PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Lunges At Female Fan

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 08:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygya21iXl4

What a difference this reality is from what TNT's announcers were saying.

RogueBorg
04-30-2024, 08:39 AM
Such a tough guy. Beta mentality.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 08:45 AM
Disgusting abusive fatherless behavior. TNT's color guys & camera crew covering this up is also shameful.

Foster5k
04-30-2024, 08:50 AM

:oldlol:

She got what she was asking for. A reaction

Woman is bat shit crazy. Luckily, Bron isn’t….

Lebron23
04-30-2024, 08:53 AM

That bitch is probably you. You have more estrogen than testosterone in your body.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 08:58 AM
Figures a Lebrontard loser would defend pretending to flex on a small female is funny or cool.
This has to be the lowest point of his 17 years worth of NBA failures. 4x didn't make the playoffs, 2x first round exits, 3x playoff sweeps, 6x finals losses.

Just an underachiever and so are his STANS.

ArbitraryWater
04-30-2024, 08:58 AM
could OP possibly be any softer?

lmao

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 09:04 AM
could OP possibly be any softer?

lmao

I didn't see LeRoidRage doing this to Jokic's brothers. Nope, a 110 lb. female. Fatherless behavior.

You think this is ok? To jump scare a female fan? Guess we were brought up differently - this is a straight up b$tch move.

GimmeThat
04-30-2024, 09:09 AM
That bitch is probably you. You have more estrogen than testosterone in your body.

he's really upset that gentleman buying a drink for girls aren't as socially as accepted before. the idea that underachieved female needs to pay for their own drink makes it obvious who's a mama's boy and who's a daddy.

ArbitraryWater
04-30-2024, 09:25 AM
I didn't see LeRoidRage doing this to Jokic's brothers. Nope, a 110 lb. female. Fatherless behavior.

You think this is ok? To jump scare a female fan? Guess we were brought up differently - this is a straight up b$tch move.

listen dumb fck, if he hadnt done anything you would have called him a beta.

Nothing about this is eventful or worth talking about.

of course I think its justified. the chicks creamed at him and mocked him and all he did was pretend to rush her and then he went about his day. you can cutify her all you want "aw it was a girl!" then maybe she should act like one if youre gonna base behaviours directed at her on a gender role.

Foster5k
04-30-2024, 09:48 AM

of course I think its justified. the chicks creamed at him and mocked him and all he did was pretend to rush her and then he went about his day. you can cutify her all you want "aw it was a girl!" then maybe she should act like one if youre gonna base behaviours directed at her on a gender role.

/this

Yall got to get off Bron's dick.

Mans can't pass gas without the world ending... :oldlol::oldlol:

dazzer87
04-30-2024, 10:22 AM

Look the Bf defending his boy…..hey dude you dont have to stay up past 4 am to watch your boy caught another L

1987_Lakers
04-30-2024, 10:22 AM

Manny98
04-30-2024, 10:46 AM
He was clearly messing with her and having a bit of banter, not that deep

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 11:02 AM
He was clearly messing with her and having a bit of banter, not that deep

It would have been ok / funny had that been a dude. "It is funny until you realize she really thought he was going to attack her."

Arbitrary Water, you're just another EPSN brainwashed Lebrontard. Sorry he couldn't deliver for the 17th time in the post season. There's always next year, chump.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-30-2024, 11:04 AM

I take it you come from a fatherless upbringing as well, where it's ok and applauded to pretend to lunge at a woman? Figures.

Wally450
04-30-2024, 11:07 AM
I stopped watching when the guy in the video said he made a "threatening" lunge towards the woman lol.

warriorfan
04-30-2024, 11:09 AM
I take it you come from a fatherless upbringing as well, where it's ok and applauded to pretend to lunge at a woman? Figures.

https://i.postimg.cc/T2Ht64Zp/IMG-3393.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/bN7LG2YP/IMG-3394.jpg

1987_Lakers
04-30-2024, 11:12 AM
They didn't show this on the broadcast, but now I know why Reggie Miller was laughing his ass off. I thought LeBron was mocking a Jokic flop or something, turns out he was mocking how scared the fan got. :oldlol:

That woman is every LeBron hater on ISH. They would shit their pants if they saw LeBron come at them like that.

999Guy
04-30-2024, 11:37 AM
OP stfu, you emotional ****.

It’s not a zoo, and even at zoos you shouldn’t try to pester and annoy another being for your own entertainment. Unless you want a reaction.

Why the **** is she held to a lower standard than him? But at the same time she’s supposed to be protected? Again, stfu OP. If that dumb bitch is so weak and fragile that she can’t handle the fake idea of LeBron reacting to the shit she OBVIOUSLY wants him to react to, why the hell is she doing it?

This really isn’t worth talking about but if it’s gonna be discussed it needs to be said the OP is a bitch and the woman is too obviously. If anybody is.

SouBeachTalents
04-30-2024, 11:47 AM
He almost pulled an OJ on her :( Despicable.

BarberSchool
04-30-2024, 11:58 AM
From the second row behind Leaveland bench, I mocked Raymone relentlessly (and coach blatt) way worse than maybe anyone ever did ….. in Chicago, enough to get Jesse Jackson (sitting to my left) and Pippen (sitting in front of me) to laugh over and over the entire game.

Bringing up :

Winstrol
Deca-Durabolin
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Human Growth Hormone
Rich Paul
Him needing to schedule a trip to Miami after looking like sh!t while first half of season.
Random graft transplantation
Jaw Tumors
Cramping due to electrolyte channels being fu@ked up from PED’s
Etc

And son didn’t do any similar thing, he stood there with his hands on his hips, looking at me with an annoyed look on his face.. only got truly mad when Scottie was laughing hard and turned around laughing to dap me up (3rd quarter tv time out).

Raymone was mad af and scoffed and walked off mad af at pippen lol

But he’s gonna feint at some 40yr old little lady ?
I guess it was a closeout game, so the level of emotion is higher; but…

… this is a really bad look.
Buncha white moms never gonna buy their kid anything LBJ sponsors anymore.

BarberSchool
04-30-2024, 12:03 PM
I mean, I’d do the same thing to some mouthy little b!tch like he did, and I would’ve especially at least feinted and threatened a mouthy MF like me (he didn’t)

But this is a really bad look, gonna lose him some merchandise / sponsorship money from here on out, even if it’s not the media taking him to task, but just moms / whites boycotting all his sh!t. Gonna lose some future money, no question.

theman93
04-30-2024, 12:14 PM
Beta move LOL

Shaquille O'Neal
05-01-2024, 08:48 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/T2Ht64Zp/IMG-3393.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/bN7LG2YP/IMG-3394.jpg

Holy crap, that explains a lot about 1987_Lakers. Just a complete scumbag. Wow.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-01-2024, 08:50 AM
From the second row behind Leaveland bench, I mocked Raymone relentlessly (and coach blatt) way worse than maybe anyone ever did ….. in Chicago, enough to get Jesse Jackson (sitting to my left) and Pippen (sitting in front of me) to laugh over and over the entire game.

Bringing up :

Winstrol
Deca-Durabolin
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Human Growth Hormone
Rich Paul
Him needing to schedule a trip to Miami after looking like sh!t while first half of season.
Random graft transplantation
Jaw Tumors
Cramping due to electrolyte channels being fu@ked up from PED’s
Etc

And son didn’t do any similar thing, he stood there with his hands on his hips, looking at me with an annoyed look on his face.. only got truly mad when Scottie was laughing hard and turned around laughing to dap me up (3rd quarter tv time out).

Raymone was mad af and scoffed and walked off mad af at pippen lol

But he’s gonna feint at some 40yr old little lady ?
I guess it was a closeout game, so the level of emotion is higher; but…

… this is a really bad look.
Buncha white moms never gonna buy their kid anything LBJ sponsors anymore.

When you're the "BETA KING" this is what happens. It's why he flexes after dunking on 6'1" guards. True colors come out when the going gets rough.

ImKobe
05-01-2024, 08:52 AM
Roid rage

BallsOut
05-01-2024, 03:19 PM

It’s not a zoo, and even at zoos you shouldn’t try to pester and annoy another being for your own entertainment. Unless you want a reaction.

Why the **** is she held to a lower standard than him? But at the same time she’s supposed to be protected? Again, stfu OP. If that dumb bitch is so weak and fragile that she can’t handle the fake idea of LeBron reacting to the shit she OBVIOUSLY wants him to react to, why the hell is she doing it?

This really isn’t worth talking about but if it’s gonna be discussed it needs to be said the OP is a bitch and the woman is too obviously. If anybody is.

Terrible and racist analogy.

SATAN
05-01-2024, 06:37 PM

Good post. OP is a woke *****.

BlackMamba8
05-01-2024, 07:15 PM
Look at you ******s in here defend lebron for trying to intimidate a female. No wonder why ALL BRON FANS ARE ZESTY ******S. Look at you support, if that was westbrook, yall would kill him on these forums. Yall are trash human beings in here. Its sad, and if I see you in person.......ill just leave it at that.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Look at you ******s in here defend lebron for trying to intimidate a female. No wonder why ALL BRON FANS ARE ZESTY ******S. Look at you support, if that was westbrook, yall would kill him on these forums. Yall are trash human beings in here. Its sad, and if I see you in person.......ill just leave it at that.

Yep. LeEPO could do anything and they'd defend him. Not surprising seeing 1987_Lakers is into R*PE scenes in movies. Just awful complete garbage human beings like you said. In other words, typical LeFraudtards. Seems that awful people STAN the #1 flopper, whiner crybaby in the league.

Shaquille O'Neal
05-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Good post. OP is a woke *****.

Crawl back in your hold dipshit. There's nothing WOKE about even pretending to attack a 110 lb. woman being "ok". It isn't. I'm sure someday when you actually meet a woman you'll know what it means as a man to protect and honor her. You can't be SATAN as I assume SATAN is at least clever, if not only evil. You're just on the wrong side of "the spectrum".

SATAN
05-01-2024, 10:50 PM
This whole thread proves you're an imbecile. You know that, right?

SATAN
05-01-2024, 10:51 PM
I take that back...

*Every thread you've ever made prove you're an imbecile. You know that, right?

fsvr54
05-01-2024, 11:35 PM
"Ain't no party like a Diddy party"

Axe
05-01-2024, 11:40 PM
This whole thread proves you're an imbecile. You know that, right?

I take that back...

*Every thread you've ever made prove you're an imbecile. You know that, right?

sd3035
05-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Sorry but the guy who made that video needs his T levels checked

As a Lebald "hater", he did absolutely nothing wrong there and was just having some fun.

Surprising coming from ultra fragile player who made a career out of complaining and crying aboiut everything, racebaiting, etc. In the past he might have tried to get her thrown out then cried about racism on twitter