after spending all summer talking shit and not being able to take it, right after they won the chip. Proceeded to then make a documentary trying to make himself the victim :facepalm
- Got kicked out of 1/2 the games in an NBA final

This season they needed him and he got suspended so much that he missed 40% of the season with suspensions. He's just a cretin of a human being, and the trash excuse of a FO that hasn't held him accountable has allowed him to now be completely out of control.
Who do you hate more nowadays? Klay or the donkey?

warriorfan
03-30-2024, 11:02 AM
Thousands Have been in the NBA. Off the top of my head only one was reduced to tears by a teammate getting a technical foul. More than one has worn a dress and plenty have been gay. This might literally be twice as unlikely. I never understand why people take fanhood so personally. I’ve never had a problem saying Jordan was a bully or an asshole. Pippen is petty. It’s whatever. Being a fan shouldn’t make you dishonest about the obvious.

Walking around holding back tears is just a weird thing to do because a guy got a technical foul. It You know it is. Why does everything have to be a damn argument? Kissing a guy at tip off is weird. Athletes wearing wedding dresses is also unusual. So is crying when a guy commits a foul. It just is. Unless you want to give me another example, it’s one in several thousand. I think we are allowed to call things we have never seen before weird.

Framing this as simply “a guy getting a tech foul” is ignoring all context (hopefully on purpose, for your sake), if not you are just a f.ucking idiot. lol

tontoz
03-30-2024, 11:04 AM

This is really an idiotic take. It isnt about Dray getting a T. Dray has gotten ejected many times without Steph having an emotional reaction. It is about his close friend having a mental problem which he can't overcome.

If Dray hadn't punched Poole, choked Gobert, floored Nurkic and so on an on then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Let's not forget that Dray lost it on a call that he wasn't even involved in. The foul was on Wiggins who didn't react to the call at all and Dray lost it. Why did he get ejected over a routine call that wasn't even on him?

hold this L
03-30-2024, 01:56 PM

You're either playing being obtuse or you're actually an idiot. Because it's not just a technical. They're on the verge of losing out even making the playin, despite having an absurdly large wage budget. And Steph is known based on what both GMs have said to back "his guys", Dray and Klay, who currently occupy half of the team's wage budget. So seeing them fail as he gets old and seeing yet another example in a series of games which Dray gets kicked out for no reason.

Legit question, are you acting like an idiot on purpose or not? :lol

hold this L
03-30-2024, 01:58 PM
This is really an idiotic take. It isnt about Dray getting a T. Dray has gotten ejected many times without Steph having an emotional reaction. It is about his close friend having a mental problem which he can't overcome.

If Dray hadn't punched Poole, choked Gobert, floored Nurkic and so on an on then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Let's not forget that Dray lost it on a call that he wasn't even involved in. The foul was on Wiggins who didn't react to the call at all and Dray lost it. Why did he get ejected over a routine call that wasn't even on him?

I feel like he's just waffling because maybe Jeff said the post #s on ish are a little low because nobody can be this much of an idiot as to see it as just some technical. :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
03-30-2024, 02:11 PM
Curry crying is a reaction we haven't seen before which makes it weird by definition but there can be a lot going on behind the scenes that led to that so I'm not going to judge his reaction harshly.
Tonighthttps://i.ibb.co/bKcxSq8/IMG-8217.gifIf the NBA is serious about cracking down on his behavior don't they have to punish him at this point?

Kblaze8855
03-30-2024, 02:34 PM
Its being ejected from a basketball game. Fine. You really care about the outcome of this game. Whatever. People are making it out to be entirely too dramatic. People have real problems. People find out they have cancer every day and don’t break down in tears. talking about a friend with a so-called mental health problem that is just playing basketball too aggressively while making hundreds of millions of dollars and having an outstanding life and a beautiful family. Draymond Green is fine. Steph Curry is fine. These are not real problems. This is your teammate being ejected from a ****ing game at work. Crying about it in fact is unbelievably unusual.

as I said, it might literally be one in 10,000. It’s a weird ass thing to see happen. Can we stop trying to make everything about the game be dramatic?

being loud over a foul call, and waving your arms might be a bad idea if you have a history and get targeted by refs. Sure. It’s nothing to cry about. It just isn’t. That isn’t being macho. That isn’t being disrespectful. Nothing happened that anyone should be expected to show considerable respect. You’re watching people play basketball, and one of them is crying because of a ****ing technical foul on somebody else.

Why do we have to pretend that isn’t weird when it’s never happened in the last 18,000 times? It’s an unusual ass thing to happen. Why can’t it just be said?

saying something you have never seen happen in 40 years is weird is not the same as calling the person who did it a bitch or any kind of lesser human being. It’s just observing something and acknowledging the weirdness of it.

we have to be so politically correct we can’t call something incredibly unusual weird because the person who did it is feeling emotional because his friend plays basketball with unacceptable aggression? That’s where society has come? We should have so much compassion for the drama of watching a guy get ejected from a game that we aren’t allowed to acknowledge we’ve never seen anything like the reaction to it?

calling something you’ve never seen before “weird” is being what? Insensitive?

people on here literally tell jokes after school shootings and laugh about the political ramifications of tragedies. But a line is crossed when you call a grown man crying over somebody else’s ejection weird? The **** is wrong with you people?

brownmamba00
03-30-2024, 02:39 PM
I love Steph Curry but that's sus crying over a reg season game.

If he's mad at Draymond he should cuss his ugly ass out tell him to shut the hell up.

tpols
03-30-2024, 03:28 PM
Its being ejected from a basketball game. Fine. You really care about the outcome of this game. Whatever. People are making it out to be entirely too dramatic. People have real problems. People find out they have cancer every day and don’t break down in tears. talking about a friend with a so-called mental health problem that is just playing basketball too aggressively while making hundreds of millions of dollars and having an outstanding life and a beautiful family. Draymond Green is fine. Steph Curry is fine. These are not real problems. This is your teammate being ejected from a ****ing game at work. Crying about it in fact is unbelievably unusual.

as I said, it might literally be one in 10,000. It’s a weird ass thing to see happen. Can we stop trying to make everything about the game be dramatic?

being loud over a foul call, and waving your arms might be a bad idea if you have a history and get targeted by refs. Sure. It’s nothing to cry about. It just isn’t. That isn’t being macho. That isn’t being disrespectful. Nothing happened that anyone should be expected to show considerable respect. You’re watching people play basketball, and one of them is crying because of a ****ing technical foul on somebody else.

Why do we have to pretend that isn’t weird when it’s never happened in the last 18,000 times? It’s an unusual ass thing to happen. Why can’t it just be said?

saying something you have never seen happen in 40 years is weird is not the same as calling the person who did it a bitch or any kind of lesser human being. It’s just observing something and acknowledging the weirdness of it.

we have to be so politically correct we can’t call something incredibly unusual weird because the person who did it is feeling emotional because his friend plays basketball with unacceptable aggression? That’s where society has come? We should have so much compassion for the drama of watching a guy get ejected from a game that we aren’t allowed to acknowledge we’ve never seen anything like the reaction to it?

people on here literally tell jokes after school shootings and laugh about the political ramifications of tragedies. But a line is crossed when you call a grown man crying over somebody else’s ejection weird? The **** is wrong with you people?

Bro... were gonna have to square up if you keep popping off at the mouth like this. :(

warriorfan
03-30-2024, 04:24 PM

I think you might be dealing with early onset dementia or something

Get that shit checked out.

BarberSchool
03-30-2024, 04:58 PM
Curry isn’t crying because he’s a pu$$y.
He def isn’t hard mentally.
But that isn’t why he is crying.

He is crying the same way that smart parents cry when their developmentally disabled, problematic, or outright stupid children simply cannot become better people, or learn to control their emotions/rage/annoying-bullsh!t….no matter how much morality, compassion, patience, tolerance is around them.

Those parents realize they’re wasting their time, and cannot make the damaged children better.

Steph feels like that, guaranteed.

Kblaze8855
03-30-2024, 04:58 PM
I think you might be dealing with early onset dementia or something

Get that shit checked out.

Actually….

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2403310227420319.jpeg

Kblaze8855
03-30-2024, 05:01 PM
Curry isn’t crying because he’s a pu$$y.
He def isn’t hard mentally.
But that isn’t why he is crying.

Crying doesn’t necessarily make you a ***** no matter the reason.

Wardell Curry
03-30-2024, 05:32 PM
Curry crying is a reaction we haven't seen before which makes it weird by definition but there can be a lot going on behind the scenes that led to that so I'm not going to judge his reaction harshly. If the NBA is serious about cracking down on his behavior don't they have to punish him at this point?

One of the most rational takes in the thread.

Imagine believing that Curry was crying over a single ejection and there is no additional context or info we're not privy to. lol.

Akeem34TheDream
03-30-2024, 08:07 PM
If it was a reaction to an injury of a teammate it would be more understandable but still unusual. This is weird. It looks like a manic attack rather than a frustration.

1987_Lakers
03-30-2024, 08:20 PM
Actually….

:roll:

Axe
03-31-2024, 04:11 AM
Actually….

Charlie
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo

Session
03-31-2024, 05:51 AM
Draymond Greed should have been suspended for the entire season :applause:

ShawkFactory
03-31-2024, 06:04 AM

It’s his job, livelihood, and passion.

Would you prefer that because someone makes 40 million a year that they don’t care? That’s a slippery slope, and part of the reason why people care less about basketball now.