PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Skip endorses Bronny as draft worthy!!!!!!!!!!!

FultzNationRISE
04-08-2024, 07:16 PM
Officially. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGE01r33Ev0

We did it boys!!!

HUGE concession from an ignominious Lebron hater.

This is BIG.

On a serious note, Skip is 100% correct. Bronny is a legitimate draft pick. Doesnt matter how many points he scored this year. He's very athletic and very smart/coachable. That's enough of a foundation to justify a late first round pick.

Obviously he's not his dad physically but he's still explosive, great body control, nimble feet. He's an NBA athlete. His jump shot is shaky, so what. That's the easiest thing to improve at the NBA level. He didnt score many points this season, but he was also coming off a major medical scare. It's not a big deal.

The fact he's Lebron's son also means teams know what theyre getting. How much can you normally know about a typical 22nd pick? His coaches and handlers are all gonna say he's mature and professional and willing to learn, but you dont know. Teams already know a ton about Bronny personally. There is no chance of him underachieving, being a dummy, acting a fool. He is a zero risk player. He will be a professional in practice and on the end of the bench at MINIMUM. And could become much more.

Now, I dont think Lebron is actually gonna go play somewhere with Bronny if the situation doesnt make sense for Lebron himself. He's not gonna go play in Detroit or Charlotte, and at this stage of his career I dont even really see him relocating to places like Milwaukee or Sacramento despite their status as contenders. Bron is 40 years old, he's a billionaire, he's got a lot of business responsibilities, he's not gonna go live somewhere random as **** for two years.

But you know where I could see him and Bronny ending up together?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-9Yh0jXUAArkIl.jpg

I'm calling this shot right now. I think if the Miami Heat select Bronny James, Lebron goes there too. The location is perfect, it's a city big enough for his stature, Lebron also likes being around family and the familiar and he has connections to Miami, it's a great organization for his son to join, and they'll be contenders. Miami has a lot of assets that I was surprised they didnt use at the deadline this year. Maybe they know something. Maybe they're eyeing a lil max slot this offseason for a certain someone.

Maybe....