PDA

View Full Version : Julius Randle shut down for remainder of the season

Hey Yo
04-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Opting for shoulder surgery.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39872411/sources-knicks-julius-randle-season-ending-surgery

1987_Lakers
04-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Knicks dodge a bullet. :lol

In all seriousness although they are better without him on defense, it's gonna be hard to overcome Brunson being your only scoring option.

FultzNationRISE
04-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Knicks dodge a bullet. :lol

This.

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago I saw the headline “Westbrook set to return for the Clippers.”

And I thought “Damn, tough luck for the Clippers.”

ArbitraryWater
04-04-2024, 01:15 PM
Weird move to throw away the season like that just at seasons end imo

tontoz
04-04-2024, 01:24 PM
This.

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago I saw the headline “Westbrook set to return for the Clippers.”

And I thought “Damn, tough luck for the Clippers.”

I guess you didn't notice that they struggled without him. They were .500 without Westbrook and only one of their wins was against a playoff team.

ImKobe
04-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Weird move to throw away the season like that just at seasons end imo

He was going to need season-ending surgery regardless. Tried to play through it and hoped he could delay it until the summer.

East is a joke anyway and they might actually be better without him. I think we're looking at a great Ewing Theory candidate here.

coin24
04-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Hasn’t anyone seen playoff Randle?:lol

This is actually good for their playoff chances

Axe
04-04-2024, 05:23 PM
East is a joke anyway and they might actually be better without him. I think we're looking at a great Ewing Theory candidate here.
Quit your whining. Tatum is still better than your boy ingraham.

ImKobe
04-05-2024, 01:55 AM
Quit your whining. Tatum is still better than your boy ingraham.

There's no whining. I'm being real here. Cs are the only great team in the EC and they play down to their opponents' level on the regular and struggle in close games. EC Playoffs are going to be entertaining because 2-8 I'd argue are all close in talent level, but there's no real title contenders outside of Boston there right now. If the Nuggets make the Finals they're not losing to any of those teams.