PDA

View Full Version : Bronny to enter the NBA Draft

Patrick Chewing
04-05-2024, 11:47 AM
https://i.ibb.co/vcVQ9D6/bronny.png

:kobe:

FultzNationRISE
04-05-2024, 11:52 AM
He’s still retaining college eligibility for now I believe. I think he has til June to decide whether to officially go pro or stay collegiate.

This way he can meet with teams, do some interviews and get a feel for whether he’s likely to go 1st, 3rd, 2nd, or whatever. Then decide on a plan.

SaltyMeatballs
04-05-2024, 12:00 PM
He's light years from being NBA ready but if LeBron comes with him as a package, he's bound to get drafted. Maybe even early on. At this point of his career, LeBron would definitely take a massive paycut to play with his son.

DCL
04-05-2024, 12:12 PM
huh???

Dude, Mac McClung averaged friggin' 25.7ppg in the G League playing against grown ass men and he ain't smelling an NBA contract.

Patrick Chewing
04-05-2024, 12:12 PM
He’s still retaining college eligibility for now I believe. I think he has til June to decide whether to officially go pro or stay collegiate.

This way he can meet with teams, do some interviews and get a feel for whether he’s likely to go 1st, 3rd, 2nd, or whatever. Then decide on a plan.

The only way he gets drafted by an NBA team over everyone else with better stats is in the hopes that by drafting him, that Lebron would force his way on to that team. Otherwise, this kid is not an NBA player.

HylianNightmare
04-05-2024, 12:48 PM
Delusional

Real Men Wear Green
04-05-2024, 12:52 PM
Delusional Not if his daddy can make the Lakers sign him regardless of draft status. That would be a prideless way to enter the league and everyone would know what's up but they would fulfill his dad's desire to play with him.

bison
04-05-2024, 12:54 PM
LeNepotism

tpols
04-05-2024, 12:57 PM
huh???

Dude, Mac McClung averaged friggin' 25.7ppg in the G League playing against grown ass men and he ain't smelling an NBA contract.

Heavy Nepotism runs society.

tpols
04-05-2024, 12:59 PM
huh???

I was thinking imagine McClung in the 80s or 90s... no white boy guards were throwing it down like that and to do 26ppg he has to have a shooting and scoring bag. It's discrimination same thing they did to jimmer he's just not apart of the brotherhood.

Patrick Chewing
04-05-2024, 01:07 PM
I was thinking imagine McClung in the 80s or 90s... no white boy guards were throwing it down like that and to do 26ppg he has to have a shooting and scoring bag. It's discrimination same thing they did to jimmer he's just not apart of the brotherhood.

Jimmer not being on an NBA roster is one of the biggest travesties of all time.

FultzNationRISE
04-05-2024, 01:24 PM

You know its scouts and executives that make these decisions right? Which until the last five years were like 90% white. “The Brotherhood” are on the court, they dont have war rooms where they ranking all the incoming prospects and selecting them.

Well, AD has a war room with Pelinka but thats a different story :crazysam:

Altho I do agree there is natural prejudice once you see a pattern emerge, to trust that pattern over the unknown. A lot of times theres very little way, sometimes no way to meaningfully differentiate between two prospects. Once basketball gained a reputation as a “black sport,” execs with their jobs on the line are gonna err on that side of it unless the white guy really has something convincing in his potential. But white guys arent winning any ties. Same with a lot of positions in football. Theres certainly white guys out there who could produce what the average runningback or receiver are producing. But unless youre CMAC or Cooper Kupp, youre not getting that chance. Cuz if you dont pan out, everyones gonna say “you should have known!!!!” and youll be fired and laughed at.

Most people are scared to fail or make mistakes. They play it safe.

Phoenix
04-05-2024, 01:27 PM
For me, more than anything that answers the question of how much longer Lebron will play.

tpols
04-05-2024, 01:38 PM
You know its scouts and executives that make these decisions right? Which until the last five years were like 90% white. “The Brotherhood” are on the court, they dont have war rooms where they ranking all the incoming prospects and selecting them.

Altho I do agree there is natural prejudice once you see a pattern emerge, to trust that pattern over the unknown. A lot of times theres very little way, sometimes no way to meaningfully differentiate between two prospects. Once basketball gained a reputation as a “black sport,” execs with their jobs on the line are gonna err on that side of it unless the white guy really has something convincing in his potential. But white guys arent winning any ties. Same with a lot of positions in football. Theres certainly white guys out there who could produce what the average runningback or receiver are producing. But unless youre CMAC or Cooper Kupp, youre not getting that chance. Cuz if you dont pan out, everyones gonna say “you should have known!!!!” and youll be fired and laughed at.

The brotherhood has a heavy influence on signings. If you don't think the woke banana boat crew can sway executives decisions you crazy.

tpols
04-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Theres certainly white guys out there who could produce what the average runningback or receiver are producing. But unless youre CMAC or Cooper Kupp, youre not getting that chance. Cuz if you dont pan out, everyones gonna say “you should have known!!!!” and youll be fired and laughed at.

yes. :lol exactly.

So as a white American you basically need to be like Larry Bird to make it. Anything less youre trash. But they'll give athletic guys contracts who have no skills or rep just because they're taller, faster, and jump higher.

FultzNationRISE
04-05-2024, 01:48 PM

So as a white American you basically need to be like Larry Bird to make it. Anything less youre trash. But they'll give athletic guys contracts who have no skills or rep just because they're taller, faster, and jump higher.

Yeah, thats correct. But just remember it’s mainly white executives who’ve been holding those prejudices.

ImKobe
04-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Makes sense to declare now and at least get a real shot at making the NBA. His stock is low so no one's gonna waste a pick on him unless his father is on that team. Lakers will pick him in the 2nd rd.

Street Hunger
04-05-2024, 02:02 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume that he's just testing the waters and will probably be told he's not ready and he will withdraw from early entry and be in college again next season.

Patrick Chewing
04-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Knicks will draft him in the 2nd Round and Lebron will finally play in New York and retire in a year or two. Make no mistake, this isn't about Bronny, this is about Lebron's ego.

Im Still Ballin
04-05-2024, 03:02 PM

The culture™.

rawimpact
04-05-2024, 03:16 PM
huh???

That's because the NBA is racist... i mean look at the proportion of white athletes relative to the US population. Then they go on to say Black Lives Matter while the 'whities' are struggling to make the team.

I believe Bronny will get a league contract before Mcclung.

Nowoco
04-05-2024, 05:41 PM
Smart decision. The only way Bronny is seeing an NBA court is with LeBron as a teammate and he knows that so better to declare now than risk LeBron retiring before he leaves college.

He's not anywhere near good enough but I doubt he cares so long as plays some NBA minutes and plays with his dad. This whole thing is insane but predictable as hell.

Jasper
04-05-2024, 05:56 PM
bronny will go to Detroit ,, and Lebron will follow him/// or AD and reese goes to Detroit so Bronny can be picked by LA

lmfao

Jasper
04-05-2024, 06:44 PM
The only way he gets drafted by an NBA team over everyone else with better stats is in the hopes that by drafting him, that Lebron would force his way on to that team. Otherwise, this kid is not an NBA player.

first time ever your common sense is right on. (throwing a dart for you :lol)

Jasper
04-05-2024, 06:45 PM
That's because the NBA is racist... i mean look at the proportion of white athletes relative to the US population. Then they go on to say Black Lives Matter while the 'whities' are struggling to make the team.

no one is more qualified than Clips ape man

bladefd
04-05-2024, 07:08 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume that he's just testing the waters and will probably be told he's not ready and he will withdraw from early entry and be in college again next season.

That's what I'm thinking too because the kid is just not ready. Whoever advising him should notice and realize that if they are looking out for his best rather than their own best. His best option is to develop for another year and enter 2025 draft. If he comes in not ready, chances are his career won't last beyond his rookie contract, and he will be stuck on the bench.

StrongLurk
04-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Bronny being drafted by a team in order to try to get Bron would be a major disgrace to the NBA and it's legitimacy.

Kid is not close to a pro and he doesn't need the money unlike basically every other person trying to get into the NBA. Not once has Bronny showed NBA level ability. He's honestly been all hype at this point. It's not like he's got the same build as Lebron, dude is like half a foot shorter with a much smaller build. Shit Bronny would get smoked by a guy like Mac McClung lol.

Who cares if Lebron plays on the court with Bronny if the NBA simply MAKES it happen? What's special about that if it's forced? It's only special if Bronny actually was an NBA level player.

FultzNationRISE
04-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Bronny being drafted by a team in order to try to get Bron would be a major disgrace to the NBA and it's legitimacy.

Kid is not close to a pro and he doesn't need the money unlike basically every other person trying to get into the NBA. Not once has Bronny showed NBA level ability. He's honestly been all hype at this point. It's not like he's got the same build as Lebron, dude is like half a foot shorter with a much smaller build. Shit Bronny would get smoked by a guy like Mac McClung lol.

Who cares if Lebron plays on the court with Bronny if the NBA simply MAKES it happen? What's special about that if it's forced? It's only special if Bronny actually was an NBA level player.

Do you know any ****ing history bro??

A King's sire BECOMES THE NEXT KING. You dont just pull some random shmo out of the fields and stick him in the palace and say "youre king next, boyo!"

There is a succession plan in place, and it is for Bronny to learn the NBA ropes under the tutelage of his father, King Lion Lebron James, and then eventually take the reigns over as the monarch of basketball.

That's how royalty works, ok? Please stop being ridiculous.

90sgoat
04-05-2024, 11:50 PM
Just watched Mac McClung.

If he doesn't get a chance in the league for real, then the jig is up, we'll all know what's up.

McClung has crazy athleticism. He's like a white D. Rose.

Patrick Chewing
04-05-2024, 11:58 PM

This is Lebron we’re talking about. Someone who had a prime time special for his “Decision”.

SATAN
04-06-2024, 11:25 PM
Waiting a year then getting drafted to the Vegas team with LeBron joining? It would be the least surprising thing ever.

j3lademaster
04-07-2024, 12:37 PM

So as a white American you basically need to be like Larry Bird to make it. Anything less youre trash. But they'll give athletic guys contracts who have no skills or rep just because they're taller, faster, and jump higher.He’s in that 5’11/6’0 range with Trae Young so he’ll probably be a liability defensively and he’s a score first pg without elite passing vision. In the modern game you’re either good enough to be worthy to have the ball in your hands or you better be able to shoot and play defense. I can see why other whiteboys who probably aren’t as good as he is in a vacuum (Duncan Robinson, Caruso) are taken over him. And if Jimmer could defend decently like a JJ Redick he would have eeked out a decent career.

tpols
04-07-2024, 12:50 PM
He’s in that 5’11/6’0 range with Trae Young so he’ll probably be a liability defensively and he’s a score first pg without elite passing vision. In the modern game you’re either good enough to be worthy to have the ball in your hands or you better be able to shoot and play defense. I can see why other whiteboys who probably aren’t as good as he is in a vacuum (Duncan Robinson, Caruso) are taken over him. And if Jimmer could defend decently like a JJ Redick he would have eeked out a decent career.

Height doesn't necessarily contribute to defensive ability when it comes to guards. Chris Paul is a better defender than 1000s of past NBA point guards and he's super stubby.

Muggsy bogues was so dominant with ball pressure he was anchoring college teams to shut down status @ 5'3. He would pick your pocket in a quick second and make you WORK to move the ball up the court.

I understand McClung and Jimmer aren't defensive beasts like that but in today's era of 120ppg scoring? :lol cmon man. They're definitely worth something. A lot of total bums have made 50-100 million dollars in the NBA.

imdaman99
04-07-2024, 04:10 PM
Just watched Mac McClung.

If he doesn't get a chance in the league for real, then the jig is up, we'll all know what's up.

McClung has crazy athleticism. He's like a white D. Rose.

Lol this is crazy talk. Him being white is not the reason he isn't in the NBA, y'all gotta stop with that. I watched jimmer on the Knicks. Yes he had a following but he wasn't good

BarberSchool
04-07-2024, 04:14 PM
Heavy Nepotism runs society.
You can say that again.

Nepotism benefits as an undeserving, meritless grown man, must feel extremely strange.

Has any NCAA role player, averaging 4ppg, 36% FG, 26%3fg, under 6’5”, ever been drafted by an NBA team ?

Legitimately, that has to feel fu@ked up.

4.7ppg
2.8rpg
36% FG
26% 3FG
6’4”

??????

Lakers Legend#32
04-07-2024, 07:13 PM
Bronny's arrogance is outta control.

tomtucker
04-08-2024, 01:01 PM

absolutely .... had this Bronny character been white, he would have been the laughing stock of USC and the media as well

brownmamba00
04-08-2024, 01:03 PM
Bronny doesnt need to make it anyway them boys are set for life. Its basically a hobby at this point.

His pops grew up poor and hungry. He had to make it. Totally different NBA.

Baller234
04-08-2024, 01:42 PM
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/dpr_2.0/c_crop,h_879,w_879,x_762,y_186/c_limit,w_128/d_placeholder_euli9k,f_auto,q_auto/v1506361365/170925-jones-sharpeonnfl-hero_nfol91

"It's so amazing to witness Lebron's 20 year career without any controversy or scandals Theeven Ayy. Now he's showing the world what an amazing father he is by helpin' his son fulfill his lifelong dream of makin' the NBA."

https://d3g9pb5nvr3u7.cloudfront.net/authors/5478df563bd82aa63833cbb8/-1573840951/256.jpg

"Y'all are only criticizing Lebron because a strong, confident black man is looking out for his own..."

90sgoat
04-08-2024, 10:14 PM
Lol this is crazy talk. Him being white is not the reason he isn't in the NBA, y'all gotta stop with that. I watched jimmer on the Knicks. Yes he had a following but he wasn't good

McClung is nothing like Jimmer though. He is a slasher.

At the very least a guy you'd like to have coming off the bench.

Patrick Chewing
04-09-2024, 11:53 AM
Are Peyton Pritchard and T.J. McConnell better players than Matt McClung??

Real Men Wear Green
04-09-2024, 12:33 PM
So a bunch of white owners, GMs, and coaches that have seen and scouted McClung and Fredette are keeping them out because they're white. While allowing Pritchard, McConnell, Hayward, Giddey and the 70 or so white players in the NBA. Thank you for my daily dose of stupid, feel free to go away.

Street Hunger
04-12-2024, 05:18 PM
Supposedly he's a good defensive player but I have no idea who anyone is even seen him play defense against