PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Murray sends LeBron James into Retirement with Nasty Facial Poster Dunk

BallsOut
04-30-2024, 03:05 AM
https://youtu.be/m_hiBfR1enY?si=djZ1C7luYLbhubDD

:lebronamazed:

What a humiliatIng way to end Lebron's career. Somebody gif that poster real quick. Dunk of the playoffs

TheMan
04-30-2024, 03:16 AM
Ouch

3ba11
04-30-2024, 03:29 AM
Reminded me of this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlljg...xyb2RnZSAxOTkw

BarberSchool
04-30-2024, 03:53 AM
Wish he would’ve broken the rim away, I feel like any dunk where the mechanism isn’t activated isn’t quite flex worthy … even if it is over LeFraud in a closeout game

Soundwave
04-30-2024, 05:50 AM
Nice dunk, dude is a Lakers/LeBron Killer.

Chuckbe
04-30-2024, 06:16 AM
https://i.ibb.co/yX6WqxP/GMYsn3-RWw-AAYew-format-jpg-name-900x900.jpg

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 07:20 AM
Just like Mario Chalmers & many others have said - No one in the league ever feared LeFraud. Served up a facial. Imagine a small guard with a calf injury sonning you like that?

White Hammer
04-30-2024, 01:47 PM
"That one right there made me... THE KINGSLAYER"

Instead of flexing he should have stolen and put on Lebron's air crown.

BlackMamba8
05-01-2024, 01:39 PM
**** all you bronsexuals glad yall lost....lick my ass

bullettooth
05-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Oof, that's embarrassing for someone that calls himself a king.

BallsOut
05-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Oof, that's embarrassing for someone that calls himself a king.

A man that calls himself a king is no king.

FKAri
05-01-2024, 05:53 PM
What a blessing to be allowed to dunk on LeGOAT. Maybe this will give Jamal and the Nuggets the confidence to repeat :applause:

BlackMamba8
05-01-2024, 07:17 PM
maybe even 3 peat....something lequeen james couldn't do despite having multiple super teams lmao

brownmamba00
05-01-2024, 08:28 PM
Ugh I swear Murray turns into Michael Jordan whenever he plays LeBron.

beasted
05-01-2024, 08:45 PM
**** all you bronsexuals glad yall lost....lick my ass

Lil zesty there, chief.

BallsOut
05-02-2024, 07:45 PM
https://i.ibb.co/yX6WqxP/GMYsn3-RWw-AAYew-format-jpg-name-900x900.jpg

Lebron James Murray

Jamal baptized him

WhiteKyrie
05-03-2024, 08:39 AM
Best part was imitating LeBron’s corny trap flex taunt. That he usually does for far less impressive feats. The Laker / LeBron Slayer. Light skinned Canadians like Drake taking it to the dark skinned bruvas. Yikes. Got me considering trying NB basketball shoes. Damn.

Kblaze8855
05-03-2024, 09:54 AM
This dude gonna Play six more years on some Tom Brady shit. I don’t think he can let go of the spotlight. If he doesn’t find another vehicle to be right in everyone’s face, he won’t retire. Maybe Amazon offers to let him lead their studio show and he retires to do that thinking he can shape narratives as what he(and nobody else) will consider an improved inside the NBA. Probably be him and Draymond with a random Lackey wanna be Ernie Johnson. Maybe JJ to add to the “Smartest guys in the room” dynamic they try to push.

Its gonna take something public facing like that as he transitions into being part(but front facing) owner of the Vegas expansion.

Hes not gonna just go away.

you see Brady about to start broadcasting while also openly telling teams they can call him if they have an injury. Some people just can’t give up the spotlight.

We are gonna be looking at that hairline ease back for 20 years.

BallsOut
05-03-2024, 12:41 PM
This dude gonna Play six more years on some Tom Brady shit. I don’t think he can let go of the spotlight. If he doesn’t find another vehicle to be right in everyone’s face, he won’t retire. Maybe Amazon offers to let him lead their studio show and he retires to do that thinking he can shape narratives as what he(and nobody else) will consider an improved inside the NBA. Probably be him and Draymond with a random Lackey wanna be Ernie Johnson. Maybe JJ to add to the “Smartest guys in the room” dynamic they try to push.

Its gonna take something public facing like that as he transitions into being part(but front facing) owner of the Vegas expansion.

Hes not gonna just go away.

you see Brady about to start broadcasting while also openly telling teams they can call him if they have an injury. Some people just can’t give up the spotlight.

We are gonna be looking at that hairline ease back for 20 years.

The first mistake you made was putting Brady’s name in the same sentence as Lebron. Brady is clutch. Lebron is a choker.

bullettooth
05-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Best part was imitating LeBron’s corny trap flex taunt. That he usually does for far less impressive feats. The Laker / LeBron Slayer. Light skinned Canadians like Drake taking it to the dark skinned bruvas. Yikes. Got me considering trying NB basketball shoes. Damn.

Murray needs to start randomly wiping his chest. Every time LeBron does some goofball ****up he tries to look innocent and for some reason starts wiping his chest with both hands.