ArbitraryWater
04-26-2024, 10:49 PM
Suns and Clippers eating shit

Stacking up doesnt work much anymore

BarberSchool
04-26-2024, 10:59 PM
Word.
Healing is good word choice.

Chemistry, spacing, shooting, intelligence and “relative telepathy” on both ends, are the winning moves now. A collection of individual talent lacking those, is ugly and inferior, as a standard, that sh!t is 00’s AF

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 11:00 PM
Yeah, only go back 5 game first round series, no need to drag out these series for 1-3 games more. We all know who the better teams are and Clips/Suns/Lakers/Pels are not going to make a comeback. Players all know it and probably just want their summer vacation, but the league has to drag them through the mud for extra money.

BarberSchool
04-26-2024, 11:01 PM
Yeah, only go back 5 game first round series, no need to drag out these series for 1-3 games more. We all know who the better teams are and Clips/Suns/Lakers/Pels are not going to make a comeback. Players all know it and probably just want their summer vacation, but the league has to drag them through the mud for extra money.Greedy owners would never agree.

Players union would have to be forceful about 5-game first round.

I’m for it.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2024, 11:10 PM
Yeah, only go back 5 game first round series, no need to drag out these series for 1-3 games more. We all know who the better teams are and Clips/Suns/Lakers/Pels are not going to make a comeback. Players all know it and probably just want their summer vacation, but the league has to drag them through the mud for extra money.

too lottery-y. Imagine Clips pull out game 2 or lakers game 2..

90sgoat
04-26-2024, 11:16 PM
too lottery-y. Imagine Clips pull out game 2 or lakers game 2..

And yet, that was how it was played for a long time.

Nothing wrong with an upset either. Works well in other sports. It's also not as if it's a 3 game, it would still be 5 games and that's enough.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2024, 11:17 PM
And yet, that was how it was played for a long time.

Nothing wrong with an upset either. Works well in other sports. It's also not as if it's a 3 game, it would still be 5 games and that's enough.

Not enough volume for me to decide a team is better.

Taurus
04-26-2024, 11:18 PM
These playoffs/play-ins have not been kind to the Pacific division

ImKobe
04-27-2024, 02:29 AM
Don't think it's really healing, it's just that Bron/KD/Curry/Harden/Kawhi/Lillard etc are all washed now. It's a new era.

Someone's gonna create a new superteam. My money's on Embiid.

warriorfan
04-27-2024, 06:04 AM
Suns and Clippers eating shit

Stacking up doesnt work much anymore

While we bitch about it, you’re right, it doesn’t. And I’m not exactly sure if it ever did really. Most often than not players start stacking out of desperation when they feel their window closing rapidly.

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2024, 07:11 AM
While we bitch about it, you’re right, it doesn’t. And I’m not exactly sure if it ever did really. Most often than not players start stacking out of desperation when they feel their window closing rapidly.

I know one instance :lol

Spurs m8
04-27-2024, 07:47 AM
It is beautiful..the new gen are here to show how it is done.

Jokic
Edwards
Doncic
SGA - yes, I know
Tatum
WEMBY - sooooon

The new breed have arrived.

The pathetic b1tch era IS DONE

LEB1TCH
kawhitter
Fat fvck Harden
KD