05-03-2024, 01:26 AM
a legend in the making

warriorfan
05-03-2024, 01:34 AM
Some nice ass company for Luka

90sgoat
05-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Some nice ass company for Luka

Yeah and surprised to see Elgin Baylor there, who seems to be very underrated.

Gotterdammerung
05-03-2024, 10:55 AM

Elgin Baylor was unstoppable until that knee injury in 1964 or 1965. A man with a thousand moves, a facial tic, he had some serious hang-time before that term was even coined.

warriorfan
05-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Elgin Baylor was unstoppable until that knee injury in 1964 or 1965. A man with a thousand moves, a facial tic, he had some serious hang-time before that term was even coined.

I honestly don’t know much about him. Of course i’ve seen stat nerd kids talk about how he was a bum but any old timer basketball fans i’ve talked too said he was the real deal and unbelievable. Seems like he was one of the main pioneers of the modern game with above the rim play.

TheMan
05-03-2024, 09:57 PM
Luka has said that it's easier to score in the NBA than the Euroleague...let that sink in.

90sgoat
05-03-2024, 10:22 PM
I honestly don’t know much about him. Of course i’ve seen stat nerd kids talk about how he was a bum but any old timer basketball fans i’ve talked too said he was the real deal and unbelievable. Seems like he was one of the main pioneers of the modern game with above the rim play.

I mostly know Baylor from NBA2K but I looked up some footage from our Wilt fan here and he seems very athletic. I would say the first Lebron but with more of a touch. First small forward that was a physical force. Kind of like Anthony Mason if he was good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjNS_oYE92E

FultzNationRISE
05-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Listen, Lebron coulda done that shit if he wanted. It just didnt happen to be important to him, he was focused on the W. Okay?

****in relax. Let's not make a big deal about a list Lebron aint on.

90sgoat
05-03-2024, 10:28 PM
Listen, Lebron coulda done that shit if he wanted. It just didnt happen to be important to him, he was focused on the W. Okay?

****in relax. Let's not make a big deal about a list Lebron aint on.

Lebron didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete. That's all there is to it. No touch.

SouBeachTalents
05-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Lebron didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete. That's all there is to it. No touch.
It's not true, he lettered in football.