PDA

View Full Version : The NBA is going through a ‘changing of the guard’ moment

bison
04-27-2024, 11:02 AM
Bron, AD, Steph, KD, Russ, harden etc are already bounced or in the process of getting bounced early in the playoffs. I don’t know if we will see them much in the playoffs anymore.

Ant, Luka, Shai, Jokic, Tatum look to move ahead comfortably. These guys are gonna be involved in playoff battles for years to come.

90sgoat
04-27-2024, 11:13 AM
Yes, it seems like it skipped a few years though.

Jokic is the only one late 20s who has lived up to the hype. We have Embiid with all his problems, but who else in their late 20s is ready to step up?

Edit: I forgot Giannis.

That's an interesting setup. The older guard are all big men, while the younger are wings.

Jasper
04-27-2024, 12:10 PM
Yes, it seems like it skipped a few years though.

Jokic is the only one late 20s who has lived up to the hype. We have Embiid with all his problems, but who else in their late 20s is ready to step up?

Edit: I forgot Giannis.

That's an interesting setup. The older guard are all big men, while the younger are wings.

:facepalm

ImKobe
04-27-2024, 12:23 PM
Luka vs. Jokic in the West for the next 5 or so years at least I hope if my team's not gonna do shit. Seems like they're going to meet in the WCF this year and whoever wins will go on to win the championship.

Mask the Embiid
04-27-2024, 12:28 PM
the thing about the old days.....is they the old days

https://youtu.be/R94t8E71Ct0?si=xo64KGizqnSW0DBE

Just like how lebron use to toy with Toronto....now jokic toys with him....and in a couple years someone will be running circles around Jokic's fat ass making him look helpless. and they will be sweeping him and beating the shit out of him like he's doing lebron. lets see if Malone has all the jokes when someone is toying with jokic in PnR in a few years....wont be so full of jokes when he gets old like bron

bison
04-27-2024, 12:51 PM
At least people will remember Jokic.

No one will remember Joel emf@g

Spurs m8
04-27-2024, 04:45 PM
Might be warchable again soon.

Time to add bald cvnt Silver to the list of hopeful exits

Wally450
04-27-2024, 06:36 PM
Thunder Wolves could be a fun playoff matchup for years to come. SGA vs Ant would be a fun back and forth.

Mask the Embiid
05-20-2024, 01:33 PM
https://youtu.be/R94t8E71Ct0?si=xo64KGizqnSW0DBE

Just like how lebron use to toy with Toronto....now jokic toys with him....and in a couple years someone will be running circles around Jokic's fat ass making him look helpless. and they will be sweeping him and beating the shit out of him like he's doing lebron. lets see if Malone has all the jokes when someone is toying with jokic in PnR in a few years....wont be so full of jokes when he gets old like bron

life comes at ya fast....

https://i.postimg.cc/kGkXWz2w/IMG-2317.gif

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2024, 01:35 PM
life comes at ya fast....
As do Embiid's playoff exits.

bdonovan
05-21-2024, 05:13 AM
Bron, AD, Steph, KD, Russ, harden etc are already bounced or in the process of getting bounced early in the playoffs. I don’t know if we will see them much in the playoffs anymore.

Ant, Luka, Shai, Jokic, Tatum look to move ahead comfortably. These guys are gonna be involved in playoff battles for years to come.

Yep I noticed that as well. When the new generation comes, its like they come all at once. OKC and Shai #1 in West, Tatum/Brown #1 in East. Ant establishing himself as the best 2 way player in the game. Luka's just 25 and coming into his own as a team player. Pacers and Halliburton make it to conf. finals. The old guard didn't make it to the final four.

90sgoat
05-21-2024, 11:09 AM
Yep I noticed that as well. When the new generation comes, its like they come all at once. OKC and Shai #1 in West, Tatum/Brown #1 in East. Ant establishing himself as the best 2 way player in the game. Luka's just 25 and coming into his own as a team player. Pacers and Halliburton make it to conf. finals. The old guard didn't make it to the final four.

Father time is undefeated.