PDA

View Full Version : Since when do you have to win to be a champion??

FultzNationRISE
04-26-2024, 06:10 PM
Theres a lot more to basketball than just one random post season bracket. First of all theres an in season bracket and that counts hella big. Also theres sportsmanship. Camaraderie. Social justice. All those things make you a champion no matter what round of a playoff youre eliminated.

If you look in the mirror and can honestly tell yourself “I identify as a champion” then you are a champion.

And thats what these LeHaters dont understand. Lebron strove for greatness this year. He made an effort. And to me thats what winning is. The score doesnt matter. Winning isnt about competition. It’s whether you felt like a winner or not.

Lebron is a champion every year. It’s really that simple. Anyone who says otherwise should be arrested.

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 06:30 PM
If you really want to win, you have to stay unvaxxed and basically Lebron folded there, but Kyrie won it bigtime and didn't get Bells Palsy.

bullettooth
04-26-2024, 06:34 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/MGY4YvsX/Lebron-Bed.gif

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 06:41 PM
How does Lebron win a ring as an oldtimer?

Gary Payton did it, Walton did it. It can be done.

What does he need to change?

Personally, I don't think he needs to change much, he needs to take a big paycut and go the Westbrook way, run the second unit. Lebron of the bench even at 40 years old would be amazing. A 6th man of the year award would add more than take away imo. Somehow I don't see Lebron doing that.

red1
04-26-2024, 08:40 PM
OP right on the money like always.

hard to find any faults in that logic.

red1
04-26-2024, 08:42 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/MGY4YvsX/Lebron-Bed.gif

damn thats a nice set-up. :applause:

whats the white substance?

Asukal
04-27-2024, 12:20 AM
This is akin to the idiotic leftist mentality of I think am therefore I am. No OP, just because you believe it to be true does not make it true. Champions are called champions for a reason. Stop being a pvssy.

SouBeachTalents
04-27-2024, 12:41 AM
This is akin to the idiotic leftist mentality of I think am therefore I am. No OP, just because you believe it to be true does not make it true. Champions are called champions for a reason. Stop being a pvssy.
Sharp as a fcking bowling ball.

Proctor
04-27-2024, 01:06 AM
damn thats a nice set-up. :applause:

whats the white substance?

:roll: :roll: :roll: